CD Gives Roommate a Special Blowjob

Story Info
Student has no time to clean, offers roommate a hand job.
5.4k words
4.79
18.6k
48

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2023
Created 09/17/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

CD gives roommate a special blowjob

Student has no time to clean, offers roommate a hand job

The two college students worked part time, did schoolwork part time but partied the rest of the time. The apartment was paying the price and looked like a wreck. Neither did what they had to do; the dishes, the floors, their laundry, everything.

Don was a lot more studious than his roommate. Don was annoyed Nick was able to play Xbox and not need to put in half the studying he did and let the place go to trash.

Walking out to the common area of their two-bedroom apartment to get a soda, Don could not believe the sad state of the apartment. He chided his roommate to clean up - since he obviously had the time. Nick was lazing about on the sofa, drinking a beer and arguing with someone on the tv screen.

Don stood in front of the television to capture his roomie's attention.

Aggravated he was just killed in his game, he glared at his roommate.

In truth, they were more than roommates, though they just met a few months ago. Nick's previous roommate graduated, and he put up a post in the student lounge for a tenant. They became great friends, though they were very different people. They were both lean and sophomores in college and worked part time jobs. However, Nick was laid back and Don was always worrisome about everything. Nick was more sociable, and Don preferred his books.

Nick invited him to parties and Don fell in with the group. Nick was always pushing Don to get out of his shell. Nick put him in embarrassing situations but never too much and never left him stranded.

Don really enjoyed living with his new friend, but the place really had gone to shit, and he was pissed.

"What the fuck, Nick!" Don raised his voice as he stood in front of the tv.

"You need to clean this place up, dude." Don continued his rant.

"Why don't you do it?" Nick casually took a sip of his beer.

"I don't have the time. I have a deadline." Don lamented.

"Dude," Nick countered. "I have not been laid in forever and I am too stressed to do it."

Don knew he was in a pickle and figured it was his only way out of not cleaning.

"How about a hand job?" Don asked him hesitantly.

"What!" Nick laughed. "I don't want a hand job from a dude."

Don dressed as a girl for the Halloween party and got several compliments and even a few ass-grabs from girls and guys. He even saw his roommate steal glances at him throughout the night. Even though he was straight, he was flattered and perhaps turned on by the advances and looks from everyone that night.

Don even thought about taking it even further and experience how it would feel to have a cock in his hand or maybe in his mouth. Perhaps continuing his alter ego, Mandy, the name he used for Halloween, might give him the confidence to do it.

His roommate, Nick, is giving him an opportunity to transform these naughty thoughts into actual sexual activities - as Mandy - while still being straight.

Speaking quickly Don says to him, "Hold that thought."

He left the living room and moved quickly to his bedroom. He pulls out the outfit from the closet he wore for the Halloween party, and quickly strips out of his clothes. He fits on the blonde wig, dug through his dresser for the blue panties and bra and hastily pulled the blue, knee-high dress over his body. He quickly applied blush and added the red lipstick and eased his toes into the black, two-inch heel shoes. He looked in the mirror one last time before pursing his lips as if to kiss the mirror.

Pleased with himself, Don reached for the door handle to leave his room. He changed his persona to Mandy and confidently said to herself, "A girl's gotta do what a girl's gotta do."

Mandy entered the living room asking Nick in her best female voice, "Will this do?" She posed for emphasis.

Nick swiveled from the couch and looked towards the hallway. He saw his male roommate looking as fucking hot now as the blonde tart from the Halloween party.

"Holy shit! Mandy!" Nick said, ogling her from wig to shoes.

"Maybe this will go even easier than I thought." Don smiled to himself. "I am even more excited because Nick remembered the name of my alter ego."

"Do you like?" Don, now in full Mandy-mode, asked provocatively in the soft voice as she walked sexily to him. She slowly twirled to show off her curves in the tight dress.

"Wow! Yes!" Nick replied while continuing to stare excitedly at his roommate.

Mandy sauntered in front of him, sliding the coffee table back with her thighs, and careful not to spill the half-full beer bottle resting comfortably. Mandy kept her hands to her groin, to hide the growing bulge in her panties.

Nick was still sitting on the couch but rotated his body, following her movements. His excitement was building with each passing second. Nick quickly spread his legs and could not believe his roommate is going to give him a hand job just to get out of doing some chores.

"So, you agree." Mandy says while slowly moving to her knees, using one of Nick's knees to help manage her descent.

She reached for and slowly unbuckled his jeans, watching Nick's eyes to see if he would stop her. He doesn't, of course, and she slowly and teasingly unzips his pants.

"You will clean up this place, including dishes?" Mandy asked him provocatively.

"Fuck yes!" He lifted his hips from the sofa as Mandy pulled his pants and underwear down in one smooth motion.

"Your cock is already hard." Mandy looks up at Nick, past his thick and hard cock, amazed she could have this effect.

Mandy eases her friend to the sofa and touches, then caresses his cock. Nick speechlessly watches his friend stroke him.

"I can't believe you are doing this just to not clean this place." Nick was finally able to find words.

Nick could not believe two things: his roommate stroking his cock, and two, him really enjoying it!

"Also, the laundry." Mandy says while one hand is playing with his balls as the other is slowly sliding up and down his friend's hard cock.

"Laundry, for a hand job? No way. Cleaning only." Nick hoped he sounded convincing. He would do the laundry for just a hand job but if could get more, he had to try.

"What do you mean?" Mandy continued to caress and tease, attempting to lure her friend into also cleaning Don's clothes.

"I might do it if you suck it." Nick chided.

Mandy did not miss a beat. "You want Man-dee to put your hard cock between her lips?"

Mandy's tongue was close to Nick's cock as she looked up at him. She wiggled it side by side and up and down to further tease him.

"Fuck yes!" Nick could not say it fast enough.

"You want me to swallow your cock and you will also do the laundry?" She asked, jerking his cock slowly.

"Yes! Please swallow my cock!" Nick implored.

Mandy figured she would be sucking his cock as she was dressing. She was mentally prepared. Staring at the hard dick less than an inch from her lips, she grew excited. She knew she wanted to and could do it.

Mandy licked the bit of precum that oozed out of Nick's piss slit. The taste was not bad, she thought as she swirled the fluid in her mouth. She licked his cock head again and again, more fluid formed at the tip each time she tasted.

Nick was already moaning, and Mandy saw his eyes never leaving her lips.

Sucking on just the cock head, she asked him, "Do you like having Man-dee's lips sliding over your big and hard cock?"

"Oh yeah!" Nick exclaimed. "Suck deeper!"

Mandy grasped his cock loosely and studied it for a moment. She was saying to herself that Nick was about my size, six or seven inches. The girth is about my size, not too thin or wide. There is nothing I am not familiar with, except I never sucked myself. She mused to herself as she was licking the head and the shaft.

Mandy finally wrapped her lips around his head and slowly descended his pole. Her lips reached her pointer finger and could not believe how much of him she could swallow. Mandy never practiced sucking cock and was rather proud of herself as she lowered her hand, her lips following.

Nick's moan of approval surprised her. She almost forgot he was there. She was so focused on the act of sucking a dick, she had to shake herself to remember she was sucking a person.

Mandy eased her lips up until she was only licking the cock head. Her mouth was ready for the next round, and she slowly descended again, hoping to go even further. She moved her fingers down his shaft until two were caressing his balls. She pushed his thick cock further down her lips and tasted more precum. There was more of the slick fluid and she knew he was close.

Her mouth withdrew and slid her tongue along his shaft to suck on his balls. Her hand was slowly jerking him to keep him excited.

"Oh fuck, Mandy!" Nick moaned. His hips were moving up and down and he was showing he was close to blowing his load.

Mandy grabbed tightly on the base of his cock to hold off the orgasm. She pushed his cock as far down her mouth as she could. She knew she was close to the base and held for a moment before continuing her descent.

She felt her lips touch his balls! She deepthroated him!

"I did it!" Mandy screamed to herself in approval.

She eased up and dove down again, swallowing him to his balls again. Two of her fingers were still holding tightly to his shaft to prevent him from cumming as she moved her lips upward again. She bobbed her head up and down a few more times and enjoyed the feeling of his cock head and shaft filling her mouth.

Nick grunted and grasped her shoulder to let her know what was going to happen.

Mandy eased her lips until she was about halfway down his shaft and released her grasp on his shaft. Immediately, she felt the flood of cum. She was prepared for his orgasm and let the fluid pour down her throat.

The second spurt took her by surprise, and it lay pooled inside her mouth. The third made Mandy hold onto Nick's thighs as she struggled to handle so much sperm. Most of the thick, strange tasting liquid went straight down her throat but there was still plenty coating her tongue, teeth and the roof of her mouth. She tasted it, savored it, and swallowed the thick liquid again and again.

She did not want to spit it out; Don hated it when his dates would spit or let his cum fly onto his clothes. Mandy did move her head back to give her mouth more room to handle all the fluid. She gulped rapidly while sucking on his head. Her grasp on Nick's thighs was hurting her fingers but she felt only pleasure!

Mandy felt accomplishment and pleasure. She knew she just gave a great blowjob! And swallowed all of it.

Nick continued to moan his approval as he held onto Mandy's shoulders. His hips jerked a couple times, dumping the last of his orgasm onto her tongue.

Mandy held the cock head between her lips until she felt the shaft soften, tonguing the last of the fluid from his dick head. The cock eventually went slack and slipped from her lips.

After a moment, Mandy turned and grabbed his friend's beer, finishing it in one swallow.

Mandy was thinking to herself, "The taste was not that bad and washing it down with beer was definitely better."

Feeling better after a deep gulp, she rationalized, "I always wanted to try it, anyway."

Excusing herself, and with a bit of flair, she stood confidently, being careful not to show Nick the tent in the blue dress, and walked to Don's room, not daring to look back at Nick.

Don was now in the safety of his room and could shed his alter ego, Mandy. However, as he sat on the bed and pulled the dress up, he saw his cock was extremely hard and pressing obscenely against the cotton panties. He pulled the underwear to one side and stroked himself to an immediate orgasm. His cum landed on his belly, the sheets, and covered his fingers and palm.

He collapsed on his bed and pulled his cum soaked hand to his face.

"I can't believe I gave my first blowjob, and he came so fucking much! I caused that orgasm. Wow. And I swallowed all of it!" Don declared with extreme excitement.

He watched his cum ooze down his fingers and tentatively licked one finger. Finding the flavor not that bad, he licked more and more cum off his palm and fingers until they were clean. His cock stirred and he stroked it quick to another, though smaller, orgasm.

After a few minutes, he stood up, grabbed his towel and showered.

He dressed and stayed in his room to finally do homework and study.

A couple of hours later, Nick knocked on the door.

"Hey, um, I am ready for your laundry." Nick said nervously.

"Oh. Ok. Come in. Thanks." He replied, trying to sound as normal as ever.

Nick grabbed the very full hamper, avoiding eye contact. Before leaving, though, he turned to him and said, "Um. About earlier, thank you. I really needed that."

Don turned to him and easily replied, "You can thank Mandy." He paused, "If you see her again."

"Oh. Ok." Nick said sheepishly, realizing what his roommate was implying.

Don needed Nick to know the two people were separate from each other. Don and Nick were only attracted to women. Mandy had different inclinations and Nick needed to know the difference between the two personas.

Don quickly added before Nick was out of his room, "Hey. Thanks again for cleaning up and doing my laundry."

The next few days were a little uneasy for both roommates. Sure, they still partied with the gang and did their normal stuff. However, the tension, though not unpleasant, was still apparent.

After a couple weeks though, the roommates returned to their old selves. They were more comfortable with each other while watching tv or talking or whatever.

The two took to partying a little too much and the apartment was beginning to really take the toll due to their carefree lifestyles.

Don took a break from studying to get himself a soda and saw the place was a wreck while his roommate was having a beer and playing Xbox.

"Dude. What the fuck?" Don asked him, looking around. "This place is a mess. I don't know how you can play and not do schoolwork or clean."

Nick carelessly looked around and shrugged in response.

"No fucking way! We need to clean this place." Don argued.

"You do it. I am busy." Nick said while taking another swig of his beer.

"I don't have the time but apparently you fucking do." Don challenged him.

Nick smiled before putting down the controller and turned to his roommate. "I Might do it."

Exasperated, Don asked. "What will it take?"

"How about another visit from Mandy?" Nick smiled broadly.

"Are you fucking kidding me?" Don asked, amazed that his roommate wants another blowjob from him.

Nick's grin widened in response.

Don knew his course load would not allow him to do the housework and his laundry.

"However, I am anxious to try something new." Don thought to himself and was mentally jumping for joy but did not want to show it.

"Fine." Don finally relented, trying to sound reluctant. "I will bring Mandy out again-for the last time."

Nick's smile widened at the possibility of unloading in a warm mouth.

"I am taking a shower and please you do the same." Don added, resigned to his fate.

"There is no need to change, just stay in your towel and let Mandy know when you are ready." Don told him as he walked back to his room, not bothering to look back.

Don's heart was racing as he leaned back against the door and thought to himself "Could I do it again? Do I want to do it again?"

Of course, the answers were obvious, and Don hurriedly removed his clothes, and wearing only a towel, moved quickly to the bathroom.

Don was excited as he took his shower. He shaved his legs and elsewhere to make sure he was as smooth as possible. His excitement grew as he toweled off, admiring the smoothness of his legs and groin. His dick was hard as he washed and shaved but refused to jerk off, afraid he would lose the ability to go through with it again.

Wearing only a towel, he glanced out of the bathroom to see Nick was already cleaning up and not looking in his direction. He scampered to his bedroom and closed the door a little loudly to let Nick know the shower was available.

Dropping the towel to the floor, Don excitedly opened the third drawer and pulled out a pair of purple cotton panties and matching bra. Feeling the material between his fingers excited him. He was glad he bought them; barely a couple days after he gave his first bj.

Fitting the panties from his legs to his hips, Don remembered how excited he felt when he purchased them. His cock grew as he remembered trying them on that same night. He watched his hard cock create quite a bulge in the tight panties and he loved the feel of the material on his ass cheeks. He remembered rubbing his ass along the bed as he massaged his cock through the material. Before he realized it, he came in his panties, his liquid spreading across the thin material. The feeling was incredible.

Coming out of his reverie, presently Don had a hard time not jerking off as he put on the purple lace bra. He ogled himself in the mirror. The bra felt sexy along his skin. The panties, pressing against his cock and balls, excited him even more. Posing in different positions to determine which pose showed off his ass the best, had him feeling even more sexy and desirable.

Giggling to himself, Don sat down in front of the mirror and applied some make-up. Not much, just to soften his features. Of course, he added purple lipstick before slipping on the new brown, thigh-length dress and then the blonde wig. He mused to himself he might have to buy more clothes and perhaps another blonde wig.

Mandy looked in the mirror one last time before opening his door and walked down the hallway.

The clacking of her heels must have roused Nick to turn toward the hallway.

"Wow!" Nick exclaimed as he ogled her.

"Don't' get up." Chuckling at her own joke, Mandy added smiling widely at Nick. "I mean, don't stand."

Nick smiled in acknowledgement and allowed only his eyes and head to move and follow each sway of her hips.

Mandy leaned over the arm of the sofa and slithered toward him. She kept her ass high and pulled herself along the couch until she reached Nick's hips.

Mandy slid her face across his chest to his waist, pleased he cleaned himself up quite well.

"I understand you need some motivation to clean?" Mandy cooed and she loosened the knot in the towel.

"Oh, fuck yes!" Nick stated eagerly. "I need a lot of motivation."

"What do we have here?" Mandy said while slowly unravelling the towel.

Nick's cock stood tall, and Nick smiled at Mandy, anxiously waiting for motivation to wash over him.

"Ooh. So hard!" Looking up seductively at Nick, "Is this beautiful and hard cock for me?"

"All yours!" Nick said confidently.

"Same deal as before? Cleaning and laundry?" Mandy asked with his cock in her hand as she continued to maintain eye contact.

"Oh yeah!" Nick says confidently, placing a hand on Mandy's ass.

Mandy swatted his hand away playfully. "Look but don't touch."

She emphasized the tease by pushing her ass upwards, to show the material tighten to accommodate the shapely flesh hidden underneath.

Mandy lapped at the cock head, slicing her tongue across his piss slit before sucking the head between her lips.

Nick groaned in appreciation and moved one of his hands to squeeze an ass cheek.

Mandy enjoyed the feeling of his hand on her butt and slid her lips further down his shaft.

Laying on the couch with his cock in Mandy's mouth, Nick had the opportunity to slide the dress up so he could see the purple panties.

"Uh, uh." Mandy chided him again. Her mouth was filled with Nick's cock but she managed to pull the dress down just enough to cover her ass cheeks.

Nick moved his hand to one of her smooth thighs, lightly touching it.

12