CD Internship Ch. 08 - Twists & Turn

Story Info
Many twists with a sad turn but a happy end.
2.8k words
4.3
3k
0

Part 8 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 03/07/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
cdtycoon
cdtycoon
28 Followers

All the characters in the story are above 18 years of age.

SLEEPOVER & SURPRISE SUNDAY

On Saturday, I woke up at 5:00 a.m. had a bath, got ready and boarded the 5:27 a.m. bus for my hospital. On the bus, I felt nostalgic as I remembered the day when I was appointed as the CEO's driver that too by himself and how much time has flown till then; whole 2 months working fully cross-dressed as a woman.

It was the day when I still looked like a boy wearing a skirt with little makeup and it is this day when no one can recognize me as a boy; I looked like a cute girl wearing sexy driver's uniform with full makeup and accessories.

Anyway, on reaching the stop I got down and went to take the CEO's car and pick up Mam from her house. So at 6:10 I picked up Mam and was on my way to the hospital when Mam noticed & asked the reason for my lively mood, so I told her about the nostalgia I had while coming by bus and she also started telling me about her first times.

Soon, we were at the hospital's main entrance where she got down in her white shirt with a grey blazer & black hipster panties with 6inch black platform heels she was looking sexy but also a no-nonsense professional & powerful woman.

After parking the car in its place I went up and joined her and secy. for a cup of nice ginger tea with a pinch of cardamom; which only enhanced its flavor. I took the cup from secy who was wearing a light pink shirt with rolled-up sleeves till her elbow & dark pink panties with 6inch black heels.

Then after finishing our tea, we all got back to our work, it was 7:00 am. At that time. So I kept working till 9:30 a.m. and went to the accounts dept. to collect my paycheck, as it was 9th November, my start of the fifth month of internship & fourth in the skirt.

Then coming back to the office, I saw that both Mam & secy. were talking about something other than the work, but they didn't tell me even after asking. Instead, Mam gave me an agenda and told me to make copies for the meeting, she also told me to get the conference room ready by 10:50 for the scheduled 11:00 a.m. meeting.

It was her first meeting as the CEO. So after making copies of the agenda, I started walking towards the conference room and I saw secy. entering the secretaries dept. carrying some more papers in her hand. Those were the reports made by secy. from the followup data which we obtained last night.

So, I stopped in my track & decided to wait for her, then after secy. finished making the copies we both went to the conference room. When we reached there we noticed that the lights were not working & as it was already past 10:15 a.m. and we had only 35 minutes before everybody starts coming. So we called the maintenance dept. and luckily within 5 minutes, the lights were working but there we face another situation.

A few days ago the HVAC of the floor broke down and so dust started setting till it got repaired after 2 days. Well, the floor and depts. on the floor were cleaned after which but while doing so the conference room got left out and there was a thin layer of dust everywhere.

So we called the housekeeping to come & clean it and after they did we turn on the HVAC to get rid of the dust particles that may have left behind. Afterwhich we placed the chairs as well as the copies in front of each chair and were placing the water bottles when at 10:50 a.m. the attendees of the meeting started coming.

At 11:00 a.m. Mam came and took her place in the CEO's chair and secy. took the seat on her right to coordinate the meeting and take down the minutes, while I took my position behind Mam on her left.

The meeting went on nicely as some nice decision was taken; one of which was to have panties & undies day on the coming Monday, to celebrate secy.'s bravery for coming and working in her panties for the last two weeks as she was permitted by the doctor to wear back her skirt, for mam's choice.

Anyway, the meeting soon got over and we came back to the office and had our lunch during which secy. finally told me what they were talking about earlier and invited me for a sleepover tonight at her house as her parents were going out for the weekend

Hearing this I got excited and worked through the rest of the day thinking about it. So, at 5:30 p.m. secy. left with her dad, who came to pick her up; maybe for the last time, while I dropped Mam at her house and came to mine after parking the car back at the hospital.

On coming back I quickly got freshen up and changed into my short denim skirt and turmeric t-shirt and left for secy.'s house as by now the neighbors too had become accustomed to me wearing a skirt, mainly because I look like a girl wearing a skirt rather than a boy wearing a skirt.

So, I took an auto and reached at her place at 7:15 p.m.. at the entrance she welcomed me by telling she was waiting for me as Mam was already in sipping on black ginger tea with a pinch of cardamom & jaggery; freshly made by her, while secy. and I had it with milk. With it, we had some healthy tea time snacks while watching a rom-com movie.

Then at 9:15 p.m., the doorbell rang and secy. went to get the delivery of the food which she had ordered for tonight. Also, it came on time as the movie just ended so I switched off the TV and we went to help her carry it to the kitchen. The menu was three small pizzas one each with our favorite toppings, veg. biryani with raita and finally for desserts a tub of ice cream sundae.

So, even though it was kind of unhealthy we ate until our hearts contained and finished everything. By the time we finished eating, it was past 10:30 so we cleaned the dining table and went upstairs to continue or gossip in secy.'s room.

After gossip till midnight in midnight, secy. got a nighty from the cupboard and told me to wear it for the night and started changing herself. So taking the cue I also removed my T-shirt & skirt and wore the nighty; it was a black one while secy. wore pink one but were the same kimono type which came above my knee, while Mam wore a purple nightgown.

By that time, our food had dissolved so we decided to dance and so we danced, we even had a pillow fight in between till 2:00 a.m. after which we cut the music and feeling tired went to sleep.

The next day, we all woke up at 10:30 in the morning and got freshen up one by one, secy. went first as she wanted to make breakfast. So she did and by the time mam & I got freshen up got down the breakfast was ready.

For breakfast secy. again went for healthy & with her skillful cooking, she gave a tasteful treat to us. It was so yummy, that I will remember it for my lifetime. Anyway, by the time we finished our breakfast we again hear the doorbell rang and secy. went to open & we thought that she again ordered something but this time it was mam's husband and son.

Seeing them mam got surprised and secy. told them to have a seat on the sofa till we get ready and took us up in the hearing room. Once in her room, she removed to boxes and gave it to us while asking us to get ready.

when we open them we found bikinis in them and got a lot of questions on our mind but one by one we went to her restroom and came out wearing them. mine was a teal skirtini with proper coverage in the top while she gave mama black one with hipster's bottom and halter top & for herself, she chose to wear a white string bikini. She also gave us sundresses and wore one herself.

After getting ready we got down and got in an SUV which was of mam's son. both mam's husband and son took the front seats while we three sat in the middle with things needed for a picnic in the backseats. First, we thought we were going to some resort as beaches around our city were not clean but got confused when mam's son started driving inside towards the center of the forest close to our city.

Soon we started driving side by side a huge lake and reached a cottage, which was in front of the lake. When we got down secy. shouted surprised; well she didn't need it as we were already surprised, especially by the scenery. Later after we unpacked and got freshen up and were sipping on cold coffee on the lake in just our bikinis, secy. told us that the cottage and area around it belong to her family; bought and developed by her grandfather and father.

At that time, we got to know from were secy. got her such charismatic aura; from her family lineage. So we spend our whole day enjoying in and out of the lake and by 9:15 p.m. came back to our city when mam first dropped secy. & me at our homes & then went to her.

Went I got home I was still in bikini and sundress and thought to get changed but on second thought just removed the sundress and slept in a bikini as I was already full and as I was tired I fell asleep within minutes.

PANTIES/UNDIES DAY & PHOTOSHOOT

Next day, on Monday; 11th November, as I told earlier was panties/undies day i.e. for the day, every female will come to work in panties and every male will come in undies; except me, as I will be in panties. Also, there was a photoshoot around noon, so we were told to dress to impress.

So, here I was on my way to the hospital wearing my favorite black panty under my black miniskirt of black uniform. Once my stop came I got down and headed straight to the parking lot to get the CEO's car and pick Mam from her house.

Then on reaching the car and opening the driver's door I removed my skirt & kept it in the glove compartment while starting the car. Then I took the car out and first picked up secy. & then passing by old CEO's house reached at Mam's house at 6:10 a.m.

So, on picking her I got back to the hospital and was going to drop them at the main entrance but as per mam's order took it directly to the parking lot where mam got down and started walking in her black shirt with white blazer & white panty with black 6inch platform heels.

Followed by secy. in her white shirt with rolled-up sleeves & also in black panty with black 6inch heels and me in my black jacket and black panties with black stockings and 6inch. Boots.

We also wore our IDs on our waistband as well as shades and looked like that time at the conference. On our way to the CEO's office, we saw much staff from doctor to nurse's assistance and from manager to security guard all in their panties/undies.

Then, before reaching our floor secy. went to make tea while I followed Mam to the CEO's office and we started our work has it has now taken the pace. Soon, secy. came carrying the tea, so we took a break and had it while gossiping but this time all in our panties.

After having breakfast we got back to our work, till secy. got a call from the receptionist about the arrival of the photographer and his team. After which I went to attain them & took them to the conference room to get their equipment ready and went to each dept. to inform about the same, finally informing Mam and after finishing her work Mam; followed by us, we left for the conference room.

On reaching the room we found that the photographer has started his work and was instructing the group form marketing. Dept. on how to pose. On getting them in the position he took some photos and again repeated the same for individual photos for the new IDs.

Thus by the FIFO method, he took photos of all the depts. finally calling us for first a group photo where he made Mam stand in the center, secy. on r.h.s. while me with my driver's hat on l.h.s. for first while for a second he mam to sit in her chair as well as with CFO, CMO, CTO, CS & other managers seated around the conference table like having a serious meeting, finally ending it with our photos for our IDs; about which I got to know a month later.

The photoshoot ended just before lunchtime so we came back to the CEO's office and had our lunches. After that, we went on our work as usual for the rest of the day and left for homes at 7:30 p.m. and after dropping mam and secy at their homes came back to park and after parking put my skirt back on and took a bus for my home and went to sleep by 10:30 p.m. to get ready for an upcoming normal month.

DEATH & HEAD SHAVE

Or so I thought, cause on Friday at work I got a call from my brother that my mom in an attempt to climb down the stairs had a fall and died. So I quickly informed to Mam and taking her permission, I left for my home. On reaching home I found that dad had already packed his luggage and was going to get the tickets.

So while he left I also packed my luggage with my boy clothes then removing all makeup and articles wore my boy clothes and tied my hair in a manly way. Soon dad came back with the tickets and we left to board the earliest train.

Then in the early morning, we reach my brother's home where we carried out all the last rights which included shaving of my head of my below the shoulder long hairs; which made my brother amazed.

Then after a day, I thought it was all over but I was so wrong because on the third day i.e. Monday; we also lost our dad to a Cardiac Arrest. So again after performing the last rights on my dad and having condolences for another 12 days, I .e.on 30th November, 15 days from Friday; 15th November I came back home alone to an empty house.

Anyway, 30th November was Saturday so after coming back home and getting rest I gave a call to secy. to want to meet & got freshened up. Then I went to Mam's home where I had talked with both of them and all was normal here and nothing important happened in my absence. So we went out for dinner and had another sleepover at her home.

The next day I got up, got fresh and ready again in my female avatar and took a look in the mirror to see how much I look like a girl. And I did look like a girl even without my long hairs in my bald look. Then after having breakfast with them, secy. and I left for our homes. On coming back I felt lighter than earlier as well as cheerful and got back to my routine life from Monday 2nd December.

From that day my mood started uplifting each passing day with my hairs which were growing back day by day. Also on that day, I again got a call from my brother to inform me about his promotion and transferred to Australia, he also told that he would be leaving this Saturday and will not be able to come back for at least a decade.

Well that news again made me feel gloomy but by the end of the week, after talking with him I was back to my usual self; I was much happier than ever because I was free of fear & independent to be my female avatar, to be myself.

But before that on Thursday; 5th December. I received my certificate for the HHM course and I went straight from hospital to college to accept it in my black driver's uniform. Mam accompanied me for the convocation ceremony.

cdtycoon
cdtycoon
28 Followers