CD Entertains

Story Info
Crossdresser entertains for a week.
2.1k words
4.47
7.2k
10
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In my business travels I found myself in various situations where I had to make personal decisions on the spot. These included sexual encounters that I had fantasized about but never encountered. Until it happened.

Let me describe be myself to you: I am a very submissive CD who enjoys being called dirty names, humiliated verbally and sexually and loves an audience. I dress very feminine, to the nines, when away from home. I always have panties, thigh hi hose, dresses, wigs, heels. I always ask men how they want me to dress when we try to set a day and time for them to visit with me. We make connections on the internet.

I had the privilege of traveling all over the US on business with the company putting me up in very nice hotels. I always shared my room with another company guy but we worked different hours, 12 hour shifts. I worked nights, leaving my days free to explore and become the sex slut I lusted to be. In the work place where we spent our time, there were 12 company men who shared rooms and at different hotels. If the workplace was too close to my hotel I would not entertain in my room. My roommate could always return for something or for his lunch, so I only played IF the hotel was too far from our workplace (typically a convention center) for him to easily walk. I would not want to get caught by anyone, let alone someone who knew me.

One time, in Detroit, I had a man to my room who had asked me to dress as a business woman. So I had on thigh hi hose, panties and a business suit with hi heels and a blond wig. A he entered the room he immediately grabbed me from the rear as I closed the door. He rubbed up against me and started talking down to me, calling me names and humiliating me by telling me what all he was going to do to me. He called me Carol his secretary and said I had been hired to please and satisfy him sexually. He pushed me to my knees and soon had his hard member in my mouth with his hands on the back of my head. As he used my mouth for his pleasure he walked to the bed and dialed the telephone and started talking to someone, describing what I was doing for him. Telling someone that Carol was giving him a wonderful blow job. He handed the phone to me and told me to tell whoever was on the phone what I was doing. As I described what I was doing the man on the phone asked me if I was a slut? A submissive bitch? and things like that. I answered in the positive and when he asked if I would submit to him I said yes and invited him to my room.

After that call my "boss" took me to the window and had me suck him in front of thew window. I was on the fourth floor and did not care if anyone was watching. I love an audience anyway. He was naked now and pulled me up, bent me over and lifted my skirt, pulled down my panties and lubed his member up and was inside of me in no time.

As he thrust his hard cock into my pussy he again called me names and degraded me, which I enjoyed very much. His hardness felt so wonderful buried inside of me, and I loved it so much when he drove it deep time and again. I wanted to be his secretary full time if I could get used like this often. He pulled out and told me to clean his cock off and slide it into my mouth again.

He told me that his buddy Roy, the man on the phone, would be there soon and I was to do anything that Roy told me to do. I didn't even know this man's name but I was enjoying being used. He went to the bathroom and while he was in there I heard a knock at the door and opened it to let Roy in. He looked at me and gave his approval as he went to the bed and dropped his pants and motioned for me to come to him.

As he started to stroke his cock he felt me up, running his hands under my skirt and stroking my 7" clitty. He then went to his knees and started sucking me. It felt very nice to have it in his mouth. The man came out of the bathroom and was soon standing beside us stroking his cock as Roy sucked me. But soon he had me bent slightly as he slide his cock into my pussy as Roy continued sucking me.

I was in heaven, getting it like that from two men. This went on for a few moments and I was ready to have an orgasm into Roy's mouth when Roy decided he wanted some pussy, so he took over from the rear and soon had his 8" cock inside of me and thrusting it deep inside of me. It did not take him long before he filled me full of his cum and I immediately felt his cum running down my legs. As he pulled out of my pussy the other man was on his knees sucking Roy and cleaning him off. It turns out that Roy is this mans' boss or manager and often fucked him. He found me for his boss (Roy) to use in place of himself for a change.

Roy left and I was back on my knees sucking this man off and he did shoot a load in no time. He got dressed, thanked me and. left. I was very satisfied with those results. But I was in town for 10 days and was not finished with these two men.

The next day. early in the morning, I had a visit from a very huge black man. By huge I mean he was built like a football player....6'3" 240 and looked like a businessman. He knocked on my hotel room door at 7AM and as preplanned, I was in nylons, bra, panties, a corset and blond wig. As I opened the door he stepped in, took a look at me and rubbed his crotch. I walked to the bed, knelt down and he dropped his trousers and took out his fat cock, not too long but fat, and was soon fucking my mouth. He gently put his hand on the back of my head and told me how good my mouth felt. He slide it in and out of my mouth so gently. His cock was extra fat and I was not used to one this fat but enjoyed it. He asked if I wanted it in my pussy and I said "oh yes, please". He asked if I could handle it and I said I would try. He did not try, not this day...but another time he will.

As he continued to face fuck me he moaned and groaned and soon erupted into my. mouth as I swallowed all of his wonderful. cum. He pulled out, I licked him clean, and he said he would like to return in a day or two to fuck me. I told him I was ready whenever he wanted me.

The next visitor was at 2PM and was a young man, maybe 18 or 19, who was very good looking and quite the charmed. He told me he was 22 and honestly looked younger. As he walked into the room he walked over to the window and motioned for me to come over. He dropped his pants and had me kneeling right away and had me sucking his nice 6 or 7 inch cock. He felt very confident and I enjoyed his hand on the back of my head and he thrust it door into my throat. He ejaculated in no time at all and filled my mouth with youthful cum and I saved it for later by spitting it into a glass. He pulled up his. pants, thanked me and left.

The following day left me with dates at 10M, 11AM and noon. Also at 2PM and 3PM. I dressed in a one piece white dress, black thigh hi hose and no panties. As one of the men told me he wanted to play with and suck my clitty. So I wanted to be prepared. I had on my red wig and hi heels.

The first man was an older black man, maybe 60 or 65 and a little frail. He walked in and went to the bed, dropped his pants and told me to kneel down. I did as told and was soon sucking his Nic fat cock of about 7 inches. He talked dirty to me in a nice way, telling me how my mouth felt so good to him. As I sucked his cock he played with my nipples and pinched them and said he wanted to fuck me. So, I get on all fours on the bed and soon felt him inside of me. He pushed his hard cock into me and was thrusting it in and out and was moaning so loud.......and shot off inside of me. He collapsed on top of me and I felt his cock ooze out of my pussy

He was satisfied and I was happy. I had to ask him to leave because I had someone else coming soon. As soon as he left, I cleaned up and showered and to ready for the next visitor.

The knock was loud and I opened the door to find a big while boy, about 25, standing here rubbing himself. I pulled him into the room and as I closed the door I heard him say, "I want that pussy bitch". He grabbed at me and pushed up my dress, and was fingering my pussy/ass. He was a little rough and I asked him to be more gentle. He apologized and got naked as I watched. He had an erect 6inch cock and being young meant he probably had a huge load for me. I bent over the recliner chair as he lubed up his cock and my ass and was soon Inside of me with no problem.

As he slide his cock in and out of me I heard a knock, stopped and asked the young man if he would like to do a threesome? He said yes, so I went to the door and invited an older, businessman, in and asked him if he wanted to watch of participate> He said he would watch. He was in a suit and tie, coat. etc.

As I resumed being fucked while leaning against the chair the older man got curious and came over to watch close up and was soon masturbating. I motioned for him to place his now hard cock into my mouth and he did. So there I was, filled in both holes by very nice cocks. I love being such a slut and being treated like this. The youngster inside of me got excited watching me sucking cock that he had his orgasm as he drove his hard cock deep inside of. my pussy and just thrusted it in and out until he had deposited all of his cum.

The man I was sucking now wanted sloppy seconds and turned me around and put his cock into my pussy and started fucking me and moaning and calling me a cum slut bitch. When he was ready, he turned me around again and filled my mouth with his load of cum. Oh yes, this was a dream come true. Both holes filled with cum....just how I wanted it.

At they both cleaned up and thanked me, I invited them back. In turn I went back to the shower and readied for another cock or two.

I enjoy saving cum when I can, by spitting it into a glass and saving it till the end of the day when I get naked and pour it all over my body: face, chest, and cock and use it to rub all over my naked body and then lube my cock and jack off, shooting my own cum to mix with all the other cum and taste as much as I can.

Tomorrow, I get to try four. more......but am caught by the house detective...