CD Asst. Secy. Ch. 03: Request & More

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It took us some time but we came back to the office by 9:45 a.m. On coming back, he complimented us by saying that we did very well and seemed very much comfortable while roaming in our lingerie, that's when Mam told him all the stories, even how she & secy. spent a whole day at work in complete nudity.

This shocked him, but he regained his composure and made a few calls and within 30 minutes his team started coming and setting up the equipment as per his instructions. While we got back to our work still in our lingeries. It took very long for them to set up their equipment maybe because it was their first time working in a hospital location, even an office location and they only finished just before lunchtime.

So, he sent his team in the cafeteria while he & his assistants had their, with us in the conference room, where there were also the other 30 employees but were still in their clothes.

Anyway, for lunch he made secy. & I sat on his sides on the window side of the table and told his assistants to seat, beside Mam in front of us on the door side leaving the chairman's seat empty. Soon everyone took seats and we started to have lunch while he asked several questions to all the other 30 employees. At first, I thought it was weird to seat like this but soon I found out, why.

After finishing his questions and everybody resuming eating their lunches i.e. when no one was paying attention, he placed his left hand on my butts. This caused me to jerk but I maintained my composure and continued eating. Seeing no restriction from me he commenced forward and started groping me right in front of Mam, right in front of everybody.

Well, he indeed was, what his name was; 'butt groper.'

After letting him feel me for certain minutes I stood as I finished my lunch and went to wash my hand. When I came back I saw the same weird expression on secy.'s face and noticed he was doing the same to secy.. well, secy. must have experienced much like this but still, I thought I need to save her to I quickly went to my seat & put my right hand on his butt and started groping him all the while asking him several questions.

This caused him to jerk and tensed up as everyone started to look at us, but it worked as to avoid getting caught groping secy. he removed his hand from her butt and started answering my questions.

Then after the lunch got over he said he wants to check on the other team in LLL's office; which was right, opposite to us. So, after he went we came back to the office while others went to theirs. In the office secy. came to me and thanked me for earlier and told her no need to, as he did the same to me.

Suddenly, Mam came in front of us and asked me who did what. So, I told her everything that had happened. This made Mam angry and she quickly called Lajjika to inform her about it. After that, we got back to work until 3 when he came back and when he came back he was looking at the floor, without making eye contact. Well, Lajjika must have given him a good lecture.

Soon all of us 33 went to the conference hall to rehearse. This time all were in their lingeries and did as he directed with the help of his assistants. This rehearsal went on for 2 hours after which he said goodbye and went back to LLL's office along with his assistants, while his team had already gone after finishing their work.

Also, it was time for us to leave so, that's what we did, but we didn't bother to wear our clothes as soon everybody was going to see us in the lingerie. So we just went to the parking lot right in front of everybody through the main entrance, this caused us to passed by hundreds of people, but it was fun again for me more than before when I did it in a skirt.

On reaching near the parking I took the car keys clipped on my panties waistband along with the ID and opened the door locks, got inside and got down at Mam's house along with secy. as Mam had invited us to stay for the night. Well, it was a good idea as it saved me the trouble of thinking a way to go back home from the hospital after parking the car, wearing only my lingerie and without getting into problems. So, I again locked the car and clipped back the keys onto the waistband of my panties.

Also, on walking inside and seeing no light on, we got confused. That's when Mam, told us that both her husband and son were out for a business meeting as they work together. She also said that it was also the reason for asking us to stay as she was feeling lonely. So we got inside and took a seat on the sofa while she brought us freshly made tea, which we sipped on with cookies made by her.

After tea, we went to the kitchen where we helped her in making dinner, which got ready by 7:30 p.m. but there was still time for dinner so on Mam's suggestion we headed for the main bathroom on the ground floor to get soaked in their jacuzzi, to relax and refresh our body for tomorrows filming of advt.

Once we got inside, Mam swiftly stripped out of her lingerie and started to fill the jacuzzi in the nude, while secy.& I waited for it to get filled up first. When it got filled up Mam quickly got inside followed by secy. and me, as we too stripped out of our lingeries & got in. It was a large size jacuzzi to accommodate the three of us with ease.

While soaking & relaxing Mam asked me to play news on my BB. So I order BB to play the news in echo mode. Afterwhich I told BB to play some soothing music while we took a nap in the jacuzzi. We got out of the jacuzzi at 9:00 p.m. with wrinkled fingers, but refreshed bodies.]

Then we dried ourselves with a towel and went to the kitchen with a towel tied to our head while leaving the rest of the body in nude for anyone to see. Well anyone would like to see Mam's & secy.'s, but I doubt that someone will like to see mine with that appendage in between my legs even though my butts and legs were curvy. Not as good as secy. or Mam, but still quite a feminine that too without any medications.

There Mam reheated the dinner while secy. and I took our seats at the dining table. Soon, we started our dinner or should I say naked dinner, while eating I felt a chilling sensation in my butts indicating that the bb had gotten hot along with a message in my ear saying battery is 5% remaining. Soon the battery died out and the chilling sensation stopped, which was weird because it should have sustained another day, but on second thought all the training for learning all the functions must have caused the BB to deplete faster.

Anyway, after dinner, we went up to Mam's room and dried our hair using a hairdryer. Afterwhich Mam gave us some sheer babydoll nighties to wear with panties and herself wore one in our fav. Colors of secy. mine & Mam in pink, black & purple; respectively.

After which we had a pillow fight and got tired so decided to relax while watching a Hollywood movie. So we lie down on the bed, also Mam gave her charger to charge the BB while we watch the movie. It was a good idea so I took it, but instead of removing the BB, washing it clean and then putting it on charging, which was time-consuming. I just inserted the plugin a socket near the bed, then slid my panties down from my butts and inserted the USB end in the USB port of the BB, which I had already opened while having dinner and went back to watching the movie just in time for the first scene to begin.

The movie ended after 2 hours so do the charging, with a strong buzz indicating its completion. So I removed the USB end and told BB to closed the port, then pulled up the panties and went to sleep switching all the lights off.

12