CD Asst. Secy. Ch. 06.3: Back to work

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Thus, "Okay; calm down you a young lady or would you like to be called ladyboy, whatever just calm down and I will explain everything while you enjoy the feast." G.D. said. "But, first of all, call me Darcie only, as we both are Leon's Angles."

So, after I got to calm down Darcie too, took a seat next to Paige and started explaining, "Let me first introduced myself; properly I mean. I am Darcie neither Pescador nor Nagde; just Darcie, do you get it." She said.

Thus, she kept on explaining while answering my questions in between as Pg & I kept on eating the sushi. It was really weird at one time when I lifted a sushi roll from her right nipple and dipping it in the soy sauce bowl in her mouth, ate it looking in her eyes.

Okay, so as per what she told. It was 50 years ago i.e.in 1971 when our Master Leon; her Big Brother was in his 30's and only an Asst. Manager in their Grandpa Rafael's textile company, while Darcie was in her 20's, studying to become a Profesor.

But, it's also when she got into bad contacts and was caught by their Father while stealing money from Leon. Then, when they found out she was using the money to buy drugs, their Grandpa Rafael got really angry.

So angry, that he removed her name from the university thus, ending her dream of becoming a good Profesor as she said. But, to be frank I think it was over when she started taking drugs itself.

Anyway, after that, he thought that she needs to be punished as well as controlled thus, got her crotch tattooed and marked her as Mr. Prez.'s (Master's) property with words saying, 'Brother's Property' that too in English, for anyone to understand.

Then, 5 years later when their Grandpa died from cardiac arrest after losing his company in a fire. Leon hired Karen as asst. secy. as Darcie was his secy. and others, as he had started his own company by then and got married to Karen a few months later.

That's when he marked Karen as his; Leon's Angel No. 1 & Darcie as No. 2. Then, 5 years later he started this restaurant with his friend; father of The Naked Sisters, and 3 more years later, ordered Darcie to marry his friend.

After the death of Lajjika's mother to become nagde and take care of the naked sisters; Nagnika(6), Chamiya(3) & Lajjika(1 day). Well, Darcie at that time neither wanted to become naked nor wanted to take their mother's place.

So, when Lajjika became 3 and Nagnika went away, also taking her sisters with her and started leaving in a hostel. Darcie gave divorce to their father in an attempt to bring them back.

But, she was too pregnant at that time so, their father gave them ownership of the restaurant to her while he looks after his other businesses. But, naked sisters thought she stole it, and thus, her attempt went in vain.

Well, at first Darcie also didn't pay any serious attention to the restaurant until the naked sisters' father died. But, then she started looking after it as his last symbol with her.

BTW, when the restaurant was first started the waitresses used to be fully dressed, and dancers used to be scantily clad. But, as time passed by the waitresses started wearing full-coverage lingerie. It's when she joined them in running the restaurant.

Then, by time full-coverage lingerie became more exposing until it became bikini type until the great depression of 2008. When they started losing their customers even loyal ones and even had to let go of the dancers.

That's when Darcie decided to take the boldest decision to save the restaurant and lead others by stripping off everything and serving in the nude except for Stockings & Heels.

Oh, they also added dishes like naked seafood platter and naked dessert on the menu. BTW, we finished our sushi and, "Finished your sushi? Good; here's your naked ice cream sundae with double serving, double chocolate & topping." Darcie said.

So, as said the waitress (Pg's aunt) on whom, sushi was served was untied & taken away while replacing her with another waitress younger than Pg; maybe in her late 10's.

Anyway, she was too tied to the table in a sleeping position with double servings of ice cream of various flavors on her belly, boobs, pussy, and a small dollop on her lips with a cherry.

Well, I looked at it and the first thing which came out of my mouth was, "Is she your sister?" I said. To which, "Yes, she is Rosie and that's Aunt Rosa." Paige said.

As she said this I looked up in the direction she was pointing only, to found the same waitress (her aunt) from over whose body we ate the sushi; walking towards us, now in her stockings & heels uniform.

The next minute, she sat next to me and introduced herself and her daughter, She said, "Good evening, so you are that last angel I have heard about from my naked sisters; I mean Lajjika and Chamiya, Nagnika hates even me, for god knows why?

Anyway, I am Rosa; Darcie's daughter, I am in my 30's; 34 to be exact, nice to meet you. And, this is my daughter Rosie; lucky for you because she just turned 18 a day before yesterday, if you want to take her virginity."

Well, then both Darcie & Rosa kept on coming and joining for a talk or a bite until Paige ate the dollop from Rosie's lips and kissed her sister. Then, we paid the bill and left.

But, not before they came out to see off us till our car even Rosie in only stockings and heels. This time Pg got into the driver's seat and drove until we reached the Cityview point on the hill of the north-west outskirts of the city.

On reaching there, Paige suddenly; jumping on me started kissing wildly, even sucked on my nipples. Then, as she pulled me out of the car and onto its trunk, I said, "Wow, take it easy Pg. When did you get so strong? Are you going to the gym recently?"

And in reply, "Oops! Sorry my bad, I forgot I have been training for the upcoming bikini fitness championship." She said.

Then, "what about the ice cream sundae we just had now, isn't it against your training?" I said.

To which, Pg said, "Urgh; don't act like grandma, it's only my first. I don't want to look as build up as grandma, at least not for now

And, that ice cream I will burn it off with a few days of training. Anyway, let's get back to what we are here for."

Saying this she just ripped off her dress and was now standing in front of me only in her white lingerie similar to mine; didn't know she was this much naughty too, with her surprise as, "Surprise." She said. "Do you like what you see?"

Surprised, yes I really was because it was a dark pink strapon; 6 inches long and as wide as Mr. Prez.'s. seeing it I just gulped down my words, "No, I am not ready." I would have said.

But, I was too shocked and didn't even get time to react as Paige just pulling down my skirt & panties made me bend on the trunk and inserted that fat long strapon in one swift push and, "Ouch, it hurts." I shouted.

Luckily she stopped and went slowly and steady in & out of my butt. Well, she kept going on until she came and her fluids filled my butt. Afterwhich, "Okay, now your turn, fuck my butt and fill it with your cum." She requested.

So, I did it and we kept on alternating until we both were fully satisfied. Oh, and in the end, we clean our butts, and then, I went to return the car after dropping her home.

So, on the southern outskirts, I went to Paul's Rental & Garage. Where I again got fucked in my butt as payment. Good thing, Pg earlier fucked me with that strapon because, Paul was the same in size but, very much rough.

He also wanted to fuck me while driving me home. But, Stella came in and saved me by punching in his head and knocking him down. Well, she also asked about Logo tattoos; it's T&Cs, which she accepted and so do I to get her Logo tattooed on my back.

Then, when I reached home, it was past 11:00 p.m. so I just went to my room and collapsed on my bed without even cleaning Paul's cum from my butt as I was really tired and fell asleep as soon as my head touched the cushion.

BACK TO WORK

Next day; 1 March 2021, Monday. I woke up at 5:00 A.M. feeling very excited to start my routine life again. But, before that, I went and took a nice bath after cleaning all the cum and fluids from my butthole.

Then, took Roxanne(my new BB) and inserted it in my butt, which on switching and syncing it to my phone started buzzing vigorously for whole 2 minutes, due to a lot of messages and emails which were stacked up; oh god it really made me cum.

Anyway, I emptied my sacks and wore the teal lace shelf bra and open butt panties with dark grey SNAFI skirt; 1 inch below my waist so it looked like a mini skirt along with black stockings.

Afterwhich, I applied light makeup(foundation, face powder, purple lipstick & black kajal), combed and tied my below shoulder length hair into a high ponytail and taking a final look, wore my 6 inches platform high heels & locking the door started running towards bus depot.

Getting ready after so many days; surely I got a bit late. But, luckily I caught my bus just before it was about to run. Well, it did help as I didn't have to wait and took a seat in the middle as usual.

Well, talking about the ride it was kind of scary but still safe. Because, even though most of the people who got on the bus were regular commuters who I know and they knew me, there was a trio of grad boys.

Whom I didn't pay attention to while answering the questions about collar, piercings & tattoos. Well, they didn't ask me about lack of clothing as they were used to seeing me in lingerie; thanks to the adverts for Lajjika Lingerie and my habit of commuting in them.

But, some (female commuters) do ask me about my breasts, as they knew I was a boy who looks like a girl and likes crossdressing. And, so I told them about the mishap, due to which I started growing them.

Well, the ride was smooth until we were 5 minutes away from the Hospital (our last stop). By this time the bus got almost empty except for two men in black suits, three women, two grad girls, and the trio of grad boys and me.

When, the trio who were sitting on the back seats came and sat in back & next to mine, "Hi sweety; wanna ride our cocks? I mean look at you, you look like you want to.

You look so hot and ready to eat. Especially; your pan.. oh! open butt panties, nice choice." The first one said.

And the two women who knew me chuckled, "Thank you for the compliment, but I only get fucked by those who are superior to me or at par with me, so I am sorry but, my answer is NO.

BTW; FYI, I am an assistant secretary and so, also the assistant manager of the secretaries department. So, if you are at par or above, then only you can fuck me that too only anal, but I think you all are in college only so just forget it and again No." I said.

"What a bitch, acting tough huh! even though you are asking for it." The second one said.

"What do you mean, I never asked you anything?" I said.

The third one said, "Then why are you showing your boobs and wearing only a skirt to hide your panties. It only means you're asking for it."

"Well maybe, but it means only to be seen, no touching, no fucking. And, anyway I am exposing, because I am following my Master's orders as I am his personal property and loyal slave, now.

Can't you three see these tattoos, are you blind or what? Hmpf!" I said pointing.

Then, the first one said, "You mean this which says, "President's property". BTW; who this President huh; what a loser and must be a jerk; who didn't even use his name.

You know what, why don't you leave that jerk and come with us and become our personal property."

"Hey; watch your tongue you brat. How dare you call our President a loser & jerk." The first black suit said as they both stood up from their seats.

Hovering tall overall; almost touching the ceiling of the bus, everyone just kept looking at them as the Second black suit came and lifted the First one (grad boy) by his collar, using only his left hand.

"Sorry I am sorry, for god's sake I was just trying to flirt, act cool for fun. I was not going to really do anything with her please let me go." The first one said on the brink of crying as his other two shorter friends got on knees.

The second one said, "Please let him go, we will not do this again we promise, we will even stop those; who are doing such things."

Well, his plead to seem genuine so the Second black suit let the leader down who was 6 ft. tall while his friends were 5'6" and 5'8"; respectively, but still quite small than those black suits who were above 7 ft. tall.

After getting free, the First one asked in a scared voice, "Who are you guys and who is 'The President'."

To which, "We are President's Bodyguards; President of Lion Fisher Corp. and are appointed to take care of trouble makers like you." The first black suit said. "BTW, this person here is a guy; a boy with boobs."

Interrupting them, "These are breasts, they are not big enough to be called boobs. So, don't tease me again, you get it! uh.. um.. please I mean." Getting quite anguished as well as scared, I said.

"Hey, don't joke, this beauty can't be a boy." The third one said, "Wha... WTF! Seriously. We.. we were lusting & flirting with a boy with boobs." As I lifted the front of my skirt and confirmed, "Sorry boys but it's true, and please these are just A cup breasts, maybe; slightly bigger but not enough to be called boobs."

Well, the first and third didn't comment after that as they were too shocked and were now looking at those grad girls in the back seats with pleading eyes almost like requesting them to not tell anyone about what just happened now. Haha, what a funny sight it was.

But, the second one couldn't digest it and started calling me names and, "So you are one of those traps who lure us innocent boys for sex, right you bit..." And I replied, "Well, I may look like a trap but as I said earlier I am asking only to be seen and I am definitely not a bitch."

Just, when I was about to finish my words I saw him getting lifted in the air by the second black suit, "Damn you, I think you need some punching, right." And I jumped in or the second one would have definitely gone into a coma.

Anyway, all in all, got settled but, the grad boys seemed dishearted not only to me but the bodyguards too felt that and asked me to give them a favor. Thus, "Hey don't get sad because even though you can't fuck Miss Leona um... I mean Mr. Leona, she..he can still give you handjobs." The first black suit said.

As "First of all just Leona is fine but call me Miss Leona otherwise and if you want it get them out fast as we only have three minutes." I commented while getting down on my knees in front of them.

And, as I was sexually interested due to hormonal changes back in those days when I was at their age, they too were and so without wasting anymore they did and were now holding their cocks in front of me.

So I too took them in my hands and started to give them the best handjob they may have received till then and using all the experience I made them cum in just two minutes.

I also made them shoot in my mouth so as not to dirty the bus and it didn't, but still some of the cum landed on my forehead, nose, cheeks, shoulders, and of course breasts.

Anyway, after emptying them dry I put their cocks back in their pants and stood upright on time for the bus to reach its last stop in front of my hospital. so I got down with cum still on my face and chest followed by the two black suits (bodyguards), those three grad boys, and lastly those grad girls along with the ladies.

On getting those ladies (one old lady and 2 OL's) who just waved me goodbye and went on their ways as if nothing happened but those two grad girls couldn't ignore it and started asking many questions but didn't wait for me to answer and just ran away

Anyway, as they went away I turned towards those boys and wished them, "Okay boys see you later but don't forget your goal is to fuck me but, for which you have to become my superior or be at par with me. So, study hard and get good marks, also take care of yourselves because health is real wealth. Goodbye."

Thus, leaving them I started walking towards the washroom to get cleaned first then to the CEO's office to get the keys, and then to my driver's seat. Ah!... it felt so wonderful and would have dozed off in my feeling but, I was already late.

So I wore my driver's cap and went to pick up Mam as well as secy. on the way. Which I did and got back in time for our morning tea.