CDG Airport Problems Pt. 02

Story Info
Ex-lovers make the most of their morning before checkout.
2.2k words
4.34
5.9k
00

Part 2 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 01/29/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This piece is set in a fantasy world where COVID and STDs are not a thing. Part 1 exists, so if you want continuity go check it out first.

------------------------

I wake up to something moving against my breasts.

I slam right up in bed, my startle response loud and active.

"Hey, its just me!"

Ahaan is sitting next to me, his arms pulled up, signaling both that he is non-threatening and that he is ready to block off any potential flailing arms.

"Hey!" My heartrate drops down to a healthy rhythm in a few seconds, something that took me years to learn how to do. How to untrigger after being triggered, a parallel universe of trauma response that lives hand in hand with my visible present.

"Sorry about that." I apologize without shame, something else that took me years to learn how to do. "How are you?"

He looks puzzled for a fleeting second before his expression changes to relaxed. He leans close. "My flight was cancelled, and I had an amazing fuck last night. So, great. How are you?"

"I'm pretty good too. The fuck turned a pretty miserable trip in a new direction." I pull him towards me and kiss him, savoring the slightly chapped feel to his lips, the scratch of his beard against my cheek. His hands run down my neck before cupping my breasts, gently pulling my nipples.

"We have another hour before check out." He says, as he watches my nipples harden under his fingertips.

I lazily drape my legs around his waist, and arch my back so he can continue to focus on my nipples. I feel the blood rushing to my breasts, to my cunt, as I get more aroused. He starts to focus in on one nipple, gently flicking it with a finger, and I watch with fascination as my nipple puckers harder, a beautiful shade of dark dark chocolate.

He uses his weight to maneuver over me, freeing himself from my legs. He takes my breast in his mouth, nibbling, licking, and gently tugging with his teeth. The sandpaper of his beard feels delicious. I run my hands across his shoulders and back, feeling the slight ridges from last night.

"Does it hurt?" I ask, gently touching around the scratches.

"No, its superficial." He says, hands still on my tits, before continuing to kiss me. He stops and then leans over me, feeding me his cock.

I'm hungry, and open my mouth for him. He moves fast, with less gentleness from yesterday, both of us more confident about what's okay, what we enjoy. His hands hold my head in place, as my own take over from where he left off, pulling and tweaking my nipples while he fucks my mouth. I feel myself getting wetter, the gentle hum building inside of me.

He slowly starts to reduce the intensity of the mouth fucking though, and I feel a corresponding glimmer of frustration and hunger rise within me.

"Can I cum in your mouth?" He asks, looking me in the eye. I nod, letting go of my breasts and pulling his hips into my mouth, a way to underline both my answer and my desire.

"Let's try something else."

I groan in frustration. We're close to check out and I want to be fucked.

He flips around, lining his body up so he can lick my clit and fuck my face at the same time. I smile, opening up my legs and mouth for him.

He fucks me hard, while licking me with a persistence and gentleness that's making me so wet. I move my head to match his pace, at times dragging my tongue along the shaft of his cock. I love being fucked in the mouth like this.

I feel the shudder rising through me, and I moan, my legs gripping tight around his neck as I cum hard. He gasps and I feel jizz spurt out of him, into my mouth, down my throat. I swallow and suck, swallow and lick, loving the taste and texture of him in my mouth, loving that he could come like this in me, loving that he could make me come like that.

He disentangles his limbs from mine, and smiles. I'm already smiling, dazed from the fucking, from the orgasms, from the feel of body on body, warmth and sweat.

We stay quiet for a few minutes, I'm still taking in all of this pleasure, feeling the tingles continue to cascade through my body. I reach for a nipple, and shudder, giving myself another orgasm from just a touch, a fleeting fingertip.

I slowly get up, checking the clock. We still have 15 more minutes. It's not much time, but it's better than nothing. I get on all fours on the bed right alongside his body.

"How do you feel about doggie style?" I say, tilting my hips back and high, exposing my ass and my pussy.

He laughs, and I watch his still soft cock slowly thicken. He lines himself up behind me, on his knees. I feel his palms caress my ass cheeks, warming them with his heat. He starts to slowly pull my cheeks apart before pushing them back together, I feel my ass jiggling in response to his hands.

"Good, how do you feel about anal?"

"Fingers are good, no cock. There's lube in my suitcase."

"You do come prepared," he says, leaning his entire body across me. No penetration of any kind and yet so erotic. His hands grab at my slightly sore breasts and he kneads them gently. I turn towards his face above me, and we share a lingering kiss. His cock is hard, I can feel it between my legs.

He gets off me and I hear him rummaging through my suitcase. I stay where I am, using one hand to play with my clit before I gently push two fingers into my cunt. I move in and out, moaning as I get more and more aroused. I feel desperate, wanting a kind of fuck that my hand can't quite replicate.

I hear a rip of a condom wrapper, feel the weight on the bed shift, his knees on the outside of my own. I turn around and smile, and he smiles back. I see his sheathed cock ready, and I pull my fingers out of myself, moving to my clit.

He gently pushes himself inside of me, and we move slowly at first adjusting to a rhythm that works for both of us. His hands circle my ass, moving up my back as we work up a faster rhythm. He grips my hair gently, pulling me back onto his cock with each thrust. We move faster and harder as we push into each other.

I moan, loving the rhythm of his hips slamming into me, his cock ploughing in and out, and the beautiful way of feeling slapped across my ass from doggie style. By this time, both my hands are firmly on the bed. I need the support to steady myself.

"Do you like this?" He asks, slamming into me harder.

"Yeah," I groan.

I turn my head to catch a glimpse of us in the mirror, my darker shade of brown coupled with his light. I watch his hands move back to my ass, my breasts hanging down with hardened dark nipples on display. I wonder what his cock must look like, going in and out of me.

I feel him slow down a bit, hear the top of the lube open, the sound of a squirt. He stops moving and I feel a finger slowly start to rim my asshole, pushing in very slowly. I love the feel of the cold lube, the touch of his fingertip around my entrance. I bear down, giving him permission to enter, and I feel his thumb push into me. His four fingers rest on my lower back, as he moves in and out.

I moan, finding it hard taking in all of these sensations. I lean down into the mattress, tired of propping myself up, my ass sticking up even further. I turn my head towards the side that gives me a view of us in the mirror.

"How does this feel?" he asks. I smile at him in the mirror and he smiles back. I watch him as he pushes his thumb in further, and I slowly start to move my hips into him, letting him know.

He starts to move his hips again, slow before picking up the pace. I groan with each thrust, pushing back against him, feeling full between his cock and his finger in me.

I reach between my legs and find my clit, slick with my juices. I rub my fingers over my clit, and gasp, feeling my pelvis tighten almost painfully over his cock, my anus gripping his thumb as I ride through an orgasm. I hear him groan, before I feel him cum. He pulls himself out of me and lies down by my side, his thumb still in my ass.

I groan, tired, satiated, unwilling to move. "We got to go." I say, looking at the clock, my ass still up in the air, chest pressed against the bed. Really my body is conveying the opposite meaning of my words.

He nods at me, and I feel him slowly move his thumb further out of my ass, and then push it back in. A lazy in and out, that inspires me to play with my clit again. I feel another orgasm course through me. He pulls out of me proper now, and kisses me on the mouth.

I kiss him back, but mostly, I lay there, absorbing the feeling of being fucked beautifully. I look at the clock again and jump out.

"Fuck, we really got to go!"

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

We're in the cab, heading to the airport, a scarf wrapped around the hickey on my neck. I'd iced it a bit last night and hoped that would help the bruising. We're both sitting in the back of our taxi, our bodies on opposite ends of the backseat in silence.

"So is Delhi your final destination?" He asks

"No, it's my layover. I'm going home."

"Me too." His second question is communicated without words. I leave it unanswered. I hadn't planned to hook up with him here and was uncertain about what it would mean to keep at it. The cab pulls into the departure drop off area.

We both step out and get our bags.

"This was nice," I say, hoping my body isn't communicating the awkwardness I'm feeling.

"Yeah it was. I'm glad I spotted you." Ahaan responds.

I kiss him on the cheek before saying, "I'll see you around." I purposefully walk to one of those airport stores filled with nothing, as a way to avoid seeing more of him. With each step my pussy is tingling, begging me to replay some of my time with him as I mindlessly flip through a nonsense magazine.

------------------------

The smell of confined people in a plane has dulled by now. No matter how many times I fly, I experience a sense of gratitude at how our noses evolved quickly to adjust to odor so quick. We're a few hours in and the overhead lights in the cabin are dim, an effort to help us sleep and adjust to time zone changes. The man next to me is out, head tilted back. I could watch a movie but I'm bored.

I decide to revisit the night again, Ahaan's fingers on my nipples, my nails down his back, his thumb in my ass. I feel wetness between my legs.

I change my mind. I pull out a piece of paper and write down my number.

I step out of my seat and walk up to where I'd see him sit. He's awake, reading a book in his aisle seat. He hears footsteps and turns around and spots me. The people around him look asleep. My ego requires me to be discreet if I take a step like this.

He smiles and so do I.

I lean down and kiss him gently, savoring his lips, the scratch of his beard. He responds with passion, and I run my hand down his chest, over his belly, leaving my number at his crotch, which looks like it's a little awake.

I break off the kiss and stand up.

"Call me if you'd like. I'm there for 5 weeks."

"Maybe," he says. A part of me panics, before I register his playful eyes.

He looks around, surveying his fellow sleeping passengers in his row before pulling me down for another kiss. His hand grabs my breast with a ferocity, squeezing my nipple hard between the pressure of two fingers. I gush more in my panties before I pull away from both his mouth and grip.

"See you around." I say before walking back to my seat, feeling the wetness slip and slide between my labia with each step I take.