Cecaelia

Story Info
Kelly is ravished by a tentacle creature at the beach.
3k words
4.7
20.8k
21
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DavidFun
DavidFun
33 Followers

Kelly lay down on the rock and felt the cool seawater lapping at her feet and occasionally splashing over her naked thighs as the tide washed in and receded. She and David had finally found the time to visit the secluded beach Stacey had told them about and it was indeed beautiful. Golden sand arched for hundreds of meters between two rocky peninsulas and apart from three nudists far away at the other end, they had the area to themselves.

After the long, hot walk through the scrub, they'd immediately ditched their clothes and dived into the cool waters but with the sun climbing almost overhead, Kelly was now tired and needed to find some shade. She'd left David still paddling in the shallows and headed between some house sized boulders leaning against each other, some of the many that made up the near peninsula. Inside she struck gold; a car sized rock which the tide appeared to have half worn down to a shallow couch shape, the lower half just above the tide so every third wave or so caressed her sore legs.

She closed her eyes and relaxed, listening to the call of distant birds and the waves exploring around the shoreline. While she was protected from the wind and sun, a gentle draft cooled her warm skin and she smiled at the thought of David finding her like this, naked and reclining, arms and legs slightly spread on a surprisingly comfortable rock at the water's edge.

The first touch was so very gentle, tentative even. It was just a feathery light brush against her foot but it was followed a moment later by another. Then a definite stroke and then it rested across her foot in a lazy manner. The skin was so smooth and slick but soft and firm and Kelly opened her eyes to see what David was using.

There was no sign of David, but a large mottled brown tentacle was casually draped over her foot and as Kelly watched another appeared over the edge of the rock and slithered cautiously towards her other foot. She froze but her heart began pounding and her mind raced.

Kelly figured it must be an octopus or some kind of cephalopod but she'd never seen one in nature before, let alone touched one. And having no knowledge of whether it was dangerous or not she wouldn't have touched it. She was going to pull her foot away from the second tentacle when she remembered her other foot was already gently held by the creature. Not venomous.

Kelly forced herself to relax but the adrenalin buzzed about her head. She remembered how curious and playful octopuses were and decided to remain still. After all, she may never get another chance to see one again this close.

The second tentacle slid over her other foot and the end curled back around her arch almost holding her foot. The end probed at her instep, then touched her toes and she tried hard not to giggle at the ticklish sensation. The first tentacle moved again and wrapped around her ankle. She felt a gentle pressure and a third tentacle appeared over the lip of the rock. The creature must have been using Kelly to pull itself out of the water and she wondered uncertainly how big it would be.

The third tentacle slid up her calf and began to push under her knee. Now she could feel the suckers under each tentacle, small mounds of pressure tickling her legs and sliding over her smooth skin. Kelly realised all the tentacles were sliding up her legs, though they still held her feet gently in place. The first tentacle was still draped over her foot, but now the girth of the tentacle appeared to have grown as the tip slipped along her leg towards her knee, mirroring the latest arrival. The second tentacle slithered around her other foot, tightening and sliding in strange combination that was both so soft and yet firm. Kelly shivered.

Two large golden eyes appeared over the edge of the rock with the rest of its large oblong head somewhere behind it. The eyes seemed to look up the entire length of her body from between her feet and Kelly suddenly remembered how naked she was. The eyes seemed to be staring straight at the dark thatch of hair between her legs and Kelly realised that the tentacle that had slid under her knee was now probing its way up her inner thigh. Not wanting to startle the creature, she slowly moved a hand across to cover her warm pussy and shuddered at her own touch. She was wet and not from her recent swim.

A tentacle wrapped itself around her wrist and Kelly wasn't sure which tentacle this was. The octopus was now fully between her legs and she could see all of the creature except the last tentacle hanging behind the ledge in the watery foam. The pretty golden eyes still stared at her pussy, or her face, and the other tentacles stroked and flowed around her legs, probing her knees, sliding across her thighs, and the tip of one exploring delicately between her toes.

The tentacle around her wrist surprised her somewhat and Kelly gently pulled her hand away. But the tentacle didn't let go. It stretched and stayed around her wrist and the entire octopus casually moved into her lap to unstretch the tentacle. Kelly felt something soft pushing through the fur of her pussy, stroking her downy hair and pressing against her lips. The cool tentacle felt so good against her heat that she couldn't help but spread her knees a little wider.

The tentacles were everywhere now. Her foot was still being massaged, a firm length or lengths pressed against both her thighs, something draped over her stomach and she shuddered as some suckers slid around her hard nipple. Those golden eyes were now a few centimetres from her aching cunt and seemed to keep watching intently as something soft and firm and oh so cool slithered inside her. Kelly felt her cunt stretch open and felt the soft ridges of the suckers as the tentacle entered her. She moaned aloud, the sound mixing with the gurgling waves.

She tasted salt as a nearby tentacle, discovering another open orifice, filled her mouth. She let it and it probed about her teeth and tongue, freely exploring her mouth. When it pushed against her tongue, Kelly pushed back and they wrestled briefly. Kelly licked along the suckers, feeling their ridges and texture against her tongue and the tentacle responded, sliding its suckers across her taste buds, tasting her back.

The tentacle in her cunt slithered out, then returned and stretched her some more. Kelly couldn't tell if it was the same tentacle or another. It seemed bigger, but it could have just been pushing further into her, widening her cunt as the tentacle got thicker. Indeed, the sliding motion continued but slowed and Kelly felt the sensation as bump after bump of cool suckers entered her burning cunt.

Now her other wrist also had a tentacle around it. Her head had been lifted slightly and her hair was being stroked while another soft tentacle wrapped about her neck. The tip of a tentacle continued exploring her nipple while the length coiled around her other breast. One foot was still being squeezed but the mass of head and tentacle bases between her legs made it impossible to tell how many tentacles were there.

Her senses were already going into overload when she felt something slide between her arse cheeks and start probing gently at her arsehole. She wondered if it would fit and as it did, she remembered the stories of octopuses fitting their entire bodies through small holes. Kelly moaned again, the tentacle still in her mouth, another sliding into her arse, her cunt filled with the slippery sensation moving inside her as she squeezed the tentacles and they pushed back. The cool sensations against her feet, her wrists entwined, her erect nipple against the suckers, her breast being squeezed, the pressure about her neck, the tugging on her hair, the taste of salt, the waves pounding, her cunt on fire. And then she felt something hard against her clit.

Kelly's orgasm exploded through her. Pleasure coursed through every vein, down her hips and up her torso to consume her completely. Her back arched and her fists clenched and she tried not to bite down on the length still in her mouth. A strangled moan escaped Kelly's mouth and the tentacle slipped out as she sank back against the rock. A large wave washed over the lower half of her body and the mass of tentacles floated around her then settled softly against her legs once more.

Despite the cool water and the gentle wind over her skin, Kelly was still hot and flushed. The sound of her panting was lost in the waves. She opened her eyes and the octopus was still draped over her thighs, the expressionless golden eyes still looking through her. While the creature's tentacles were back below her waist, they were never still, stroking her hips and legs, the tip of one searching between her toes.

Her head was still being held and her hair was still being stroked and Kelly frowned, confused. She looked up. It was David, grinning down at her, smugness radiating like a beacon. What had she just done? "This isn't what it looks like," she panicked.

"Of course it is," he soothed. "That was amazing to watch. You are so very sexy." David leaned over and kissed her gently, stilling her words with his tongue. Of course he wasn't upset. He had always supported and accepted her. She kissed him back and relaxed as David continued stroking her hair.

David pulled away a little and Kelly shivered as she felt his warm breath against her ear. "Let's see what our new friend does next," he whispered.

The tentacles had already started sliding up her body once more and one cold little tip slithered around her nipple. David reached forward slowly and squeezed her other nipple gently between his fingers and the contrast was exquisite.

Several more tentacles stroked up her body, caressing her thighs and hips and waist and ribs as they did. David leaned cautiously over her and Kelly turned her head thinking he wanted his cock sucked. It was just out of reach and instead she felt his hand on her knee, gently pulling her leg aside to further expose her cunt.

Cool air caressed her pubes and a second later Kelly felt a tentacle glide slickly along her lips. She wasn't sure if the slick was her or the tentacle but she spread her other leg wider and a small sucker brushed her clit on its way past. She shuddered with delight as another followed and a third before the tentacle raised and twisted its tip to hover at her dripping entrance.

The tip stroked her entrance carefully ("Tentatively," thought Kelly with a smirk) before slowly sliding inside her again. She barely felt the pleasant bump as the first sucker entered her and waited impatiently for the next. She was rewarded as the second sucker stretched her entrance a tiny bit more and an aeon later the third and she could feel the tentacle probing inside her.

She moaned and rolled her head back and David was good enough to shuffle forward and slide his rigid cock into her mouth. She stroked her tongue around his length and tasted salt, like the tentacle but hard and firm and with that comforting familiar taste underneath. She sealed her lips around him and was able to push her head forward to take more of his cock and David obliged by cradling her head and shuffling further forward until his cock filled her mouth.

She felt the tip of his cock touch the back of her throat as she felt the tentacle filling her insides and still sucker after sucker gradually pushed past her entrance stretching her cunt further and further by tiny ecstatic degrees.

Kelly gurgled blissfully then moaned around David's cock as the something hard returned to her clit. It could only be the beak of the octopus and maybe it was trying to consume her juices or not, but how or why Kelly didn't care. It slid off her clit and she only knew she wanted it back. She shifted her hips and it brushed tantalisingly against her again but wasn't enough.

She brought her arm around and a tentacle wrapped around her forearm like a gauntlet but she didn't stop. She placed her hand around the bulbous head of the creature, avoiding the eyes and feeling the satiny smooth springy slick skin beneath her fingertips. Another tentacle returned to her throat but if the octopus was concerned there was no sign of upset and Kelly was able to guide the head back those agonising few millimetres. She shuddered in delight as the beak finally returned to her clit and the creature somehow realised what she needed.

David also knew what she needed and was thrusting his cock carefully against the back of her throat but he was steadily gaining speed. She tried to relax and another sucker stretched into her cunt and David's cock pressed a little deeper into her throat. She had never felt so full before and wasn't sure if she could take much more but David's grip tightened just a fraction at almost the same time as the tentacles around her arm and throat slightly squeezed. She gave herself over to them and the sensations that engulfed her.

David was no longer holding her knee but a tentacle had wrapped itself around her calf and the tip slithered about and between her toes. Another tentacle held her other knee aside while a third tentacle had wrapped itself around her waist and finished under her arched back with the tip sliding between the cheeks of her arse. The tentacle sliding around her nipple was coming from under her shoulder which was being supported somehow and her upper arm was wrapped in probably another tentacle that grazed across the soft skin beside her breast.

The creature seemed to be trying to squeeze the last of its tentacle inside her and the large sucker played at her stretched and aching entrance. David's grip on her head was gentle but unyielding as he pounded his cock down her accommodating throat and Kelly realised the tentacle there could feel each thrust. As if to confirm her suspicions, the tentacle that had been around her knee and stroking her thigh plunged into her already engorged cunt and started thrusting in rhythm with David.

Kelly cried out in ecstasy, knowing how sore she would be the next day and David thrust a last few times down her throat. His warm cum filled her mouth and she gurgled as she pushed the creature's head into her burning clit. It slithered off for an agonising instant then on again and then she exploded with another orgasm. The taste of David's cum trickled down her throat while some dribbled from her mouth as she silently screamed with pleasure

Each spot that the creature touched blossomed with euphoria to engulf every nerve in her body. She was vaguely aware of David pulling from her mouth, his hot cum splashing across her breasts, warmth radiating, a tentacle smearing it with cool slickness around her tummy, a chill breeze on burning skin, more cool tentacles sliding about her flaming torso and thighs, the creature sliding against her flushed cunt, its sweet tentacles shifting the unbearable pleasure along her legs and through her arms, soothing her, filling her, holding her, caressing her as the waves of pleasure washed over and over her. She lay there, panting, warm afterglow and cool touch shifting about her exhausted form, fading with the euphoria, the crash of the waves coming into focus, a spear of light nearby which hadn't been there before.

David was gently kissing her brow, stroking her hair and, like a blanket being removed, Kelly was vaguely aware of the cool slippery mass slithering down her body.

She looked down to see the first few large mottled brown tentacles disappear over the edge of the rock and managed to gasp out a, "Thank you." She didn't know if the creature understood, but it seemed the right thing to do.

To her surprise, it stopped and turned its golden eyes towards her. It raised its head and seemed to get taller like it was stretching and the rubbery skin lightened to a caramel colour. The bulb of the head sprouted dark wavy hair, a waist curved, two arms appeared, and Kelly was looking at a smaller but very attractive woman whose gentle hips spread into the same mass of tentacles that had so recently pleasured her.

"A cecaelia," Kelly gasped.

"A what?" David asked confused. He was admiring the small pert breasts but his gaze was drawn to the same golden eyes.

"Cecaelia," Kelly repeated. "Half human, half octopus. They're supposed to be legends."

"Well," David agreed, "that sex was pretty legendary."

Kelly rolled her eyes and turned back to the creature who was still observing them impassively. "Thank you," she said again. When she didn't get a response, she extended her open hand and smiled.

The cecaelia ignored Kelly's hand but when her smile appeared the creature smiled back and wriggled forward. She planted a tiny kiss on Kelly's lips, said something in a strange sibilant language, then turned and dived into the water.

Kelly waved at the ocean, then soon settled back against the rock. She wasn't too sure how long they lay there before the cool seemed to bite a little and David's stomach growled. She curled up against his warmth and he kissed her gently.

"So," he said, "I guess we'll be coming back here again."

"Definitely," Kelly moaned, kissing him back again. "Let's go get some lunch. No wonder Stacey loves this place."

DavidFun
DavidFun
33 Followers