CD Asst. Secy. Ch. 04: Continued & more

Story Info
Continuation of previous story.
2k words
4.57
3.2k
00

Part 4 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 04/14/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
cdtycoon
cdtycoon
28 Followers

All the characters in this story are above 18 years of age.

*

OFFICIO AD: MAKING OF

Wednesday; 15 January 2020. I woke up at 5:00 a.m. and got startled waking in a different bedroom, but only for a second or so as I saw Mam & secy. sleeping next to me and remembered whose bed & room it was.

Anyway, I got out of the bed and took a nice cold bath to get refreshed. After the bath, I tied a towel around my chest and came out in the room, as the bathroom was adjacent to it. Well, I came out but didn't wear any clothes as I didn't have any of mine, even my sweater was in the CEO's office, also I didn't want to waste any time so I sat down in front of the dresser and started working on my hairs.

Soon at 5:30 a.m. Mam woke up and said that my hair looks nice, but also asked why was I still in a towel. That's when I made her remember about the clothes & she said sorry.

Then she told me to wait till she gets refreshed. Then she got in the bathroom and came out wearing a towel at her chest after which she opened her wardrobe and told me to wait inside it; "wait for a second wait inside in," I asked and "yes! Indeed." She said. So did I, as she told me to come inside.

Her wardrobe had a room inside filled with lots of clothes ranging from recent ones to maybe from her college days. Anyway, I regain my composure and went near her. There she handed me a yellow bra & panty set with purple flowers on it and told me to wear, which I did. After wearing I asked her who's it was, to which she said it was hers from jr. college/ high school days.

Then she handed me a skirt and a top and told me to see if they fit. I wore them and they were a perfect fit almost like they were made for me. The top was a bubble gum pink off-shoulder top while the skirt was black micro mini denim skirt with a white belt and heart-shaped pink buckle. Which she told me was also from her jr. college days and looked fabulous.

While she put on sexy black and pink demi bra & tanga panty set over which she wore a white shirt with a black blazer and a black slut length pencil skirt, she looked like one Slutty Professor.

We got ready and came out at 6:00 by this time secy. was too up & refreshed, so Mam took her inside the wardrobe and got secy. dressed in one of her outfits from Degree college/ university days. It was the same as mine, but with a mini skirt. Anyway so by 6:15 we got down, got inside the car, and went to the hospital.

So here, we were sipping on our 6:30 a.m. morning tea in the CEO's office when we heard a knock on the door. Mam told to come and in came Mr. Butt Groper with his assistants and told us to get ready and others too. He gave us the script to read and also explained verbally.

The scene included all 33 of us from LFH, the Advt. was divided into two overlapped parts i.e. each scene was going to shoot two times, first in our normal clothes and then in the lingerie, after which it would be edited to look like we were transitioning from clothes to lingerie while passing through peoples or objects or the camera itself passing through them.

So, as first it was with clothes on. We i.e. Mam, Secy. & I got inside the car and took it out of the gate to make it look we were just entering, then dropping them at the entrance I went to the parking, just some normal scene, but with lingerie, it was sexy, bold & powerful scene.

The scene started with our car entering the premises and stopping in front of the entrance, suddenly secy. got down from front seat i.e next to driver's and she was in sexy dark grey modal demi bra & tanga panty set with thin vertical stripes making it look like cut out of an office suite with 6-inch heels and a notebook in her hand while having her ID clipped on to her panty and mobile in a garter.

So, she got down of the car, went to the backdoor on the opposite side and opened it. And, stepped out Mam in her white satin pushup bra & bikini panty set. Then Mam went ahead while secy. followed her after closing the door and I drove towards the parking.

Then the next scene was from the entrance till the CEO's office just like before, but in different lingerie while getting out of the elevator. This time Mam was in pink cotton satin demi bra with lace on top part & hipster panty, while secy was in sky blue jersey cotton full coverage bra and french cut panty. Then inside Mam went and sat on the sofa to read the morning newspaper. While secy. went down to make tea.

After 2 minutes i.e. 2 seconds. I entered the CEO's office in a black cotton translucent t-shirt bra & bikini panty set and as I said translucent my penis was visible but still hidden; in the doorway, as I was still in driver's(workers) lingerie, but got changed into teal jersey pushup bra & tanga panty set as I took my notepad to note down important news, as now I was in asst. secy.'s(top mgt.) lingerie.

Just when I took a seat in front of Mam secy. came in another lingerie; a white Florence net cami and boy shorts panty, carrying a tray of freshly made ginger tea, which I took from her and place it on the coffee table and while I took my cup, secy. after she served mam, took hers and we started taking on the news while smiling and cut, the scene's end.

After that, he went to every department and gave the directions which each one of the employees followed wearing a wide range of style, material, exposure in the bras & panties. This went on the whole day and he packed up for that day.

While leaving, he informed me that the work with our employees was almost done and he will see them on Saturday while handing me the schedule for the advt. film and photoshoot.

As per schedule: Day 1: LFH employees advt. film.

Day 2: LLL employees advt. film.

Day 3: owners' advt, film.

Day 4: all together advt. film in private and public places.

So, after he left, we also left for our homes after finishing our work and after dropping them and going on my routine, I reached my home by 7:30 p.m. and got refreshed, then change into my clothes and went to make dinner which I ate while watching TV and went to sleep by 10:30 p.m. Then the next 2 days went on as normal ones without any eventful activity and came day 4.

On Saturday, 18th January 2020 I woke up at 5:30 a.m. and went on my daily routine finally reaching the CEO's office at 6:50 a.m. that day I wore my white mico mini driver's uniform as it was another day of shooting for the advt. film.

On entering my eyes met with that butt groper and I just smiled at him. So that day, we had our morning tea in silence with him. After which he started going on that day's script.

So, according to the script and as I said earlier that we will be shooting in a public place that public place was nothing, but the road on which both LFH & LLL were situated.

So, like Wednesday, first, we were to work our firms and at one point cross the road by walking and meet with other firms employees in our clothes on and then repeat the actions with our lingerie on. Then for the end, we all of 100 had to walk to and fro, making it look like that every working woman wears only one brand OFFICIO.

On Monday, 20th January 2020 we started working on the photoshoot as per the instructions of the Advt. Director and got our photos taken in a huge range of surroundings, lingerie types, colors, materials, and situations.

The photoshoot too ran for 4 days and till the advt. the campaign finally got over we got so much used to in working in the lingerie that we all started to feel weird when we were working back in our clothes the next day.

OLD LOST, BUT NEW GAINED

Monday, 27th January 2020 I woke up, got refreshed, and left for my work. Then I boarded my bus and like any day took my seat and was looking outside the window when I started to notice something was not right, all the passengers had their eyes on me.

Then on a deeper observation, I saw a person with a newspaper looking at me. The front page of the newspaper had a full-page advt. printed on it of me with Mam and secy. in our office; in the background as well as advert of Lajjika with her sisters on the back page and their inside pages had the photos of 94 others.

Looking at it, I quickly removed my phone from the holster on my stockings and found the advt. the film which was released last night and was missed by me.

Soon I reached my stop and I got down, then I took the car and went to get Mam and secy. On the way, neither Mam nor secy. said a word about it, maybe they were still unaware, but soon on reaching the hospital they too started to feel the same and got aware only when Mam saw the advt. printed in the newspaper, kept on her desk.

Soon everyone in the hospital started talking about it as well as lots of phone calls started coming in for Mam as well as secy. well, I too got some from our clients and suppliers.

This went on throughout the day and at 4 in the evening, we switched on the TV to see a live interview with Lajjika and her team. After which we called it a day and went to our homes.

Friday, 31st January 2020 I woke up, got ready in my lingerie, and left for my work with my dress hanging on my left forearm. That day, I wore a dark pink jersey; balconette bra & bikini panty set with lace design, from the top mgt. series.

Along with that I wore my black stockings, boots and with my ID clipped to my panty boarded my bus with everyone taking glances and looking back at their phones or newspaper or just looking outside the window like; well not like me as I was commuting half-naked while rest all were fully clothed.

Why was I commuting half-naked?

Well, earlier it would have not been possible but as the advertising was done very strongly. Every road and corner had posters of me with Mam, secy. and the Naked sisters, but I was the one who got more recognition as I used to commute on the bus while all others by car.

So after Tuesday, 28 January 2020, I started getting requests for selfies, but they wanted the selfies with me in my lingerie. So last night, I got frustrated by continuously removing and putting back my clothes on, and at a point, while going back home I decided to drop the idea of putting back on my skirt & shirt after giving the selfie.

And just sat back in my seat with my clothes placed on my lap. Anyway, so here I was on the bus, on my way to the hospital, looking out of the window, when a group of four college girls came near me and asked for a selfie. So I kept my dress on the seat and stood up to strike a pose in my dark pink lingerie.

Realizing how far I have come and transformed from a recognizable skirt-wearing boy to a not at all recognizable lingerie wearing girl(boy), I gave a smile thinking about what's more laid in my future.

So, see you all in the future.


cdtycoon
cdtycoon
28 Followers