CD Loraine Works for Female Mafia

Story Info
CD Loraine gets a job for a strap-on wearing female mafia.
2.1k words
4.49
7k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
CDsRsoHOT
CDsRsoHOT
227 Followers

Usually I'm able to complete my work for all my clients remotely. Being an accountant has allowed me the free time and financial ability to pursue my passion of crossdressing. With paychecks rolling in I am able to roll up my legs the most expensive nylons and hosiery.

About four months ago I received an email from a corporation to assist them with their financial records. The company photo on their website displayed several women including a female CEO. After doing my due diligence and reviewing the company's portfolio I decided to accept them as clients.

I had fully expected a completely internet based work arrangement. Unfortunately, Miss McKinsey the CEO insisted on a formal in person meeting to finalize the details of our business. After hesitating I agreed to a meeting and through a few emails we agreed to Monday morning at their office located downtown.

About an hour after we agreed on the terms of the meeting I was busy working on another clients books. That's when the reality of the in person meeting hit me like a ton of bricks. I instantly froze in my four inch heels and a shiver ran down my pantyhose covered legs. I had responded to the emails with my female name Loraine and am now expected in a meeting as such.

I have ventured out as Loraine many times but never within my work world. Plenty of grooming appointments, shopping sprees, and other various errands around town. Most times I don't warrant a second look unless it is to check out my ass or legs as I walk away. That being said the meeting still had me concerned.

Before I knew it Monday morning was upon me. The night before I spent hours pondering the perfect outfit. No detail left to chance, I even reviewed the corporate photos to align my style to the ladies pictured. With the second coat of dark red paint dry on my nails it was time to get dressed.

After tucking my penis back I pulled my satin panties the rest of the way up. With my best breastforms firmly glued into place I fastened the matching bra and confirmed proper placement. Next was a pair of shiny tan pantyhose, fresh out of the package. I love smoothing out and rubbing my hands over my legs when wearing a brand new pair of pantyhose.

Next was makeup and hair as I sat down in front of the vanity. I managed to get my routine down to about twenty minutes. That morning seemed to take a little bit longer as I fused over every detail. After checking my hair in the mirror I finished my makeup with a dark red lipstick that matched my nails. I kept jewelry simple with a matching pearl set that included a necklace, a bracelet, and matching earrings.

I tucked the bottom of my white silk blouse into a knee length black skirt. Happy with the the line up I put on the matching black blazer and pulled my shoulder length hair out from under it. After slipping into a pair of three inch black open toe pumps I completed another head to toe inspection. Content with the business women starring back at me in the mirror I grabbed my laptop bag and stepped out the door.

Once on the tenth floor I stepped off the elevator and crossed a large lobby to the receptionist desk. The young lady was already looking up to me sense my heels made such a ruckus on the slate tile floor. With a smile on her face she asked if I was Loraine. After confirming such with her she advised me to have a seat and that the management team was expecting me.

With my nylon legs crossed properly, I sat in the leather chair until two grand doors opened and a team of beautiful executives emerged. All the ladies were impeccably dressed in business skirt outfits with amazing hair and makeup. After fixing my skirt as I rose from my seat I extended my hand to greet these fine ladies of power.

Introductions finished we all stepped into the large conference room were I was offered a seat at the end of a massive oak table. After the doors closed behind us the ladies all took a seat besides Miss McKinsey who stepped to the opposite end of the table and continued to stand.

The interview portion went extremely well as the ladies were all attentive. My work history and educational credentials appeared to please the group. towards the end of the meeting there was a vote on my employment with the firm. With an unominess vote Miss McKinsey presented her own power point presentation.

To my surprise the company was very flush with cash and assets, surprisingly so. The multiple companies and facilities they had controlling stock of varied from manufacturing to nightclubs.

I assured the ladies that I would be a positive addition to the accounting team and looked forward to working with them. That's when the rumbles started and Miss McKinsey looked at me puzzled. She and the group informed me that all the accounting responsibilities would be turned over to me if I accepted the job.

Squirming in my skirt a little I informed the executives that I couldn't handle that much responsibility along with along with my current customers. That's when the women closest to me wrote on a sheet of paper and slid it my way. The number was four times the amount I was currently annually making. That's when Miss McKinsey added with the pay would be health care along with full access to their clothing line and beauty facility. But there were a few conditions.

She informed me that not all of their operations were exactly above board and I would have to laundry the money from them to the legitimate ones. Second was that the executive team agreed that outside relationships were a risk and all physical needs would be handled in-house amongst ourselves.

Looking over the room full of gorgeous women and the salary written on the piece of paper I counter offered my condition. I acknowledged the need for discretion due to the criminal nature of the company and asked for the same level of discretion. With puzzled faces throughout the room I informed them that I was in fact a crossdresser. I apologized for any deceiving and understood if they recanted their offer.

The group excused me to the waiting area to discuss the matter. After what seemed like forever the doors opened to the conference room and I was summoned in. Miss McKinsey informed me that the group agreed to welcome me on as a team member as long as I will always be dressed as Loraine at work and was willing to be treated like one of the girls. As quick as I agreed to the new terms one of the ladies locked the doors to the conference room.

I was shocked as the ladies all shed their skirts and untucked strap-on dildos from between their legs. Massive rubber cocks now sprung upright being supported by silky panties or through the opening of crotchless pantyhose. Miss McKinsey informed me that they have a tradition when welcoming a new board member.

She reminded me that I agreed to be treated as one of the girls as they all applied copious amounts of lube to their various colored, shaped, and size dildos. With a grin on my face I lowered my skirt and stepped out of it. I was instructed to keep my heels on and bend over the oversized table.

I felt the first lady lower my pantyhose and panties just below my ass cheeks. I then heard the familiar sound of the lube lid open. The cold lube flowed from the top of my ass through my crack to my puckering hole. With her plastic manhood she slowly slid up and down my ass ensuring plenty of lube was filling my crack.

With both her hands on my hips she slowly sank her shaft into me until her waist was against my ass. To her delight I let out a moan as she began to saw my insides. Slow and steady at first she began to pick up the pace. Then I felt the vibrations in my bowels as she turned on the machine. Without interrupting the rythem of her thrusts she cranked it up. I could hear her stammer on her heels as her orgasm washed over her.

When she stepped back and plopped out of my gaped hole another gal stepped up. She went right to fast and furious pumps as her hands dug into my shoulders. Within minutes she was screaming as her double ended strap-on buried into her as it buried into me. With a few more hard thrusts she squirted down the rubber shaft her slick fluid. It puddled around my stuffed hole until she pulled out. Still hovering just outside of me, her dick dripped down into me as she finished her orgasm.

As the third women impaled me she laughed. She thought it was funny looking at my rock hard dick facing her from between my legs and nestled in my bunched nylon panties.

Round after round the ladies took their turns initiating me into their organized crime group. Every fucking caused more and more precum to leak into my nylon panties and my silky tan pantyhose.

The second from last strap-on bearing beauty had a special surprise for me. After a good ten minutes of sloppy sounding pounds she unleashed a massive deposit of manufactured cum. It flowed deep past my prostate as she continued her anal assault.

When she withdrew Miss McKinsey stepped from around the table. That's when I realized I might be in trouble. Her hanging meat was easily twice as long as most of the others and about one and a half times thicker. She grinned at my shocked look and assured me that I will be bucking back on it shorty.

Utilizing her massive cock head she collected some of the manufactured cum that was leaking from me. I felt her park that RV at my entrance and slowly began to work the mushroom cap past my sphincter. Inch by inch she strategically stuffed me with her extension. After slipping past my prostate she assured me that she was half way in and reminded me to breathe.

Wide eyed I focused on my breathing as the other half a foot sank deeper into me. Once balls deep into me she stopped and idled for a few minutes. I could hear the sound of cell phone cameras as trophy photos were took.

With the cum inside me lubricating her yard stick she began her rocking back and forth. Initially she only worked a quarter of her length back and forth. When she observed the fact that I was enjoying it she increased the use of her shaft to half of it. After five minutes of being slammed by half her pole I again began to start enjoying the fucking I was receiving.

She told me that I was being a good girl as she shoved the full length of her meat stick deep into me. Now she was scissoring me with all her shaft. I felt her huge tip almost come out of me then her massive balls slap into the base of my ass. She was very skilled at maintaining a consistent pace as she made good use of every inch.

I couldn't believe it but I now was leaking a steady stream of precum as her 12 inches of pleasure continued a steady pound. More pictures were being took as she performed her magical disappearing dildo act. That's when I realized I was bucking back on her. Delighted with what she saw she picked up the pace and slammed harder on the inward thrusted. Her thrusts were so hard my pearl necklace was bouncing into my chin. Within minutes I was erupting shot after shot of cum towards my intruder. Miss McKinsey laughed as she applied my cum to her dick as additional lube insuring that she pumped some into me as she continued her work. She stated that was a first and very hot as she collapsed onto me as her own orgasm rocked her body.

Once she gained her composure she removed her broomstick. A steady flow of cum and lube oozed from my extensively violated hole. She quickly pulled my nylon panties up to catch all the dollops of liquid as they escaped.

I pulled up my tan pantyhose and slid my skirt back up into place. When I looked up, all the ladies clapped and welcomed me to the team. I was excited to hear that we typically have these meetings twice a week. With these kinds of perks I'm sure I'll be with the company a long time.

CDsRsoHOT
CDsRsoHOT
227 Followers