CD Mistaken as a Street Walker

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh fuck! Oh fuck!" Craig cried out.

My mouth was quickly filled with thick liquid as I felt her hard clit pulse and spew her cum, past my tongue and down my throat.

Candace's and Craig's moans were all I could hear as I tried to handle all the fluid filling my mouth. I struggled to gulp as much of her cream as she shot load after load, covering my teeth and tongue.

The moaning and activity slowed as I felt Candace's clit soften.

"Oh, my god!" Craig exclaimed. "That felt incredible!"

"Mmm." Candace sighed. "Yes! And you taste great!"

I let her slip from my lips and pulled my pants up as I heard them getting dressed.

I leaned heavily against the back seat, reflecting on the past few minutes and could not believe what I just did. The heavy flavor and thick paste were still in my mouth as I tried to figure out what to do with it.

Candace turned to me, held my face to hers, and pressed our lips together as we tongue kissed. I could taste Craig's contents on her tongue and mouth. Candace continued to probe my mouth with her tongue as we exchanged fluids.

"Wow!" I was at a loss for words as Candace broke our kiss.

"Are you ready for round two, honey?" She asked sexily, getting out of the car and reaching for my hand.

"Of course." I agreed and took her hand.

Turning toward my apartment, I asked Craig, who was moving back to the driver's side door, "Aren't you coming?"

"I think I had enough for tonight. I will drop your car off tomorrow." Craig replied, as if all energy was drained from him.

Candace wrapped her arm around my waist as we watched Craig drive away.

--

Hi All. Thanks for reading and please vote and comment. I enjoy reading the feedback and comments to improve my writing and suggestions for the direction of the characters.

12