Becoming a Sissy Ch. 01

Story Info
This is before I became a sissy but it is where it all began.
807 words
4.51
13.3k
19
Story does not have any tags

Part 1 of the 7 part series

Updated 02/05/2024
Created 01/21/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Just a quick background. We have been married for years. Our kids are now adults and we are now empty nesters. Our love life is not what it used to be but we are still best friends.

We shared a lot of the house chores and one day while my wife, Dani was out grocery shopping I was home doing the laundry... This particular load had mostly her bras and underwear. I removed them from the dryer and was beginning to fold them. I found myself admiring her thongs. So soft and pretty. I thought how lucky she was to be able to wear such pretty underwear. I had never ever thought about that before but all of a sudden here I am admiring her sexy underwear, and so I decided that I was going to try them on. Being home alone I thought no one would ever know. Next thing I know I had stripped naked, and had put this beautiful black pair of her thongs on. I looked over my shoulder in the mirror, and I thought that my butt looked amazing... Not only that they felt so comfortable. Looking again in the mirror now at a front view I thought how cute my little cock looked tucked away in that sexy thong.

I decided to do my vacuuming of the upstairs in the thong. I felt amazing... And so I set off to vacuum the upstairs.

Unbeknownst to me Dani had not only arrived home she was now watching me vacuum in her thong. She quietly went downstairs and started to make dinner.

I finished vacuuming and when I turned it off, I could hear Dani talking downstairs and so I quickly ran into the bathroom and hopped in the shower, dropping her thong into the hamper.

Dinner was going great... The food was amazing. Drinks were flowing. Dani and I we're having the time of our lives with our friends Heidi and Roger. Heidi was very sexy and the thing I liked about her the most was that she always wore see-through clothing. She didnt wear a bra so I could see her perky little tits through her sheer top and she wore a black thong that I could see thru her sexy white skirt. Roger loved to talk about sex and how he fucked his wife. she would just giggle and wiggle her ass and jiggle her tits at his stories, turning me on even more. I knew Roger had a big cock because I had seen him once in the pool shower at their house. There was a separate men's shower and women's shower at the pool cabana. which was very cute, and I always thought that if I had my own pool, I would want the same thing... Once during one of our heavy drinking nights. I told Dani about Rogers cock and how I would love to see her suck it.

This was all about to come to the forefront.

Dani was making a toast... She said "to Heidi's sweet tits, Rogers big cock and Nigel's (Me) cute cock in a thong! " I turned beet red, I had no idea that she knew that. How did she know? And why was she telling everybody about that and Roger's big cock? That was my secret that I told her in confidence.

We all raised our glasses and laughed even though deep down I was mortified. Heidi said "thanks Dani and you're right about Roger's cock it's huge would you guys like to see it?" Dani blurted out right away "yes, we would love to see it." I said nothing but I too couldnt wait to see that long veiny cock. What is wrong with me? Roger stood up and pulled down his Jeans. His flaccid cock was probably at least 6 inches long and was well manicured. It was probably the most beautiful cock I had ever seen. I could tell by Dani's face that she was in awe! Heidi grabbed it and started stroking it. She said "wait till you guys see it when it's fully erect!" Within seconds it had grown to at least 8 or 9 inches. Dani and I were mesmerized by it's magnificence! Dani moved closer and said "may I?" And with that she took hold of his manhood and began stroking it. I was dumbfounded. I could not believe this was actually happening but fully excited by all of this. I could feel that I had a full hard on in my trousers. Heidi noticed and started rubbing my cock thru my clothes. And she asked "and are you wearing a thong under there my luv?"

"No I don't wear thongs" I timidly replied. "Oh yes he does" Dani chirped in "Grab my phone on the table there and go to my photos."