CD Gives Roommate a Special Blowjob

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mandy smiled before resuming her cock sucking. She played with his balls and leisurely sucked up and down his shaft, drawing more of him between her lips until her lips reached the base of his cock.

Nick sighed contently and again slid his hand under the dress to lightly squeeze her panty covered ass.

Mandy countered his action by slipping a wet finger against his asshole, not penetrating but pressing against it.

"Oh!" Nick moaned and grabbed the other ass cheek, squeezing with more passion.

She noticed the closer he was to orgasm, the bolder he became. She felt him again slide the dress up and continued to feel each jiggling globe.

Mandy pushed her finger, only to the first knuckle, into his ass hoping to stop his advances.

Nick oohed and pushed his finger against the material covering her hole.

Mandy pushed her finger deeper inside him and he responded with moans and pressing his finger inside her in response.

Mandy's cock was hard as hell and she pressed her hips into the couch cushion again and again. She wasn't ready for anal and knew she had to finish him quickly before she completely lost control.

She pushed her finger deep in his ass and sucked him hard and fast before he had time to react. He roughly grabbed an ass cheek and pushed his hips upward, shooting a large load into her mouth.

"Holy fuck!" He screamed out with one hand holding her head and the other still squeezing her flesh.

Unable to move her head, all she could do was swallow each load, the excess cum leaking out of her lips and onto his balls.

Completely sated, Nick fell limp, releasing his hands from her head and ass.

"Wow! That was fucking amazing!" Nick said, exhausted.

Mandy eased her finger out of his ass. She slipped his dick from her mouth, more cum spilling from her tongue onto his waist and deflating cock.

She eased off the couch and straightened her clothing. Of course, she was careful not to let Nick see her dick tenting the dress or the wet spot spreading across the material.

Quickly grabbing the beer on the coffee table, she gulped down the contents.

Mandy turned her head to Nick, "I am glad you liked it."

"It was fucking awesome!" Nick replied, totally relaxed.

"You are welcome." Mandy replied confidently before moving away from the couch.

The heels of Mandy's shoes clacking towards the bedroom were the only sounds in the room, until Mandy quietly closed the bedroom door.

Mandy did not wait until she made it to the bed, frantically lifting the dress high enough to part the panties to one side and stroked off to an immense, yet quiet, orgasm.

Mandy slumped to the floor and saw cum splattered everywhere within a foot from her. She looked down and saw the dress and panties were also stained with her cum. She knew she would have to clean up but at this moment she just closed her eyes, reliving the experience with a grin from ear to ear.

Nick dutifully cleaned the house and washed both their clothes. Of course, Don washed the panties and dress. He did not want Nick to see the mess he made.

The next few days were less awkward than last time. They were also more cordial and considerate to each other. The apartment stayed in good condition and Don even relaxed his partying a little bit to focus on schoolwork.

Old habits die hard, though, and soon they were partying as much as they ever did. True, neither were smart enough to figure out how to get a girl to fool around with but the part time jobs they both held were at least enough to buy the beer and an occasional shot at the bars.

"We need to clean this place up again! Why can't you help me clean and wash dishes!" Don quipped at his roommate.

"Aw, come on!" Nick said, looking around the apartment, "It does not look that bad."

Don differed and stated as much, "Do you need another visit from Mandy, or can we work on this together?"

Nick merely leaned back with a very wide smile on his face.

"Fine." Don said, and with little fanfare, turned quickly back to his room.

Don carefully showered and shaved, applied make-up (he was getting better and better each time), and dressed in recently purchased red panties and bra. He wore a new burgundy three-buttoned shirt that barely covered his navel and the matching tight-fitting miniskirt he purchased with the panties and bra. He even bought a new pair of 3-inch heels, brown shoes that matched the outfit perfectly.

Sauntering into the living room, Nick's eyes lit up seeing Mandy looking hotter than ever.

"Wow!" Nick exclaimed. "You look fucking hot!"

Nick had already pushed the coffee table back, careful not to knock over the two beers. One was half empty and the other was clearly for her. She also noticed there was porn playing on the tv. A slim blonde sucking on a guy's cock.

"You like?" Mandy asked teasingly while doing a twirl to show off her body in the new female attire.

Nick showed his approval by patting the hard-on seemingly ready to burst out of his loose-fitting shorts.

"Ooh. I see you are quite ready for Mandy's lips." She patted his bulge appreciatively.

Nick spread his legs eagerly and Mandy leaned over, exaggerating her movement slightly to show off her ass. She was able to slide her hand up one of the legs of his shorts to feel his cock, noticing he did not bother wearing underwear.

Her miniskirt rose and Nick was trying to steal a glance at her panties. Mandy noticed his roving eyes and teasingly bent further to give Nick a perfect view of her red panties.

Nick took her action as approval for him to touch each globe and caress her skin through the panties.

Mandy, instead of chiding him, removed her hand from his shorts and slowly stood, his hand no longer able to touch her.

Nick moaned his disapproval.

However, Mandy was smiling widely at the hold she has on him. With her back to him, she swayed her hips from side to side in timing with the music being played on the television. She watched as the blonde was now riding the guy's big cock and her small tits bouncing quickly up and down. The music and their moaning were filling the room.

Mandy permitted Nick to playfully smack her ass through the skirt as she continued to sway and occasionally pump her hips back and forth. Nick's hands stayed connected to her hips as she slowly turned to face him.

Smiling devilishly, she slowly rocked her torso, while her hands were caressing her chest. Having Nick's attention, she slowly unbuttoned one, then two, showing off her red bra. His hands never left her hips, and his face drew nearer to the bra covered nipples.

Mandy dropped the shirt to the floor after she undid the final button and pressed her chest to his open mouth. Expectedly, Nick sucked one nipple through the bra and then the other as Mandy moved her chest from side to side.

Mandy remained leaning forward, unbuckled his shorts and slowly undid the zipper. Nick moaned, and moved his body so Mandy could do whatever she wanted.

She motioned him to lift his hips and easily slid off the shorts, stopping briefly to move his very hard cock out of the way.

Nude from the waist down, Mandy was able to play with his cock and balls while Nick resumed his tonguing and sucking her nipples through the fabric.

Mandy eased away from him slowly and before he could think about her leaving him like this, she leaned down and swallowed his cock in one motion.

"Oh fuuuuckkkk!" Nick moaned as Mandy slowly deepthroated his cock time and again.

Mandy knew he was close to cumming. She continued to tease him by sucking on his pole until reaching and kissing the tip of dick. She rose slowly and turned around, grinding her panty clad ass on his cock.

He grabbed each globe in his hands as Mandy reached behind her and touched the zipper of her miniskirt. Nick's hands stopped groping her as he excitedly watched her slowly unzipping it, revealing her panties. Her shapely ass globes came into his view slowly as she continued to unzip her skirt until it fell to the floor. Bent over, she kicked the skirt out of the way as she ground her panty clad ass along his shaft and thighs.

Nick guided her hips for maximum contact. Her ass cheeks caressed and then ensnared his shaft between her panty covered ass cheeks. He took the hint and parted her panties so his cock, now slick with precum and Mandy's spit, could glide easily between her ass cheeks.

Mandy slowly rose and dropped down so Nick's cock could easily saw his cock between the cheeks. His precum flowing, made it easier to fuck the fleshy crevice.

"Oh fuck! It feels soooo good!" Nick continued to pant as he picked up speed to fuck her in this fashion.

Mandy's groans increased as she moved her ass up and down, faster and faster.

"I am going to cum!" Nick exclaimed.

Mandy panted out, "Cum on my ass! Jerk off and cum on my ass!"

Nick wasted no time, grabbing his cock and jerked until he exploded.

"Oh, fuck, yes!" He screamed out, painting each globe with his cum.

Nick dragged his softening cock across each ass globe, covering them with his loads.

"Wow!" He managed to gurgle before leaning back on the couch. Mandy leaned back with him; Nick's deflated cock pressed against her naked ass cheeks and across her panties.

Mandy looked down between her legs and noticed the front of her panties were soaked with her cum. "I came just by him screwing my ass cheeks!" She almost crowed out loud.

Nick held her hips for a few moments longer, grinding her ass along his spent cock and balls.

Eventually, Mandy signaled she was going to stand, and he slowly stopped. She patted his thighs before she rose, taking a massive swig of beer.

"Thanks for the beer, sweetie." Mandy said seductively as she took it and her clothes and walked to her room, dressed only in panties and bra.

She was always careful of Nick to not see the front of her panties-only the rear. She looked back briefly to see Nick watching her walk. She gave him a wink before disappearing into her room.

This time, as she collapsed to her knees, she had the fore sight to have a t-shirt in front of her to capture the cum shots. Despite having already blown her load, she still had plenty left to deposit on the cotton.

Mandy was panting as she watched her cum drip from her piss slit and knew it was only a matter of time before she felt her roommate's cock pumping deep inside her.

Licking her cum soaked fingers, Mandy smiled as she was already plotting for that to happen.

12