CD Tracey in K Swiss Tennis Shoes

Story Info
Meet a crossdresser at the shoe store.
2.5k words
4.59
9.4k
16
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
CDsRsoHOT
CDsRsoHOT
227 Followers

After reviewing my to do list I noticed one unchecked item. That item was head to the shoe store for new work boots. My current pair advised me of their age when water from a puddle soaked my sock thru the separated seam between the soul and the upper leather section. Needless to say that made the rest of the work day rather uncomfortable. I hate an incomplete to do list so off to the store I went.

Upon arrival I lucked out and parked my truck close to the door and next to a convertible Mercedes. After exchanging pleasantries with the cashier I headed to the mens work boot section. Several pairs of boots later I was walking back and forth the rear isle in a good contender of replacements. As I was giving the boots a good test drive I wondered just outside of the mens section into the ladies gym shoe area. I noticed the backside of a fit lady using the mirror to examine the look of a new pair of tennis shoes she was trying on.

She was wearing almost transparent shiny white tights that met a form fitting white tennis skirt and a bright pink top. The white and pink K Swiss gym shoes laced with sparkles looked perfect against her scrunched bright white socks covering her ankles and up her calves. I must have taken too long of a "glance" and she noticed me in the background of the mirror and turned her head shooting me a quick smile. I sheepishly gave a wave her way and proceeded back to the mens boot section.

I was sitting on a bench unlacing my future purchase to remove them from my feet when I noticed a familiar white and pink pair of tennis shoes stop just next to the box I placed on the floor. As I slowly looked up from the girly shoes to the slouched socks past the shiny white tights and up to the above the knee short skirt and pink top I came face to face with the owner of this beautiful body.

With her hands on her hips she asked me what I thought. I looked at her glossy pink lips and her memorizing green eyes and managed to stamper out the word amazing. She gave a sideways smile and introduced herself as Tracey and with a crackle in my voice I told her my name was Mark. Tracey then asked me if I was referring to the shoes to which I admitted that although they did look great on her feet that i was not complementing them.

Tracey ran her pink covered nails through my hair and rested her hand on my shoulder then whispered that she liked a strong man in work boots. I stood up from the bench and turned towards her looking her over again. Her legs looked so good in those white tights! As she looked up at me she said that she had to tell me a little secret. I gave an inquisitive look then asked what it was. She squirmed in her skirt shifting her weight from one leg to the other and replied that she was in fact a he and that he enjoyed crossdressing. At first I involuntarily took a step back and she noticed the reaction. She pivoted her hip to walk away when I grabbed her by the wrist. I pulled her back to me and with my other hand on her hip I told her she was still amazingly sexy and asked her out for a drink. With this she beamed with excitement and pranced back to retrieve the box for her new shoes and her old shoes.

We proceeded to the check out where the cashier asked if we found what we were looking for, we looked at each other and then back to the cashier and in unison replied that we did. After completing our purchases we headed to the door. I grabbed the handle and motioned a ladies first gesture to her. She giggled and strut through the open door. She hit the unlock button on her keyfob and the convertible Mercedes next to my truck illuminated. I walked her to the drivers side and opened the door for her. She slowly sank into the leather seat making sure to flash alot of her shiny tights covered thighs as her skirt raised up. I closed the door and pointed to my lifted truck in the next spot and told her to follow me.

After a short drive we arrived to one of my favorite bars. I like the decor of this place with lots of rocks, timber, and plants. It even has an outdoor seating area with a flowing river that leads to a pond. In the evening its tastefully lite up with strands of white lights throughout the landscaping and battery operated candles on each table.

Tracey found a closer parking spot then me and by the time I parked and walked over to her she was putting the finishing touch ups to her makeup and reapplying her glossy pink lipstick. I assisted her out of her sports car with an extended hand. Without a word we both stared at each other and I held her close to me. After clearing my throat I proceeded to escort her to the entrance.

We ordered our drinks, a whiskey sour for me and a daiquiri for the lady. After receiving our drinks I suggested the patio area as it was less crowded. After I pointed the way to the patio area she lead the way. I couldn't help but take in the view I was provided. As she walked I enjoyed the way the various light sources beamed on her cute shoes and her shiny tights. I was memorized by the way her skirt tilted as she walked...left, right, left, right, left. Tracey turned to me as she walked through the patio door and smiled as I broke my trance and came to.

At a remote table we sat very close to each other, small talked, and enjoyed our drinks. I reached over and placed my hand on her tights covered leg slowly gliding my fingers up and down the silky material. Tracey returned the favor and upped the ante by rubbing my growing dick through my jeans. We leaned in even closer and our lips meet. Holy shit was all I could think to my self as her soft lips parted and we kissed with more passion. I ventured further up her thigh and over to her throbbing dick covered in silky panties. With a few strokes her eyes rolled back into her head and she let out a slight moan. We pulled away from each other and composed ourselves. With that I suggested my place, she declined and suggested hers.

As we left the bar she staggered a little walking in the parking lot. Tracey admitted to being a bit of a light weight when it came to drinking. I held her hand and asked if she was okay with me driving her home. Tracey exclaimed that I was her hero and we walked to the passenger side of my truck. After I opened the door for her she stepped on the sidebar with both legs and sat sideways on the seat. She spread her legs open and I immediately filled the void with my body. We begain kissing heavily again with her K Swiss shoes now wrapped around me. It was so intense that I thought I was going to cum right there in my jeans! With a deep passionate look in her emerald green eyes she rotated and crossed her sexy legs into the truck.

After receiving directions to her place I started the truck and headed out of the lot and onto the road. Seconds after leaving the lot Tracey unzipped my pants and worked my cock out of the underwear. With one hand on my cock and the other raising her skirt she started stroking me. It was hard to concentrate on the road with her pumping my dick and the street light beams dancing on her shiny white tights. We were about two blocks from her apartment when I started leaking pre cum from the tip of my dick. Tracey wasted no time in lowering her head and wrapping her hot mouth around my dick. The rumble strips on the side of the road reminded me to pay attention to the road rather then the stawberry blonde hair bobbing up and down in my lap. She removed her lips from my cock with a popping sound and a slivia strand gleamed from her pink lips back to my throbbing dick. I pulled into an available parking spot and quickly put the truck in park.

I struggled to gather myself together then ran to the passenger side to open the door and assist her down from the truck. With both my hands on her hips I lifted her from the truck and slid her down my front letting her come to rest on the ground tightly against me. We kissed heavily again and my hands explored her skirt covered ass. She broke our kiss and slowly walked backwards towards her apartment door conjuring me with a come here motion with her pink tipped index finger and a smile.

Her key barely had time to turn the tumbler in the door lock when we bursted through the door kissing and groping each other harder than before. I kicked the door closed with my foot, she tossed the keys to the floor. I picked her up and carried her to the wall where she wrapped her slippery tights covered legs around my waist and kissed me deeply. Without breaking our kiss Tracey pointed down the hall and without hesitation I carried her to the bedroom.

After setting her down on the edge of the laced covered canopy bed we removed each others shirts. Her breasts were covered by a pink satin bra and I noticed the pink gem stoned belly button ring that matched the dangling pink gemmed ear rings. She unzipped my jeans and with one quick move slide them and my underwear down. I kicked my boots off and stepped out of the pile on the floor. She slide the entire 7 inches of my dick pass those pink covered pouty lips and into her waiting mouth. While she licked, sucked, and caressed my dick she wiggled out of her skirt and flung it onto a chair by the window. With those gorgeous green eyes stairing up at me and the slurpping sound of her skilled work I became unstoppable. I grabbed her and threw her further up the bed. Her strawberry blonde hair rested against the white satin covered pillows. I approached her on my knees and grabbed a silky leg in each hand resting them on my shoulders. She kicked off her brand new pink and white K Swiss tennis shoes and as if they were on display they landed next to each other on the soft carpet.

Tracey unclipped her front clasp bra and allowed her small but perfect breasts to be released. The pink satin bra ended up on the table lamp next to the bed. With that her nipples became hard and demanded attention. With one in my mouth and the other being rolled between my thumb and index Tracey began thrusting and arching her back. My hands were very busy running up and down her legs and cupping her panty covered ass. I slide the silky panties down the shiny white tights and one leg at a time she allowed them to slide off. With my dick pressed hard against her tights covered dick we kissed again. Pre cum was soaking her tights between our dicks making them slicker.

Tracey informed me that she needed me deep inside her which set off the animal in me. She reached into the night stand drawer and handed me a bottle of lube. I informed her that I had condoms in my jeans pocket. She begged me not to use one and to cum inside her. She slide her nylon cover legs off my shoulders and rolled to her knees. To my delight there was a large pink gem stone shinning between her tights covered ass cheeks. I slid the tights down just enough to expose her smooth ass and keep her little rock hard dick incased in nylon. With a gentle tug and slight twist I removed the pink gem stone ended butt plug. I set it on the bed next to us and opened the bottle of lube. After applying a generous amout to my dick I squirted a large stream of it at the top of her ass crack and enjoyed the show as it slowly worked its way down her to her awaiting hole.

As the lube glistened I thrusted my dick up her ass crack a few times and then between her legs letting the tip of my dick rest at the back of her balls. With this Tracey started thrusting her hips back trying to impale herself onto my dick. I positioned the head of my dick right at her waiting asshole and rubbed it against the entrance. With a slight push I buried the head of my dick into her and stopped. Tracey moaned and squealed. Upon her request I slowly sank the rest of my dick into her well lubed hole until my balls rested against her. Thrust after slow thrust I fucked her tight ass. With my hands on her nylon covered hips I picked up the pace with an occasional hard thrust deep inside her. Tracey was moaning, bucking herself back, and begging for more. I slide my hand from her tights covered thigh to her nylon covered dick and begain to pump her into the silky material.

We had a good rhythm going of pumping, thrusting, and bucking for a good 20 minutes. Tracey screamed to the heavens and with that her dick streamed shot after long shot into her nylons. I moved my hand to the outside of her cum soaked nylons and stroked four more shots of creamy white cum from her rock hard dick. While panting she managed to request that I cum as deep as I possibly could inside her . With her encouragement I pumped my dick into that well lubed ass several more times until I started cumming. My last few thrusted were as hard and as deep as I could go insuring that my final few pumps of cum would be deposited deep into Tracey. We collapsed on the satin covered bed with me buried inside her still. After a quick rest I withdrew my semi hard dick from her cum filled ass and as instructed returned the pink gem stone encrusted butt plug to its home. Tracey glemmed with the thought of the plug keeping my cum inside her for the rest of the night. I pulled the cum soaked white tights back over her bubble ass. She turned to her side and I layed next to her with my arms around her as we both dosed off to sleep.

CDsRsoHOT
CDsRsoHOT
227 Followers