CD Asst. Secy. Ch. 01: End and Start

Story Info
Internship ended and I officially became asst. secy.
2.8k words
3.74
10.1k
5
0

Part 1 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 04/14/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
cdtycoon
cdtycoon
28 Followers

All the characters in the story are above 18 years of age.

INTERNSHIP ENDS HERE

On Monday; 9th December, as usual, I woke up at 5:00 a.m. as it had become my routine even though my alarm is still set for 5:30 a.m. anyway I got up and took a nice cold bath from head to toe and came out wearing towel at my chest.

Then I went to get dressed in my white driver's uniform when I remembered Mam's call from last night in which she told me to wear the dress she bought for me on the first shopping day instead of the uniform for today.

Actually; I had forgotten about the day and was thinking about it for some time, but then I just let it go and put that dress on the bed and started working on drying my hair; which was very easy.

Then did my makeup and wore my favorite black bra & panty set and commenced to wore the dress; it was a black and white striped round neck with full sleeves, which originally was a 3 inches a.t.k. i.e. a cheeky dress, but after the implementation of new skirt length I got it altered to 9 inches a.t.k. i.e. to a SNAFI dress.

After putting on the dress I finished my look with my female wristwatch on the left hand, a bracelet on the right, earrings and necklace. Then wearing my black boots and locking the door behind me I left to catch my 5:27 a.m. bus. Then, reaching the hospital took the CEO's car after wearing my driver's hat and went to pick up Mam, picking up secy. on the way.

Soon we reached the hospital and I dropped them at the main entrance leaving to park the car in its place. After parking the car and keeping hat back in the car I started walking and as it was a pencil dress it kept on riding up 2 inches. So by the time I reached the CEO's office I was looking like a slut; just like Mam.

Anyway, on reaching the office I had tea with them and while having tea I asked Mam the reason for asking me to wore the dress and she just only gave a smile.

So after tea I got to work and after about 3 hours they both took me to the conference room. On opening the door I found the lights were off so I switched on them and everybody shouted surprise.

Due to which I got startled as I have sensitive ears and fell on the floor letting everybody have a clear view of my black panties. Anyway after that secy. helped me to stand and Mam hand over me an envelope saying that today is 9th December.

She also said that my internship had ended as well as the experiment so the compulsion of wearing skirt/ female clothes & uniform all the time was also over and I was again allowed to wear pants/ male clothes & uniform.

She even said that she will also get a new pair of male driver's uniform stiched for me. But I rejected her offer saying that I love my female avatar and instead of that requested her to let me keep wearing my normal female clothes even while driving and she accepted it.

Afterwhich I cut the cake and enjoyed my welcome party as not only a fully employed driver but also a fully employed assistant secretary.

The party ended with a tasty lunch and I got back to work with more enthusiasm and energy than I had any time in the past. Anyway, that day; 9th December 2019; marked a new beginning in my life as officially starting my work-life.

A MONTH LATER

MEETINGS

On 9th January 2020, I got up at 5:00 and had a nice bath thoroughly washing my hair which had now grown up 2 inches from the roots i.e. boy cut length. Well, it's that length at which I first started wearing a skirt openly and you might be thinking that I now look like a boy in a skirt again, but no. In these 5 months of open crossdressing, I had gained quite much knowledge and expertise, to pass as a girl even when I am wearing my male clothes with makeup and body language.

Anyway, after the bath I got ready after drying my hair in my black driver uniform which I still wear for important days like today, but with a slight difference that I altered the skirt which was a mini length to micromini to match with the white's length. I also started wearing stockings as winter had kicked in from last Monday. Then put on some light makeup and accessories left for the hospital.

Then, as a routine I reached back at the hospital with the CEO i.e. Mam and so after dropping her at the entrance as well as parking the car, when I reached the CEO's office I took a cup of freshly made tea from the tray which secy. was carrying and started talking on everyday things and at a point even complimented her on her outfit.

Secy. was wearing a completely black outfit, shirt with a bra, blazer, only panties and 6 inches boots with stockings all in black. And I said the only panty because she was not wearing her skirt as after a week of wearing a skirt back on while working she started feeling uncomfortable leading to a decrease in her ability to work.

And, increase in mistakes, she talks with Mam and again went back to working in panties, but she still wears a skirt whenever she had work other than below the 7th floor.

Actually; both me and secy. were looking kind of identical in our full black outfits, except for I was wearing a jacket and micromini skirt with panties while secy. was wearing a shirt with only panties and we almost look like Mam's bodyguards along with looking as secretaries, which we were. So after having tea we got to work on preparations for the meetings which were scheduled with clients and suppliers, that too at different locations.

There were seven meetings scheduled from 9:00 a.m till late night so we only had 2 hours to get ready for them. soon the time flew away and it was 8:30 a.m. when we got inside the car and headed towards the first place.

On asking me as secy. was busy in giving last touches to the presentation, I informed her that our first meeting was with managers of SMENSIND LTD. at their head office on the outskirt of a neighboring city and we will be reaching there by 8:50.

So as said, we reached 8:49 a.m. and were taken to the conference room where we had the meeting. It ran for almost an hour as it was a bilateral meeting as the company was both client and supplier until some years ago but had some disputes. So it was a very important meeting to reconnect the bond and it did get connected as the meeting went very well & the contracts got signed.

So, we took their leave and left for the next meeting which was at one of the business parks in the city. It was a 10 minutes drive and we reached at the head office 5 minutes before the scheduled time of 9:15 a.m.

When we reached, they made us wait in the lobby of HADAKA SOLUTIONS PVT. LTD. And took us to the conference room only a minute before. The behavior must have surprised you, but not us as we truly understand that they were very angry with us for the past.

H.S. PVT. LTD. It was the topmost client for us in the past; that about 10% revenue used to came from them, well earlier the relations were good, but with time the firm also got a more liberated while, on the contrary, we remained the same conservative type.

Thus; whenever an employee used to come for a checkup or any other reason, they had to bear with the bad words or cusses for their philosophies & clothing style, especially female employees, who were often called as prostitutes by our staff, even though the shortest skirt they used to wear was a mini length that too without any heels, even till today.

But I think that was going to change now, as both me & secy. were wearing microminis while Mam was in a slut skirt. This meeting ran for more than an hour & we were out by 10:30 a.m. with the signed contract and sore bottoms, it was one hell of a meeting.

So, here it is what happened at the meeting. As soon as we entered the room we saw a panel of 5 men and 3 women, all with not so happy expressions with a slight shock on there faces giving dangerous looks which made us nervous, even mam. but we regain our composure and took the seats while thanking them for giving us a chance & started with the presentation.

After the presentation, one of the women who was Vice President of the firm confirmed our doubt as, "we like your presentation, but it is not the problem as we liked your services from the beginning; what we didn't like was the behavior." She said.

"And how are you going to repay for the past behavior as well as guarantee that it will not happen.' She asked.

As soon as the VP finished, another woman got up and started giving bad words and cusses while asking us to leave as she said, "we don't think that your strategy of dressing like some bimbos in an attempt to say sorry for past will work. So just go away and get lost."

Hearing this, I got up and started explaining by saying, "we are sorry if we have hurt your feelings by looking like some bimbos, but we have not done it with any intention, but because of our new clothing regulations. we also know that we are liable for punishment and we are ready to accept it now & here itself."

Then, a man may be in his 50s got up and asked the CEO i.e. the woman; to cool down and told me to sit down as he said, " what our CEO said was true and you cannot be forgiven only by looking like a Bimbo, you have to be one. and as you said you are ready to accept any punishment, then do what we say."

After this they took us to their conference hall; it was a large hall with a stage like any wedding hall, but there was also a ramp and small round stages with stripper poles in the middle. Then they put on some music, told us to strip to our lingerie and do some pole dance.

We did what they told and after 15 minutes they stop the music and told us to get down from the stage. I thought it was over but it wasn't, when we got down they tied our wrists behind our backs and told to give lapdances. So as they brought chairs and sat we started giving lapdances to them; both males & females.

Also while receiving lapdances they started kissing and smooching us, but still Mam & secy. got kissed only by the BODs and top mgt. for 2 reasons 1st as they were women and may get filed for sexual harassment if someone below their level kissed them & 2nd they both were also very powerful & may end their career if not file a case.

Also, they knew about my true identity from earlier, so I was one who got kissed from the rest of the middle & lower mgt. even though I was also from top mgt. Then after getting satisfied with the lapdances and kissing, we were paraded throughout the office while getting spanked by them; mostly by the ladies which got finished back at the conference room.

Then, they made us do 100 situps and finally signed the contract. So when we got back to our car at 10:16 a.m. we were dressed in our clothes, but tired by all the punishment and got inside the car to go for the next meeting, but took a stop at a diner cum petrol pump to get refreshed as our sore bottoms were stingy and we were not able to seat properly, especially me as I was driving.

As well as to get rid of the taste from the kisses, as literally Mam and secy. got kissed by only some 30 to 50 of them while I was kissed by 179 in total out of which 101 were males & some of them were even below 21, but still above 18 and yes I did count them.

So after getting refreshed and getting the car tank full, we started our journey towards the next meeting and even though our bottoms were still sore they were not stinging so we were able to reach for the next meeting 10mins. before the scheduled time of 11:00 a.m., it was a meeting with one of our suppliers which went on smoothly and we were out with the signed contract by 11:30.

After that, the fourth one was with a new client, which we wish to acquire. This company had its head office on the seashore down the south while our hospital is situated on the northeast side of this neighboring city. So we reached there just on time and were led towards the conference room where we were greeted by again a panel of 5; 3men & 2 women, who were the President and Vice President of the company.

So, on entering the room we first went to adjust our skirts which had ridden up 2inches from micromini to micro i.e. whore length due to running, but were refrained and were told to give the presentation in our whorish state and by we I meant secy. & me, as mam had already adjusted her skirt before entering the room.

Anyway, we gave the presentation and they said that they liked it very much as the package and services are fairly priced but they wanted to test our behavior by testing their new product on us.

We took a minute to discuss and accepted their proposal so they called an office girl and told her to bring the product. So after a few minutes, she brought the product & we got surprised as it was a buttplug. Well, we were only surprised & not shocked because we knew that they make some weird products but still we didn't think it would be a buttplug.

Well, the company was NAUGHTY & NICE PVT. LTD. It was mainly an apparel company but after acquiring an IT company they started developing gadgets for adult purposes and we were about to test one of them.

so once the buttplugs were placed in front of us, the President started explaining about the product, she said, "all of you must be knowing that it is a buttplug, but it's different from those others because it's primary purpose is not to pleasure the user but act as a professional partner; a virtual assistant to help in making your work easier.

It was designed by keeping in mind the problems faced by the office ladies in performing their daily work activities; especially secretaries like you.

Well, what it does is that it works on 5G tech. while connecting and synchronizing with google & Microsoft's cloud, VR, AR, A.I., GPS, bio-sensor as well as 4G smartphones networking and speed even older 3G business phones with os."

Then, she opens her company's website and told us to switched on the buttplugs by showing us, the product consisted of an earpiece and the buttplug. So we took the butt pugs; which were shaped like others and were about 4.5 inches in length with 0.5-inch neck & 1.5 inches in diameter in our hand but there was no button because it was on the earpiece.

So after pressing the switch on the earpiece the buttplug buzzed for a second and stopped indicating it had started. Then she i.e. the President asked us our mobile no. with Google and Microsoft ids. And pressed enter. Then within a second, we received a message for authorization and on accepting, the buttplug buzzed again for 2 seconds and stopped indicating it got connected.

Then the president told us to insert them while handing over the lube. So we took the lube lifted our skirts & pull down our panties, then took the lube on the finger and applied it on the outer ring & a little inside of the anus.

Then took the buttplug and inserted it, it took only seconds for Mam & secy. to do it due to their experience, but for me, it took 1.5 minutes as even I lost my anal virginity in college, I was afraid because of the terrible experience I had.

The buttplug got settled nicely with out putting any unwanted pressure, also unlike others it had a sticky base due to which it got a firm hold like suction on the anus.

To be continued...

cdtycoon
cdtycoon
28 Followers