CD Gives Roommate a Special Blowjob Ch. 02

Story Info
Cleaning favors escalate between roommates.
8.1k words
4.81
9.7k
24

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2023
Created 09/17/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

CD Gives Roommate a special blowjob

Cleaning favors escalate between roommates

Don and Nick were college roommates in their sophomore year. Don saw the flier on the wall in the college asking for a roommate and the two have been friends for the past few months. One fateful Saturday morning, when the place needed a serious cleaning, Don offered his friend a hand job to clean and do his laundry. Nick rejected so Don dressed as a woman and Nick agreed to the chores, if she sucked his cock.

She did. She swallowed his cock and his cum, more than once, and found out she liked it.

A few days after the latest cock sucking session, Don was relaxing in the tub and surrounded himself in bubbles as he caressed his slim body. He is becoming more comfortable with his feminine side. Don is lazily removing the hair from his legs with a pink razor and admiring his smooth and slim legs and lithe body. He fingered his ass and stroked his cock as he lathered himself and enjoyed the bubbles surrounding his body.

"I can't believe how much fun I am having being a woman." Don appraised himself as he felt the smoothness along his legs and chest.

Don was enjoying his alter ego, Mandy, to allow himself these naughty thoughts and actions. Don, as Mandy, was able to be slutty and allow herself to do anything to her male roommate and friend. Don, as Mandy, was able to seduce and suck his roommate's cock in the guise of not wanting to clean the apartment or do the laundry.

Mandy could do so many things that Don would never do or want to do. Mandy would tease and suck his friend's cock. She would give Nick a lap dance and have his cum sprayed on her ass cheeks. She would deepthroat his cock and swallow his sperm. She would finger his ass and have her ass teased while sucking his cock until it exploded in her mouth.

Mandy felt excited to have such control, be adored, and feel such pleasure.

Mandy's dick was hard and she was stroking it while the bubbles caressed her legs and torso.

However, she was brought out of her reverie upon hearing a knock on the door and her roommate's voice.

"Hey. You have been there awhile. I have to pee." Nick said.

Don, staying in Mandy mode, replied in her soft voice, "Sure, hon. Come on in. I will close the curtain."

Nick has been used to his roommate changing his voice and demeanor when Don was in 'Mandy' mode. Whenever he did hear his roommate's feminine voice, he would get excited.

Each time 'Mandy' appeared, he ended up being completely sexually satisfied. Nick felt his cock stir and was afraid he would be too hard and not be able to pee. Though he really had to let the three beers he drank be emptied from his bladder.

He slowly opened the door, and noticed the curtain was drawn and he could not see his roommate in the tub. He tried his best to not look through the curtain and walked to the toilet to relieve himself. He was inwardly cursing himself to calm his cock down to help the flow of the liquid and not spray everywhere.

Thankfully, after only a few moments, he relieved himself. Nick was pleased he did not have to stand at the toilet waiting for his hard cock to ease enough to let it happen. He did not want his roommate to know he was turned on by the thought of them in the same room and both with dicks exposed.

Mandy was thinking the apartment needed cleaning and she did need her laundry washed. She was not in the mood to get all dressed up and was trying to figure out a way to please him to get the place cleaned. The thought of Nick being right there and her feeling horny gave her an idea.

Hearing Nick finish and him zipping his pants, Mandy put her plan in motion.

"Hey sweety," Mandy said in her well-practiced sultry female voice. "I have an idea. Do you want to try something?"

Nick responded affirmatively, though a little hesitant. He has never seen Mandy nude or without makeup and was uncertain how this would play out.

"I really don't want to clean or do my laundry and I was hoping you would do it." She said casually, while sloshing in the water to get on her knees.

Nick remained silent but did not run out of the bathroom.

"If you are willing to do that for me, I want you to step closer to the curtain and close your eyes." Mandy softly said.

The shower had a curtain that parted in the middle. A person could enter the bath by parting the two curtains and walk into the bath. The person could close the two curtains to prevent water from spilling outside the tub.

Mandy felt a little sleazy and very turned on by the thought of giving her first bathroom bj.

Nick immediately understood what his roommate was offering. Nick made it clear to his roommate he did not want to have gay sex. Don had met his requirement by being the sexy slut he saw on Halloween-Mandy.

Nick felt he wasn't gay if it was Mandy who was sucking his cock. Mandy always dressed sexily, and her make-up and wig were so well done, she could easily pass as a hot, blonde female. He was very comfortable feeling up Mandy's body and cumming in her mouth or on her ass.

Tonight, his roommate was upping the ante by being Mandy without the wig, clothing, or make-up. It was just her voice and her mouth that would be the enticement.

Nick was very good and efficient cleaning the apartment and doing laundry. Mandy's offerings were extremely effective. He received better blow jobs from her than many other women. He knew doing the chores was nothing compared to her teasing, pleasing, and completely swallowing his loads.

Stepping toward the curtain, he was hesitant but very curious how his roommate would keep the line but still relieve him.

"Drop the pants, hon." Mandy rebuked him from behind the curtain.

He kept his eyes closed as he pulled down his pants and underwear, kicking them aside.

His cock softened due to his anxiousness on what would happen. However, he moved closer to the curtain, nude from the waist to his feet.

"Are your eyes closed?" Mandy asked behind the curtain.

"Yes." Nick replied quietly, not sure what would happen.

He felt fingers caressing his slack cock and heavy balls. He looked down briefly to see the curtain was still closed but a hand reached through the plastic and caressed him.

Nick closed his eyes and thought about the blonde wig, the make-up, and the clothing.

Mandy asked him, "What girl turns you on the most in your classes?"

"Um," Nick stumbled for a response. "Suzy."

"Is she tall, thin, big tits?" Mandy asked while her fingers slid along his balls and shaft.

"Um." He ponders a moment and feels his cock harden under Mandy's slow movements.

Nick finally finds the words, "She is slim, sexy, brunette, and small tits."

"Does she have a nice ass?" Mandy asks, stroking his hardening cock from base to cock head.

Nick moans, giving into her manipulations. "Uh, yeah. Very sexy."

"Do you think she would be a good cock sucker?" She asks while pulling his hips forward, his dick pushed through the curtain, and placing his cock head between her lips.

"Oh fuck." Nick moaned. He felt his hips were pressed against the plastic curtain and his cock was in Mandy's warm mouth.

"Yeah. I think." Nick struggled to answer and squeezing his eyes even tighter.

Mandy continues to suck on his head slowly, feeling the bulbous head pressing against the inside of her cheek and pressing along her tongue.

Pulling back slowly, her spit dripping along his shaft, Nick hears her kissing his piss slit.

"Do you think she would be sweet or sleazy?" Mandy asked while licking along his shaft.

"Oh fuck! I hope sleazy." He shakily replies.

Mandy started licking his balls and playing with ass cheeks.

"Really sleazy?" She asks while fingering his asshole and sucking on each testicle.

"Oh fuck!" Nick replied while pushing his hips forward and keeping his eyes tightly shut.

"Do you think Suzy will be your slut if you had her in your bedroom?" Mandy asked while licking his balls and continuing to finger his butt.

Nick impulsively pushed his hips forward and moaned in reply.

"Are you ready to be her fuck-toy?" Mandy asked while finger-fucking his ass before swallowing his cock.

"Oh fuck!" Nick screams out, enjoying the pleasure.

Kissing and licking his cock head she asks, "Do you want to fuck her ass?"

"Fuck, yeah!" Nick exclaims while holding back his cum explosion.

Diving down on his cock repeatedly, Mandy pulls up for air, her tongue is coated with his pre-cum.

"Do you want to spank her while fucking her?" She asks while jerking his cock furiously.

"YES!" Nick exclaims while shooting his load.

The first cum blast landed across Mandy's lips and nose. She quickly closed her lips around his cock to savor his sperm. Her right hand is keeping him from falling over as he deposits load after load into her mouth.

Releasing her grip from him, she was able to concentrate on her own dick. Mandy kept her lips locked around his cock to capture all his cum and quietly jerking herself off. Feeling Nick's cock soften in her mouth, heightened her impending orgasm.

"Oh fuuuuckkk!" She finally exclaimed as the cum shoots out of her dick, spraying the curtain with her seed.

Mandy was super excited that she was able to cum while having sex with her roommate. All those other times, she had to jerk off in the safety of her room. Now, with his eyes closed and her behind the curtain, she could blow her load with him next to her.

Nick opened his eyes and looked through the curtain. He realized Mandy just came by sucking his cock! She was jerking her cock as she sucked his dick, and she came! She enjoys sucking my cock! The realization just dawned on him and he was amazed he had not noticed it before.

"Oh fuck!" Nick exclaimed to himself. "What now?"

Nick was spent from her amazing blowjob and felt his cock soften. He wanted to push it back between her lips but knew he was done. She drained him completely.

Mandy slowly stopped her masturbation and eased her finger from his ass. Nick's slack cock slowly withdrew from the curtain.

The bathroom remained silent for a few moments until Mandy heard Nick dress and quietly leave the bathroom.

Nick was awash with emotions. His roommate really liked him. Was it only when he was Mandy? Did Don want him? He could handle wanting Mandy but wanting Don was something he had zero interest in pursuing.

"Does that make any sense?" Nick asked himself. "What the fuck!"

The following day the roommates were acting as if nothing happened, and all seemed good between them. The following days, the apartment stayed clean, and the laundry was done. Nick kept his mouth shut and cleaned the place with more gusto than he ever did. He was not sure how he felt about what might be happening between them.

The following Friday, Don excused himself from the gang at the bar and said he was going home. They all chided him for not handling his liquor, but he left, waving off the jeers.

Nick was uncertain why his friend was leaving but tried to keep a thought out of his mind. He just drank more than he usually did on a Friday night.

Don's true destination was the adult bookstore to purchase a particular object. Since the latest night with Nick, he needed to know what a cock would feel like before committing to go all the way with his roommate. He knew it would be inevitable Nick would fuck him. However, he needed to feel the sensations first. He wanted to control the action. He needed to know how it felt to be fucked.

He entered the bookstore and looked around, first at the crowd of guys to make sure he did not recognize any of them. The place was quite busy, and he noticed in the back room, there were private booths for the patrons to watch movies. Though he was not interested in watching any, he scanned the titles being offered. He walked around, checking out the hetero magazines and movies, and tried to appear as casual as possible.

Walking around, he noticed the shelves of dildos and battery-operated adult toys. He did not want to appear too obvious and scanned all the shelves. However, he was secretly trying to find a realistic cock about the size of Nick or himself-they were about the same size; perhaps six or seven inches and average diameter.

His eyes finally found his prize. The cock was rubber, the ideal size, a realistic shape and sizable balls. He scanned the store and noticed no one was really looking at him. He casually snagged it and walked to the counter. He saw a bottle of edible lube and grabbed that before putting the items quietly on the counter.

The older man scanned the items without fanfare and Don paid with cash. Without a second thought, the man put the items in a bag and handed it and his change to him.

Don casually walked out of the store. He was mentally jumping for joy; he was able to do it without an embarrassing incident.

He rushed home and quickly prepared. He took a relaxing and thorough shower and shaved his body. He dressed in his red bra and panties and admired himself in the mirror. He added the blonde wig and did his make-up, pleased with himself at how much better he looked each time he did it.

"I am Mandy." Don said seductively to himself in the mirror.

Excitedly, she added, "And Mandy sucks cock and gets fucked." She kissed the image in the mirror playfully, enjoying the impression on the glass.

Sitting on the bed, Mandy cut open the plastic to release the realistic cock. It felt heavy in her hands. Gliding her hands up and down the phallus, she even gave it a kiss before sucking on the head.

Mandy was already hard and laid down on the bed, the rubber cock never leaving her hand. She continued to suck on the head and along the shaft as she slowly writhed on the bed.

After a few minutes practicing deepthroating it and sucking on the balls, she was ready. Excitedly, she sat up, adjusted the towel on the bed, covering her lower regions. She figured the lube, and her cum, would make too much of a mess than she wanted. She had a second towel near her to address other messes, she expected would happen.

Prepared, Mandy leaned back, parting the panties to expose her hole to the cool air. She oozed out the liquid onto her butt hole and slowly spread the liquid across and against her taint. Tentatively, she pushed a coated finger inside her. It hurt too much, so she added more liquid and tried again.

"Ooohh. That is nice." She said, enjoying her finger slowly pushing in and out of her.

Mandy tried pressing the phallus into her but it hurt too much.

"More lube." She said to herself.

Adding more lube to her exposed hole and a few more dollops on the rubber cockhead, she tried again.

"Ooow." She quietly exhaled.

However, it did not feel too bad, and she held it there until the discomfort subsided.

She pulled it all the way out and tried again. It did not feel as bad, so she pushed a little more of the rubber cock inside her.

"Oooohhhh." She sighed contently. "Yes."

Mandy looked down the length of her body and noticed her cock was still rock hard and the vision of a dick inside her excited her even more.

She pushed the cock deeper, a little at a time. She noticed if she pulled it out slowly and held it before pushing back in, the pleasure increased. She pushed the dick further inside her and the pleasure continued to mount.

Soon she was fucking herself faster and faster until a blast of cum covered her stomach and some even landed on her bra.

"Oh fuck! Oh fuck!" Mandy cried out repeatedly as she continued to coat her groin with her goo as her dick softened.

She eased the cock from her ass and fell asleep almost instantly.

The following morning, Nick was still working on his hangover. He saw that Don cleaned up the place and sat contentedly, eating breakfast.

"You look happy." Nick commented while groggily getting a coffee.

Don shrugged it off. "I did not overdo it and slept well."

"Oookay." Nick replied, grabbing his coffee before heading to the living room to watch tv. He did his best to not look back at his roommate.

Nick was unsure of his own emotions and put more effort into keeping the apartment clean.

The next couple of weeks went without incident and the apartment, and the laundry, were under control. The place looked good.

Friday night rolled around, and Don was finally finished with the term paper due on Monday. He entered the living room intent on grabbing a beer and relaxing. He was thinking maybe he would play a little, as Mandy of course, when Nick went out drinking with their friends.

He noticed Nick was still home. It was nearly nine and he did not expect his roommate to be lounging and watching some mindless show on the television while sipping on a beer. He showed no signs of leaving the apartment anytime soon.

"I am surprised you are not out tonight." Don said casually while grabbing a beer from the fridge and sat on the couch next to him.

"I am not in the mood." Nick said, just as casually. "I am going to stay in tonight."

Don hoped his disappointment was not obvious as he was secretly hoping he would have the place to himself. His rubber cock seemed to be calling to him; it felt so good the couple of times he fucked himself with it.

They watched the anime for a few minutes, not wanting to tip their hands. Neither wanted to admit desire for another sexual encounter between roommates.

Nick finished his beer first and offered one to Don as he entered the kitchen for a fresh brew. Of course, Don agreed he needed a new beer.

Don watched Nick and was a little excited. Oddly enough, Don did not consider his friend as a sexual partner. Sure, he sucked his dick and had fun with him, but he did not consider Nick as something more. However, watching him bend over to get the beers for them, he was thinking of the possibilities.

Of course, only Mandy could consider such thoughts, he remembered. Perhaps if he was sitting on the couch dressed as his alter ego, he could, maybe, allow himself to think of Nick sexually. He thought to himself.

Nick returned and the two clinked bottles before resuming watching the television. They laughed and commented on the show as they always did but tonight felt different. They were careful not to touch or push each other kiddingly. They refrained from any physical contact the two friends normally would do when commenting on or laughing at what they were watching.

Don's demeanor also changed slightly, and he began to sit as Mandy would sit. He would laugh as he pictured how Mandy would laugh. He would, of course, be staying in 'Don' mode, but still made slight alterations to his actions, testing this and that. He was curious about so many things about himself and his alter ego.

They were friends, first and foremost, Don reassured himself. He was sure Nick would understand if he just wanted to feel how it was to be Mandy without any pressures to have sex or go down on him. Don wanted to know if he could just be Mandy and hang out with his roommate and friend.

Nick did not miss the subtleties his roommate was showing. Don would normally grab a beer and swig it. However, tonight, he seemed to be nursing it, caressing it, even. Don would normally have his legs spread out and make lewd or other types of stupid and funny comments. Tonight though, his legs were almost closed. He only laughed or commented without the crassness he usually added to his comments.

Nick was the first to break the ice.

"The apartment has been clean for weeks!" He cheered to his roommate, and they clinked beers and drank.

"Yeah." Don said without commitment as he scanned the apartment. "And my schoolwork and laundry are all done."

They clinked beers again and drank in awkward silence.

"Hey." Nick added as he noticed his roommate's lack of excitement. "At least you don't have to be Mandy to have a clean apartment."