CD Macy and Her Room of Mirrors

Story Info
CD Macy creates a play room full of mirrors.
2k words
4.7
2.9k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
CDsRsoHOT
CDsRsoHOT
228 Followers

I was staring at myself in my full length mirror enjoying the way the light played across my pantyhose clad legs and my shiny pink lip gloss when I came up with the genius idea to make a mirror room. As much as I enjoyed my door mounted mirror a whole room full of them would provide an erotic overload of angles and views of nights filled with slutty outfits and poses.

After a days worth of measuring, prepping, and internet shopping the room was just waiting on the mirrors to be delivered. I placed an illuminated vanity mirror and white desk for make-up against one wall and a white leather ottoman in the center of the room. With a remote controlled LED light strip mounted where the walls meet the ceiling and multiple light stands in each corner the lighting was ready.

I was busy doing some housekeeping when there was a ring at the door. I totally forgot about the mirror delivery. There I was in my shiny black thong unitard, black tights, and an oversized tee shirt frozen, with a can of Pledge in one hand and a polishing rag in the other. A second ring brought me out of my statue like state concerned that the delivery might be returned.

Cracking the door just a smidge I was hoping to sign for them and he would leave them on the porch for me. To my surprise he insisted that sense they were fragile and heavy that he needed to bring them in. With that he backed into the door while turning his dolly full of my purchase. After setting them down on my foyer floor he turned to have me sign. I immediately blushed as he looked me over from head to tights covered toes.

With my best female voice I informed him that my name was Macy. He pointed to his name on his jacket as he said his name was Mitch. Then he turned to the large quantity of mirrors and asked what the plan was.

I hesitated before letting him in on my idea of a mirror room. I also told him I was a crossdresser thinking that would end his interest and our contact. To my surprise he mentioned that he would love to see the room when it was complete and ready to use. We smiled at each other as he handed me his card. As he stepped out onto my porch pushing his empty dolly he mentioned that his favorite color on gurls like me was hot pink. I laughed as I told him I've got that well covered.

It took me a few days but the end result was amazing. No matter where I stood in the room I could see myself in multiple angles. With remote in hand I played with the lighting intensity and colors for over an hour.

The next day I pulled every pink article of clothing I had and tossed them on the bed. The massive pile included spandex and leather skirts, tights and sheer pantyhose, along with various nightgowns and lingerie. I tried 15 to 20 different outfits on until I was sure Mitch would be delighted.

After smoothing out my light pink long-sleeved crotchless bodystocking I snugged in place a hot pink thong. My nylon encased cock always twitches when I pull a thong deep into my ass crack. Next I wiggled into one of my hot pink leather mini skirts. I love how this one has a slit in the back that stops just below my ass. Then a white silk sleeveless camisole top. I finished with white thigh highs, hot pink stilettos, and large hot pink hoop earrings.

Like a ditz I send Mitch a text that the room was ready for his inspection and my address. He responded by letting me know that he already knew my address and that he would be over shorty.

After a long session at the makeup mirror I was confident in my work. Long dirty blonde hair in matching pigtails, eyes completely smoked, and lips coated in several layers of glossy cotton candy pink lipstick.

I only got to strut around the room in my 4 inch hot pink stilettos for a few minutes before there was a knock at the door. My heels made such a racket as I made my way down the hallway to the front door.

Like a slow motion reveal I opened the door. Mitch stood there in the doorway staring at me for a good minute before stepping all the way in and closed the door behind him. He must have whistled and said damn at least 8 times.

Mitch then asked if it was okay that he brought an instant Polaroid camera. I acknowledged that it was a great idea as I lead him down the hall to the playroom. I made sure to cross my steps in my heels as he followed. I absolutely love how my skirt rocks left to right and my heels bang against the hardwood floor.

Once to the room I grabbed the remote for the lights and flooded the room with a pink hue. We spent the next twenty minutes with me possing and him snapping off pictures. While on my knees looking up at the camera I noticed the substantial bulge in Mitch's pants. Before he could finish saying that I could free his cock I was already undoing the belt buckle.

Once released from the tight confines of his pants his dick grew to an impressive length and girth. It easily passed ten inches in length and over two inches in width. One of my favorite pictures shows his cock start at my chin and rest into my hair just past my forehead.

I parted my cotton candy pink glossy lips as he guided his manhood deep into my mouth. Another picture shows me looking up to him with half his cock in my mouth. I love how everywhere I looked there was this crossdresser in a very short leather skirt with a pink and white sheer nylon outfit on her knees getting her mouth stuffed full of cock.

It was hard to concentrate on blowing his cock with him exploring all my nylon covered body parts with one hand and yanking my thong up the crack of my ass with the other. His precum glistened on my pink lips and my precum soaked my thong and the front of my pink bodystocking.

At the time he was holding both my pigtails and forcing his enormous dick deeper into my throat, making me light headed from a lack of air, there was a knock at the front door. Mitch snapped a photo as the look of terror came over my face. Who could that be and how in the world am I going to answer the door. He hollered down the hallway that the door was unlocked and to come on in.

Mitch returned his massive shaft to my mouth and told me that the guys from the office wanted to come by and check out the room of mirrors. He laughed as he guided them down the hall and into the room. Another flash as a picture showing the shock in my eyes and his cock burried in my mouth as five more men circled around us.

Within seconds they were naked and groping me all over. I had hands gliding over me, pinching my nipples through the sheer fabric, and my skirt and shirt being pulled off. More and more photos fell from the camera onto the floor as the six of them had their way.

When one of the guys positioned himself between my legs Mitch snapped. He snarled that he gets to fuck this hot bitch first. That comment made my own cock strain harder against my hot pink thong.

Mitch slid his ruler size cock out of my mouth and walked around to my rear. I could see the look of concentration and determination in his eyes from several mirrors as he took his rightful place between my pantyhose coated thighs. With one swift motion I heard and felt my thong being ripped away.

I heard the cap open of a bottle immediately followed by the cold sensation of lubricant cascading down the crack of my ass to my fluctuating hole. Mitch slowly slid his cock up my ass crack and then towards my own cock that was now only covered in pink pantyhose.

The feeling of his hardon gliding up my ass was only topped by the sensation of his lubed cock rubbing along side of my stiff rod covered in my soaked pink bodystocking. Precum was oozing from me and flooding onto his cock as he massaged them together through the sheer material.

When he withdrew his cock from along side of mine I felt disappointed, but not for long. The bottle of lube got another squeeze as he pressed the tip of his cock against my entrance.

At the same time that Mitch was about to impale me with his shaft one of the guys took advantage of my available mouth and parked his meat rod in my pink lipstick covered cock garage. I felt dicks being pushed against both hands as I did my best to balance on the leather ottoman on my knees. With a cock slowly gliding deep into my ass, a cock sawing into and out of my mouth, and a cock in each hand the photos continued to be taken as my eyes rolled into the back of my head.

I was in pantyhose covered sissy heaven. Everywhere I looked there was the image of this hot crossdresser in a pink bodystocking, white thigh highs, and a rock hard cock servicing as many dicks she could.

Mitch buried his cock deep past my prostate as he skillfully drew almost all the way out then slammed his heavy balls against my nylon covered ass cheeks. My own cock tenting my pink bodystocking as it spewed stream after stream of cum into the silky love of my life fabric.

Cum flowed down my throat as the first cock rewarded me with what was to be the first of many explosions to flow into me one way or another. Quickly another fat cock was presented to me as I looked up at the owner and sank my mouth around it.

Being pushed fowards and backwards on and off Mitch's monster cock as the cock in my mouth was being crammed deeper on Mitch's thrusts made me weak at the knees. The guys all helped steady me by holding onto my nipples, waist, and cock as they helped slam me back and forth.

Mitch grabbed my ass cheeks hard as he thrusted deeper then ever. With visible shaking he had an intense orgasm I could feel pump after pump of hot semen leave his hose and lubricate my bowels with his seed. That sent the guy in my mouth over the edge as he withdrew from my mouth and sprayed my entire face with cum.

When Mitch removed his cock a steady stream of cum ran from my gapping hole down one of my nylon covered legs. It didn't have long to flow before another cock was inserted to plug the leak.

Into the late hours of the night I was put into several positions as they fucked me over and over again. I could literally feel my bowels fill with semen as they pumped the leaking cum into a frothy lube. I myself came so many times that the front of my bodystocking was completely soaked and glistening.

After my last orgasm I must have passed out. As I turned to look in the mirror I noticed a photo of me servicing four cocks at a time stuck to my forehead. I peeled the cum stuck photo off me as a note caught my attention. It informed me that the guys had a great time and are looking forward to next Friday night. My dick twitched as I looked over the pile of photos that littered the floor. I smiled as I contemplated what outfit to wear next Friday.

CDsRsoHOT
CDsRsoHOT
228 Followers