Cebu Hotel Sexy Threesome Pt. 02

Story Info
I meet Alice, another member of the 'family'.
2.7k words
4.8
6.6k
4

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 02/11/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In the aftermath of the earlier events, as I sat alone on the balcony, sipping the last of my drink, I wondered if this was a one off to keep me from saying anything about Carl / Carla or the start of something very exciting.

I didn't overthink things too much, and as the mosquitoes were biting, I decided to head back inside. I was tired, so I lay on the sheets, under the crumpled duvet and slept within minutes.

I must have over slept, as the next thing I heard was a knock on the door and someone saying

"Housekeeping"

I sat up, as someone backed into the room with a trolley of cleaning apparatus. I covered myself up, because as per usual, I woke up with a strong erection. As she turned round, closing the door, I realised it was Jeanie, dressed in the same style shirt and shorts she had on yesterday. She smiled, put a finger to her lips and came towards the bed.

"Sir, are you ok with what happened? I can't be long here as the supervisor needs the doors ajar when the room is being cleaned."

Before I could answer in the affirmative, she slid her hand under the quilt, and grasped my cock, stroking it up and down. She turned round, then released me to go to the door, plant the trolley back outside effectively blocking the room, and with all her clothes on she cam and sat on the bed.

She pulled the quilt back, and licked the end of my cock, it was as hard as stone, and I am always horny in the mornings.

She looked round again, went to the door, checked the corridor, and came back to my bed.

She then took my cock in her mouth, deeply, with her tongue playing on the underside, as she reached behind putting a well licked finger in my ass. She sucked me deeply, and within a couple of minutes, I produced a torrent of cum which she greedily swallowed.

"This is your morning wake up call Sir," she giggled.

"Jeanie, I really want to see you and Carla again, but it's too risky here as I know you both need your jobs to remain here, so if you want to meet again, and I hope you do, then I can change hotel as I am here for two more days".

She came over and kissed me and said.

"Sir we would both love to, maybe we can bring our Auntie, you will like her she has Malaki Suso, our other step sister in our complicated but big family."

(Malaki Suso is Tagalog for big boobs.)

I wondered, apart from fun and maybe a dinner what they were getting out of this, nobody asked for any gifts or money. I really wanted to meet Jeanie alone also as she is very hot and I really wanted to return the favour and fuck her deeply and seed her.

I asked her to write down her number, as I would get a local GLOBE SIM card when I went to the Mall later to make messaging easier. I decided I would go with the flow for now.

I showered, dressed and went to the open air cafe next to reception, grabbed a coffee and took it outside to drink on the terrace as it was sunny, and it felt good to feel the warmth on my exposed limbs and face. I decided to check out, and searching on the Internet earlier, I had booked a suite at another International branded hotel, which, as it turned out had nicer rooms, and was even quieter. I then took a cab to the Mall about 30 minutes away, and I dozed off in the cab. I hadn't seen Carl /Carla yet, maybe she didn't work in the mornings.

I wandered around, aimlessly, killing some time, and I bought a local SIM on the GLOBE network and I bought a cheap mobile to put it in. I looked around, and as I was feeling peckish, I went for another coffee and a sandwich, sat down at a corner table and watched the people coming and going in the air conditioned cool of this huge Mall.

I looked up, and saw Carla waiting in line with another girl, so I wondered what to do. If I called her over it could embarrass her so I just stared at the English language gadget magazine I had bought from a store.

Presently a shadow appeared over my table, looked up, it was Carla wearing skimpy frayed shorts, a white peasant blouse and heels which made her legs look awesome, and a long black natural looking wig, and behind her was another girl, smiling as Carla was whispering something behind her had which I could not understand of course.

"Hi Sir, sorry, Hi Mike this is my step sister Alice"

"Hi Carla, Hi Alice, I was just having a snack, you are welcome to join me, but I insist it is my treat."

"Hi Sir" Alice replied.

"Please call me Mike"

I went and got two iced coffees and two rounds of ham and cheese sandwiches, returning to the table, where Carla immediately moved to sit closer and put her hand on my knee. It was Carl's day off so he became Carla and we all chatted. I explained I had moved hotels, but I didn't mention the episode with Jeanie earlier.

"Mike, how was your morning wake up call this morning, Carla here told me all about it."

I was dumbfounded, as these girls seem so open, so unlike other Asian girls I had met in the past.

"It was delightful Alice. Thanks for asking!"

They giggled. Alice sat close n the other side, and put her hand on my other knee. We made small talk, ate our snack, then I said I would text Jeanie later today as she finished work at around 17,00 and I invited all three of them to dinner.

To be honest, I had no idea what was going on, they were all way younger than me, but I popped a tablet, so I was prepared.

I checked into the new hotel, and as I requested, I was taken to an over water villa type suite, with direct sea access and two huge Queen size beds. I was thinking ahead that I could push the beds together - IF I got lucky. I was thinking, I didn't really know if or how they were all related, and I didn't really care, but I knew I was a lucky man nonetheless. I had bought 6 bottles of imported Champagne at a king's ransom of a price, and I ordered lots of ice, which I deployed to fill up one of the sinks in the enormous bathroom, with a giant square Jacuzzi style bath in the centre. I also went into a well known lingerie store, and bought three identical sets of lingerie, the store manageress bagged them up and I write their names on a heart shaped label, and using the stationary supplies in the room desk, stuck them on. As they were all a similar shape and size, I bought size S / M which should cover all eventualities, but if the evening went well, then they wouldn't be keeping them on for that long!

With the Champagne chilling, I thought I would take a quick dip into the perfect blue waters of the Visayan Sea. I went in slowly, the water was incredibly warm, and I swam in the shallows for about half an hour, and then lay on the decking to get dry. I had arranged with Jeanie that they should come around 16,00 and we would have some snacks and something to drink, and not knowing anywhere to eat, I had booked an Asian fusion restaurant in the hotel.

Just before half four, there was a timid knock on the door and I opened it to the three lovely ladies. Jeanie kissed me on the cheek, Carla kissed me on the lips thrusting her long tongue into my mouth, and Alice shook hands!

We went outside where I had arranged a selection of some olives, potato chips in paper bowls and I had bought some cheap wine glasses. They sat down as I went inside to get a bottle of Champagne. I made a big effort to open it without killing anyone with a flying cork, and we toasted the setting sun and each other and began to chat. About an hour later, they had polished off two of the bottles, whilst I was sipping mine and topping it up with sparkling water, as I wanted to enjoy the moment and to be in control.

Alice and Carla went into the room to use the bathroom, where I had strategically left their gift bags and I sat there alone with Jeanie. I found Jeanie incredibly sexy, she had a very open mind, and she seemed to be the one in charge and seemingly very horny and adventurous.

I didn't ask any many questions about Alice, but our new friend Alice seemed to be relaxed in my company. As the bathroom door closed, Jeanie scooted over and sat on my lap, facing me, and we kissed, Predictably I was hard in seconds, and Jeanie was fiddling with the cord on my shorts when out comes Alice with Carla close behind. They were still dressed as before so perhaps they hadn't opened the bags. The sun was going down, and it was starting to get cloudy, so we went indoors. I was hand in hand with Jeanie, half wanting her on my own, but half wanting to see Alice naked and to play with Carla again. I excused myself to go and freshen up, clean my teeth and use some mouthwash.

I returned to the room, it was noticeably darker outside now, and I think a storm was coming. They had pushed the two beds together and were sitting on the edge just chatting, when to my utter surprise, Alice started kissing Carla. Jeanie stood up, hugged me and helped me out of my top and shorts, so I was naked in a room with three sexy girls, immediately she grabbed my cock, and Alice stopped kissing and stared at me...

"Sir Mike- that's so big! Oh my sweet lord- SO big"

Jeanie led me over to her and she touched it, her tiny hands could hardly get round me and she stroked it a little and let go. Alice then took her top off exposing a rather full bra, at least a B cup, ad they looked soft and natural. Carla helpfully unclipped her bra, and they were revealed to me in all their glory. Her nipples were also brown, but with more of a rosy tint to them. She then lowered her head and took one of Alice's ripe breasts in hand and proceeded to suck her nipple. Jeanie gently prodded me towards the other one, I knelt and started to stroke and suck a nipple of a girl I had hardly spoken too, and never even kissed!

Carla removed her top and bra, and I could feel movement behind me as Jeanie, now fully naked climbed up onto the bed, hard cock in hand and watched what was going on. I raised my head and kissed Alice, while Carla took my cock in her mouth.

I extricated myself to draw the curtains as I felt it would be more private, and by the time I came back Carla was naked too. Only Alice remained with her shorts on, and was standing up, she was quite tall, so I leaned down a little and kissed her. We stumbled to the bed and fell on to the top sheet, kissing and touching; I felt a pair of lips around my balls as I lay next to Alice. I recognised those lips, it was my morning wake up call friend Jeanie. Alice tentatively reached down and stroked my cock, I reciprocated by slipping my hand down the front of her shorts, and my hand touched something silky and lacy. I moved down further and I could feel the heat coming off Alice and I touched her between her legs. She practically sucked my tongue down her throat as I felt further, slipped a finger inside the crotch of he panties, and discovered a totally bald and very slippery pussy. She squirmed and tried to swallow my tongue as I fingered her, finding her clit, and within a few minutes she started to cum.

At this point I had yet to see her pussy, but my hand was being drenched by sweet pussy juices as she bucked and climaxed with my hand still stroking her lips and clitoris. She lay back after I removed my hand, undid her shorts completely and she stripped her panties and shorts off together. In the dim lighting, I noticed what an utterly perfect pussy it was, just a simple slit, beret of hair, and slightly red where I had been touching her.

Amazingly, Jeanie then moved towards her and buried her face between Alice's light brown thighs, lapping away ass sticking up in the air. So far I hadn't fucked Jeanie, and I really wanted too, so I followed her, lay between her outstretched legs and starting licking her ass putting my tongue deep inside her hole. Carla saw what was going to happen, and perhaps remembering my size from the previous evening, walked to the bathroom and retrieved the lube rom my open wash bag. She came back, passed it to me, and then squatted over Alice's face as it convulsed into another orgasm brought about by Jeannie's talented tongue.

Alice moved her head as Carla put a pillow under her neck, and Carla then guided her cock into Alice's sweet mouth. Alice was still being licked as the juices ran down between her legs to her ass crack where I noticed Jeanie had moved a slim finger towards. Having liberally coated my 8 inch (and very thick) cock in lube, and coated Jeanie's insides, I lined up my cock against the crack of Jeanie's ass. She reached behind and placed it on the very edge of her ass hole and slowly guided me inside. Alice was sucking Carla's cock like crazy, and Carla exploded in her mouth, which as Alice opened her mouth, and Carla's cum dripped down onto her soft boobs.

As I watched this, I turned my attention to Jeanie, who had stopped licking Alice's perfect pussy and drawn herself up to her knees. Alice was astounded that Jeanie appeared to have my whole cock embedded into Jeanie's ass and scuttled up to watch. Jeanie looked over her shoulder and smiled. I was ecstatic as I had really wanted to meet Jeanie again, and now here I was fucking her in her ass in front of her two stepsisters.. Carla got behind me and started to suck my right ball, Alice joined her and slowly licked the left one. Carla put a greased finger inside me, stroking my P spot, which made me leak cum into Jeannie's ass making it even slicker. I pounded her without mercy for 7 or 8 minutes until suddenly Jeanie squirted cum all over the sheets as she reached a thunderous and hands free orgasm.

At the sight and sound of that, I lost control, and poured a huge quantity of thick creamy cum deep into her bowels. Jeanie lay flat, coated in a sheen of sweat, panting and twitching, as I saw my cum leak out of her gaping asshole. I was so delighted as I had finally fucked Jeanie's tight ass, and breathlessly Jeanie said.

"Mike, that was so intense, I think that was so awesome, i have never cum from just being fucked before, but I fear that maybe I won't be able to sit down for a week!"

She tentatively put a finger inside her ass, which hadn't fully dilated yet and scooped up a blob of cum, and put it in her mouth.

We all lay there for a while, I went alone to the bathroom, as it was getting late and we had dinner reservations, and I ran some hot water into the huge 6 person Jacuzzi and sat in there with my eyes closed waiting for company.

More to follow......