CD Rebeca Vegas Play Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My ass quivered as my adrenaline coursed through me. The same thrill of degrading myself sexually for money and for fun was intoxicating. My judgement was impaired and I wanted to get fucked so bad, but a cock in my throat would do it too. For about ten seconds I became a shaking mess with the thrill causing a quake-like tremor, but then as quickly as it started I calmed as I saw that he was almost certainly not a policeman. Then I calmed further as I reminded myself I was in Sin City and nothing more then a tiny spec on a small blip of interest for any law enforcement within ten miles - I was a non-event for Las Vegas, almost. Literally the only people that cared about me fucking or sucking for cash was that guy and me. A deeper calmness fell over me and another breeze blew up my ass. I was ok now. In fact, I was way better than ok. I could actually do this, I realized that I could be a whore for the thrill of it...again!

Now collected, I smiled back and as he was pulling forward the last few feet to me I asked, "Hi, whatcha doin'?"

He smiled and stopped next to me. Then he answered bluntly, "I'm looking for someone like you."

I was close enough to his window to see the tails of his dress shirt were out of his pants and covering his crotch. I attempted to get him to proposition me saying, "What do you want a gurl like me for?" Then added, "And, what's going on under the shirt?"

"Not much," He said a bit quick.

"Oh." I looked past him around the parking lot in a disinterested manner. Then I added, "Well, if its not much I may not care." I smiled in a coy manner and flirted some more. I was enjoying myself. I said, "I have size restrictions, and "not much" sounds like its below my basic size requirements." My confidence restored, the inner smart-ass came out to visit and he was without words. I went on to push things along directly saying, "Are you looking for a good time? Are you looking for a date?"

He lit up and looked directly at my eyes and said in an excited manner, "Yes, that's exactly why I'm looking for a hot girly-boy like you." My coyness was repaid and he seemed to be enjoying himself now too.

"Can you prove you are not a cop?" I asked with a smile, but shifting my eyes from his eyes to his crotch.

He said, "Yeah, sure, what do you want me to do?" and showed himself to be a novice with street-whore deal making.

I stepped over to his door and said, "You gotta let me see it and touch it and see if its actually "not much"."

He smiled and said with a chuckle, "Haha. Oh, oh-uh, ok, here you go." Then he moved his shirttails to expose a respectable and girthy six and a half inches of cut cock.

I reached in his window and slow-stroked him hand-job style as I continued sealing the deal. "So, not bad, "not much" isn't fair advertising. How much can you spend and what do you want to do?"

He was thrilled by my hand and said, "I haven't done this in a long time," he inhaled deeply and looked down at my hand stroking his cock and added, "Damn that feels really good..."

I smiled back and said, "Of course it does, I am really good," I squeezed his cock with every word now to emphasize my point, "...at...everything...I...do." I paused for effect and then got to business. "So what can you spend and what do you want to do?" I tightened my grip on his cock a bit and stroked him a bit faster and to full erection. If I kept going, I silently bet myself I could earn a blast of cum in probably about a minute or two.

He stammered a bit and said, "I, ah, I ah, wanna, ah have sex...with you."

I smiled at him, his necessary offer made. The I surveyed the parking lot for police or unusual activities and, seeing none, I smiled back at him saying, "Geeze, that is actually a nice cock. Take my word for it, I am an expert." I paused again and went on, "I fucking love the feel of your cock in my hand," as a final measure to show entrapment if there was a recorder working. Then I really slowed my stroke as I made him my service offers. "So, did you want a blowjob, ass fuck, or a half'n'half?"

"What's a half and half?" he asked, his mature voice now filled with a youthful lust.

"Half suck, half fuck, but you do me, I ain't topping you."

He furrowed his brow and said, "Oh, uh, topping? No, no, I want to fuck your ass."

I smiled and said, "Good, that works well since I am a bottom bitch. Ok, so how much can you spend?"

"Uh, oh, ah, how about fifty bucks?"

I stopped stroking him and tightened my grip on his prick a bit to emphasize my words, "Honey, I like you, but I need sixty just to suck your cock, and a lot more to give up my ass to you and this hard monster." I charmed him adding, "Not much, you have this big hard cock and you say it's not much. Dammmmn, this is bigger than most," I lied, he was average.

He pleaded with his eyes, but then said, "Fuck, ok, I have sixty, but I really need some good head."

I released his cock after I stroked him about three or four times saying, "I give nothing but amazing head, so you are in luck. Plus I guess its good that I really want to suck you off...ok, deal, ummm," I looked around for a place to turn my trick and saw an open parking space between two medium-sized U-Haul trucks. I looked back down at him, hand now on his door and well gone from his cock and said, "Uummm, huh, Ok, well your car is a bit tight, how about we do this out of the car? Since you just want some quick head, how about you back-up and park between the trucks right there?"

Moments later he'd parked and I was strutting over just as he got out. In my sexiest ultra-femme voice I said as I reached him, "Let's take care of the business first honey." I'd forgotten how much I truly relished being paid for sex. A lover who was also a psychologist analyzed my drive to be a hooker and determined it was both a power thing and a need to self-degrade. To him I simply said, "Don't be mean, take your cock out of my mouth and fuck me." But he was correct to some extent I suppose. This guy's paltry payment was partial confirmation of that theory. I had over two hundred dollars on me at that moment and certainly didn't need the cash. I could use it, but I longed to be degraded and used by a paying John.

The man, easily in his late 40's, well dressed and reasonably fit, obviously not poor, pulled out three twenties and stepped to rest his back against the U-Haul truck across from his car door.

Immediately the obsessive part of my brain went to work on the perverse story problem. Did he think I was going to make change or something when he low-balled his $50 offer? And, if he has another ten dollars, why isn't he offering it to get a better suck? People like that concern me for some reason. How dumb are they and how dumb do they think I am?

My thoughts passed, I took the cash, stuffed it into my bra and squatted down, pulling his semi-hard cock from his trousers and boxers. I looked up at him, meeting his gaze and opened my mouth. I took his whole shaft into my mouth, lips parted and open until his cock either hit my throat or I felt his pelvic area against my nose. My nose hit first and then his cock, and I closed around him like an expert cocksucker, which, of course, I am. I started slow-sucking him and he was rigid almost immediately.

Only a minute later I felt and tasted pre-cum and the familiar slickness. I sucked him hard, my lips and jaw pressing into him and covering my teeth as I blew his mind. I went straight back and forth several times, then a head-twist and then a "tongue canoe" along his shaft for several strokes. I sucked him tightly as I went down on him. As I worked him several times with the head-twist and tongue-swirl-canoe all over his thick shaft he leaned back against the big moving truck and began to breathe in ecstasy. I worked him a few more times and then heard him moan.

Moments later, he coughed a bit, clearing his throat and said, "Fuck...that is...uh...aaaah..probably the best fucking...ahhhh...head...oh...I have...uhhh...ever had."

I relished the compliment and quickly pulled my face off his sex and said, "Thank you, I bet it is..." I sucked him deep once more and then added, "I am really good aren't I?"

"Fuck yes you are...goddamn... you fucking like it, you like sucking dick don't you?"

I came off him again and stroked his sopping wet cock as I said, "I'm not a regular woman you are used to, probably married to...I fucking love sucking cock!" I said in a breathy femme voice. Then, as he smiled and moaned, I went back down on him.

After another two minutes of quality oral sex, he bent forward, reached over my head, and felt down past my blouse and lifted my miniskirt with one hand while the other grabbed my smooth tight white ass under my red Lycra T-bar panties. He rubbed it as I prepared for what I expected to come next. He didn't disappoint.

"So, uh, fuck, that feels good, uh, how much, uh, to uhm fuck you?"

I stopped the transaction and leaned back and away from his shiny wet pole. I looked up and said, "I need forty more for that honey. My minimum for a half'n'half is one hundred."

Excited at the prospect and bargain I offered, he said, "Done, fuck yes! I want to fuck." Then he fished his wallet out and opened it up. He looked and then frowned. He said, "Um, fuck, can you take ninety...ah ninety-six dollars? It is a all I actually have with me?"

I seriously doubted him, but I wanted a nasty fuck and said, "Ok, but you gotta wear a condom." With that I leaned back away form his cock, stood up, opened my purse and got out a regular-sized condom and held out an open hand out while I communicated with my eyes that he needed to give me "the muthafuckn' money," the phrase instantly came back to me at that moment, before anything else happened.

He reached into his jacket and pulled out the remainder and gave it to me with a hopeful smile.

I decided to make his hopes come true and smiled in a wicked slutty manner as I stowed the bills on the tit-side of my new falsie-bra and under my D-cup silicon tits. Then, I stood, but bent forward and turned to show him me pushing my panties down from my ass-crack. I went to pose against the truck but instead turned to face his car. I leaned and took the fuck position. Then I pulled my lube bottle and poured some cool liquid lube onto my fingers. I deftly closed the bottle and then lubed my ass-rim and just inside my hot little fuckhole. I stowed the lube in my purse and turned back around. I squatted in front of his cock, gave it a short suck, down-up-down-up-down-up and out. At the same time I was sucking him I pulled the condom and tossed the wrapper under the truck.

I felt nasty and decided to give him a pro-role down his cock. I was taught the hottest technique to sheath a dick and decided to do it with him. I placed the rubber on my tongue and then used my mouth and lips to un-roll it down his shaft. I rubbed the extra lube over my own cock and almost instantly reached an edge-like level of pleasure. I stood up and stepped next to him and steady myself against the side of the moving truck. I arched my back into "fuck-me" pose, elbows against the truck side, arms and fingers extended upward and over my head, legs spread, beckoning and all but surrendering to my client's desire.

Now fully excited, he stepped forward and pressed his cock into my ass pushed too fast, missing the target and sliding up my ass-crack.

I took an arm off the truck, reached back and took hold of his hard cock. I said, "Let me get you in me first honey, then you can fuck my brains out." I gripped him firmly. I pulled him to my ass-cunt and felt his cock on my wanton rim. I aimed him and pushed my asshole outward, as I'd done...hmmm about a thousand times...maybe by now?... As I'd done forever, and felt the sheer ecstasy of his strange cock pushed up into me.

His hands came down onto my hips as my hand pulled away. Instead of placing my hand back on the truck to hold me, I reached around and took hold of my own cock and slowly began to stroke.

Perfection! I was in the erotic place I needed to be. I was on the edge of orgasm and getting the sweet-sexy violation I craved. I was getting fucked by a stranger in a dirty parking lot, as a very cheap paid whore.

Then he began a deep and wild pumping movement.

It felt really good. His cock wasn't especially long, but it was long enough to punch my g-spot...over and over. He was also pretty thick. So the familiar sexy ass-widening stretch-pain of ass fucking was there for me to relish as well.

Up to this point in the night I'd denied myself orgasms during two fucks at the arcade earlier. One fuck was by a particularly long brown cock that fucked me through a glory hole while I sucked off another guy in my booth. He had hit my spot really well too, and I really regretted not cumming with him in me. Minutes ago I'd also denied myself another possible orgasm when the guy fucked me in The Lounge's men's room. The restroom guy's cock was large and was going to make me cum but we were rushed, then interrupted, and then resumed too fast and hard for me to cum before or with him when he pumped his cum in me.

Out in the parking lot, with my first "John" in ages, I felt his cock hit my spot a bunch of times at the perfect orgasmic angle. Usually I have to move or bend a little for this to happen, but not with this guy. His cock was shaped exactly the way I needed it that night. I felt myself edge even closer to orgasm and slowed myself as I stroked.

For almost a minute I took in the moment of total debauchery and degradation, the sexual high. Then, before I realized it was about to happen, I was overcome with sexual pleasure and lost control of my body. I smiled and nobody saw. I let myself leap over the edge and I came. My sex muscles deep in my crotch swelled and then contracted sharply several times in a wildly pleasurable anal-orgasm. I came really fucking hard and my cum blasted out of me and shot out and under the big truck I was leaning on. My eyes rolled back and I was blind. I firmly slow-stroked my cock over the edge and then crisply removed it as I felt cum surge from my body in between his intense fuck-thrusts. He'd punch my sweet hole and as he pulled outward I throbbed. I came like that for nearly a full minute as he kept fucking me, and my cum swinging in long lines free and away all over the place. I moaned deeply in sync with his ass-pounding and he seem to know I was in orgasm.

"Ahhhhh-yeeeah...fuck yeeeah," the man said, answering one of my moans, and adding to my pleasure, but also grounding me as I touched the orgasmic heavens.

I grunted and moaned in my femme-fuck-me voice. Over and over I said, "Ohhh...Uhhh...Uhhh...Ohhhh!" as my cum drained all over the place and he drove himself harder and a bit deeper into me. Then about half way through my orgasm I said in a breathy-femme voice, "Ahhhh...I'mmmmm... cummmming..." I was louder than expected and I heard an echo to come back to me from the nearby closed storefronts.

The parking-lot "John" pumped me extra hard and in a domineering tone he said, "Fuck yesssssss!!!!" His voice also echoed.

I then started to come down and worked to prolong my orgasm. I stroked myself and brought myself with a cock-stroke, or masturbation orgasm. This amounted to a double or "super" orgasm. His cock made my insides start to cum and actually have an anal-orgasm, then I stroked myself to compliment or add to that orgasm by stroking myself. This kept my orgasm going extra long. After nearly a full minute of cumming, I was all done.

I was still feeling intense pleasure and I cracked opened my eyes to look around and something caught my attention. I focused and realized that we'd been noticed by another driver watching from about twenty parking spots away, maybe 100 meters.

I saw no danger, but from past experience in L.A. I believed we needed to get done and part ways now. So, I added the final oral touches to the sex saying, a bit more quietly and breathy, "Ohhhh yeahhh...Fuck mee...yesss...that was sooo fucking deep and sooo fucking good...yesss, fuck me fuck me fuck me... and, haaaah... cum in me now!"

Moments later I got my wish.

My parking-lot John gripped my hips hard and pulled me into him as he thrust as hard as he could and came in my ass, well, actually into the condom in my dirty lil' whore-ass.

He pumped me a few more times to resolve his orgasm and then pulled out as he exhaled hard and caught his breath.

Instantly, my street-whore instincts kicked in. I smiled at him politely and allowed myself a small congratulatory chuckle. Then, as I'd learned in Hollywood, I pulled up my panties and started walking away from him. About ten seconds after our business was complete, and with him in a post-orgasmic daze, I congratulated myself on recalling my experience and instincts. This was the safest time to escape and avoid any problems.

However, my coordination was dulled because I was also in a post-orgasmic daze, so I was a bit slow.

Fortunately this guy had no ill-intent and just called after me to say, "Fuck that was hot honey, I hope I see you out here next month when I come back to Vegas..."

I looked over and saw as he stripped off the condom and tossed it under the truck.

I walked slowly but deliberately and I adjusted my T-bar panties back into place and pressed my miniskirt down. Then I noticed that I had some of my own semen on my cock, hands, and thighs. I smiled, again at nobody, and enjoyed the moment, and licked my cum off my fingers. I slowed a bit because I correctly felt there was no danger. Once again I peered over my shoulder. Still smiling as I walked away I saw him look over at me. In my best post-orgasmic femme-whore voice I said, "I do too! I'll give you a good deal next time," and about a month later I recognized him and true to my word, I gave him a half-n-half for sixty bucks. How degrading!

That first night back as a whore, post-orgasmic sluggishness gone and still walking toward my nice new car I was in a totally sex-charged high. I felt the course dollar bills held by my silicon tits rub against my warm sweaty chest. I smiled a wicked grin, again at nobody in particular, immensely pleased with myself. I laughed a bit and said aloud to myself in my ultra femme voice, "You fucking whore!"

Then, as I neared my car, the guy who'd been watching us pulled up and smiled at me and he said, "Where you headed?"

A two hours later, a deep slow blowjob with a swallow, four more half'n'halfs, one ATM fuck, a total of $650 beyond my original $200 in my purse I strutted the last steps to my car. I'd also had another deep orgasm, so I was sluggish again as I got in my car. I sat on my deliciously aching ass-cunt for a moment and laughed a bit. I felt the pain and thought, "My ass is a well-used sex organ now." Ass-cramping erotic pain throbbed in waves within my crotch, but I smiled a wicked smile and thought, "Rebeca the Whore" has returned.