CD Gives Roommate a Special Blowjob Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Depends." Mandy leaned her face closer to his and asked softly. "Do you want me to fuck you?"

Nick reached down his body and realized Mandy's cock was in him. He panicked but did not move.

"It is okay, Nick." Mandy soothed. "You do want to fuck me, don't you?"

"I don't know. Wait!" Nick exclaimed.

"You want to fuck me, don't you?" Mandy inquired. "Wouldn't it be fair if I enjoyed you as much as you have been enjoying me?"

"Oh fuck!" Nick realized the situation was like a freight train hitting him.

"Doesn't it feel good, though?" Mandy emphasized by pushing a bit of her shaft inside him and Nick moaned in response.

"Your cock is still rock hard, if you did not notice." She added, playfully.

Nick looked down and saw his cock remained rock hard.

He moaned from the combination of her cock sliding inside him and the pleasure he felt from her doing it.

"Don't you want to feel what it is like to be inside me? To fuck me from behind, riding you, and begging you to fuck me harder and faster?" Mandy added sexily.

"Oh god!" Nick moaned. A mixture of pleasure and pain washed over him as Mandy slowly pulled her cock head out of him and pushed the tip back inside.

"And you are leaking precum." Mandy teased. "I know you like it. All you must say to me is you want me to fuck you."

Mandy held her dick steady. She was careful not to put more in him than he already allowed. However, she knew the constant in and out of just her dick head would be enough to send his cock spewing its contents everywhere.

Nick's mind was a whirlwind of emotions. The pleasure was beginning to be too much. He knew he was going to cum any second. However, he did not want to be fucked! Or does he? Confused but extremely horny, and with the promise of fucking Mandy again and again, he made up his mind.

"Yes, Mandy!" Nick blurted before his cock burst. "Please fuck me!"

They moaned in unison as more and more of her dick slowly pushed inside him. Mandy's hips did not stop moving forward until she felt her balls resting on his bum.

Nick's cock exploded!

He moaned and cried out loud as shot after shot of his cum sprayed his body before pooling at his groin.

"I knew you would love it!" Mandy exclaimed while staring into Nick's eyes.

Nick could not believe he shot his load without even touching his cock. The feeling was so fucking intense.

His cock remained hard as he watched Mandy's hips move back and forth. She picked up her pace and he was amazed at the pleasure she was giving him! He looked up at Mandy's blonde hair and pretty face, emphasized by the well-done make-up she wore. He saw the pleasure in her eyes. Sure, there was lust and anxiousness in her as well. Somehow, he was glad about it. He was confused but had to admit to himself he was enjoying her!

"Grab me and squeeze hard." Mandy moaned. "Pull me into you! Suck on my nipples through the bra."

Nick was doing all those things while moaning and grunting as he felt Mandy invade him repeatedly.

"Help me push my dick inside you!" Mandy implored. "Help me fuck you!"

Mandy was half-way inside him and paused, waiting for Nick to complete the act. She wanted him to take an active part of their taboo sex. She wanted him to want it as much as she wants it.

Nick seemed to understand and reached down to grab her sides and pulled her to him. He was staring at the black lace covering her nipples. He watched her chest move up and down and side by side.

He realized, as she was pumping into him again and again, she was not doing the pumping. He was pulling her into him again and again.

They were sweating, moaning and groaning and calling out as they continued fucking.

Mandy breathed out, "Jerk your cock for me!"

Nick removed his fingers from her body and his right hand wrapped around his already cum slick cock. Mandy watched as Nick stroked his hard cock while his eyes focused on her bra-covered chest.

Mandy cried out. "I am going to cum and I want you to cum with me!"

Nick jerked it harder and faster. He heard himself moaning as she fucked him faster and faster.

He thought she would pull out but on one immense push, she stopped and exploded! He could feel her cumming!

"Oh fuck!!" He cried out, spilling his contents on his fingers and lower waist.

"OOOOoooohhhhhh!" Mandy cried out, spewing all her juice into his ass.

Mandy remained on top of him. Her face was now close to Nick's. Each were drenched in sweat and filled with confusing emotions.

Nick's hands dropped heavily to his sides as the remnants of the lust-filled evening slowly ebbed from his being. His cock was fully drained and fell limply on his hip, shrinking rapidly.

Mandy stared down at her roommate, holding herself up by the palms of her hands resting on the bed. She was unsure what to say or do. Her dick was softening and easing out of his ass, and her energy seemed to leave her slowly and without mercy.

They stared at each other, not knowing what to say or do next.

Mandy spoke first, nervously but with a wide smile. "Did you like your special blowjob?"

-

I hope you liked the story! Please vote and comments/suggestions are always welcome for all my posts. Thank you!