CD Asst. Secy. Ch. 06.3: Back to work

Story Info
Final twist and turns before getting back to work.
10.7k words
3.5
2.7k
2
0

Part 8 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 04/14/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
cdtycoon
cdtycoon
28 Followers

THE NEXT DAY

The next day; 11th January 2021, I woke up late than usual at 7:30 a.m. I may have slept more if my head had not got banged on the headrest of the sofa cum bed.

Anyway, I opened my eyes while rubbing my head, only to see Mr. Prez. fucking me in the butt with my legs on his shoulders; a missionary style. He said, "Good morning, sleepyhead, and yeah; sorry for your head."

"Ow! What time it is and how are you awake before me?" I asked.

To which a hand holding a coffee cup came in front of me; it was Karen's and, she said, "Here; have your coffee, you will feel better and don't worry it's 7:30 a.m. only. Btw, you look very cute, just like a small kid. At least; that's what came to my mind as I saw you when I came at 7:00 a.m."

Then, taking a sip of her coffee she continued, she said, "But I don't know what came to his mind that he just removed your panties and started fucking you without waking; properly. Btw, you don't seem to feel anything; neither pain nor pleasure, even your cock is limp."

All this time she was talking; I was listening to her sitting in a slouching position and sipping on my coffee, with my legs still on Mr. Prez.'s shoulders as he was going in and out of me. Waiting for her to finish.

So, after she finished speaking, "Well, now that I am awake I can feel it but, it's very much unnoticeable. So, either my butthole has gone too loose or too numb from yesterday's activities." I said finishing my coffee.

Just then, "Oh! Damn! My bitch; looks like, you really got too loose. Well, sorry for my foul language but, I am been going in and out of your butt, for the last 15 mins. and I am still not able to cum. Leona please; will you please clench your butt." Mr. prez. pleaded, almost in a begging tone.

So, I clenched my butt, and finally, after a minute he was able to release his cum and it was a wild one as he splurted jets of huge loads of cum deep inside my butt. So, much that it started to leak even though his fat cock was still inside my butt.

Then, as he finishes cumming he finally removed his cock from my butt and so came his cum pouring out in loads. As "Ah! My bad looks like it was my last time fucking your butt. I don't think I will get any more pleasure from you for the time being, maybe even after I get discharged." Mr. Prez. said.

And to make him feel guilty, "That's your karma Leon; you got what you sow. I mean see for yourself, you got his tongue pierced so, you had to let go of your blowjob, french kissing and smooching, even though you can still kiss him on the lip." Karen said. "But, I warn you; take care not to hurt his lip piercing or you will have to lose that too."

"Okay, okay I got it, no more feeding time, no more blowjobs, and no more fucking in his butt, I got it. Anyway, I am going to take a... wait a minute; Leona you are my slave right, so, why don't you come and bath me." Mr. Prez. said. "Hey, I am not The President of LFC for nothing, hehe..." Mr. Prez. said.

Well, what can I say, Mr. Prez? was very clever to find out other ways to continue his entertainment and our Master-slave relationship. So, from that day onwards new activities started.

I mean; feeding time, blowjobs, and fucking my butts got replaced with bath time, handjobs, and speaking my butts. A few days later, he also found that just like getting kissed; I also like getting spanked, and a few more days later everyone in the hospital.

You want to know how? Well, because after getting spanked multiple times a day for five days; I started moaning while getting spanked. That, too loudly enough for anyone passing by the room to hear it clearly; as my butt became very tender and sensitive.

SIX WEEKS LATER

On 13 February 2021; Saturday, Six weeks later from the date of the accident, here I am coming out of the bathroom with only a hand towel tied below my waist because, as per Mr. Prez.'s orders I was not allowed to cover any of my piercings and tattoos at any time.

Anyway, Mr. Prez. too came out, a few minutes later, emptying his bladder and by the time he came, I was dressed in my remaining uniform; which were only light color panties with stockings and 4-inch heels.

So, I helped him in wearing his hospital clothes and after serving him coffee, I started reading him some erotic stories.

While reading him stories the main door opened and walked in Karen along with Dr. Sadashiv Thomas, the Head of Orthopedics Dept. who was treating Mr. Prez.

"Good Morning Mr. President, let me check you and see if you can go home." Dr. Thomas said.

Then, after checking him for some minutes, Dr. said, "Well, good news for you Mr. President. It looks like the fracture is 90% healed, so you can go home now but, keep using crutches for at least two more weeks, by that time it will get completely healed."

To which, Mr. Prez. said, "Thank you Doctor but, I will like to stay in the hospital till I get completely healed. Also, I will like to take my bit... um slut for a walk around the city, if you don't mind."

And, in reply, "Yes, you can go out but, don't walk too much, don't put too much pressure on your ankle, and use your crutches at all the time. Also, are you going to make him like this?" Dr. Thomas said. "Well, just asking out of curiosity, no need to answer that." As he got an angry stare from Mr. Prez.

Anyway, as Doctor left, Mr. Prez.'s breakfast also came, which I served him and went to have mine with Karen as, I got used to roaming around the hospital and the employees also got used to seeing me like this, showing off all my tats and piercings.

Especially; the gold chains; one with dangling letters spelling my name 'Leona' connecting my nipples and another attached to my slave collar. Anyway, after having breakfast we came back to the Presidential Room and saw Mr. Prez. all ready to go out and was waiting for us.

"Oh.. my, my, Leona it looks like your Master is very eager to take you out and present you in front of the world as his priced possession." Teasingly, Karen said.

Then, after chuckling for a bit, she asked, "Okay sorry, jokes apart but, where are you going to take him? To the nearby park or the lake?"

In reply Mr. prez. smirked, "Grow up Karen you are 60 above and you are still thinking as a kid, growing up. Anyway, neither the park nor the lake we are going to the City Supermarket."

On hearing him say City Supermarket; I got terrified and started breathing heavily and sweating but, still, I asked, "Wh.. why the Supermarket; it's will be very humiliating & I will die of embarrassment."

"First of all; here drink some water and cool down Leona, cool down." Mr. Prez. said." Feeling better, good, and well that's the reason I am taking you there so, just consider it as your training."

"Training. What do you mean by training Mr. Prez." I asked.

"Let me explain," Karen said. "Leona; now look as per your Master's order, you are not allowed to cover any of your piercings & tattoos till all these piercings get completely healed; especially the nipple piercings.

And, it's going to take 6 to 8 months to heal so, you will have to be topless even though you will be able to wear your skirt; at least but, still you will have to be like this at all time; when you will get back to your original work after 2 weeks and you will have to bare it; especially during your commute to and fro hospital.

That's why he said, to consider this as your training so, you won't feel embarrassed or scared when you will be alone. Do you got it?"

Nodding to which, "Okay. I got it and I think I am ready to go for the walk. But, Mr. Prez. will you please put me on a leash and tie my hands so, that people think I don't have any control over me; that will help reduce my embarrassment, please."

After Mr. prez. accepted my request and attach a lease to my collar as well as tied my hands at my lower back using cuffs; I got seated with him in the back seat of the Jaguar and Karen sat next to the driver in the front.

Then, the car started and 15 minutes passed, we reached the City Supermarket. On reaching, Karen quickly got down and opened the door for Mr. Prez. thus, he too got down and tugged on my leash as I again got nervous.

But, I took a deep breath and getting down from the car started walking behind Mr. Prez. who was holding my lease even though he was busy with handling his crutches; which is quite tricky itself as your body movements get restricted.

Anyway, here I was entering the City Supermarket feeling nervous with a lot of questions flooding my mind like; what if people recognize me? What if they feel disgusted and start throwing things at me? Etc, etc.

Well, they do recognize me as my Lajjika Lingerie advt. posters and banners were still up but, instead of throwing things as I thought, people started taking photos. Some college girls even took some selfies with me; well I did got relaxed a bit but, a lot confused until.

Until, we reached in front of a store on the first floor named Naked Sisters with logos of Naughty & Nice, Chamiya Biotics, and Lajjika Lingerie under it. All the three sisters have open this store and were selling their products as complementary to each other.

Inside on the right side of the store was the Lingerie section and in there on display was the bondage lingerie its newest collection; which I was unaware about; as I was inside the hospital for the past 6 weeks or 42 days, to be exact.

Anyway, I followed Mr. Prez. (My Master) inside the store and Karen(Mrs. Prez.) made way for us as she was the tallest among us at 6 feet tall.

Also, as we walked in I caught a lot of attention from the people who were till then, busy looking at the products. This, cause the silent store to become noisy; all of a sudden and the Naked Sisters came out from their back office.

"WT... OMG! Leona, so you are the reason for the uproar, and; why wouldn't be when you are looking like such a hot slut, even your makeup and hairs are looking hot." Lajjika said.

"Hey, I am the Master so, don't just go ahead and start talking to my slave, you need to ask me first." Mr. Prez. said in an anguished(false) tone.

To which, Lajjika said, "Oh! I am really.. really sorry Mr. Pescador please don't punish me but, do I really have to ask for permission?"

And laughingly, "Nah.. not at all; I was just joking but, you still getting punishment for not talking to me first. I mean; we are meeting after 18 years and you didn't even say a Hi; to your father's close friend and so, for that, I want a nice kiss on my lips." He said.

After that Lajjika stepped closure and gave a nice kiss on his lips; neither too long nor too short, just perfect followed by Chamiya and Nagnika. "Nice to meet you, uncle Leon. Are you here to buy anything?" Nagnika inquired.

"Now, that's a businesswoman and yes; I am. Well, you see I broke Leona's butthole with my fat cock so, he's going to need a new ButtBuddy(BB); um.. fatter one and also some lingerie." Mr. Prez. (Leon Pescador) said.

"Sure but, I will need to measure your size to be precise also you are our prime customer & Leona is our Model so, why don't we go to our office," Nagnika said.

So, with this, we three followed the three sisters to their office. The back office was a huge one with three desks and a lounge area. Anyway, we got seated on the couch as Karen removed my leash and untied my cuffs but, she couldn't remove them.

Anyway, Chamiya brought a measuring tape and asked Mr. Prez. to pull down his pants which he did but, he was limp, and to measure he needs to be rock hard.

So, without waiting for any instruction or order I quickly kneel in his favorite submissive pose; my too, and started using my handjob skills to get him hard but, making sure not to make him cum.

So, after getting him rock hard I handed his cock to Chamiya who took the measurement which came to 2.5 inches in diameter. So, Nagnika went & brought 3 BB's in different lengths, shape, material & texture. While she went, Chamiya took his cock in her mouth and finished sucking him off as Nagnika came back.

The first one was a metal one; it was smooth in texture with 4.5 inches in length and 2 inches in diameter with a normal shape.

The second, was a silicone one with bubbles like protrusions known as pearls as Nagnika told, so it was very bumpy in texture with 6 inches in length and 3 inches in diameter; well it was shaped more like a dildo than a plug and was made for wild customers.

The third and last one was made of hard plastic with rings all over it so, it was neither smooth nor rough in texture with 5.5 inches( same as mine & Mr. Prez.) in length and 2.75 inches in diameter; 1.25 inch. more than my older one.

So, after taking them in hand and testing their power(in hand only) I selected the third one and inserted it in my butt. OMG, it felt really good to have my empty butthole filled again.

Anyway then, Nagnika started explaining, She said, "Well Leona, you already know about all it's features so let's go to the upgrades we made. First; as you have noticed we have increased its power while reducing the charging time. It takes only 2.5 hours now; 1 hour less.

Second, the A.I. is upgraded to be more like a friend than just like a colleague; you can name it as well as make an AVATAR for it which will, pop on the screen of your Smartphone, PC or Tablet.

The third upgrade is regarding its biosensor, it will scan your body thoroughly from inside on daily basis or when asked for and you will be able to see all the data on the website or the app. It will also act on itself if found anything serious.

And, some other nominal upgrades from time to time relating to its work efficiency that's all. So, go ahead, give it a nice name and make an AVATAR."

To which, "Well, nice and thanks but, I will do it later; I don't want to do it in a hurry." I said.

By that time; Karen also got one for her; the wild one and got explained about its features & functions by Chamiya. But, I started thinking about Lajjika as she was nowhere to be seen, and just then she appeared with her salesgirls with the new collection.

Lajjika said, "Sorry if I am late, I really lost the track of time selecting pieces for you but, in the end, I couldn't so, I just got the whole collection. Anyway, will you please strip naked so that we can get started and please sign this contract?"

So, as asked I removed my panties and stockings but, kept on heels as Mr. Prez.'s order was to keep them on at all time except bathing and sleeping; and she handed over me the contract.

And, here I was standing naked wearing only white 4-inch heels with all my tattoos & piercings; especially the golden nipple chain with dangling letters spelling my name 'LEONA', along with my small perky breasts and cock on display.

So, "What is this contract for?" I asked.

To which, Lajjika said, "Well, Leona we recently did a survey and found out, that you have got more popular than the showstopper we used for the launch of our sub-brand OFFICIO.

So, I have decided to make you the Brand Ambassador of LLHL (LAJJIKA LINGERIE & HOSIERY LIMITED). Also, you will get a 2.5% share in the profit as your compensation so, what do you think; Deal or No Deal?"

To which I said, "Well, I am in but, now that I am a property of President(Master Leon Pescador), he's permission is needed."

"Permission Granted but, on one condition that you will have to get the Logos of all the enterprises you are attached to or going to be; tattooed on your body. Starting from LFC & LFH then, LLHL, N&N, CB and so on, for advertising." Mr. Prez. (Master) said.

Well, I already accepted the contract so, moving back would have been mean. Hence, I accepted the condition to let my body be used for permanent advertising for free or so I thought and with this, I signed the contract.

"Oh don't you worry, you won't have to do it for free, you will get 0.25% commission on all the sales for the lifetime," Nagnika said as Chamiya, Lajjika & Mr. Prez. backed it.

Anyway, after that I started going through the new collection 'Bind Me' and, "Well, all the designs are intriguing and look like they are just made for me as they are so kinky, naughty & slutty, just like me." I said winking.

"But, still keeping in mind Mr. prez.'s condition of displaying all my tats & piercings at all time and the fact that my breast is still growing; I think, I will go with the Shelf Bras and Low waist Panties for now."

So, as said I selected all the 4 available Shelf Bras; 1 lace, 1 harness, 1 cotton, 1 mesh, and 4 Low waist panties with hooks to attach my handcuffs; 1 bikini, 1 thong, 1 tanga all in cotton.

And, last but not the least; 1 more bikini in lace but, with an open butt for easy access to take me analy; especially while commuting on the bus or maybe not. Anyway, after getting what was needed we came out of the store, and as soon as we came out, Mr. Prez. got a call.

Then, after taking the call, He said, "Well, Leona looks like you're gonna earn a lot from the advertising commissions. I mean, the call was from The CEO of the Supermarket and he asked us to come and meet right now."

So, I asked BB for the directions and in a minute here I was, in The Supermarket CEO's office on the top floor; on the floor in a submissive position with hands tied at lower back & leash in Karen's hand.

On entering the office, Mr. Prez. first hugged him and then introduced him as his long-time friend to both of us; even Karen didn't know. Anyway, as they both went on gossiping, Mr. Prez. handed over my leash to Karen as he told me to take the submissive pose.

To which, I said, "Yes Master." And I took the pose in my new lacy shelf bra & open butt bikini lace panty.

Then, about 2 minutes later, The S. CEO said, "Well, you may not know it but, I know you, I have been observing you from the time you came wearing a skirt and bought more of them, even a dress.

I have been seeing all, through these CCTV's and I can see that you have improved a lot from a skirt boy; then to a slutty slave; now. And, I am ready to give you a 0.25% commission on sales so, will you get our Logo tattooed on you? Also, can I spank you?"

To which, "Yes and yes; he is ready for the Logo tattoo as well as to let you spank." Master(Mr. Prez.) said. "Aren't I right Leona? So, come here and bend on the desk."

I nodded in affirmation and walking towards the desk bend on it till my nipples were touching the cold glass surface. By now my nipples have started becoming sensitive so this made them hard.

Then, I felt The S. CEO's huge hand on my small back moving downwards from nape to butt as, He said, "Nice choice of panties, very nice." Then, he first rubbed my butt to tease and then spanked my butt till it got stinging red with the BB still inside.

Then, He said, "Hope you don't mind that I got a little rough." To which I just smiled at him and came out walking behind Karen who was now holding the leash.

We came out and waited for Mr. Prez. to come out. While waiting, I started to feel a bit shy with my reddish butt on display; even my cock was kind of on display with the partial frontal coverage I got from the floral design.

Oh! I forgot to tell you, I had a run-in my stockings so, I was not wearing them.

And so, here I was on the 3rd floor of the Supermarket wearing only a teal shelf bra & open butt bikini panties from the newest collection of LLHL, 'Bind Me' waiting for Mr. Prez. to come out so that we can go and get all those Logos tattooed on me.

So, after waiting for what looked like 20 minutes but, were mere 20 seconds Mr. prez. came and, He said, "Leona you start walking down using the slopes; alone while Karen and I use the elevator and see you at the main entrance."

So, as the elevator door got closed, I started walking down the slopes or ramps. Luckily, he untied my cuffs but, also removed the leash so, now everybody knew that I was in control; partially.

cdtycoon
cdtycoon
28 Followers