Cebu Hotel Sexy Threesome

Story Info
Totally unexpected but memorable evening with 2 girls!
3.5k words
4.76
16k
26

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 02/11/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Believe it or not, this is also a true story.

I have often travelled to Asia and other parts of the more exotic spots of our planet, travelling is my work and my passion.

This time I ended up in Cebu as I had meetings with a potential client in the Capital Manila but arrived two days earlier for some rest and hopefully some fun.

Cebu is under two hours from the grimy bustle of Manila and is actually quite unspoiled, but only if you leave the main tourist areas and visit the smaller islands, only then you are as close to perfection as any tropical island can be. Unspoiled and very quiet beaches, simple cooked food and for much of the year the weather is also good.

I don't have much a sex life as such at home, if any, so I play wherever I go and I do it in a respectful way. I don't abuse escorts or support the sex trade in any way, and I always take my new friends shopping and treat them with respect.

They aren't stupid, they understand that for every 'Pretty Woman' Hollywood type outcome, there are 99.99% of relationships, which end when the foreigner gets onto the plane home to his wife and kids so it's a two way bargain.

I arrived at the Shangri La. Resort Hotel. I chose this as it on Mactan Island, and very near to the airport. It is near the airport and is quite open plan and relaxed with a beautiful pool area and superb beach access.

This was the Cebu of many years ago when there were lots of nice clubs there. Nowadays, the government crackdowns, and of course the pandemic will have seen many of them close down forever.

It is reasonably safe if you have common sense and a hotel driver at your disposal and not as sleazy as some of the night areas of Manila.

That night I went to a renowned club, and watched a semi erotic show with some exotic beauties dancing to western pop songs on a small stage. Some were naked, most were in bikini's or lingerie.

I sipped my drink whilst I was wondering if there was anyone to chat too and possible take back to the hotel with me and even spend a couple of days with. If they were nice, maybe I would take to Manila which is a treat for the girls who lived in the Cebu region as it involves a flight in a country where most of these girls rarely fly, as it's way too expensive.

Some of the girls were clearly mothers, others were shy country girls. There were a couple of beauties also and thankfully I didn't see anyone under 21. All were easy on the eye and looking out for their next meal ticket.

I was watching a girl on stage and when she returned to what they call the showroom, which was an open plan area of benches at the back of the club seating areas, I talked to her but she was a bit boring and her English unusually wasn't great! She was also way too drunk which I really can't cope with.

I left 500 pesos (roughly £7.00 or $10.00) on the table, messaged the driver, to haul ass and pick me up from the main road nearby and I went for a drink back at my hotel! I was horny, a long way from rainy London but alone.

I was drinking a mango shake (with a dash of rum in it) and I was talking to the slightly built and mildly effeminate barman. Actually he was more theatrical than effeminate, but nonetheless friendly and interested in the world beyond Cebu.

He seemed a nice enough chap even had a hint of make up on and as it was late we chatted freely about life and eventually we were the last two people there. As he turned round to prepare my bill, he dropped something and I noticed he was wearing a very lacy 'T back', which is what they call, thongs there, and I couldn't help myself and said.

"Nice panties"

He was embarrassed, but he smiled at me and asked for the room number for the charges, which I duly signed and left. I need to stress at this stage I am not into men, but this Feminine boy was intriguing me especially as he was wearing lacy panties, this really turns me on.

I went back to my room, sat on the balcony with an overpriced mini bar beer but as it was so humid and the mosquitoes were biting, I soon went into the air-conditioned room, specifically the bathroom and took a nice relaxing cool shower.

I was just drying off when I heard a timid knock on the door, and it was a young girl. I'm a man and ex forces, so I can take care of myself, and I opened the door and there stood before me was a very pretty girl but unusually for an Asian girl only a little bit shorter than me.

She looked about 5'6" it was hard to tell her age I guessed mid 20's maybe early 20's but she was smiley and friendly looking and I assumed a chamber maid, turn down service or something similar as she was wearing a blouse and shorts and looked respectable so I allowed her in.

I saw someone else lurking there in the shadows (some of the rooms are on outside corridors) so I closed the door behind her.

"Sorry Sir but my stepbrother is outside, so can he also come in, as I think you have met him already."

I looked through the spy hole and there was the waiter Carl from the bar. I wondered what on earth was going on so I thought maybe it's safe as this girl was clearly from the hotel, and slight and Carl was my new best friend from the bar. I invited them into the lounge area of my suite, and they sat opposite me looking shy and reserved. I had no idea what they wanted so we sat a little awkwardly. The girl introduced herself.

"Hi Sir"

They always call men Sir there, but I have no idea why.

"I am Jeanie, and my step brother Carl is very embarrassed by what he accidentally showed you in the bar and hoped you were not offended. He is not my real brother, we have different parents but he lives in my Aunties house in the province and we both work here at the hotel."

I waved them into the suite, and they perched on a couch opposite my armchair.

I recognised that I still had a white bath towel around my waist and it was gaping as my legs were parted. All I could think about was my glimpse of lacy panty and I began to get a warm horny feeling. Maybe the proximity of Jeanie, the intrigue with Carl and a little alcohol buzz but I was starting to get semi hard. I could see they were looking over at me and as I am reasonably well hung I wondered what they saw bulging through the towel.

Jeanie carried on chatting to me and asked me not to say anything to the management as Carl was wearing knickers and some subtle make up whilst working. I was barely listening as I was looking at them both lasciviously.

"That 's fine as I wear panties from time to time also, and actually I got rather turned on."

To which they looked at each other shrugged and smiled. I think they were a little shocked -- as was I having admitted this secret, to total strangers.

I did think it odd that a member of staff was entering a guest's room, but the hotel was 2/3rds empty and there were not a lot of personnel there either. I didn't feel for my safety, but sometimes foreigners have been kidnapped and dragged to the southern jungles of Mindanao by local terror groups and albeit rarely, this actually has happened in Cebu.

So far I was curious nothing more, and expected them to up and go at any moment.

Carl was blushing and said he liked me, and I was 'Gwapo. ' Which means handsome in Tagalog. It was clear to me that he didn't know if I was shocked or even remotely interested in someone like him. After all I could have been hiding a sleeping wife or sexy girlfriend in the room whilst I was at the bar, hence this was why he sent his stepsister in advance.

"I am fine with most things, I am a very open minded guy."

Which is totally true, so we carried on talking about the area, my job, and life itself.

I had a bottle of Bourbon, which I had bought in the Dubai Duty Free store on the way over when I had to change planes, so we opened it and we all drank a little with some cola from the minibar. I excused myself whilst I changed in the bathroom into some shorts and a T- shirt, I never wear underpants, then Carl asked if he could use the facilities, and he vanished with his rucksack and left me chatting to Jeanie who was acting very forward.

I could see her A or B cup boobs, its hard to tell in Asia as gel bra's and lots of padding make up some awesome thrusting, though ultimately disappointing cleavages in Asia, however I could definitely sense something there through her shirt and her sheer bra there was definitely some firm and uplifted boobs and I really was getting horny!

She came and sat next to me as we chatted and I felt I was getting uncomfortably hard. We were close and I sensed she was about to kiss me as she moved her pretty face closer and put one hand on my knee, but at that point the bathroom door opened and out came Carl.

We at least it used to be Carl but he introduced himself, giggling as Carla and this vision of feminine beauty emerged with a long wig, black bra, suspender tights, bulging black panties, and 3 inch heels.

I looked at him- now her, and Carl- now Carla, wanted me to say something, so I beckoned her over and she sat opposite me. Jeanie turned to me and said

"Does this do anything for you Sir?"

"Hell yeah."

I replied, a little too quickly!

Jeanie said she can leave us to it, to chat and play, but I thought that if she wants she can stay a while also. You never know do you this could develop nicely if I played my cards right.

"Don't rush off, let's all chat, and your hand is on my knee after all, would be such a shame to move it."

She smiled, looked me in the eye for several seconds, pondering something, and she seemed to make a decision, stood up went to the bathroom, but before she did that she moved her hand to my mid thigh, and squeezed it, bit her lip and blinked her acceptance of what I said.

She was gone a while, but I didn't waste any time, Carla sat where Jeanie had sat, moved her face to mine and kissed me deeply, making out, her slippery lipstick tasted delicious as we tongue wrestled for a while.

As she touched me, its clear she wasn't shy, so I reciprocated and ran my hands over her lacy lingerie, stroking and touching her. I stood up, with difficulty considering the tenting of my unrestrained cock and I drew the curtains, dimmed the lighting a little, fixed us some more weak drinks and then returned to the couch deep in thought and as hard as concrete.

When Jeanie eventually emerged, she had stripped down to her underwear, and she walked towards and sat on my lap whilst the surprisingly feminine and lovely Carla went to sit on the floor to watch as Jeanie unclipped her bra and two perfectly formed, perky and smooth natural A cups with big brown nipples emerged, and I immediately started to suck them, I was like a moth to a flame the way I honed in on these beautiful boobs, with rock hard nipples.

In the mean time Carla had undone my flies and was sucking my hard 8 inch long very thick cock. I took my T-shirt off and Jeanie started to stroke my hairy chest as I sucked her nipples. This was so unexpected but I thought I would go with the flow. I had taken some Cialis before I went to the club, so I knew I could perform well even after some alcohol and a heavy meal if I was called upon for action.

From the hardness of my cock, it became clear that I was undeniably very turned on. We all retired to my huge bed and I looked at the two stepsisters and they were like something out of a wet dream, all lace, and light brown skin.

Jeanie lowered her head and kissed me and her tongue was exploring my mouth as mine explored hers, then she stopped, smiled and then sat in front of me next to Carla and she and Carla were licking my balls and ass and kissing my cock. It was like a feeding frenzy. Carla removed her knickers and she had a 4-inch long cock but it was surprisingly thick and shaved.

"Sir do you want to touch it, it's fine."

I was so turned on and in the zone that I did and it felt so smooth as it quivered and pulsed in my large hand.

Meanwhile Jeanie was looking at me to see how I reacted so I smiled and that seemed to announce that all was ok. She stood by the couch and she slowly lowered her knickers.

I suggested we should all move towards the huge bed, which we somehow did, stopping for kisses on the way.

Jeanie stood at the end of the bed, Carla was lying on the bed with me, and I could see Jeanie's wispy and sparse pubic hair as she lowered her panties and she leaned forward with her hands touching my shoulders and she pulled them down to her knees. I saw what I thought would be a very nice hairy wet pussy, but then she parted her thighs and there was the most amazing sight when from between her upper thighs out popped a cock which nearly as big as mine and she looked at up at me and said.

"Are you OK Sir?"

"Yeah sure Jeanie all is well but I am surprised, I am not upset, however if I can be honest I was not expecting that."

"Do you want me to go Sir?"

"No. Of course not, please stay"

Well, I was delighted but my mind was racing.

I got undressed and she explained how she didn't want to fool me but hoped it was OK.

Well it was more than OK as I kissed her deeply and Carla greedily sucked my cock. She asked if I would firstly fuck Carla, who she claimed she was an anal virgin, which I wasn't sure I believed, but I stood up, went to my wash-bag in the bathroom and retrieved some lube.

As I returned the two girls were on all fours on my bed looking over their shoulders and smiling and chatting away in Cebuano, so I didn't have clue what they were saying.

They had sexy spread cheeks and dangling cocks, and I couldn't stop myself from kneeling behind them rimming them in turn. It was like a buffet of exotic taboo sex spread out before me and I was like a starving man.

I hoped they would kiss each other, but they sadly didn't. Their faces were close, and I did think of suggesting it but I didn't want to be pushy and spoil things as this was shaping up to be a highly erotic night having started off in such a mediocre way at the club earlier.

We then lay down, and Jeanie prepared my cock by stroking with lubed hands and shortly afterwards I lubed Carla's supposedly virgin ass and I eased my swollen length inside this tight tunnel of pleasure and started slowly and steadily moving inside her most secret and naughty place. Carla then gasped.

"Daddy please I want it harder I want it all."

I then got into a rhythm of pounding slowly and deeply till I bottomed out with my whole 8 inches and I could see my girth stretching the skin around her tiny brown hole, with my heavy and full balls bashing her delicate skin surrounding it. Only then, I decided to fuck her very brutally as she was pushing back wanting it more and more and I ploughed her harder and harder, deeper and deeper.

She whimpered, turned round, her light make up was running with sweat and she begged me to go all in and keep going and to stop taking it out as it hurt her, but as I did that she yelped and I could see she had cum over the sheets shooting jet after jet of her stringy white cum.

I slowed down while she recovered and I was now aware of Jeanie licking my balls from behind as she took one at a time into her hot mouth, sucking and gently rolling her hot tongue around my balls. I was in 7th heaven, especially when she started to lick my ass, putting her tongue inside. Meanwhile I was still moving slowly and deeply inside Carla's sleek love hole.

This really was an assault of all my senses!

Carla held up a hand and asked me to stop I rolled off her and lay on my front pulling her to me and I started kissing her tiny nipples and alternatively tongue wrestling but this was so passionate I still get hard thinking about it even writing this today as she moaned and cried with desire.

Meanwhile Jeanie started to lick my ass deeper and deeper having put a pillow under me for easier access as I moaned with pleasure. She then rubbed her huge girly cock over my hole, not actually putting it in, just testing the water I guess.

As I wasn't objecting, she lined it up against my barely used opening and with her smooth lubed cock went straight inside me. I could feel her wispy hair tickling my cheeks. I was stunned and it hurt so much at first, however as I had received before, it was not an unusual feeling. Soon after I was comfortable with the feeling. so Jeanie pounded my ass for nearly ten minutes, at the same time I was tongue wrestling with Carla, her half sister, and then Carla, stopped and fed me her dripping hard cock to suck.

Well this was not in my plans, I was contemplating of evening of eating and fucking tight Asian pussy when I was at the club, but I was enjoying the whole scene and I could feel an awesome tingling as Jeanie kept hitting my sensitive spot over and over again until she suddenly grunted and filled me with hot creamy spunk. There was so much of it that I could feel it pulsing deep inside me then, moments later Carla climaxed in my mouth, which seemed to be another full load.

I didn't swallow.

These girls had so much to give, and even after cumming they never really went soft.

I had not cum yet so I lay on my back as Jeanie swallowed my cock and sucked me, only stopping to take air in through her cute nose, then she sucked me further into her throat, and it was driving me crazy.

I could feel her juice dripping, and then pouring out of my ass then suddenly, and I didn't warn her, I exploded into her hot smiling mouth.

I don't think I have ever produced so much cum but maybe the brutal stimulation of my prostate made it this strong, and this much.

They then did something I thought I would never experience in person as they kissed and swapped my juices from one hot mouth to the other until they opened their mouths and showed me that it had all gone. The old adage of everything coming to those who wait had never been truer than that night.

We chatted and basked in post orgasmic bliss, but presently they got cleaned up and dressed then they left shortly after, as they couldn't risk to be caught in a guests room.

I was so happy and that I asked, albeit jokingly, if there were anymore sexy ladies like them at home.

They smiled at each other and as it turns out there were.

I will reveal that in part two if anyone's interested. One was a friend of her Auntie one was another stepsister.