CD Asst. Secy. Ch. 05: 1 yr. Later

Story Info
Follow up from last story with something before it.
1.9k words
4
4k
00

Part 5 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 04/14/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
cdtycoon
cdtycoon
28 Followers

On 9th December 2020; as now my daily routine, I woke up and went to the hospital, took the CEO's car, and brought Mam and secy. from their homes, then went to park the car and went to the CEO's office.

Well, it was like any other day and was pretty normal even though it was raining outside as it was a winter monsoon season. But still, I notice that something was fishy as everyone in the Admin. Tower was giggling while looking at me. So, I went to check my self in the mirror of the restroom, but again couldn't find anything weird and got confused.

That day my time till lunch break went in thinking and thinking only, causing me to do some minor mistakes and tripping now and then while walking and I started losing my mood as I started to feel gloomy, but it all changed with a bang.

Well, it was only the noise of party popper, but due to my sensitive ears, I got shocked to death and got my nerves back when everyone from the secretaries dept. along with Mam and secy., wished me for completing a year with the hospital.

They also brought a cake which I cut and we ate without getting it on my face as I hate wasting something that delicious. The small party got over within 15 minutes after the lunch break got over and I along with Mam and secy. in unison decided to go on a long drive into the hills.

While entering the hills Mam got a call from Lajjika and after speaking with her Mam cut her phone and told me to track Lajjika and took us there.

So, without any delay, I said, "BB track Lajika and navigate." Soon, BB buzzed in my butt indicating that it had found her and started navigating.

Soon we reached near a secluded lake along with a cottage just like that of secy.'s family which we visited but was bigger. On reaching near the entrance I stopped the car and parked it with another one as secy. went to knock on the door.

But before secy. could do so, the door itself opened and came outside a naked beauty; it was Lajjika, who then took us behind the cottage on the lake where we met her other sisters Chamiya and Nagnika and both were also naked, maybe; as I could only see the top half as they were playing in the water, but soon find out that my guess was right as they came out running and hugged us.

Then Lajjika started to explain that it was their private property and whenever they feel to relax in the nude they come here. And on finishing her explanation invited us to join them in the nude.

We thought for a second and went skinny dipping on stripping naked. We spent the entire afternoon and evening; playing in the water and finally came out went the sun started to go down and water started to get colder and colder.

Due to this, by the time we came out we all got kind of embarrassed as all the five ladies had their nipples poking while I had a strong erection that too after a very long time, so it was kind of hissing at them.

But soon we got back our composure as Nagnika ignited the barbeque and we had a meaty and fishy feast with juices dripping down our bodies from our mouths. So, on finishing the feast we again went for a dip to cleansed ourselves of the juices and went inside the cottage.

On getting inside Lajjika served beer which everybody gulped down except for me as I hated alcohol because of my drunkard father. Anyway soon the beer started to take control and all five of them started to sing and dance, literally like some item girls would in a dance bar.

This went on for a while until every one of them falls asleep with legs or arms on one another and that too in the nude. So, as I was the only one still awake and in full conscience, I checked inside the bedrooms to see if I can find some quilts. Luckily I found some without much work and covered the ladies with them, then too got inside one with Mam and Secy. and slept.

The next day again I was the first to wake up and prepared some strong coffee for the ladies to soothe their hangover. Then I went into the living room and served all after waking them up and took one for myself with milk.

While sipping on the coffee everyone thanked me and went more than necessary and asked me whether I used them after they fell asleep. To which I firmly said NO, to which Lajjika said that I should have, while offering me herself, by standing with her vulva only an inch away from my face and said, "Here take me, do me, at least lick me," but I firmly rejected.

After that I, along with Mam and secy. wore our clothes and came back to the hospital where we sent our clothes for dry cleaning and went to take a shower.

After the shower, we got back to work as an important meeting was scheduled with TRANS. CORP. a huge firm at 2:00 p.m. to acquire them as our new client.

So, as we had only 2 hours, we started working with full efficiency, but without wearing a stitch of clothing and got everything ready by 1:30 and had our lunch while thinking about some solution to our current situation.

The situation was that the clothes we came wearing were now sent for the dry cleaning and cannot be obtained till late night also as it was a raining from some days, we were out of our spares too and couldn't come up with any.

So, on seeing no other option we decided to do the meeting in the nude. Well, it was not a big thing for Mam and secy. as they had already done some, but it was for me as it was going to be my first, as for earlier times I was either fully dressed or at least in lingerie. Which made it easier to hide my penis, but this time I knew I will not be able, so was nervous.

Seeing me nervous Mam and secy comforted me by saying, "Even with a dick I still look like a girl; maybe a dickgirl I should say," Mam said. Well, that helped me in regaining my confidence. Thus with the newly gained confidence, I went to the restrooms and look at myself in the mirror to see that Mam was right, but I wanted to emphasize my feminity so I work on my makeup with all the knowledge I gather in that one year and came out looking great.

I even put on some makeup on my chest and hips to create an impression of B cup breasts and curves, respectively. Soon, at 2:00 secy. got a call from the reception desk informing, the arrival of the clients and she went to receive them in the nude while I helped Mam to do final adjustments in the ppt and went to get it printed from the secretaries dept.

Then just when I was back with the prints and was going to open the door of the conference I heard secy.'s voice. So, I turn to look and saw her with a group of men and women in expensive business suits following her. So I held the door open till everyone got inside and closed it behind me.

After closing it, I went and gave the prints to secy., who then went and placed them in front of the panel. Thus we took our seats and the meeting started with Mam introducing her and us.

Then a woman stood up and started introducing them. the panel consisted of 5; three women and two men or so I thought. Because, after introducing, she asked the reason for our nudity which Mam gave, and on listening, she said, "I think it will be nice if we too get naked, I hope you don't mind with our secrets?" And she started stripping.

Soon, everyone from her team did the same and within a minute all were naked just like us, but looking at them we got shocked cause they were not males or females.

They were trans males and trans females, i.e. the 2 men had vulvas while the women had penises & testis and that's when the three of us got the real meaning behind the company's name. which we mistook for TRANSPORT CORPORATION as it was a logistics company, but in reality, it was a TRANSGENDER CORPORATION.

Anyway, we soon regain our composure and Mam started with the presentation which I ended, while secy. did the middle part. On finishing the presentation their president asked me, "How do you feel working with males or females." To which I corrected her misunderstanding by telling the truth, I said, "Sorry Mam, I am not a transgender, but just a crossdresser."

Listening to me she got shocked; maybe a little bit angry too and I thought the deal was lost, but instead she complimented me saying, "Nice, even I got fooled by your skills as You looked like a girl with a penis or should I say a boy with boobs, and love your round curvy butts; especially with that buttplug."

To which I said, "It's not just a buttplug but more than to it, it's Buttbuddy; a virtual assistant based on A.I. and 5G technology to help make an office lady's, especially a secretary's work easy. Well, it's still a prototype which I am testing for NAUGHTY & NICE and I think the actual product will in the market before the mid of next year, also I think you will like it.

Then she said, "We like your presentation." And with that we got the contract signed. After that, we had a long talk with them while showing them around the Admin. Tower and wherever we went, everyone was shocked to see the opposite of normal. That talk ended with a nice cup of ginger tea in the CEO's office.

After the tea they left so did us, but wearing our clothes as they got ready by then, which was a miracle as they would have not been ready before late at night. Anyway, I finally reached homemade dinner, had it while watching a movie, and went to sleep thinking what a year I had.

From officially becoming asst. secy. to cracking meetings after a month. Then from the pandemic outbreak, which got over a couple of months ago as the vaccine was founded by mid-September; which was itself a miracle to me getting caught in a mishap, due to Doctor's neglect, who just became one, by getting injected with some booster serum for breast development; for those girls with flat chest instead of the vaccine.

Thus, with no solution to reverse it, I was left to bear with them or should I say bare them as they were my own and was proud of them; even though they were just AA-cup by now, they are growing day and night, that too naturally so I hope I would be carrying a nice pair till I meet next time, with my new story. Till then keep reading and enjoying my stories.

cdtycoon
cdtycoon
28 Followers