CD Transition to subwife Pt. 02

Story Info
CD Wife transition continues with a challenge.
3k words
4.67
5.3k
9

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 11/24/2023
Created 10/23/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The following morning I am sleeping in a little late when I receive a call from James. He enquires if I enjoyed my first evening as a sub wife. Just the sound of his voice seems to trigger me and I reply quietly, telling him I felt honored to be with him. He seems satisfied and tells me to shower, and put on underwear, make up and wig. I assume that he's going to want to have cam sex with me and quickly run into the bathroom to get ready. When I come out he rings again and tells me to put on the camera on so he can watch me get dressed. He gives me instructions of which underwear to put on. In this case a fairly simple white bra, white panties, and some flesh coloured stockings.

I then sit at the dresser and carefully apply my make up as he watches and comments. He chooses mostly lighter shades. Nothing too garish or obvious. I suppose it would be best described as subtle.

Once he is satisfied he sends me to fetch a robe to wear over the top. The one he chooses is a very thin satin wrap in a pale pink colour. It is quite short, about 6 inches above the knee, and is secured with a simple tied belt. He seems satisfied with this and sends me back downstairs for breakfast. As I move I have a frisson of excitement from the feel of the silky material as it slides against my bare skin.

He watches me on the phone cam but does not demand I make a show as he has previously. Instead he tells me to put in one of my phone ear buds and checks that we can hear each other ok. Now I can hear him in one ear instead of the phone speaker. It feels strangely intimate to hear his voice quietly speaking to me while I prepare breakfast. He is very direct as usual and although he's not asking me to do anything sexual I am finding it quite exciting as he tells me exactly where to sit so he can watch me. I am still a little confused as I'm sure he wants more but I wait patiently until he begins to explain.

He tells me that he's pleased with my performance at the club dinner and it's time to start my transition to a full time role. I listen nervously as he explains that Charlotte needs to be introduced to the public. That means I have to learn many new skills. Including; how to move in a ladylike way, how to walk properly in heels, how to stand and sit down gracefully, controlling my voice and learning how to speak to strangers,

He knows I am particularly nervous about being seen in public as Charlotte but he explains it is essential if I am going to serve properly as a sub wife. When I voice my concerns he interrupts me abruptly and, in shock, i feel my nerve fail. I listen as he berates me like an errant child and I feel myself sinking into my sub space as I quietly apologise.

Satisfied with my revised attitude he outlines his plans for me. He explains that I must overcome my resistance in several steps. The first was the private meeting at the club. Where my role was known. But now I must face the harder challenge of meeting a stranger that will not know anything about my background or journey.

For this he has arranged a delivery which must be personally signed for by Charlotte. He will be watching and coaching me, giving instructions of what to say and do throughout.

This is a big challenge for me and he knows it. I ask him which dress I should wear, but I think I already know the answer. He tells me of course that I will be dressed as I am now for the rest of the morning. I am in character as a housewife at home. Her husband has gone to work and she is going about her routine chores.

I have no idea when the delivery will arrive but he keeps me busy with instructions. He makes me walk up and down and tells me to shorten my stride and practice again. He keeps me walking around a while until he is satisfied. And then he instructs me on how to sit down on different chairs. Crossing my legs elegantly to avoid any unladylike exposure.

He is watching me from the camera on the phone but I realise he has also logged in to the security camera in the hall. And If necessary, he also has visibility of the others in the lounge and upstairs in the bedroom.

I am drinking coffee in the kitchen when the doorbell finally rings. I feel a cold knot in my stomach as I realise this is the delivery that he has planned. He gives me a minute to prepare myself and then gives me some further instructions. He tells me he wants me to go to the door of course. But this is not an opportunity for me to just crack the door and take the parcel. He says I am to open it fully, and keep it open throughout the discussion with the delivery person. He will be telling me exactly what to say and what to do at all times.

I walk slowly down the hall and pause at the door to gather my courage. Tentatively I reach and unlock it as a prompt in my ear reminds me to open it fully. On the doorstep there is a man about 40 years old in a courier uniform holding a parcel. I can also see his van parked in the street.

"Charlotte Jones?" he enquiries after checking his paperwork. I nod nervously unable to find my voice. I am certain he will realise I'm a man dressed as a woman but he doesn't really look at me at all.

James tells me to speak up and answer properly. His tone leaves me no room for discussion

"Yes," I reply as instructed, carefully, trying to hold my voice at an appropriate pitch. "I'm Charlotte Jones,"

The delivery man checks his papers again and responds, telling me that I have to sign for the parcel and that I also need a security code to confirm the delivery is to the correct person. I'm confused. I don't know what he's talking about. James speaks into my ear. He tells me he will email me the code. And if I get my phone in the kitchen, I will be able to find it and bring it back to the front door. So using the skills, I've recently learned I walk as carefully as I can down the hallway to the kitchen to retrieve my phone. I can feel the eyes of the delivery man burning into me as he can clearly see I am not fully dressed, and I'm certain he can see my underwear through the robe!. I return with my phone and I'm fumbling on the doorstep. I apologise to him several times and he says "Take your time." "There's no rush."

I'm frantically searching through my emails, but I can't find anything. I don't know how I can speak to James, but I know he can hear what's happening. Then he speaks to me again he tells me exactly what to do. He says, tell him your husband arranged the delivery but he is away on business. And that you will need to speak to him to get the code. But he's not picking up messages. I do as I'm told and he nods patiently. Then comes the bombshell. Tell him it might take a short while and invite him in for a coffee while he waits. I hesitate, but I can't see what else I can do. I invite him in and he accepts the offer of coffee.

He follows me through to the kitchen and sits on one of the stools while I load the coffee machine. James tells me he can see the guy staring at my bum when I turn away and he encourages me to lean over the counter a little to reach a cup at the back of a cupboard. I can feel the short robe ride up, but I'm not sure if it exposes the tops of my stockings. In anycase James says that he definitely noticed and sets me another challenge. I bring the coffee over to the counter and put it down in front of the courier. James tells me to sit on the stool next to him.

Climbing onto the high stool was one of the more awkward moves that I'd been practising that morning. It was hard to position myself without the robe falling open as it was only secured by the belt. I now have to do it in front of him, and although he's not staring, it's obvious he's going to notice.

I finally manage to sit on the stool and pull the robe across my lap as I do so. But then James tells me to cross my legs as practiced earlier. In this position I struggle to hold the robe and it falls open exposing my thigh to the top of my stockings.

I hear James laugh gently at my predicament. I can't move without exposing myself further. James tells me the delivery guy has clearly noticed the stockings and is beginning to look quite interested in this suburban housewife. He tells me to use some of the small talk routines that we have practised.

I ask him how long he's been working as a courier and with a prompt from James, I ask him if he is married. He tells me he's been married for seven years but has recently had in-laws move in for several months. James encourages me to say, "That must be difficult." "You probably don't get much time to yourselves."

"That's true," he says. "I can't remember the last time we had a proper date."

"Me neither," I say after a prompt from James. "My husband is away so much."

I sense of shift in the atmosphere and James tells me to seize the moment. He tells me exactly what to say, and tells me he will talk me through everything from here on. And I must say and do precisely what he says.

I feel giddy guessing what is coming next. Following his voice I reach out a hand and touch the guy on the arm. Then I look him in the eyes and say, "There's something I'd like to do for you. If you would like." "Something I miss very much."

He nods and a lecherous grin creeps into his face. I slide off the stool and touch his arm again. I can feel he is strong and my knees feel slightly weak as I lead him into the lounge. Following James's direction I invite him to sit on the sofa. He leans back and spreads himself confidently with his arms along the back and his legs spread wide. He looks very relaxed, like he owns the place, as he watches me fuss with the curtains and adjust the lights.

I am about to go to sit with him when James tells me I've forgotten something. I try to recall but my mind is blank. "Your make up Charlotte." "You've been drinking coffee and you need to repair your lipstick." "Do it now where he can watch."

My make-up set is on the table from earlier. James directs me to choose the 48 hour lip stain in scarlet, with a heavy gloss finish. Clearly this leaves no doubt as to my next task and the courier looks delighted when I return.

After some further instruction I nervously take a cushion from a chair and stand in front of him. With a command from James I reach down place it on the floor at his feet. He grins in anticipation and stretches himself further. As carefully and elegantly as possible I lower myself until I am kneeling down between his legs. But James has one more detail I must attend to. He tells me to adjust my hair. He wants pulled back into a loose ponytail. I have a simple grip in my pocket to secure it, and I am ready.

I tentatively reach forward place my hands on his knees. And then, looking into his eyes, I slide my hands up his thighs and over the bulge in his trousers. He watches me as I reach to unbuckle his belt. I find the tab of his zip and carefully slide it down, slowly revealing his bulge. I see he's wearing black designer underpants, which I love. I run my hands gently over the cotton and feel him swell up. Then James talks me through step by step.

First I reach my right hand into the waistband, and I feel the tip of his swollen cock. Then with my left hand I pull the waistband down to release him.

I can see he's not really comfortable so I invite him to lift his weight. As he does so I pull his trousers and pants down to his thighs.

I can smell the fresh manly scent coming up from his body and his underwear. His cock is not fully hard, but I can see it is strong, and a good size. I cup his balls with my left hand and hold the base of his cock in my right. I begin to gently stroke my hand up towards the tip and he responds immediately. His cock rises until it is solid. A good 6 1/2 or 7 inches. I gasp in genuine appreciation. I put my left hand around the base with my little finger under his balls. And then I take the top half gently between three fingers and my thumb and slide them to the tip where I swirl them round in his precum, and then bring them back down to make his shaft wet and slippery.

I shuffle forward on my knees a little and he shifts towards me until my head is positioned over his lap. I look up into his eyes as I lower my head and touch my tongue onto the tip of his penis. I feel him jerk and I do it again, savouring the salty taste. Then I lower my lips a little embrace the head of his cock. I hold him like that for a while, still stroking his shaft with my right hand. I feel after a few minutes his hips start to shift as he is urging me to take more of his cock into my mouth.

James tells me when to move. I slide my fingers up and then as they come down I move my head down with them, to take the head of his cock fully into my mouth. I repeat this for several minutes. Each time trying to go a little deeper until, inevitably, he catches the back of my throat, and I struggle not to gag. But a word from James tells me not to stop. So I try again. Using my hand on him, holding his balls, and then sliding my lips down as deep as I can. Until he hits the back of my throat. He doesn't seem to mind that I gag each time, and in fact, James tells me he can see he is enjoying it. I carry on like this for another few minutes until I begin to feel his urgency increase.

James gives me my next instruction. I sit back and look up at him.

"I want you to come in my mouth." I say. He looks a little surprised. Perhaps his wife doesn't do that.

I look him in the eyes and say again. "I really want you to come in my mouth." "I'd really like to do that for you." He nods and agrees. I can hear the lust in his voice as he speaks. And then he leans back and closes his eyes.

I return to my task. My fingers working the slippery shaft, sliding down as I take him deep in my mouth. I feel his pulse rising and I move more quickly trying to find a tempo that will bring him to his climax. I sense I've got the rhythm that he likes as his cock hardens. And then I feel a twitch from the base of his balls and up his shaft. The first pulse of his cum is small, and it feels like he's trying to hold it back to prolong the pleasure. It's almost like a slightly stronger pre-cum. But I have his rhythm and when the second pulse comes he cannot resist. I feel it rising and brace myself as huge jet of semen spurts into my mouth, the power taking me by surprise. I gasp briefly but I hold my position. Then the third jet comes. Not as big but strong enough to feel it hit the roof of my mouth. I hear him gasp with pleasure and as he begins to relax. And after a final, small twitch, his cock releases the last of his bitter cum into my waiting mouth.

I remain quietly on my knees, holding him for a minute or so, until James tells me to pull off. I sit back on my heels and look up at him. On James's instruction, I open my mouth, and I show him the product of my labours. He grins happily and watches me intently, as I gulp it down in two swallows.

I thank him and help pull up his trousers and pants. I rise unsteadily and as we walk through to the kitchen I notice a text on my phone.

It's the delivery code of course. Clearly James was never going to send it until I'd completed my duties.

I give it to the courier and he hands me the parcel. I walk him to the door and he leaves with a big smile and a very cheerful "Have a nice day."