CD Internship Ch. 07 - Old and New CEO

Story Info
Turning point after the storm.
1.5k words
3.23
3.5k
1
0

Part 7 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 03/07/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
cdtycoon
cdtycoon
28 Followers

All the characters in the story are above 18 years of age, so let's begin the story and hope you enjoy it.

LAST FOUR DAYS OF CEO

The first day; I got up at 5:00 a.m. and got ready for my work. At 5:30a.m. I got a message from the CEO to pickup mam on the way after picking him up. So, I took my bus and went to the hospital where I took the car and picked up the CEO and picked up mam on the way. So, reaching the hospital, I left them at the front and went to park the car.

After parking the car, I went to the CE0's office and joined the three for a cup of nice ginger tea. As the meeting was now over I was again in the role of assisting secy. in assisting the CEO, rather than directly like for the meetings. So, after the tea, I got back to my work as per the instructions & went to the archive to retrieve some old files, from the time before the digitalization.

While entering the archives one may think that there would be a lot of dust and spiderwebs as no one comes here but no; not even a speck of dust. It was as clean as any other part of the hospital; as it was in a hospital.

Anyway, I got to work and after finding for about an hour I found the first one and then one by one I got all of them within the next hour and took them back to the office where I was greeted by a bottomless secy. doing her work without any hesitation while putting the box in my hand on the CEO's desk.

So, when I went near her; I inquired about the same and she told me that after I left for the archives she was removing some old boxes from the shelf when her panties got stuck in a nail that had come out from its place, thus tearing them apart.

She also told that it happens just after I left, so for the first 25-30 minutes she was nervous and embarrassed but an hour before I came, she was back to her confident self; even though everybody can see her while going back and forth from the CEO's office and secretaries.

Anyway, I got back to assisting her in sorting the things in the boxes into needed and not needed. And by the time the lunchtime came we had finished the task of sorting and now only the task of arranging was left which we got down to work on after the lunch break and finished it an hour before the end of the working day.

So we took the rest for the hour and went on our ways at 5:30 p.m. me to drop the CEO and mam at their respective homes while secy. left to her with her father who had been dropping and picking up her from the day the accident happen.

So after dropping the CEO and mam at their homes and parking the car back at the hospital, I left for mine. On reaching home I went on my routine and went to sleep at 10 in the night. The next two days went on the same as the first day except for secy.'s panties getting tearing apart again & again.

Then came the Thursday, 31st of October; the CEO's last day. That day the CEO's office was in hustle & bustle as we were in the last stretch of our work in assisting him. The floor was too in hustle & bustle to get it ready for his farewell party as well as for the crowning of the new CEO; the next day.

So at the stroke of 5:30 p.m., we all applauded in unison marking the end of his decades of service. Then we enjoyed the remaining time and at 8:30 p.m. for the last time, I dropped him at his home, but not before I gave him his farewell present; a nice long handjob as he played with my butts.

NEW CEO-NEW BEGINNING

On Friday; 1st November, I got up at 5:00 a.m., got ready and left my house at 5:30 a.m. to reach the hospital by bus. So, on reaching hospital by 6:05 a.m. I took the CEO's car & passing by the old CEO's house on the way, went to pick up the new CEO, who was mam. Soon I reached her house, picked her up and got back to the hospital.

On reaching, we saw all the secretaries along with secy. standing side by side of the red carpet. So I stopped the car in front of the red carpet and got down to open the door as per ritual. So when I opened the door mam got down from the car and secy. handed her a bouquet.

Thus, leading her to the CEO's office which was now going to be hers for more than a decade, as I went to park the car. After parking the car I hurried to the CEO's office and reached there right on time to see mam take the chair.

Soon after she took the chair, secy. & me took our positions beside her on r.h.s. & l.h.s. respectively. The whole of the CEO's office was flooding in lights, a lot of photos were being taken while all this was happening. So when the sound of photos being taken reduced, secy. asked mam to speak a few words.

Mam got up from her chair to come in front of the desk. Whereby saying, "Before I start my rein let me first give my company to secy." saying this Mam unzipped her skirt; which was 14inches a.t.k. or 5inch b.t.w. a slut skirt and pulled it down, finally removing and keeping it on her desk, started explaining.

She said, "From the last Friday we are all seeing secy. working in only her panties because of the accident. The accident which happened in front of me and couldn't save her that time as I was engrossed in the talking that I didn't pay attention to my surrounding for which I felt guilty.

Still, now I feel it and wanted to give her my company by ripping my skirt and experiencing the same what was happening with her but couldn't do so, as I didn't have that much power, that much confidence which now I have. So I have decided that till secy. didn't get to start wearing back her skirt, I will also not wear it.

Also, a few days ago she even had to work bottomless because of another accident & incase if that happens again, I will also go bottomless, not only for secy. but for all."

With this she finished her few words and after some more photos got down to work. So, when everyone left for their respective desks, I too went to the secretaries' office to make tea for us while secy. got down to assist her.

After some time I went back to CEO's office carrying tea for us; which I too had after serving it to both mam & secy. It was not weird, but weirder because both of them were in panties while I was still wearing my skirt.

Anyway, the day was slow as no major task was undertaken as it's was her first day as the CEO.

So, at 5:30 p.m. I took mam back to her home and when I reach her home I saw her husband and son waiting for her at the main door of their rowhouse. So when I stopped the car, mam quickly got down and awe! they were on seeing mam getting out of the car in only her panties b.t.w. also at the same time, mam told me to get down to meet with her family.

So, after getting down she first called me inside her house and made me sit down for tea. Afterwhich she introduced me with her family and vice-versa while making it in her kitchen which was adjacent to the living room, still in her panties.

Then, while sipping on her tea she explained to her family why was she in panties only. She also told them that the same will apply at home also i.e. she will be in only panties, not only at the work but at home also and that's why she did not wear her skirt back on, even after getting back home.

Her husband & son loved her decision and they also stood with her, her husband even gave a light slap on her butt. Afterwhich I took my leave after thanking them and came back to park the car. After parking, I boarded the bus and went to my home. Afterwhich I made and had dinner and went to sleep by 10:00 p.m.

Next day also came and went as well as the week after it; slow and steady increased the workload by each passing day until the CEO's office was running back in full speed, by the night of 8th November, when I reached home at 9:30 p.m. and was in my bed by 10:30 p.m. I fell asleep as soon as my head touches the cushion as I was really tired but there was still one day to go before Sunday.

cdtycoon
cdtycoon
28 Followers