CD Transition to subwife Pt. 01

Story Info
A CD is guided into full time subwife role.
2.2k words
4.59
14.1k
17

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 11/24/2023
Created 10/23/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I have been dressing for several years now and have been perfecting my style, makeup, hair and clothes. Increasingly I have been seeking approval of my efforts and have been drawn into conversation with several Dominant men. Initially I was expecting some validation of my efforts and some compliments on my look. However, I became involved in several conversations where the criticisms were sometimes quite harsh and they made me feel quite humiliated. But strangely this seemed to engage me even more and I tried even harder to please these men. Each time I dressed, I imagined how they would see me and what they would think of me. I began to seek out these men with their dismissive attitudes, and tried harder to please them, even at the expense of humiliating myself in front of them. After many cam sessions, and some discussions of my suitability, I was invited to attend a meeting organised by a local private fetish group. As this would be a newbie night one of the men was nominated to be my sponsor and escort for the meeting. He then explained that there would be a role for me. I would not just be dressed in a particular style, but I would be expected to play the character in full and remain in that role throughout the meeting. The character they chose for me was to be an obedient mature housewife. Possibly not the most obvious choice, but as he explained it was essential to have a role that was appropriate to my age, and one that would allow me to move fairly freely to the venue without attracting too much attention.

Over the next three weeks, he coached me in my story and role and as I did so I became increasingly overwhelmed by my submissive character and desire to please.

As I came to the week before he told me that I should remain in character, and in chastity 24 seven. If he called or messaged or communicated in anyway, I was to respond as his wife and complete the conversations without breaking character. He would expect immediate response and total compliance. He rang me at different times through the day, and night, and he would expect me to respond promptly and openly regardless of my circumstances. The conversations were often about mundane issues such as he might expect to have with his wife, about shopping required, dinner arrangements, household chores to be addressed. But, more embarrassing, he also would want me to engage in intimate sex talk. He would start by asking me to describe what i was wearing (always panties under my regular clothes) and asking me what i was planning to do for him later. If I was somewhere private then I could tell him what he wanted to hear. But often I was out somewhere in public. Regardless of where I was and risk of being overheard I answered and responded as he wished. I was surprised, and somewhat relieved, to discover that most people barely hear what's going on around them but it still didn't diminish the fear and embarrassment.

After a week of this I was feeling totally absorbed into my character. I had, in effect, become Charlotte the housewife. I even found that in my vanilla conversations I was responding in a way that I thought might be her. I was particularly polite, quiet in conversations, agreeable to proposals and suggestions, accepting work and tasks willingly and remaining light and pleasant. And of course deferential to men especially.

As the club night approached I nervously read the instructions of what to wear, what to bring and arrangements to meet. On the night itself I spent hours on my clothes and makeup. The dress was mid length, long sleeved with full length button front. The underwear was as expected, brief, and accompanied by stockings and suspenders. About an hour before my sponsor, James, messaged me to send pictures for his review. After a few adjustments to the dress he told me to put a coat over the top and wait for him to collect me. He came to the door, greeting me with a kiss on the cheek. I felt amazing as he invited me to take his arm and walked me to his car.

After parking nearby we approached the club with me on his arm. There was a brief ID check at the door before we entered the entrance hall where several people had already arrived. He took my coat to the cloakroom and suggested i make myself comfortable in the ladies before he introduced me. I did as he said and took a few minutes with two other "ladies" to tidy my hair and touch up my lipstick before joining him again. He invited me to walk down to the bar with him and I felt him pat my bottom as he offered, "ladies first"

As we walked in he acknowledged a few friends as he led me to the bar. He didn't ask what I wanted but simply ordered me a glass of Prosecco and a whisky for himself. Looking around I could see a mix of straight guys, some women and a range of CD/TV. All of the guys were dressed in smart casual but the women and CD/ TV partners were in outfits ranging from similar to mine, some more sexy party dresses, and a few in almost fetish club wear. He explained that most of the women and CD/TV, and some of the men were newbies. But in addition there were some more experienced to help familiarise everyone with the scene.

After a few minutes he asked if his "wife" was ready to be introduced. I nodded nervously over the top of my glass and he led me with a hand on my back to a small group standing nearby.

Although it was planned I hadn't expected how natural it would feel to be introduced as "my wife Charlotte" to others. They were entirely relaxed and greeted me in a slightly formal but friendly way. One of them made some small talk and said how nice it was to finally meet me as he'd heard a lot about me from James. I asked him about how they knew each other and he said it was through the club. While I was chatting I felt James's hand slide down to my bum and as he fondled me I felt myself blush. I moved forward slightly but his hand remained firmly on my behind as he steered me to another group.

After about an hour a gong rang to announce dinner and we moved to a smart dining room, with circular tables. James led us to our places where we were joined by 2 couples and 2 men. One of the men sat on my left and James on my right. Some wine was poured and toasts made while starters were brought in. The hand that James had had on my bum for the last hour now moved to my thigh. I felt him trace the line of my suspenders and the lacy top of my stockings. The room became louder as the food was enjoyed and more wine was drunk. I noticed some women obviously being distracted by their amorous partners. I felt James's hand in my lap and my dress fell open as he released several buttons. His hand slid inside and he began stroking my inner thigh and my panty clad clit locked in its cage. This did not go unnoticed at the table and I soon felt a confident hand of the gentleman on my left on my other thigh. I was unsure how I should react and interrupted James for help. He glanced down and seemed amused by my predicament. Then he spoke quietly to me telling me that Steven was a good friend and he was pleased I had appealed to him. He then chatted with him across me, commenting on the choice of underwear as each of them teased me. All the while I was struggling to maintain a polite small talk with another wife about some TV show. I was flushed to say the least.

When the meal was finished and the tables cleared the host asked for everyone to face the stage area for announcements. He explained that a newbie night was all about meeting people and establishing trust and confidence. But of course the club was about much more than that. I invite all of the newbies to discuss this with their sponsors. Hopefully you will soon come to one of our regular sessions and you will be able to engage in some of these things yourself.

After saying our goodbyes James helped me into my coat and as we walked outside he took my hand and led me to the car. I felt so engaged in my character I was light headed, barely noticing the others around us. When we got to the car he leaned his back against it and asked me if I'd had a nice time. I thanked him for a lovely evening and the delightful meal. But of course I sensed there was more he expected.

Tentatively I reached my hand out and ran my hand down his chest and thanked him again. Then I leaned into him nuzzling his neck. As my hand reached down to his waistband I could feel his hardness rising up. I cupped my hand over his bulging cock and I whispered I would thank him properly if he would like. His hands were all over my bum and I could feel the cold air as he lifted my dress up exposing me to everyone passing. I felt nervous, excited and embarrassed but I did not dare question it. As a couple arrived at the car next to us he asked me how I was proposing to thank him properly. I muttered as quietly as I could that I'd do whatever he wanted. With that he pulled me round to the back of the car and told me he wanted me to go down on him. I was flustered and pleaded with him that it was too public and asked if we could at least get in the car. But he was already unzipping himself and roughly pushed me down onto my knees. There was no privacy at all and It was obvious to anyone passing what was happening. He leaned me back against the car and pressed his cock into my face. I hesitated a moment but realised my fate was already set.

I began to use all the techniques I'd been practicing to please him. I kissed the tip and then ran my tongue underneath and back. I smeared it against my cheek and then closed my lips around his glans and sucked, then pulled off slowly until my cheeks "popped". After repeating that several times he pressed forward and as I took him fully into my mouth he began to move as well. He started to push harder and harder until he hit the back of my throat making me gag. I apologised and tried again desperately trying to relax my throat, but each time I gagged. I heard an amused comment and realised the couple in the next car were watching. He was becoming impatient and grabbed my head and began pulling me onto him again. If anything I was getting worse but I was overwhelmed with my desire to please him. I was falling into a deep sub space and instinctively embraced my role. He paused a moment to let me breath and I dropped my hands from his hips and grasped them behind my back in self submission. I stared up at him and was delighted to see him smiling at my effort. He urged me to take him deeper and I began to rock forward on my knees to meet his thrusts, gagging and spluttering each time. After a minute or so I managed to match his rhythm and very soon felt him harden and twitch. I looked up at him as his cock pulsed and then tasted his thick cum filling my mouth. I was somewhat relieved and pleased as I looked up to see him smiling. I was also smiling as best I could with his cock in my mouth and trying not to spill any of his cum.

As he began to relax his grip I awaited his instruction, resting on my heels, hands still behind my back. He spoke quietly and said I had done well and as he withdrew. I felt so good giving him what he wanted and was keen to show it so I tipped my head back and opened my mouth. He smiled to see me holding his load and until he gave me the final instruction and I gulped it down. I waited on my knees while he watched before passing me a handkerchief to clean myself up. I dabbed my lips and face carefully and and tidied my dress and hair. I then pulled out my lipstick to reapply as best I could. Finally he took my hand and politely helped me back up and into the car. He was pleased I had been an excellent dutiful wife. And as he drove me back home he promised he would be taking me out again very soon.