Fucked by Hope

Story Info
Guy gets fucked and playfully dominated by his t-girlfriend.
4.2k words
4.73
95k
281
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a story about a guy and his playful, but dominant, t-girl girlfriend.

It involves blowjobs and fucking, where the guy receives the dick. The story also includes spanking, cum-eating, foot-worship.

If you're not into the idea of a cute girl with a dick inflicting all this on a guy, it's probably best to avoid this one.

The vibe is playful, consensual, and loving dominance... but with some reluctance from the male character.

* * * *

Hope jumped onto the bed and straddled my body. Warm, morning light filtered through the half-open curtains and reflected on her long, damp, dark-brown hair. It glistened with moisture from the shower she had just taken and framed her excited face. She threw her white towel onto the wooden floor of my apartment, placed her hands on her hips, and grinned at me. My eyes scanned over her lightly-bronzed body. She was clad in nothing but a black bra and matching panties. I was utterly mesmerized.

"Morning, sexy," she said, as her ass rested on my stomach.

"Morning, beautiful," I replied, unable to stop myself from smiling.

I was lying above the sheets, on my back, wearing nothing but my boxers. My head rested on the pillows, tilted slightly upwards. It was Wednesday morning, about forty minutes before Hope had to leave for work, and an hour before I needed to do the same. Theoretically, I could have stayed asleep for longer, but I'd always been a light sleeper. That, combined with the fact that Hope wasn't exactly the quietest person when getting ready, meant that once she was awake, I was awake too.

I ran my hands along her bare thighs and released a murmur of pleasure. Her skin was so decadently smooth. I looked her up and down, taking in the sight of her slim, toned, and beautifully feminine physique. I couldn't help but feel blessed to have such a wonderful, sexy young woman as my girlfriend. We'd only been dating a few weeks, and this was only the third time she'd stayed over at my apartment, but I'd fallen for her hard. I was absolutely, totally, completely, besotted with her.

"Guess what?" she said, her big, brown eyes beaming at me.

"What?" I replied.

"I'm horny," she answered, her grin getting wider. "I can't go to work like this. It's just too distracting."

She sighed and cocked her head, sending a cascade of thick hair tumbling to one side.

"It wouldn't be fair on the clients," she said, "someone's going to have to satisfy me first."

I glanced down at her panties and saw the bulge of her cock.

"And who would that someone be?" I asked playfully.

"I guess we'll have to find out," she replied, with a laugh.

She lifted her ass up and shuffled her legs forward until she was straddling my chest. Then she pulled down her panties.

"Mmm," I murmured as her smooth, shaven genitals hovered a couple of inches from my face. Her cock began to swell, pulsing up to become semi-erect. I breathed in deeply as the musky scent filled my nostrils, sending arousal coursing through my veins.

"Get me hard," she said.

She bit her lip, gave me a wicked smile, and leaned forward, pressing her genitals into my face. I panted in excitement. She knew it drove me crazy when she did that.

She gently laughed as she began to rub her cock and balls up and down my features.

"Do you like that?" She said.

I nodded and moaned, intoxicated by the scent and sensation. As Hope's heavy, damp, stiffening flesh dragged over my skin, my hands grasped her thighs tightly. Pre-cum began to leak from her tip, leaving a little, slimy trail over my forehead and cheek. My own cock began to rise to attention, tenting my boxers.

Hope grasped the base of her dick with her hand and began slapping it against my face.

"Time to get sucking," she said, wiggling her hips, "I don't wanna miss my first meeting."

I didn't need any further prompting. I parted my lips, and Hope pressed the tip of her engorged cock in my mouth. I lovingly enveloped the head, swirled my tongue over it, and gulped down her sweet-tasting, pre-cum.

"Good little slut," she said with a laugh. "Now, let's go deeper."

She groaned in pleasure as she pushed her cock all the way into my mouth until the tip hit the back of my throat. I gave out the tiniest of chokes, but was well-practiced enough to relax and breathe through my nose. As she held her cock inside me, I ran my hands along her skin, over her thighs and felt the sexy, hour-glass curve of her waist. Then slowly, she pulled out, leaving a trail of saliva running down my chin.

"Now it's your turn to do the work," she said, placing her hands firmly against the headboard. I reached around with one hand, gripped the base of her cock, and slid it into my mouth.

Like a good slut, my lips began to glide up and down her slick, saliva-covered dick. I started slowly at first, taking her into my mouth in long, loving strokes, savoring every inch of her. I went deep - as deep as I could go - until I felt the base of her dick hit my lips, then slid back up. As I sensually sucked up and down her shaft, she moaned in pleasure. She reached behind herself, unclasped her bra, and threw it to the floor. My eyes flicked up, and her small, perky tits entered my vision.

Excitement coursed through me, and I began to pick up the pace. As my sucking became more rapid, Hope's groans became more intense. Spurred on by her sounds, my head even moved faster. I greedily lunged up and down her cock. Wet, slurping sounds filled the room.

As her balls began to slap against my chin, Hope started to grunt, "Mmm. That's right. Suck me. Good boy."

Each noise she emitted made me hornier. I shifted my legs, and my cock strained upwards, eager for some attention of its own. Hope always drove me wild, but as much as I hated to admit it, it drove me even wilder when she took control.

Hope's hips began to buck, thrusting her pelvis to fuck my face. I moaned as I sucked. Automatically, my own hips started to buck into nothingness. As Hope's dick plunged in and out of my mouth, and the scent of her cock and balls dominated my nostrils, my mind became nothing more than a horny mush.

As I continued to work her cock, her breathing became fast and ragged.

"That's right," she rasped between breaths, "keep going. Suck me good."

I sucked faster. I knew Hope was close. My lips eagerly raced along her slick, engorged flesh, bringing her closer and closer to orgasm.

"God! I'm going to cum," she cried.

Then I felt it. Hope's cock twitched hard.

"Fuck," she gasped.

A big, spurt of warm semen shot into my mouth. Hope's cock twitched again, then again. More spurts filled me up and ballooned my cheeks. I quickly gulped down the cum. As I did so, Hope pulled out, and shot her last spurt across my face, with a satisfied feminine grunt.

I whimpered as semen dripped over my features, my mouth hanging open.

I looked up at Hope's expression, and she looked down at me. She was biting her lip, with a massive grin on her face.

"Mmm," she murmured, wriggling her hips. "That was a great blowjob. I so needed that."

Her cock glistened with saliva and cum, which dripped onto my chest. I leaned forward with my mouth and began to clean her. I lapped up the juices and swallowed them down, as I groaned in pleasure.

"You're getting so well trained," she said, smiling.

My dick twitched involuntarily as she said the word "trained."

My cheeks reddened. I bowed my head to hide my embarrassment. "I want you to feel good," I whispered back.

"You make me feel very good," she replied. "Now, look up at me."

I complied and looked up meekly. Hope reached down and wiped the cum from my face with her fingers.

"Open up," she said. I opened my lips like a good boy, and she pushed her slimy fingers inside. With a look of shame on my face, I closed my lips around them, swirled my tongue, and licked off all the cum.

"Good boy," she said. "I know this embarrasses you, but it's so much fun to watch you squirm."

I winced, but my dick twitched hard, and I swallowed down her cum. We repeated this motion a few times until I'd gulped down every last drop.

Hope shuffled back to my stomach, leaned down, and pressed her lips against mine.

"Thank you for satisfying me, baby," she whispered.

I reached my arms up and wrapped them around her. We hugged tightly, and we kissed deeply. I loved making out with her; it drove me crazy. As our lips pressed and our tongues snaked, my eager hands ran all over her body. I was feverish and urgent. I pulled her close with one hand, and grabbed her ass, her thighs and her breasts with the other. I wanted her so much. It was almost as if I was trying to envelop her, perhaps even merge into her. It wasn't long before moans began to emit from my lips, and my hips again began to grind and thrust involuntarily to meet her.

"Oh, are you horny too?" she purred.

I looked up at her with desperate eyes and nodded.

"Aw," she cooed, "poor boy. Has sucking your girlfriend's cock got you all turned on?"

"Yeah," I said, wincing and gently nodding. "And making out with her. And feeling her body."

She laughed, her eyes wide and beaming.

"Well, that's good, because I don't think I've got everything out of my system either."

"Please, can you suck me?" I asked.

Hope laughed. "Nope," she said, "that wouldn't help me."

I opened my mouth to protest, but Hope laid a finger across it to shush me.

She cocked her head to one side. "I think you should get on your knees. Face down, ass up, like a good little slut."

A loud pant automatically escaped my lips, and my face reddened once more. Hope knew I loved the sensation of taking her dick in my ass, but she also knew I still found it humiliating to be fucked by a girl.

"Don't protest," she said with a wicked smile. "You always love it once I'm inside you."

"I know," I said, nodding and pursing my lips.

"Get in position then."

Hope rolled over beside me, releasing me from her straddle.

With my face getting ever redder by the second, I rolled over, and got into position, with my face towards the headboard.

"No," said Hope. "The other way round. Face towards the mirror. I like watching your expression."

I whimpered as I shifted round to face the wardrobe at the other end of the room, where the big mirrored door reflected my image back at me. As ordered, I got on my knees, put my ass in the air, and my face down towards the bed.

"Good boy," she said and gave my ass a hard slap.

I winced, my muscles jumped, and I yelped loudly, sending Hope into shrieks of laughter.

"Just letting you know who's boss around here," she said.

"I already know who's boss," I said meekly.

"Right answer," she said, with a giggle, "see, you're learning."

Suddenly I flinched as I saw Hope's hand in the mirror, about to lay down another spank.

"No!" I blurted.

Hope's hand stopped mid-air.

"Aw, come on," she said in a teasing voice, "I know you like it when I dominate you. Look how hard your dick is right now."

Hope reached between my legs and ran her fingers delicately along my painfully hard shaft. I mewled in pleasure.

"See," she said, still gently stroking me, "just embrace what you want."

I moaned and glanced at myself in the mirror. My face was hot and had turned a shade of beetroot. The truth was I did want it. I secretly loved it when Hope took charge and dominated me. I could barely bring myself to say it out loud, but I constantly fantasied about it. Nothing got me hornier. Unfortunately, it was a hang-up of mine. I found it embarrassing. Mortifying even. I always felt that as a man, I was supposed to be the one in charge. I was not meant to be the one on his knees, with his ass in the air, getting spanked by a cute girl, and about to get fucked by her.

"You know I'll keep your kinks secret baby," Hope cooed into my ear. "This is just between us. It could be so much fun."

I screwed my eyes shut and took a deep breath.

"Ok," I whispered.

"Ok, what?" Hope whispered sternly, still massaging my dick.

I took another deep breath.

"Ok, you can spank me."

"I wanna hear you say 'please.'"

My muscles tensed, and I buried my face in the sheets.

"Please," I whispered in a voice muffled by the fabric, but just about audible. "Please spank me, then fuck me."

"Louder," she said.

I lifted my head but kept my eyes screwed shut. "Please Hope, please spank me and fuck me," I said.

"Ah, so it is what you want," Hope exclaimed, excitedly. "Good boy. We're going to have so much fun."

Humiliation and arousal throbbed through my body. As Hope held my dick, it twitched over and over, making her laugh all over again.

"If it starts getting too much, just say 'yellow,' if you want it to stop, say 'red'"

"Ok," I said.

"Good boy," Hope exclaimed again. "Now brace yourself."

I screwed my eyes even tighter shut. Hope released my dick and then rained down a hard spank onto my right ass cheek.

I gasped and winced at the shock. I panted heavily into the sheets, preparing for the next blow. Then it came.

I squealed in pain. It was even harder, smacking down onto my left ass cheek.

"Fuck!" I rasped.

"As I said, say 'yellow' or 'red' if you want me to ease off or stop," Hope repeated into my ear. "Anything else, I'll take to mean that you love it."

My body trembled, I bit down onto the sheet and stayed silent.

"I knew you'd like it, slut-boy," Hope said with a giggle.

Then a rain of spanks came down. My back arched, my toes curled. I yelped and squealed like a bitch, my body shifting with every spank. As the pain intensified, my feet kicked up and down onto the sheets. I was too humiliated to speak and too horny to ask for it to stop. My buttocks began to throb in red hot agony, but I could feel pre-cum leaking from my dick.

Hope paused. I tensed. Then she unleashed the hardest spank yet.

I yelped out in pain, my hand shooting round to protect my ass.

"Aw, did that one hurt pretty bad," Hope said, in an excruciatingly teasing voice. "Does my big strong boy need to protect his ass from his mean girlfriend."

I squirmed in humiliation.

Hope laughed and reached between my legs and ran her fingers along my dick once more. It twitched to her touch. "Ooh, you're still so hard," she said. "And you're leaking pre-cum everywhere."

She gave my dick a few light strokes with her fingers, extracting gasps from my lips. Then she released.

"You should say 'thank you,'" she said.

"Thank you," I whimpered.

"Now kiss my feet and say 'thank you' again."

I moaned in utter mortification but stayed in position. Hope shuffled around until she was sitting side-on to me on the bed. She slid one of her feet in front of my face.

I gulped and gave the top of her foot a little peck.

"Oh, you can do better than that," she cooed. "Give it a proper kiss. I won't tell anyone you're into this. This is our little secret."

I couldn't help myself. I kissed the top of her foot, sensually and lovingly.

"Good boy," Hope exclaimed. "Now, the sole."

She shifted around, so she was also on her knees, facing away from me. She presented me with the soles of her feet. The light smell filled my nose, and I moaned louder. I'd never used to like feet, but over the past few weeks, with Hope making me kiss her feet again and again, something in my brain had snapped. I'm sure that feet must absolutely radiate with pheromones. Once my mind had realized that, a powerful connection was made. Now the scent of her feet made me drunk with arousal.

I kissed and licked the sole of her foot, and took deep, inhalations of the decadent scent. I licked greedily, over and over, all the way from her toes to her heel. Hope laughed as my hips began to gyrate and thrust. My body was on fire with excitement. I was unbearably horny.

"Oh, I've got you hooked on this, haven't I?" She exclaimed. "You'd have never done this a few weeks ago, would you?"

I shook my head, breathing in as deeply as I could. "Your feet smell so fucking good."

"Spoken like a true submissive slut," Hope exclaimed.

Then she moved her feet away, leaving me mewling at the loss.

"You know what?" She continued. "I think it's time to fuck you. Do you agree?"

I buried my head in the sheets and nodded.

"Say it out loud," Hope said again.

I lifted my head up. "Please fuck me," I whispered.

"Mmm, don't mind if I do," Hope replied. She slapped the inside of my thighs. "Spread." She ordered.

I whimpered and spread my legs further apart, leaving my asshole exposed.

I heard her shift on the bed and pick something off the floor. Then she moved back, and I felt a glob of something cold, wet, and slick hit my anus. Hope murmured in excitement, as she generously spread the lube around my pucker and inside me.

I felt her shift closer to me. Then she slapped her dick against my ass.

"God, I'm horny," she rasped. "Look up at me."

I lifted my head and looked at Hope's reflection in the mirror. An expression of pure glee coated her beautiful face.

"Watch me as a fuck you," she said.

I watched as she leaned forward. Then I saw her angle the head of her dick, and press it against my asshole. I gasped and winced.

"Open up for me, baby," she cooed.

She pushed forward. I tensed at first, then remembered how she'd taught me to dilate.

"Good boy," she said.

Then she pressed herself inside me.

We locked eyes. I wailed, and Hope grinned as she slowly pressed deeper. It was an uncomfortable sensation at first, but then I let out a little moan of pleasure as I felt her dick rub over my prostate. My own cock twitched in ecstasy.

"Oh God," I gasped.

"You mean, 'Goddess'?" she said with a laugh.

"Yes, Goddess," I whispered, my voice getting higher as she pushed all the way in.

She held her dick deep inside me for a few seconds, and then she began to pull out. I gasped again as I felt her dick rub against my prostate. Suddenly, I felt my pre-cum begin to flow generously. It always did when I had something in my ass.

Then she hooked her fingers around my hips and started to thrust, in and out, letting out a little grunt each time she pushed in.

"This feels so fucking good," she rasped.

My face contorted at the sensation, but pleasure flooded through me each time she hit my sweet spot.

"Fuck," I moaned. "Fuck, fuck, fuck."

I gripped the bedsheets with my hands and screwed my eyes shut.

"Eyes open," Hope demanded. "Look at me as I fuck you."

I opened my eyes but gripped the sheets tighter as if to compensate. Our pupils locked in the mirror, her face was a picture of sheer commanding delight. I moaned with each thrust she made.

"Please..." I panted, through ragged breath, "please jerk me off."

"Ooh, we're learning to ask for what we want!" Hope cooed. "Ask, and ye shall receive... sometimes."

I cried out loudly as Hope bent over me, reached around and grabbed my dick. The pleasure of being fucked and having my dick played with was overwhelming. I could now feel Hope's tits against my back and sensed her mouth hovering over the back of my neck. My neck hairs stood on end. With each hot breath she took, I could feel them shift and bow.

Hope picked up the pace. She was fucking me hard and fast, with a quick slapping sound. I wailed loudly and uncontrollably. I knew the neighbors would be able to hear me, but I was simply unable to stop myself. I was utterly consumed by the waves of pleasure that she was sending through me.

"That's right," Hope rasped, "take it like the slut you are."

As she spoke, her voice passed over my neck, sending electric fizzles of excitement racing through my body. With each plunge of her dick inside me, and with each stroke of her hand, I descended further into rapture. Saliva drooled from my lips, and my muscles started to shake involuntarily. Each time she entered me, I moaned like a stuck animal. I was going to cum, very, very hard.

12