CD Rebeca Vegas Play Pt. 02

Story Info
The whore I was returns with a grin.
11.2k words
4.77
6.3k
9
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 11/15/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

CD Rebeca Vegas Play Pt 2 The Whore Returns

These Vegas Play stories are about my time in Las Vegas, so I recommend you enjoy them in order, but its not necessary. Message me if you want, and always comment- Thanks!

A cool March night breeze blew a refreshing gust up my skirt and over my moist ass as I strutted along my personal walk of shame away from The Las Vegas Lounge. About five minutes earlier I had been 86'd for the night for breaking their rules and having a quick suck and fuck in the men's restroom. The bar-maid tranny and the bouncer who kicked me out probably thought that I was working and doing business in their restroom, but I wasn't. Try explaining that though, I thought as I walked slowly and somewhat defeated.

In many ways that would have been more dignified than simply giving up my ass to a nameless stranger for free because I was horny. Still, as I walked, I reflected and decided that I would have regretted not doing it far more then I did at that moment.

As I walked my high-heels click-clacked and echoed off the office walls and doorways. I was slowly heading to the parking lot where I parked before going into The Lounge. In could see my car parked toward the middle of the vast Commercial Center square-shaped parking lot as I stepped from the walkway to the parking lot pavement.

As I walked up my parking lane a car drove slow toward me. I recognized this as "cruising speed." The driver was checking me out. He looked me over through his open window as he passed.

When he was a car-length past me and I heard him stop and put his car into reverse. He slowly backed up.

I paused, alert and nervous and looked over my left shoulder to see him reverse till the driver was facing me. He smiled in a weak and uncertain manner.

I quickly analyzed him as well as possible. I needed to quickly determine if this was going to turn into a police problem or something worse. I was sensitive to such things after many sordid past experiences as a recreational whore, a whore for the sheer fun of it.

In the blink of an eye I recalled my past life as a Hollywood street-whore.

-------

Long before that night in the Las Vegas Commercial Center parking lot I was living in Southern California, employed and had a car. My car became where all of my gurly things were discreetly stored. The car also often served as my dressing salon. I became skilled with changing into my gurly alter-ego after work. If I had the time and inclination to be a slut and suck cocks, or a need for fucks from strangers I would either change in my car, or, occasionally I would change in the restroom of the last office I cleaned. Then I'd complete the look with makeup and my wig in my car. After I was completely transformed I would seek strangers to satisfy my sex needs- horny cocks to suck, cocks to get fucked by, and occasionally, a strange tight ass to pound as a gurl.

On these nights I frequently started serious arcade play around 9pm. That usually resulted in me being able to play hard and cum a couple of times before 11pm. Then I would clean up and be home and in bed ahead of midnight. I was a very driven sex-fiend.

During one of those after-work "Fuck-me-in-the-arcade" adventures I met an older guy who had me call him Darrin. We met in an arcade after I'd sucked him off through a glory hole. By chance, we met again in another adult theater as I was getting a train pulled on me. Then we met a third time as I left a glory-hole booth with some thick bitter cum still in my mouth that didn't agree with me. I'd already spat it out, but I was on my way to the drinking fountain to rinse the flavor out too. We recognized one another and chatted a bit before we went five blocks away to his place and he got me in the door and put me to work. I kneeled down in his entryway as he opened the door and sucked his cock, deep throating it twice as he worked the lock. Once the door was open he picked me up, passed me through the threshold and pulled me to a plush soda at the border of his living room. He bent me over the sofa and pulled my panties down and then fingered me.

"How many cocks have you had in you tonight you fucking whore."

The word whore lit my fire. It was a hot-word for me. It sent me into overdrive and I pumped back into his finger and answered, "Not enough! I need more!"

He chuckled and said, "Well obviously, but seriously, how many?"

I counted quickly and told him the truth. "Only four."

"Did they cum inside you?"

"One did, the others were in my mouth or a condom."

"Good, I will be cumming in you, but first," and then he bent down and pulled my cock backward and sucked me once and then let it go and licked my fuckhole. He pushed his tongue into my and then pulled back just far enough to rim me. His tongue was magical and sent my eyes upward and then back in ecstasy.

Then he stopped and I felt him stand up as he also firmly placed a hand between my shoulders and tilted me forward into position, looking down at the seat of the sofa, ass offered for his cock.

"Your ass must have swallowed their cum and I can't taste it, so now I'm gonna fuck your whore ass and add...ahhh," he slid his cock in easily, "with my fucking cum."

I breathed out hard and moaned as his cock stretched me wide and then hit my anal curve, "Uahhhhh!" My moan echoed off the hard wood floors and the hard walls of his home. White-hot pain shot through me like a virgin getting ass-fucked for the first time. If it hurt that bad again I would need to stop. I moved quickly and shifted my ass right and left sharply and on the second thrust his ass found the opening my shifting had made and slid up higher into me, successfully navigating my anal curve. Now warm pleasure replaced the extreme pain and I moaned again, this time in pre-orgasmic bliss, a kind of relaxed but wanton moan that said, yes, now that's better, fuck me deep like that, "Mmmmmmmmmohhhhhmmmmaaaah..."

He pumped me deep and said, "I love it when whores like you...uhhh...have such a hot tight little ass!" He fucked me smoothly and then, after ten or twenty pumps, who could count, he kicked into high gear and pumped me hard and deep for about twenty or thirty more pumps.

My cock exploded half way through his hard fuck. I knew it was going to happen and so did he. My head came up slightly, bending my torso upward so the two of us made a contorted "K" as he fucked into my body. "Aaaahhhhh...yess! I need this! I, I, I am...fuck me! I'm gonna cum!" Again my passionate yells echoed in his living room and then I felt his hand on my cock.

"Yes, cum you fucking whore...cum now!"

His hand took me over the edge and I shot. Pent up cum from the day and then all the cocksucking and ass fucks in the arcade shot out and onto the back of his plush sofa.

Darrin felt me rock and cum and then punched into me as he stroked my cock and that took him into orgasm.

Minutes later, we caught our breath as semen leaked out of my ass and onto a towel he gave me to protect his sofa. We started to talk over sparkling water he shared as our post-fuck drink, a needed repair after all the screwing. It was a weekend, so I decided that I would stay out late and relaxed to hang out a few minutes before he sent me away. I'd been to several men's places after hooking up at arcades or, more often Hamburger Mary's in Long Beach, and that was the way the night always ended. It was fine. I enjoyed the sexual objectification and had no desire to have a hot fuck become anything else. Most guys who take a "gurl" home usually discover that "she" is a basket full of crazy or a bit foolish. I wasn't like them. I fucked like a gurl for fun, not a career or in search of a husband. Honestly, most guys needed to get the "gurl" out of their place as soon as possible for their peace of mind, especially if they are married. Yes, I'd been in several married men's homes and often been fucked on their wife's side of the bed, weird, but hot.

Darrin was a bit different. Perhaps as different as I was to most t-gurls. We kept talking. Remarkably we realized that we actually enjoyed each other's company as we talked. We shared our backgrounds and desires in his living room seated across from each other on plush sofas. He sat on the sofa he'd just fucked me on, manly, back straight up, legs flat and open, pants pulled back up, feet spread wide and invitingly.

I was adjacent to him seated feminine and cute. I was in a cuddly oblique position that was seductive and relaxed at the same time. My head leaned left and down on an oversized pillow, skirt still up high, exposed thighs and knees together. My cock was pushed backward toward my wet ass-cunt creating the illusion of a hairless cunt at my crotch.

We chatted and discovered we had many similar interests. At one point I asked him, "Why did you call me a whore?" That opened the conversation wider and we each became excited sharing our mutual obsession with those who sell themselves for sex, prostitutes. Our discussion went on for an hour or so and became so sexually charged that at one point I saw he was mostly hard again. I wanted more and he did too.

As he concluded a story about an "in-call" whore he'd visited at her place in Long Beach, as "gurl" I knew a while back, I knew I wanted more of his cock. I needed another deep hard fuck.

I smiled and then without a word I slid to the hard floor and crawled over on hands an knees to his sofa. I widened his knees, pulled his cock form his pants and sucked him to full erection and then mounted him, holding his cock as fucked downward and took him in bare and raw. I fucked myself on his ample cock for ten or fifteen deep grind-fucks and then stood seductively. I held my cock flat against my body and said, "Take me to your bed and let's fuck."

He led the way and at the foot of the bed I shed my miniskirt and heels. Then I climbed on and lay between the "V" of his legs swallowing his cock for a minute. Once he was hard I walked my hands and my knees up along his body and reached back to grip his cock and rub it around my hot slick cum-filled ass and took him hard, backing myself down on him fast. His cock hit my sport and I reached back to grip the headboard and steady myself as I rode his cock for my own pleasure. I began using him inside my boi-cunt lkke he was a sex doll just for me. Soon I was moaning and he was studying me as I rode him. After a few minutes of rhythmic grinding I let go of the headboard and barely touched myself, stroking lightly only three times. I was taking myself over the orgasmic edge and quickly let go to experience the hands-free sissy-cum. My hand firmly back on the headboard, I kicked my head back and came. This orgasm was my second of the night. The load was thin but light, like a runny nose, and I shot all over him hitting his stomach, chest and neck. The moment my orgasm subsided he roughly flipped me over and dragged my hips over the edge of the bed. He seemed to be thinking that he had to fuck me before I turned off the sex drive and said I needed to leave or something. I'd been groomed to never do that though.

Darrin bent me and controlled me. He fucked doggie-style for several minutes. I know he was surprised I didn't protest or want to stop. Since he'd already cum once from fucking me about an hour before this he was unlikely to cum that way again. He would need something more than my willing slick hole.

I said, "Put me on my knees and jack that daddy cock in my mouth. I am your whore, use me..."

He pulled out and turned me as I slid into place on the floor, pinned back against the bed side.

"Yes, you fuckin' whore, suck my dick you whore...whore...yess..."

I sucked him but after a minute or so it was cleat that the only way he was going to cum was by a combination of me sucking him, him jacking himself off in my mouth, and verbal degradation He would call me a whore and I would respond enthusiastically. He stood over me and called me a "whore" and watched as I stoked my limp orgasmic cock and begged with my open mouth. He jacked off and then when he was close he pushed his cock in my mouth and as his cum flowed said, "Fucking cheap street-whore!...Fucking cheap street-whore!...Fucking cheap street-whore!....aaaaauuhhhh....Fucking....cheap....uhhhhh...street-whore!"

I took his hand off his cock gently and took over his cock to finish him off correctly, twisting my head as I swirled my tongue on my down sucks and then tightening my lips and sucking with my tongue on the up strokes.

I loved it, and he really loved that I loved it. He'd never been able to disrespect someone so deeply and have them react the way I did and I'd never had anyone degrade me in that manner so well. Being called a whore got me so hot that a good cock, not a great one, could hit me and take me over the orgasmic edge with ease. But being degraded in this manner was far beyond being simply called a name. We both knew how much it meant to the other.

The next time we met Darrin had me role-play as a call gurl, and out-call prostitute, summoned to service him in his home. This went really well, again ending our second fuck with me sucking him off and him jacking into my wanton mouth. We soon met more often to role play a wide variety of kinky scenarios, all related to me being a whore for him. It was electric!

Eventually the prostitute role play morphed from call-gurl escort roles, to office whore, to concubine, and then to a street-walking whore role. We loved going though the act of solicitation and then me satisfying him as a paid gurl. As a street-whore we both felt there was a little extra degradation and nastiness in the mix.

As a street-whore I would wear a super-short miniskirt, a sexy tight coat, boots or comfortable pumps, sometimes pantyhose (if he wanted to tear them open) or, more often, my favorite- stockings and garter belts. I would also have a cheap, tight, slutty top of some kind. Over time I began to look a little too authentic, and I loved when he came in me and called me "a perfect whore."

Our prostitute role-play was relatively tame for the twenty or so times and took place in safety of his house. However, when we changed to the role of street whore, we soon agreed that it was a bit improbable and unwise to take a street whore to his house, so we pushed the role play out and into actual streets in nearby business and residential areas. These street were generally safe and our role play went unnoticed. We enjoyed ourselves immensely.

Typically our street-whore play went like this. He would drive us over to an area he'd already decided was safe enough for our sexy role play. I would get out of his car, he'd drive around the block and I would walk slowly and a generally short distance. He'd circle around, pull up to me and the role play would start. We would play out the deal and then drive a short way for the sex, all in-role.

I loved acting out as his whore and so did he. We both shared how we thought this was some of the hottest sex ever and we played as often as we could.

We did it so often that at one point he said I was getting expensive. As we played he actually paid or "gifted" me really cheap, actually somewhat insulting amounts. The cheapness was further degradation and made each of us even hotter, he was fucking a cheap whore, and I was being a cheap whore and putting out for pathetic amounts. We traded insults too. He called me a cheap whore, and I called him a broke-ass. The "play insults" were off-color and hot. By insulting amounts, I mean really low and insulting. He'd offer me $10 for a BJ or $25 for a "half 'n half" - a suck and fuck - after some negotiations and each of us having to show our sexual wares the transaction would happen. Most nights we role-played we did it twice and each of us would finish happy and cum-drained. Since I was inclined to enjoy anal-orgasms it was normal for me to cum five or six times along with a cock-stoke orgasm or two. We played hard and on his advice I fell in love with Midol - the women's cramp reliever.

To keep our sex play fresh we talked a lot and developed ways to add depth and latitude to the play. A simple business transaction was hot, but hotter would be if he changed his mind, or hotter still- if I changed my mind and wanted to back out. Some of my favorite role plays with Darrin were when he got a little rough and nonconsensual. I'd agree to get fucked or something but then either try to back out or try to stop at only doing a blowjob. Then he'd wrestle me into position and tear open my pantyhose and "take" what he wanted deep and hard. It was hot for both of us. One Friday night he picked me up, I tried to back out and he "subdued" me and then drove me to his house and screwed me for several hours into Saturday morning. It was all nonconsensual and was a scorcher of a sex session.

We constantly wanted to intensify the sex-play, so, we toured the actual areas in Hollywood where actual whores worked and observed them. While this was a fantasy-come-true for me, it was clear to me that Darrin was very familiar with prostitutes. I asked him and he explained in detail how he'd had his first experiences with trannies in the Hollywood whore areas. After that he became somewhat disinterested in genetic women, preferring the enthusiasm and natural talent of trannies, especially tranny-whores. I recall the night he shared this we were both so turned on by his stories that we fucked in his car. We went at it so hard that we unknowingly drew an audience of a few passers-by who saw the car rocking and gave us an applause when we finished. We were a hot sweaty mess and freaked out a bit as it happened. Best of all, they thought we were a straight couple and two guys offered to "take care of his wife next."

After watching both the hot and the, honestly, kinda gross and "not-hot" pros also, we both wanted to act out our role play in Hollywood and among real whores. We thought, what could be hotter? So, Darrin and I drove along the common street-whore areas of Hollywood. We eventually chose the Santa Monica Boulevard area because that was where he'd met his first tranny and it seemed the safest and best area to play in. There was less police and fewer actual weirdos in the areas where trannies worked for some reason. We both guessed it was probably because of the stigma of bisexual and gay sex.

Then we did it and it was better than we'd imagined! We enjoyed it so much that we did roughly the same role plays with the same variations we'd done before in the safe areas and found them fresh and new. We role-played along Santa Monica Boulevard about fifteen more times over a few weeks. Each time it was a rush for varying reasons, but for me an unexpected turn-on was how hot I got being cruised by potential real "Johns" before we played. We both loved this risky sex play.

The risk was very real too. Once I was getting rough-fucked after attempting to back out of the deal and we saw a real arrest of a working tranny-whore. She and "her" client got pulled out of a car across the street and about three cars up from us. The police seemed to know both of them and were stealthy until they turned on their flashlights and began the arrest process.

We watched and Darrin kept pile-driving me in his back seat after we recovered from the shock of witnessing the event. We stopped when another cop car pulled up. Darrin calmly got behind the wheel and slowly pulled out with me hiding low in the back seat as we drove two blocks to chat and then, of course, fuck again even harder.

We weren't deterred and we kept playing. Usually we played out the Hollywood-whore fantasy with me meeting him someplace after I was already dressed up, just like we'd done in safer areas. I'd leave my car and he'd drive us both to the Santa Monica Boulevard area in Hollywood. We would cruise the street once or possibly twice and pick a place that there were no actual street gurls or weirdos nearby and he'd let me out part way down the block, circle the block slowly, and then pick me up as I walked along the boulevard and was about to cross the next block up. We actually did it like its actually done. I approached his car on the passenger side and ask him one of any number of leading questions like: "You want a date?" or "Where are you headed?" or "Whatcha looking for."