Cece's Dark Desires

Story Info
Cece explores her secret desires.
1k words
4.27
2.7k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hi, I'm Cece, and this is my story.

I'm twenty-five years old, lithe, and well-proportioned. I have short honey-blond hair, sparkling blue eyes, and a bachelor's degree in physiology. Like most people, I have a dark side. A side that I only share in my stories.

I got tired of the mainstream ideals of love and sex. It was always the same, especially the sex. Boy-girl, girl-girl, aggressive man, and a passive woman I'd go out to dinner, have a few drinks, and end up on my back with some self-centered, selfish man stuffing my cunt with his cock.

His only desire was to seek his release, often leaving me with a cunt full of sperm and an empty, unsatisfied desire. I would usually have to take matters into my own hands with the help of Oscar. Oscar is my lifelike, battery-powered sexual dynamo.

Yes, a dildo, nine inches in length, with a firm, curved, lifelike latex cock that will always finish the job after the selfish guy leaves me sexually frustrated. Oscar is also pliable, being able to bend yet being firm enough to satisfy any woman's deepest desire.

I often dream of a sexually refined man who can take the reins yet fulfill a woman's intimate needs. Truth be told, I love being subrogated. I love a man who is dominant and brings out the slut in a woman.

Yes, I am a slut. With the right man. All women are suppressed sluts. The right man can bring out the slut in any woman. When she finds Mr. Right, she is putty in his hands. I often fantasize about being chained up and sexually used by a man who thrives on making me come until my body is weak from enduring multiple orgasms.

I started trolling the underground swinging date sites for Philadelphia singles couples and fetishes. I was generally attracted to the bondage scene. But I had to be careful. I have a professional reputation to shield me from my dark desires.

Some desires I never knew I had. I had just returned from a night out. I met a guy; he was cute and charming. He made me feel good, so I brought him home for some sex. He fucked me hard and fast. He dumped his sperm in me as if I were an empty vessel, a toilet, or a cumbucket. Then a few minutes later, he was up, dressed, and gone.

Another fucking self-centered asshole! I sat up on the edge of my bed. I took a swig of wine directly from the bottle and said to myself, "Fuck it!" I chugged the rest of the bottle. It was about half full. I got out of bed and went to my desk and trolled the area websites for anything interesting.

I found an ad by Master Dane. It was an ad for submissives. He had a video of his playroom and some masked women in various forms of bondage. My libido was stirring. I felt an itch between my legs that my fingers couldn't subdue.

I went back to my bedroom and flopped back on my bed grabbing Oscar from the bedside table. I plunged him into my crotch and fucked myself as roughly as I could handle. I finally achieved an orgasm and passed out.

I lay there with Oscar slipping out of my slick, soiled cunt. Stoned on the wine and too weak to do anything but sleep. I awoke later and went back to my computer and contacted Master Dane. I told him about my night. I told all, leaving nothing out.

I gave in to the delightful but taboo contact with a man who I didn't know. I knew it could be dangerous to contact anyone about my sexual fantasies. I was experiencing the most thrilling sexual taboo I could have imagined at that moment. I was not clearly thinking about the next moment. My ass was at the edge of my chair.

My legs were spread wide, enjoying the attention. Of my fingers. I didn't know that my computer cam was on.

Then he contacted me asking me to push my chair back so he could see me fingering my slut cunt. I freaked and asked him how he knew what I was doing. He told me my camera was on. I considered turning it off but the idea that a total stranger could see me diddle my twat caused me to have a small orgasm.

I tried putting him off, but he said something that made sense. I was in my house and he didn't know me. Of course, he was correct, I used an alias, "horny-bitch" which was my alias on this forum.

I thought, why not? I pushed my chair back and reached down rubbing my wet cunt slit as he typed degrading and debasing words feeding the fire in my loins. Then I felt something strange. I felt a massive orgasm fueled by some unknown observer watching as I masturbated myself to climax.

He was telling me what to do and how to do it. I felt so wicked and perverse I felt my secretions escaping my cunt. I reached down, dipping my fingers into the gooey mess, and rubbed the slick juices all over my body as I shivered in ecstasy. I was soon to learn I had more dark and forbidding desires.

To be continued.

***************************************************************************************************This story is a work of fiction and may disclose various sexual and social subjects such as female-female sex, male-female sex, sexual reluctance, group sex, non-protected sex, degradation, drugs, alcohol, exhibition, nonconsent, pregnancy, voyeurism, and subrogation. The author neither condones nor condemns any or all of the acts portrayed herein.

Your comments are welcomed. Do not comment on the authenticity of any portion of this fictitious writing. Or morality. It is fiction, a fictional story. It is intended solely for entertainment purposes and not to be analyzed for accuracy in any manner. if you read it. Thank you for following and reading my story or stories.