CD Asst. Secy. Ch. 03: Request & More

Story Info
Request for lingerie advt. campaign.
5.3k words
4.5
4.1k
1
0

Part 3 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 04/14/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
cdtycoon
cdtycoon
28 Followers

LAJJIKA'S REQUEST

The next day, I was the first to wake at 5:00 a.m. and saw that both were still sleeping with their towels loosened and displaced. So I cover them again with quilt and went to collect our clothes wearing my towel at chest level.

On returning, I started wearing back clothes, first I wore stockings followed by panties, bra with pads & balloons and I was about to wear the skirt when Mam shouted and refrained me, which caused me jerk and fall.

Immediately Mam came to help me and after I got on my feet she told me to work in my lingerie only, for today she said, "Actually, I would have liked to see you, work in the nude with us; like secy. and I am going to, but it might be a little indecent so for today you work in the lingerie while we work in nude."

This baffled me and I asked, "Are you going to work in the nude for the whole day, and that too throughout the hospital? And she just moved her head in confirmation.

She said, "We decided on it after you fall asleep, as we want to experience it at least for once."

So I took the clothes and kept them aside in a drawer and went to wash my face and brush teeth with Mam. By the time we came out from the washroom secy. also was up so we exchanged good mornings and I went to make tea in secretaries dept. while Mam told secy to go and wash her face.

After 15 minutes tea got ready and I took it to the CEO's office where both of them were sitting at the coffee table and talking and I too also joined them. So, here I was sitting at the coffee table & sipping on my freshly made ginger milk tea with a pinch of cardamom with two gorgeous naked beauties while I was semi-naked i.e. in my lingerie.

Then by the time we finished our tea, it was past 6:45 a.m. so we did some stretching and got down to work. as we had to make a report on the clients' and suppliers' meeting we went to the day before. Which we have to present in the meeting scheduled after lunch at 1:45 p.m. with only 7 hours in hand.

So, we started the work and finished it just in time for lunch i.e. by 1: 00 p.m. and we had lunch, then I went to the conference room to get it ready for the meeting with managers and asst. managers of all the departments. Soon one by one everybody came and took their seats. Some of the secretaries who were also managers or asst, managers asked about my lingerie. To which I told them it's was Mam's orders.

That's when Mam came followed by secy. & everybody's jaws dropped to the floor seeing both of them in the nude. But they all regain their composure and the meeting commenced.

The first hour of the meeting went in kind of storytelling after which Mam explain to them about the terms and conditions of each contract which took 30 minutes, then the next she explains how to handle & get followup on each client. Finally, she put forth the analysis and explain to them how to behave and not to repeat the same behavior from the past ending the meeting at 4:00 p.m.

After the meeting got over everybody left for their departments so does we. When we got back to the CEO's office we saw Lajjika; president of LLL waiting for us, so we exchange good evenings & she was too shocked to see Mam and secy. naked. To which Mam without letting her say anything explained that they just wanted to experience it at least for once.

To which she complimented on their bravery and confidence and explained her reason for coming. She had come to show the newspaper which we didn't get time to read or even have a look. It had the photos of her new brand's launch show and we were looking stunning, especially I liked mine more as I was looking even more feminine than those androgynous male models.

Anyway, she said, " I loved how you three pulled it off and I think you have more in you. So I want to do an AD campaign with you three for our new Brand Officio. I also want your permission to shoot it here in your hospital along with my office to show you working in your lingerie."

To which Mam thought for a while and gave her permission by saying that we will like to work in her AD. Listening to this the prez. Let out a heavy breath, she said, "I initially had thought I will be kicked out of the hospital by asking you to work in the ad and didn't know how to talk, but after seeing you Leona in your lingerie as well as both of you in the nude, I got the courage to ask."

Then she left after thanking us and so do us without our clothes. So here I was driving towards Mam's house wearing only my lingerie in the front with Mam and secy. in the nude in the back. So I left Mam at her home after leaving secy. at her home on the way and came back to the hospital, where I parked the car and went to the CEO's office where I wore my uniform and then went for my home.

The next day i.e. on Saturday, morning Mam got a call from the LLL Prez. To ask if Monday will be okay for ad shoot to which Mam said yes. So, it was finally decided that on Monday we three will work in the ad campaign of the brand Officio. It means we will officially become the faces of the brand; I will become the face of a lingerie product.

So after lunch, she came to our office to explain the terms & conditions and I was right. Not only we will be seen on the TV/ internet, but we also will have our images printed on the product packings.

she also told the Brand will have a 5 level categorization for quality and price depending on the levels of Mgt. i.e. Owner, Top Mgt., Middle Mgt., Lower Mgt. and the worker. Listening to this a question arose in my mind which I asked, "Um... excuse me, Prez. All 3 of us fall in the category of top mgt. so who are you going to take for others?

To which she said, "I was going to come to this point as I was thinking about getting the interested employees of both of our firms to work in this ad campaign so (looking at Mam) will you ask your employees and let me know by tomorrow 9 p.m. also you (looking at me) are going to model for 2 categories for Top Mgt. as Asst. Secy. & workers as a driver."

She also said that she too will be modeling for the Owner category along with her sisters Chamiya Chadda from Chamiya Biotics & the Big sister Nagnika Nagde of Naughty and Nice Pvt. Ltd. This made us go awe!!

So, the LLL Prez. Started to explain she said, "You already know about Nagnika, but Chamiya is also my big sister; the middle one we 3 were known as Nagde sisters or Naked sisters before Chamiya got married to her boyfriend but lost him after just three months of marriage in a car accident. But she didn't falter and built the Chamiya Biotics a decade ago."

Listening to this secy. asked about their ages as we were shocked to hear a decade. To which chuckling she said, "Nagnika is 42, Chamiya 39 & I am 36 same as you." The conversation went for 30 more minutes after which she left at 3:30 p.m. and we got to work on making calls and emails to all the managers or asst. managers to get the names of interested employees for the ad shoot by tomorrow 5 p.m.

Afterwhich, the day went on as usual without any events. And I came back home by 8:00 p.m. after dropping Secy. & Mam at their homes and parking the car back at the hospital.

After coming back home I first had a nice bath and wore a nighty then made dinner and ate it while watching TV and went to bed by 10:30 p.m., but I didn't sleep immediately, instead, I had a chat with Mam & Secy. till 12:30 after which my phone battery died and so finally I slept.

Also in these three days, I got up my pace in using the BB and knowing much of its functions, but it was still a long way to get used to using all its functions and become expert in using it.

The next day I got up at 7:30 a.m. and went to take a bath after putting the phone on charging. After taking bath I got dressed in mint green bra & panty set, over which I wore a one-shoulder crop top to show my navel piercing and a micromini woolen skirt with black stockings and 6-inch heel platform sandals which I paired with some nice accessories and chic makeup, I was looking sexy as hell. Anyway, I had breakfast and went to meet with Mam and Secy. at the city supermarket.

We decided to meet, to go for some shopping as I wanted to buy the remaining skirts which I couldn't buy for the first time. So after meeting with them outside we went inside and stood in the line with me in the front. Soon my number came and the female security guard started checking; she was the same one from the first shopping day.

she went on her routine without noticing my face so when she finished checking I signal her to bring her ear near me and whispered in her ear I said, "I am the same boy in skirt from months ago." And went ahead.

She followed the same routine with secy. and Mam and came behind us when we were about to leave for the first floor.

she came near me and said, "sorry for not recognizing you, but how could I have, you look just like a girl now even with short hairs." Also said, "You look gorgeous and a lot more feminine than before." To which I thanked her and we left.

On the first floor, we straight went to the clothing section where we saw the Manager. She remembered Mam and said, "Welcome back Mam, how I can help you and who are these beautiful ladies with you." This cause Mam to laugh and she introduced secy. & me she said, "Oh! Yes, this is secy. my secretary and he is Leona my asst. secretary the boy from earlier.

Listening to Mam, the Manager said, "I cannot believe my eyes as I thought You would be wearing skirts only, but anyway You look gorgeous and sexy, just like any other girl or maybe more than them." Then she asked, "So how can I help You." And I told her that I want to buy the remaining skirts but in micro mini & SNAFI sizes. So she told me to wait at the counter while she gets them.

After 5 minutes, she came up with the salesgirl, while carrying the skirts she also brought the dresses from that time. When the salesgirl saw me her jaw dropped to the floor, but she regains her composure and said, "Sorry, but I feel jealous as You look more feminine, gorgeous and sexier than me." Anyway, as they had already closed the section by putting a wet floor sign, I removed my skirt & crop top to show my mint green bra & panty set.

Seeing me in it the manager said, "You look very good in it, why don't you work in a lingerie ad." And to this, I said, "I am going to tomorrow with Mam & secy." as I was trying on the first skirt. It was a dark grey pencil skirt with a 2-inch side slit and was in SNAFI length.

The second one was a white tube skirt also in SNAFI length. Then third was a magenta ruffled skirt in a micro mini length and the fourth one was a chocolate wrap on skirt also in a micro mini length.

Then I tried on the dresses, first was a burgundy v neck with short sleeves and a 3-inch front side slit in SNAFI length. The second was a red skater with oval back in a micromini length. Third was navy blue halter with open back and cowl neck in micromini. Next, was a white 2 piece with one shoulder crop top & micro skirt with white overlay in a micromini length. Finally, I tried a black kimono wrap on with leaves print in SNAFI.

After trying I bought them all as stock clearance sale was going on and I got them all in half prices. I also bought 2 full sleeve shirts; one black and another red and 2 blouses in black and white.

We were out of the section by 11:30 a.m. after which we went to watch a movie in the next building through the passage on the first floor. The movie was nice, but I had more fun in flashing my panties as I took a seat next to the stairs, so whenever someone was climbing up, I used to just spread my legs while acting like either I was taking or watching the movie.

The movie ended at 2:00 p.m. and we too got hungry, so we went to the same restaurant and had a proper lunch after which we went to the hospital as the names of the interested candidates started to come to our phones. So at 3:00 p.m. we reached the hospital and went to the CEO's office and started to make a list in MS EXCEL with their ID Photo i.e. the one in panties, their name, dept., designation and body stats.

I made the list of lower mgt. and workers while Mam made a list of top mgt. & BODs and secy. made of the middle mgt. so at 5:00 p.m., the names stopped coming and we also completed our lists by 5:30 after which we went through the list and found that even LFC's Prez.'s granddaughter had also shown an interest who had just joined the hospital in the administrative dept. as an intern.

Anyway, we took the lists in both hard and soft copy. And went to LLL's Prez.'s office. She also got shocked to see such a long list as over 50 showed their interest in the ad shoot from the hospital only, while she also got over 30 names from her company.

Due to which she decided to postpone the shoot and do a selection round on the next day. for this, she talked with us while having tea. Most of it was with Mam while secy. and I did the work of taking down notes.

Finally, the discussion got over and messages were sent to them about the change made with date and time for the selection round. As well as the selection panel of three was decided which included herself, Mam & the Advt. Director. Afterwhich we went to our homes.

AUDITIONS

That day, I got up at 5:00 a.m. I had a bath and got ready wearing my best and favorite set of black soft padded bra and padded bikini panty set with balloons. Over it, I wore the white 2 piece dress with one shoulder crop top & micro skirt with micromini overlay along with black stockings & boots and finished my look with light accessories.

Then I locked the door and went to the hospital. I reached the hospital on my usual time of 6:00 a.m., took the car and went to pick up Mam collecting secy. on the way. So, here I was in the CEO's office by 6:30 a.m., sipping on freshly made ginger milk tea with Mam, who was wearing a black bikini blouse saree with white blazer and secy., who was wearing a white halter micro dress with black high heels. But I didn't know what they were wearing inside.

After tea, we went to LLL prez.'s office to meet the Advt. Director, he was a man in his 50's, but with a sculpted body which we can see through his shirt. We went near them and prez. Introduced us to him.

So after having a little talk and exchanging business cards, we went to the firm's conference hall where the auditions for LLL's employees were going to be held. On entering the hall I got my BB connected with equipment as well as with Mam's & secy.'s; who decided to make use of it.

It was 7:00 a.m in the clock and the audition was scheduled for 8:00 a.m. so we got the hall ready with arrangements by 7:30 & on time as the candidates started to come in. so at 7:55, the panel took their seats with secy. standing on their side, while I went outside and told the candidates to strip down to their lingerie and as they were told they all came in their best ones.

So, at sharp 8:00 a.m. I opened the door and let them in one by one after giving them their number cards. The audition took place in three parts intro., posing in forward, backward & sideways and Q&As. each model was given 5 minutes, so the auditions ended at 10:30 a.m. and out of them, 20 were selected while the remaining 10 were told to increase their weight till the next ad shoot.

After which all five of us came to the Hospital's conference hall for the LFH's employee's auditions which was scheduled for 11:00 a.m. the hospital's hall was already made ready. So with some final arrangements, connecting the BB to the equipment and taking a break.

We were back in action at 10:55, as the three took their seats with secy. standing on their side, while I went out and told the candidates to strip and like the LLL's our employees too came in their best lingerie. So at sharp 11:00 I opened the door and let them in one by one after giving their number cards

Like before our employees were also given 5 minutes each, so the audition got over only after 3:10 p.m. and out of them, 30 were selected while the rest told to increase their wait for too skinny candidates or work on themselves till next ad shoot. Also among the 30 who were selected President's granddaughter was the one who got the most appreciations from LLL Prez. & Advt. Director.

Finally, at 3:15 Nagnika and Chamiya also came, so we all went to the CEO's office where we had a talk while sipping on the freshly made ginger tea with a pinch of cardamom, a secy.'s specialty and was served by me.

So, while talking, a count was taken and it came to 83; which consisted of Mam, secy., me, Lajjika, Nagnika, Chamiya, 5o selected employees & the earlier 27 models. But still, we were short by 17 for a total of 100 for the first advt. campaign. To which Lajjika said, "Not to worry as the remaining 17 will be filled from among the BOD's of my and my sister's companies as well as by some of my friends who are also owners of some companies, for the Owners category."

Then the Advt. Director started explaining how he will carry out the campaign. So, according to his explanation. The advt. the campaign will consist of advt. film for television, which will start on Wednesday as one day will be needed for background selection and setting up of equipment by him & his team.

It will get finished by the weekend after which, ad shoot/ photoshoot will start from Monday. The photoshoot will be for catalogs/ brochures, posters, packings as well as calendars.

Till he finished the explanation the sun had already gone down. So, as everybody left for their homes do we. Thus, I was back to my home by 8:30 p.m. after routine dropping of secy & Mam and the car.

REHEARSALS & NIGHTOUT

The next day, I got up at 5:00 a.m. had a nice bath and wore my white bra & panty set, did my hair & makeup then putting on my stockings & boots left for my work locking the door behind me. But, OOPS!!; on stepping out of my building, I realized that I had forgotten to wear my clothes as I was lost in my thinking about the upcoming day.

So, here I was standing out of my building, on the road just in my lingerie and boots. Luckily as it was still 5:15 in the morning, the road was empty not even a dog was there, so I quickly took out my phone from stockings and took some selfies, after which I quickly went upstairs and wore a long sweater given by my cousin sister; which was long enough to come at SNAFI length.

Anyway, as I had only 5 minutes left to catch my bus so I ran as fast as I could and reached just in time to board it. So after reaching my stop I got down and went towards the CEO's car, hopped inside, put on my gloves and hat and went to pick up Mam & secy.

After picking them I came back and dropped them at the main entrance, after which I parked the car, put the hat and gloves back in the car and went upstairs to have our 6:30 a.m. morning tea in the CEO's office with my two lovely friends; my Mentors.

After the tea, we got down to work and at 8:00 I got a call from the reception, so I went down and saw the Advt. Director with two of his assistants; both girls and I took them to the CEO's office. Let me first tell you about the Advt. Director, BUTT G. ROPER, he was 6ft. 6inches tall making Mam looks shorter even with her 6ft2inches height with 6-inch heels. He was also muscular and looked sexy in that tight T-shirt.

Anyway, after talking, Mam followed by secy. and I took him and his assistants on a round trip around the hospital mainly in the admin. tower. But, before we started he wanted us in our lingeries while we show them around, he said that it will make us feel comfortable and we will not get embarrassed in front of our colleagues while shooting and filming in the lingerie. He also signaled his assistants to strip down maybe to make us feel comfortable.

Well, he didn't know that we were more than comfortable as we had already worked in our lingerie, Mam & secy. had even worked in the buff. Anyway, we just smiled at him and strip down to our lingerie along with his assistants and went to show them around.

cdtycoon
cdtycoon
28 Followers
12