CD Internship Ch. 02 - Shopping Emergency

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

While enjoying it mam got a call from work which she received and after putting it down, she said that an emergency had occurred so she will be leaving now. First; I thought of saying goodbye, but instead told her that I will also come.

To which she nodded in acceptance, so we finished our meal and took an auto to our hospital.

EMERGENCY MEETING

When we reached the hospital; mam swiftly got down and started walking after paying the fare followed by me.

While entering I removed my raincoat as it was not needed and gave it to security along with my shopping bags to keep it safe in their booth and exchanged good wishes.

Then I continue to follow mam to our department to hear more about the emergency. Actually; it was an emergency meeting regarding the outbreak of the Nipah virus in Kerala that may enter our city and mam was called to conduct the meeting as moderator.

Hearing this mam started heading towards the conference room while asking about her assistant and when she got to know about her unavailability; she told me to assist her.

So we started climbing the stairs; me following her, instead of waiting for the lift to avoid delay. In the conference room, we meet up with the CEO's secretary; who was 11 to 12 years elder to me, but seems to be much younger and got the required info. from her.

According to the info. the meeting was to start at 4:30 p.m. so we had 45 mins. to get ready. The meeting was going to be attained by all the board members and the HOD of all medical debts. and some of the required non-medical debts. A total of 15 personals to be exact.

So I was told to make the required no. of printouts of the agenda and the reports, for which I asked for the agenda and the secretary told me that the agenda was not ready when left the CEO's office; so first, I will have to collect it from the CEO and then make the copies.

She also told me how to operate the printer while giving the reports which have to be printed with the agenda.

Taking the reports I left the room closing the door behind me, but while closing I heard secretary asking mam about whether I was wearing lipstick or not; to which mam nodded in confirmation. Listening to it; I got excited as well as nervous, excited because I was caught and nervous because I was going to the CEO's office and many questions started to flood my head while walking.

When I reached outside the office; I thought of rubbing off the lipstick, but on second thought decided to let it be as I got used to it as had already been caught a few times from the morning and was ready for more.

So, I took a deep breath and entered the office; inside there was only an office boy /peon who was cleaning the shelves and the CEO who was sitting at his desk with a big window behind it.

As soon as I stepped inside he saw me and called near the desk. Reaching the desk I asked for the agenda; to which he first enquired about my casual outfit and when I told him that it was my off day & came to help mam if needed which what indeed happened, he gave me the agenda after thinking that my excuse was genuine.

Then when I was about to leave he again called me but said nothing and gestured to leave; I think he wanted to ask about the lipstick but let it off.

Then leaving the CEO's office I went to the secretaries' office /station to print the copies. Inside the office, I again met with the CEO's secretary who was preparing tea for the meeting as well some of the other secretaries on the floor.

Then I went near the copier machine and prepared the required no. of copies; 16 in total as per her instructions. Then I went near the secretary to get them checked and both then went back to the conference room with me carrying the copies and secretary carrying a tray with three cups of tea for us for now.

Then we arranged the copies and water bottles in front of the chairs till 4:10 and started to sip on our tea while waiting for the meeting to start.

Soon at 4:14 HODs started coming; so mam took her sit while putting the teacups aside secretary and I took a standing position near the door welcoming them. At sharp 4:30 the meeting started and secy. took a leave to get tea for them as well as some snacks.

While leaving she gestured me to come with her; to which I first looked at mam and after getting her nod went with secy. Then on entering the secretaries' office, she went to reheat the tea; which prepared earlier to save time and told me to remove the cups from the cabinets.

When I took the cups to the kitchen platform where she was, secy. gave me a half apron (which was wrap on waist apron coming 2inches below my short skirt; which was a flirty length) to cover my denim skirt, she told me to rub off my lipstick and gave a light pink one to wear for avoiding unnecessary attention in the meeting.

So after wrapping the apron and wearing the lipstick, I started following secy. carrying a second-round tray of a small teapot with a sugar bowl, five spoons, and five cup & saucers; while she took the bigger one with big teapot and ten cup & saucers towards the conference room.

After entering the conference room; secy. quickly went on the window side and started serving tea, so I too started on the door side serving my mam first who was sitting closest to the door in the proper order i.e. first placing the cup & saucer with the spoon either on their r.h.s or l.h.s. depending on whether they are right-handed or left-handed.

Then pouring tea in the cup and putting sugar in it only after asking them. so like this I served mam who is Administrator, Finance head, Marketing head, Housekeeping Head and Head Chef; respectively.

After serving the tea; I placed the tray on the side which was near the door and took my place behind mam. Similarly; secy. also placed the tray and took her place behind The CEO.

15 minutes into the meeting we heard a knock on the door and in came a delivery girl carrying boxes of snacks which secy. had ordered earlier. So we replaced the empty teapots and sugar bowls on the trays with the boxes, then served them in the earlier order and we again took our positions.

After finishing serving secy. took over the task of taking minutes from mam while I went collecting empty boxes with cups & saucers to clear the table. Then after taking care of the refreshments I too again took my primary task of assisting mam; like operating the projector and other minor activities.

The meeting got over at around 6:45 and after approving the minutes all went to their respective depts. except for secy., mam and I. then we cleared all the things, after switching off the lights and other electronics we collected the trays, closed the conference room and went to the secretaries' office.

There I helped secy.in washing the tableware; after finishing all the activities I removed the wrap on the half apron and sat with mam and secy. gossiping on my experience of that day; during which mam & secy. gave me tips on walking, body language & gestures, speaking & communicating as well as secy. even said that if I follow the tips properly and grow my hair like girls; I can soon become the next secy. she also told me to keep wearing lipstick every day.

After which mam and I took her to leave after exchanging our contact nos., collected my raincoat and shopping bags and started walking towards the main gate. At the main gate, I wore my raincoat and went on our ways.

Then I took a bus and reached my home at 8 p.m. on reaching I took a nice bath and wore a lighter t-shirt & lighter miniskirt, made myself some Maggi with chicken cutlets and around 8:45 started eating while watching kdrama.

At 9:00 I got a call from mam and told me to take a half-day and come to work after lunch. Then at 10:30, I went to sleep dreaming about today.

12