Season of the Snow-Beast

Story Info
Lost girl is gangbanged by three Abominable Snowmen.
2.3k words
4.53
26.5k
57
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It had been nearly twelve hours since I'd gotten separated from my hunting group. I'd made the mistake of wandering too far into the forest when a powerful winter storm swept in and pummeled our lands. I quickly realized that I couldn't see or hear anyone. I hoped that my friends found somewhere to take shelter, though perhaps I would never know. To be lost in the middle of the woods in the dead of winter is almost certainly a death sentence. If the freezing temperatures didn't kill me, the starvation surely would.

I huddled against a thick tree trunk until the blizzard died down enough to see, and then I decided to look for help. The wind whipped my face as I trudged through the drift, struggling to lift my legs through nearly three feet of snow. I began to panic when I went to take a step and found that I couldn't lift my foot -- I was stuck in the snow and muck. Clearly, the storm had decided this was as far as I would go.

I began to panic, but then paused when I heard a rustling in the trees not too far away. I couldn't quite make out the misshapen shape lurking in the shadows. What kind of animal would even be out during a storm? Any woodland creature with a scrap of common sense would have abandoned these parts days ago.

The mysterious being moved into the light and that's when I got a better look. If I had possessed the ability to run through snow, I would have been gone at first glance of the beast standing a stone's throw away from me.

We were told stories of the snow-beasts as children, but we never believed them. They had many names -- yeti, snow-beast, abominable snowman, etc. Apart from the fact that they are powerful creatures who prefer to live in isolation, not much else is known about them. I couldn't believe I was seeing one with my own two eyes.

He was nearly ten feet tall and covered in thick, white hair -- the kind of hair that would make it easy to survive these wintery conditions. His shape was relatively similar to that of an ape, but more human-like, with long limbs and a thick neck. His large, padded hands were the size of my head, and probably capable of crushing me with little effort. He was so covered in hair that I could barely make out any facial features except for two glassy black eyes, a squashed nose, and a mouthful of sharp teeth. He watched me for a few moments in contemplative silence.

I wondered, had he ever met a human before? Was he simply curious, or did he want to turn me into supper?

He suddenly broke free of his stillness and moved towards me through the tall snow with ease. I instinctively tried to step backwards, and immediately fell onto my ass in the snow. The snow-beast lifted me and threw me over his shoulder like a sack of potatoes.

I was too cold, and too exhausted, to fight my capture. We walked for a bit, and I wondered absently where he was taking me. Why not just kill me on the spot? As far as dying goes, it would be a much preferable option to hypothermia.

The storm picked up a bit, and the snow-beast stopped for a moment to rest and wipe the ice chips from his eyes. He set me on the ground with a plop, and then rubbed his hands up and down my arms -- trying to create friction, I realized. I took the fact that he was trying to warm me up as a sign he wasn't going to hurt me.

"Can you talk?" I asked. He grunted in response, so I took that as a "no".

Finally, we arrived back at his cave.

The first thing I noticed was a small fire raging in the center of the cave, emitting a warmth that immediately drew me in. A quick glance around the space revealed a large collection of knives, spears, makeshift-cookware, and many other tools meant to aid survival in the wilderness. Animal skins, that of deer and wolves and many others I had no name for, adorned the walls like trophies. I spotted a stone slab off to the side that seemed to act as a workspace -- specks of blood and fur dotted the surface, evidence of a recent kill. Clearly, this snow-beast possessed basic intelligence and survival skills and wasn't the mindless monster many believed him to be.

He fetched me a bowl of water and a plate of dried meat, which I immediately inhaled. The food felt good on my empty belly. The snow-beast stoked the fire and watched me as I held out my hands to the flames.

He stared at my shivering body, and I think we both knew that I would never get warm while wearing wet clothes. He moved closer, and with those large, hairy hands, swiftly ripped open my shirt and watched my heavy breasts spill free. He began to tear away at my skirts and long underwear, ignoring my protests, until I sat absolutely naked on the cold stone floor. He tossed my wet clothes aside. My nipples peaked in the chill air, and I folded both arms across my chest to cover them. He picked me up easily and carried me to a makeshift bed by the fire made of thick wolf pelts.

He held me against him in a spooning position as we lay on our sides. My instincts told me to run from this dangerous, savage, creature, however the sheer warmth his large body offered me was too good to resist. His arm draped over my chest, and I leaned into him, trying to soak up as much warmth as I could possibly manage.

His big hand splayed protectively across my bare belly, before slowly drifting south towards my belly button. I could sense his curiosity at the naked female form, as he had likely not seen it before, and I parted my legs so he could get a better look. He began to tug at the dark curls between my legs, truly fascinated by this patch of hair, probably curious as to why it only grew there and did not cover my entire body. I could almost hear the question he couldn't ask -- what existed beneath the hair?

I spread my legs wider, an invitation.

I gasped as his calloused fingers slid curiously between my lower lips. He prodded my pink folds, running his fingers up and down my slit with surprising gentleness. I yelped when his thumb passed over my clit, which prompted him to do it again, and again, and again. He let out a grunt of excitement when he felt my dampness. Eventually he located the wet hole that was the source of the slippery mess I had made. I spread my legs wider, inviting him to explore. He didn't need any further encouragement before sliding a finger inside me.

Each of his massive sausage fingers had to be over six inches in length, larger than the average human male's penis. He seemed to realize that with every pump of his hairy finger, I moaned louder, and he seemed to enjoy the sound of my moans. I leaned my head into his soft, warm, chest, enjoying the pleasure he was wringing from me, very much aware of the raging hard cock poking into my back. He began to finger me with greater speed, until the heat between my legs exploded and I climaxed hard. He held me tighter as spasms racked my body, and then lifted his hand to his mouth to taste my juices.

I took his excited grunts to mean that he was enjoying the taste of me. He quickly positioned himself between my legs in search of the source. His scruffy, matted hair tickled my thighs as he dove straight into my messy wet hole and began to lick me furiously. I should have been more afraid to have those jagged teeth so close to my most sensitive parts, but I was too distracted by his soft tongue swirling through my wet folds.

I felt a sudden, desperate urge to take the snow-beast's cock inside me, so I flipped over onto my stomach and presented my ass to him -- the universal mating stance. He grunted loudly at the sight of my glistening wet pussy on full display. I cried out as he entered me, filling me swiftly and thoroughly, sheathing himself with my cunt. He was not gentle. He pounded me with his ten-inch cock until I was screaming at the top of my lungs. My second orgasm came hard and fast.

The snow-beast picked up speed, and I didn't have time to brace myself before he let out a roar that shook the cave, and then splattered my womb with thick spurts of cum. I was sad when he withdrew from me, allowing his hot cum to leak out of me and spill onto the floor. My needy cunt was empty without him inside me.

The snow-beast wasn't done with me yet. He lay down on the pelt and guided me onto his stiffening cock. I straddled him, enjoying the feeling of his soft hair brushing up against every inch of my body -- my face, my breasts, my belly. He gripped my hips as he began to fuck me from below. I was too busy riding him to notice that a second snow-beast had entered the cave.

A scuffling at the entrance of the cave alerted me to the presence of the second snow-beast. I had assumed that my rescuer lived alone, but perhaps he traveled with a pack. The second snow-beast was somehow larger and hairier that the one currently inside of me. I made to stand up, but my savior held me firmly against him, seemingly unbothered by the presence of the newcomer. Were they friends? Brothers?

The second snow-beast watched me get fucked on the floor of the cave, his own cock stiffening between his tree-trunk legs. Though I couldn't quite make out his expression, I got a sense that it was one of jealousy.

Suddenly, the first snow-beast gripped my ass cheeks with both hands and spread them apart, stretching out the skin of my tiny little star. I realized too late that the beast was spreading my ass in invitation to his brother. From the commotion behind me, I understood that the invitation was accepted.

Before I could even react, I felt the tip of the second beast's cock line up to the entrance of my little virgin hole. I wasn't entirely sure that I could take both of them at the same time, but it didn't seem like I was getting a choice in the matter. I screamed as the snow-beast stretched my tight ring of muscle. After a few failed attempts at penetration, the beast removed his cock, and I thought for a moment that he had given up. Then I heard him roughly clear his throat before hocking a glob of saliva right onto my puckered star.

"It's not going to fit!" I screeched, but my pleading fell on deaf ears. While the first beast held my cheeks open, the second beast invaded my well-lubricated asshole with the determination of someone who wasn't going to give up until he got what he wanted. I screamed as he stretched me open, my unwilling rectum opening wide to accommodate him.

The massive cock of the second snow-beast settled deep in my bowels. With two monster cocks inside me, I had become positively airtight. I was surprised that the pain in my ass began to subside, and even more surprised when the feeling turned pleasurable. My eyes rolled to the back of my head as both cocks began to fuck me at the same time. I wondered, had they done this before? Brought a weak, starving girl back to their cave to make her their plaything, and fuck her into oblivion? I realized that I didn't care, so long as they continued to annihilate both of my holes until every last drop of cum was wrung from my body.

To my immense shock, a third snow-beast stumbled into the cave.

I wondered where he could have possibly come from while he surveyed the scene before him -- two of his brothers plowing a naked, drooling woman who looked to be enjoying a brutal fucking like the whore she was. The swinging cock between his legs hardened, and it was clear that he wanted to join. Given that both of my lower holes were currently being occupied, I offered the only one I had left, and opened my mouth wide.

The third snow-beast hurried over and quickly slid his cock between my lips. He had a nice, earthy taste about him, and I greedily began to suck. I choked on his meaty member while he fisted his hand in my hair and began to roughly fuck my throat. His hairy balls slapped up against my chin while saliva drooled from the corners of my mouth. He suddenly withdrew, allowing me to catch my breath, before continuing his assault on my windpipe. He continued to fuck my throat while his brothers simultaneously pounded my pussy and asshole.

I wondered, if anyone from my village caught sight of me in this predicament, what would they think? Would they recognize the quiet girl with a giant cock stuffed in every hole?

The three snow-beasts pumped my small body until they came within seconds of each other. A torrent of cum flooded my bowels, my womb, and my throat at exactly the same time, the rush of liquid forcing yet another orgasm out of me. Finally, they removed themselves from me, allowing me to collapse on the bed, my body sticky with sweat, my holes dripping cum.

We all slept peacefully that night, and the rest is history.

I decided to live among the snow-beasts permanently. They protected me and provided me with food and shelter, and in return, they got to use my holes whenever they wanted. It was an arrangement that I quite enjoyed.