CD Mistaken as a Street Walker

Story Info
Two men try to hire a hooker for a blow job.
4k words
4.75
12.5k
27
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Craig and I have been coworkers for a couple years. We are in our twenties and hang out all the time. Fridays, we take turns being the designated drivers and have often found ourselves in interesting situations. We have had threesomes with women we met at the bar. We even swapped our then-girlfriends on a wild three-day get away.

This Friday, both without girlfriends, we left a topless joint and were driving home. He was the designated driver this week and I was quite trashed and horny. While driving down the main strip, we saw this hot chick walking alone. I told Craig to pull over as I opened the window. He chuckled but did as I asked.

"Hey honey." I called to her as Craig drove to a pace to match the sexy brunette's walking speed.

Surprisingly, she stopped walking and turned to look at us with a bemused look.

'What?" She asked, smiling, as the car slowed to a stop by the curb.

"Hi sexy. Are you looking for a date?" I asked, checking her out from hair to shoe.

"What?" The sexy woman asked again, chuckling.

She moved toward the car, swaying her hips side by side as she approached. The beauty leaned on the car door open window, looking from me to the driver.

"My friend and I are horny and wanted to know if you available to play with us." I added while smiling, "I have money."

"I don't know if I should be insulted or turned on." She commented in a deep and sultry voice.

"Whichever is the one that has you sucking our dicks." I smiled at her, leaning closer to the door window. I could smell her sweet perfume and see her full, red lips.

"And what do I get out of it?" She smiled at me and then at Craig, who was smiling broadly.

"What do you want?" I asked excitedly.

"Hmm." She pondered a moment, licking her full lips, before replying. "Why wouldn't I want the same thing you want?"

"Ok. I love to eat pussy!" I said with great eagerness. My fingers were gliding along the door window ledge, touching her fingers lightly.

"Oh, I don't think you will be eating pussy, honey. I am different than other girls." She said, sexily, wrapping two of her fingers around mine.

"Are you serious? You are a dude? You look beautiful." I asked and said excitedly, continuing the finger foreplay.

"Thank you, sweety," she said appreciatively, licking her lips suggestively. Her pointer and middle finger slowly moving up and down on mine.

I looked down and watched her and was getting more excited by the second. I know this person is a guy but damn, I am getting turned on something fierce.

"So, do we have a deal?" She asked me while continuing to check us out. Her fingers continued to slowly stroke up and down. Her long, red nails continuously teasing me.

"I will do it." I replied while keeping up the enthusiasm and enjoying her finger-play. "Hell, yeah. I am game!"

I don't know what I am getting myself into tonight, but I can't miss this opportunity. I have been on a dry spell and need a pick-me-up. I have never sucked a cock but this woman was sexy and seemed she would be a really good lay.

She nodded and I slowly opened the car door, as she moved aside, angling her hips to show off her curves. I briefly looked at Craig, who had this dopey grin on his face. Although he said nothing, the grin said it all- once again I am making a really stupid decision. I am sure he is right but she, or he, is hot and seems game for some adult activity.

I soon stood next to her as I closed the passenger door slowly, keeping eye contact with her. I immediately noticed how tall she was and very well dressed, boots, short skirt and buttoned blouse. I lingered a moment, and she did not move away from my closeness. She did not shy away from me as I closed the distance between us as my lips neared hers. She leaned forward to close the space and our lips lightly pressed together.

I felt a thrill as we kissed. I could not believe I am enjoying this moment as much as I am. I know it was a male kissing me but the way her lips moved, and her body responded turned me on so much. She looked so feminine and was so passive, yet lightly aggressive, all at the same time.

She wrapped me up with her long and slender arms. I pressed my body softly to hers and she responded with a quiet moan of approval. Emboldened, I held her thin waist with both hands and enjoyed the feel of her sides and her spine. She responded by grasping my ass and pulling me to her.

Her mouth opened slightly, letting my tongue slip between her soft and open red, painted lips. Standing on the sidewalk and holding this beautiful person, I could barely believe my luck. I slid my hands to her ass cheeks and lightly squeezed each soft globe.

I pulled her body to mine more tightly and I could feel her growing excitement confined within her tight, black skirt.

She was getting hard and it thrilled me, though I can't explain why it did. Feeling my hard cock pressing against her hip gave me an inkling of the cause for my excitement.

Our tongues still entwined together as our bodies swayed and caressed each other's now hard cocks through our clothes. Her shaft was pressing against my belly and mine against her hip.

"Come on guys, get a room!" Craig exclaimed, laughing at the situation.

I reluctantly broke the kiss and caressed her shapely butt one more time before breaking contact and opened the back passenger door.

I slid in first and she climbed in, flaunting her beautiful ass in her tight skirt before she sat.

She closed the door and quickly pressed her lips to mine. We tongue kissed and caressed each other's bodies as Craig slowly pulled out of the spot and began driving.

"I can't believe you are kissing and feeling him up, Joe!" Craig remarked excitedly, as he began to drive. Though, he was ogling us through the rear-view mirror.

"What? Are you telling me you have not watched tranny porn?" I asked, incredulously, breaking my lips from hers.

"What if this is the only opportunity we ever have?" I reasoned, while feeling her stocking clad legs.

"Craig, look how fucking beautiful she is, dude!" I added excitedly.

"I can't fuck believe you invited a dude into your car." Craig said in disbelief.

"Don't mind my friend, Craig." I said to her calmly. "My name is Joe and that is Craig. He is harmless." I reassured her.

"It's nice to meet you." She said as she shook my hand. "My name is Candace."

"So, Candace, are you into having a little fun with two guys?" I asked while caressing her thigh.

"Sure. I am into having fun." She says as she wiggles her butt from side to side, getting more comfortable in the car and maintains the contact between us.

Kissing my lips, she added, "I am into having fun as long as you are into keeping your end of our bargain." She sexily added, moving my hand to her bulge.

I did not move my hand away from her. Instead, I slowly squeezed and stroked the bulge obscenely protruding from her clothes.

Craig exclaimed while continuing to stare at us while trying to keep his eyes on the road, "I can't believe you are going to suck his cock." Craig said as he pulled into the center lane to drive to my place.

"Oh, and you are telling me your cock is not hard." I said to him as I continued to stroke Candace's dick through her dress.

"It is a dude!" He exclaimed.

I replied eagerly. "Her legs are shaved, her body is smooth, and she smells awesome. She is a great kisser, and I am sure she knows how to please her man."

Candace smiled at me while placing a hand on my knee, squeezing lightly.

"How about we go to my place, hon?" I asked her.

"That sounds fun. I have not had two studs in a while." She says to me but looks into the mirror to make sure Craig heard her clear intent.

"Awesome!" I replied while resuming to caress her hardness.

"But only if you suck me and maybe take my hard clit in your ass." She kissed my cheek playfully.

"Um, let's take this one step at a time. I have never even sucked a clit like yours and have never been butt-fucked." I added with hesitant enthusiasm.

"Hmm, sounds like a fun challenge." She smiled at me and leaned in for another kiss.

Our lips pressed together, and she smelled heavenly. Her lips are soft and her tongue probed my lips before lunging into my mouth, just like a woman who is ready for some serious action.

My hands are all over her slim body and she is not shy about grasping my hard cock through my jeans.

"Mmm. Feels good. Let's see what I am working with, sweety." She says while unzipping my jeans.

"I like big, hard cocks and want to make sure you measure up to my needs." Candace lustfully added.

She reaches over and unbuckles my belt, pulling out my very hard cock.

"Mmm." She smiles at me. "You are already hard and have a nice size. You must really want to suck my clit, hon."

I managed to weekly smile back, quietly enjoying the feel of her fingers wrapped around my stiff cock. I could not believe my luck to have a sexy person tease and pleasure me, all within five minutes. Looking between her fingers wrapped around me and her body, just oozing sex, had me captivated.

"I think you might meet my needs." She chuckles, leaning over and licking my piss slit.

She glided her hand up and down my six-inch shaft and all I could do was moan in pleasure. She seemed to know all the pleasure points as she manipulated my throbbing cock with just a flick of her tongue.

"That feels so fucking good!" I say to everyone while she sucks the head into her mouth and begins to slide her lips down my shaft.

I am babbling as she bobs up and down, swallowing more of me with every down motion.

"Oh, fuck, dude! She sucks cock like in the pornos, like a fucking pro." I told my friend, feeling her lips pressing against my balls.

"I can't believe you are enjoying a guy sucking your cock!" Gary says surprisingly. However, he adjusts the mirror again to watch the action more closely.

I catch his eyes in the mirror, "How many chicks have treated you this fucking nice?"

He just sighed and I noticed he had only one hand on the steering wheel.

I moaned as Candace licked me, sucked me, and played with my balls.

"Candace definitely loves to suck cock." I chided him. "And I am going to fuck her ass! No girlfriends have let me fuck their asses. I can't fucking wait!"

Candace slipped her lips off my prick, giving my cock head a little kiss before sitting up and casually sliding her skirt up to show me her assets in the purple mesh panties.

I lean in to kiss her lips and she presses her lips firmly against mine. Our tongues tangle for a few moments before we stop to catch a breath.

"That was really nice, stud, but it's your turn now." She challenges me.

"You are getting me all worked up down there." Candace smiles at me devilishly while wrapping one hand around my shoulder to lead me to where I have never been.

I see the bulge in her panties and can tell she has good size even though her clit and balls were still covered by the purple panties.

I am anxious, nervous, and excited all at once as I lean down to be closer to her tight panties.

"Start by kissing it honey." She encourages me while stroking my hair. "Get used to feeling your lips on me."

My hands gently glide along her stocking covered legs as my lips press against her shaft still encased in the soft fabric.

"Holy shit Joe!" Craig exclaims while looking through the mirror. "You are really going to do it. I can't believe it!"

"Shut the fuck up, Craig, and just drive." I laugh at him but my eyes are glued to the growing excitement in front of me. "Don't get us killed as you ogle the two of us back here."

I focus my attention on the outline of Candace's length and girth clearly outlined in the panties, still wet from my lips and tongue. I lean in again and continue to kiss and lick her clit.

"You are doing good Joe." Candace declared. "Maybe now you can taste it a little. I know you want to, honey."

Without looking up at her, I parted the panties to one side and grasped her shaft-the first one I ever held that was not my own.

"Mmmm. That is it honey. Stroke it a bit." Candace sighed with approval.

With the clit fully exposed, I wrapped my fingers around her and slowly stroked up and down. My face is less than an inch from her piss slit. I lick my lips anxiously, getting the courage to do it.

Candace placed her hand on the back of my head, gently urging me to take her in my mouth.

I take a deep breath and close my lips around the mushroomed head of her clit, eliciting a moan from Candace.

"Oh fuck, yes!" She moaned. "I needed this so much!"

Encouraged, I continued to slide my lips slowly past the head and down her shaft, taking a little more into my mouth and then sliding back to the head. I use my tongue to make small circles on the head as I slide my lips down her shaft again.

"Hey, Craig." I hear Candace talking as I am managing her flesh in and out of my mouth. "Your friend is a natural. I think he loves sucking me."

Soon, I am bobbing my head up and down, up and down, and getting into a rhythm. I feel every bit of her skin and the large vein as I continue sucking her hard clit.

I can hear Candace moaning and talking to my friend.

"Your boyfriend is a really good cocksucker!" I heard her tell him.

Craig is laughing in response. "He isn't and this is the first time I have seen him suck someone."

Breathing heavily, Candace replies. "That is too bad. Joe is talented with his tongue. He caresses my shaft as he sucks with just the right amount of pressure."

Admittedly, I am getting turned on hearing Candace tell my friend I am doing a real good job sucking her clit. I allow myself to relax and lightly squeeze her balls as I am sucking on her pole. I play with her testicles, feeling the weight and the size. I stopped sucking her clit, which is larger than my cock, and slowly drag my tongue until I can capture each ball in my mouth, sucking each softly.

"Oh, fuck, honey!" Candace gasped. "I can't believe how good you are pleasing me!"

"Dude!" Craig added anxiously, I assume while he is looking at the dashboard mirror. "What are you doing to him?"

"He is sucking my balls!" Candace replied in ragged breaths. "Now, he is licking my asshole and jerking me off!"

"Craig, she is so clean and smooth" I said to him, taking a breath. "It is like she was ready and needing someone to pleasure her hole."

"Less talk, more suction, sweety." Candace said urgently.

Taking the hint, I spread her ass cheeks and force my tongue inside her.

"Oh fuck!" Candace moaned, "Yes!"

Craig adds excitedly, "His legs are up in the air. Joe, what the fuck are you doing to him?"

Candace replied in ragged breaths, "He is tongue fucking me! It feels wonderful!"

I am sprawled across the back seat. My cock and balls are pressed against the cushions as I am spreading her ass cheeks and pushing my tongue in and out of her ass repeatedly. It is exciting. She is so willing and tastes good enough for me to want more. Her flesh feels so good as I am groping each cheek. I don't want to cum, but I am so fucking excited at the craziness of what I am doing and how responsive she is to my actions.

Candace is moaning and pushing and swaying her body; it is driving me crazy.

Candace implores, "Please me as I pleased you! Take my clit in your mouth!"

I ease my lips from her hole, giving it one last kiss. I slowly guide her ass down to the back seat, while licking each globe and her inner thighs.

Excitedly, I take Candace's hard clit between my lips once again and devour her pole.

"Fuuuuckk!" Candace cries out, "Craig, he is deep throating me!"

Incredibly, I am getting so into this action! I have sucked her, licked her ass and tongue fucked it until she screamed for me to stop. I am so willing to suck her to orgasm, I can almost cum.

"Craig, Joe is sucking my clit all the way!" Candace excitedly tells him. "He is now licking my clit up and down, up and down."

"Yes! Yes!" Candace exclaims.

Craig adds in ragged breaths, "What is he doing now?"

"He is fingering my ass and slapping my clit across his lips and face." She moans, "It feels soooo good."

"Fuck!" Craig exclaims.

"Now, he is taking me back in his mouth!" Candace moans again after a few moments. "He can swallow my whole clit!"

I ease my mouth from her to catch my breath and I feel the car slow to a stop and the engine shut off. I assume we are at my apartment complex, though my eyes are focused on the hardness in front of me.

"Are you hard, Craig?" Candace asked him, keeping a hand on my head as she is starting to fuck my mouth again, slow but insistent.

"No." He hesitantly tells Candace.

"Come over on my side and prove it to me." Candace challenged him.

I heard the car door open and close. A few moments later, I heard the passenger door open.

"Take it out," she tells him. "Show me you are not hard."

I hear a zipper and then Candace's giggle.

"You are very hard." Candace chided him.

"Mmm. I knew you were hard watching your friend suck my clit." Candace added. "Or are you hoping I would suck your cock?"

"Um, um." I can hear Craig trying to find words.

"Maybe You want to suck my clit." Candace played with him.

A few moments pass and though I try to look up, I can't because Candace still has her hand on my head. I could only hear what was happening.

"And you taste so good. I think I want more." She says and I can only assume Candace is sucking his cock.

"Oh fuck!" Gary exclaims. "You are so fucking good."

I am excited and can move well enough to see Candace sucking his cock with Craig moaning his approval.

"Why don't you kiss my clit while your friend sucks my balls?" Candace asked him while stroking his cock.

"I don't think so, Candace." Craig stopped his moaning to respond.

"Oh, come on." Candace cooed, while fondling his balls. "You play with me a little and I will swallow your cum."

"I, I can't" Craig responds while slowly pressing his knees against the door frame, compliments of Candace's hand on his shoulder, pushing him down.

"Just a kiss or two." Candace persuades him, holding her clit a couple of inches to his lips.

I am massaging Candace's balls and feeling her ass cheeks, listening to them and getting more and more excited.

"Come on, Craig." I continued the play, "It is not that bad, and you know the reward she will give you."

"Dude." He says while looking at me, "You cannot tell anyone."

"Oh. I am really going to say to anyone that you sucked a cock while I licked her balls." I laughed.

I wet my finger with my mouth and slowly put the tip inside her butt, making her jump just enough to bounce her clit to graze his lips.

"Prick!" He laughed.

"Come on! When do you think we will ever have the chance again to be playthings to such a hottie!" I crowed to my friend while my finger pushed further inside her.

Candace moaned at my invasion and swayed her hips, her hard clit bouncing and moving side by side.

"Please listen to your friend!" Candace moaned her approval. "Just take a little taste."

Craig, kneeling in the parking lot of the apartment complex, leaned forward and took her clit in his mouth.

"Oh, fuck yeah!" Candace and I exclaimed.

Candace lifted her hips up as I sucked her balls and finger fucked her ass. I was laying across the seats in the back, pushing my face below her hips to suck her balls. My left hand was squeezing her ass as my middle finger pushed in and out of her butt.

I could hear Craig's muffled sounds and Candace's moans as I tried to maintain contact. Candace's movements grew more and more ragged.

Candace moaned out loud, "Craig, give me your cock! Joe, finish me off!"

I heard Craig move and I replaced his mouth on her clit with mine.

I tried to look upward to see what Candace was doing but it was difficult with my mouth filled with flesh.

12