Cedar Hill Cheerleaders Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chantelle's cry attracted the attention of the other patrons.

"Bâtard!" Screamed one French girl.

"Sacrebleu! Allez vous en!" Shouted another French tourist as he and two others pulled the rapist off Chantelle. Immediately a fight started between the rapist's local friends and the other males; mainly tourists.

The four left via a side fire-escape; but not before James filmed some of the fight and Chantelle worming her way through the mayhem.

As they walk up the street James continued filming; he made sure he had footage of Skye and Greg walking arm-in-arm, still nude, with the police arriving at the front of the pub in the back-ground.

Later that day, at the airport waiting to board the plane, James transferred the recent clips from the cameras onto his laptop. Then he edited the clips and moved the results into the appropriate folders, before transferring the whole lot into a red heart-shaped USB memory stick. This was then placed on a black ribbon and given to Chantelle to wear as a choker.

On the plane James sat next to the window with Chantelle next to him on the isle. Skye and Greg sat on the other side of the isle.

Chantelle had been feeling a little randy ever since the incident in the pub earlier that day. So as soon as the cabin was blacked out, Chantelle let James know how randy she felt by reaching into his pants and stroking his cock.

James led Chantelle to the toilet immediately behind the cockpit. Once inside James removed his pants and sat down. Chantelle didn't hesitate and immediately lifted her dress and lowered herself onto his waiting erection.

Since they were so close to the front of the plane, ever little movement of the plane was exaggerated, which meant Chantelle constantly slid back and forth, up and down on James' lap. Her hunger for sex was quickly satisfied.

As their skin became flush and hot with sexual excitement, Chantelle pulled her clothes off over her head. As she did that, James unbuttoned his shirt and slipped it off. They embraced and James enjoyed the planes' movement further enhanced by Chantelle flexing her cunt muscles each time his cock pushed deeper into her cunt.

You've all heard the expression; 'When they kissed the Earth moved.' Well on this occasion, when they kissed there was a tremendous explosion and they felt the plane drop so fast that they lifted off the toilet.

You see, just a second of so before that, two terrorists decided it was time to take over the plane. They were seated just ahead of the wings. They jumped to their feet shouting, "ALLAH BE PRAISED!"

The sky marshal reacted without thinking and fired at them. His first shot wounded one terrorist; his second shot hit the suicide belt worn by that man. The explosion set off the belt worn by the other. These explosions ruptured the plane's fuselage and the fuel tanks of the nearest wing. The fuel sprayed into the rear section of the cabin before it too erupted into flames; this caused the plane to break up into four major pieces: the two wings; the tail section; and the cockpit with the toilet and several rows of seats attached.

Most passengers not killed outright by the explosions were either burnt to death or suffocated due to the plane's high altitude. The pilots were killed by the fumes from the burning cables in the control console, but not before they initiated the hijack alarm signal.

Amazingly Chantelle and James survived in the toilet, which acted as a life support capsule; the air remained fresh and pressurised within the toilet almost until it hit the ocean. This front section bounced across the water several times before it skidded over the coral reef and came to rest on the beach of the Char Island.

The natives below didst see the fireball as the pieces plummeted into the sea; and many did believe that the prophesy hadst come to pass; that the white God had cometh unto their island.

James hadst been knocked unconscious; however, Chantelle had only received some heavy bruising. With some difficulty she opened the toilet door and stepped down onto the sandy beach. There was no one to be seen, so she did proceed to walk inland on the nearby path, hoping to find help for James.

Chantelle hadst not long left the beach before May and Jose arrived at the wreckage. May was a virgin and Jose her beloved partner.

And with Jose's help, she brought forth James and laid him in a manger; because there was not anything else more comfortable thereabouts.

For an hour Chantelle didst walk east along the path and encountered not anyone. There was a full moon, but 'twas hidden by soft white clouds.

And there were a group of shepherds abiding in the field, keeping watch over their flock that night. And, lo, Chantelle came upon them, and the glory of God shone around about them; and they were sore afraid.

For she was transfigured before them: a small cloud of mist rose from the pathway behind Chantelle and settled either side of her shoulders, to the shepherds it appeared as two gossamer wings; her face, hair and those wings did shine as the sun, and her body was even whiter than snow. For the moonbeam that shone about them all wast brightest on Chantelle, like a spotlight.

And Chantelle said unto them, "Fear not: for, behold, I being good tidings of great joy. For unto you is delivered this day on the beach James, my friend, thy God." Chantelle was surprised by her own words even as she spoke. It was as if she was a puppet in the hands of an unseen ventriloquist/puppeteer.

Having seen her so illuminated, they didst believe her to be the angel mentioned in the prophesy, and concluded that her friend must be the white God come to them as foretold.

And it came to pass, as the angel Chantelle was gone away from them along the path, the shepherds said one unto another. "Let us now go forth even unto the beach, and see this thing which is come to pass, which the angel hath made known unto us."

And they came with haste, and found May and Jose, and the injured James lying in the manger. James had recovered a little and was sleeping; and the fairness of his skin and hair were most evident. Then the shepherds returned, glorifying and praising God for all the things they hadst heard and seen, as 'twas told unto them.

Chantelle did continue along the path as it meandered around a small hill and then followed a creek up to the lake from whence it came. It leadeth her generally in an easterly direction.

There was soon a most glorious sunrise; the patchwork of soft white clouds didst become a brilliant red, and then slowly changed through orange and pale yellow, before they faded back to fluffy white, as the sun didst disappear above them. It looked as if it wouldst be a fine day, even though the sky 'twas overcast.

And after she had journeyed for a few hours, suddenly there shone around about her a bright light from heaven; and she fell to the earth, and heard a voice saying unto her, "Chantelle, Chantelle."

And she said, "Who art thou?"

And the voice sayest, "I am thy God, and the God of thy parents; the one who hast guided thee all of thy days."

Chantelle's immediate thought, 'Does that mean that my meeting with James that first Saturday was not by chance, but preordained by God?'

God having read her thought, didst say, "Yes, thou are correct; you two had to meet so that ye both wouldst develop as desired."

And she trembling and astonished said, "Lord God, what wilt thou have me doest?"

And the voice sayest unto her, "Arise, and go forth unto the village, and it shall be shown to thee what thou must say and do." Immediately it dawned on Chantelle who the unseen puppeteer was. The voice continued, "For the people of this village are my people; they dost worship me with child-like faith. So thou art to observe and respect their traditions and attempt not to discourage their practices, but endorse them by participating therein."

Then the voice added, "Henceforth thy name shall be 'Char Telle Spiritos' and ye wilt be as an angel unto my people, the Char Tribe."

A couple of natives did see Char Telle illuminated by that very bright sunbeam, and ran unto the village and didst announce the coming of the white angel of the prophesy.

And Char Telle arose from the earth and didst herself proceed unto the village. There was a large grassed clearing with the path up the middle and some native huts around its edges. At the far side of the clearing there was a raised area. On this mound there did stand three nude men; the one on her left looked the most authoritative, he wore only a headband of colourful feathers; the middle one had anklets on his legs and bracelets on his wrists, these had small rattles attached; the third man stood erect and appeared most peaceful, he had what appeared to be a white choker, perhaps a shirt collar in reverse.

Either side of the path there stood about 40 men, women, and children, all appeared to be nude. As Char Telle didst enter the clearing they all bowed their heads.

She did continue to walk along the path and up onto the raised mound in front of the native on the left.

"Hello, I'm Char Telle Spiritos. I have come to beseech thee to see to my friend who is at this moment on the beach awaiting thy visit."

"Well hello; I am the Chief of this island. My name is Char Antigo and this village is Char-le-Ville." As he spoke, he extended his arms, wrapped them around Char Telle and pulled her to himself and hugged her. Char Telle did likewise, and embraced him with her arms.

At that moment Char Telle didst become aware of her own nudity, having on only her ankle boots and the choker with the red heart-shaped memory stick upon it. She was not self-conscious about this; in fact she felt well at ease because all those there present were similarly not wearing clothes. She thought it may have been uncomfortable if she had been the only one fully clothed.

As she stood there being hugged, she sensed the growth of his penis against her stomach. Unseen hands lifted her up onto her toes; hence his penis didst fall between her legs. As it stiffened further, it curved up and its tip it did nudge her vagina.

At that time, she didst remembered God's instruction to participate in their customs; so she broke not there embrace. Soon his manhood entered the vestibule of her vagina; whereupon he did rock his hip slowly and caused the tip of his penis to move within her seven times. Char Telle did not believe this to be a sexual thing, but rather a very interesting welcome.

When the Chief released her, she turned to face the multitude of natives.

The Chief indicated the native in the midst of them. "Char Telle, this is our most learned Witch-doctor. His tribal name is Char Ismatic." Char Telle stepped up to him with outstretched arms and likewise he moved toward her; the rattles he wore jingled softly as he moved. And so they hugged.

She was not surprised when his penis grew between her legs and into her vagina. He too didst thrust seven times within her, however 'twas little more than its tip that entered her. Alas, she was becoming frustrated by this form of greeting.

Next the Chief introduced her to the third man on the mound. "Char Telle, this is the Priest Juan. His tribal name is Char Beato. He hath been teaching us about our God ever since he was swept onto our island many moons ago."

Again Char Telle approached with outstretched arms. The Priest hugged her. She did expect another shallow penetration, nevertheless nothing cropped up.

She whispered to him, "God didst speak unto me on my way here. He told me I was to participate in all the local customers. I think his commandment also applies to thee, Father Juan. So stop fighting your emotions and take me. After all we need to be seen to bless each other."

Char Telle kissed him on the mouth and tickled his lips with her tongue. Father Juan hadst all his life abstained from sex; however, her warm moist lips and her commandment had set him free.

Once his penis had grown sufficient to enter her holy of holies, Char Telle pushed her hips forward to gain greater penetration. "Father I command thee to baptise me with thy seed."

Her vagina 'twas hot and slippery, and this encouraged his penis to grow to its fullness within her.

In her attempt to heighten the pleasure for both of them, Char Telle didst rhythmically flex her internal muscles, a squeezing his very swollen penis over its entire length.

His mind raced through the various portion of scripture as he sought to rationalise what they doeth. Did not Christ say, "Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself." And in 1 John 3, "My little children, let us not love in word, neither in tongue; but indeed and in truth." In 1 John 4, "Beloved, let us love one another: for love is of God; and every one that loveth is born of God, and knoweth God."

His mind at ease at last, Juan did thrust in time with her squeezing. His erection 'twas bigger than it hadst ever been before; it was longer and fatter, in fact 'twas so hard it did hurt. It had never ever hurt so whilst ever he relieved himself manually.

Juan didst closed his eyes and concentrated on the waves of pleasure bursting forth from his groin. She felt his penis rubbing against her G-spot whilst her clitoris 'twas crushed between their groins; it was enough to at last release some of her pent-up frustration.

When Juan sensed that the end 'twas nigh, he didst cry out with a loud voice, "Oh God, oh God be praised!"

Verily I say unto you, when his seed didst come forth, it did so with the force of many years of denial. His penis shuddered intensely with each ejaculation, thus letting Char Telle know that it was done and this did give her an even greater pleasure.

When they did separate, the hand of God didst make Char Telle to bow down before the Priest Juan. And when she looked up, her mouth was at his manhood. She didst lick the shaft and tip clean and then took it unto her mouth.

The multitude of natives; men, women, and children were filled with a great wonderment and didst give a collective sigh, because they hadst not knowledge of such oral things beforehand.

Furthermore, as she sucked his appendage, the Priest did deposit some of his seed unto her mouth.

"Kehum!" Char Telle coughed involuntarily after she did swallow his seed; then she covered her mouth and coughed even harder, "KE; KUMM!"

Juan placed his hands upon her head, and sayest "Bless thee my child."

Where upon Char Telle stood. The Priest didst kneel before her, his head bowed, "Oh angel of God, please exalt thy servant here bowed before thee."

He didst look up unto her face, pleading. Char Telle moved forward such that her bald vagina pressed against his mouth. She placed her hands upon his head and didst rub her clitoris against his lips. He knew what to doeth, even though he hadst not partaken of such pleasures beforehand; and so 'twas that he stuck out his tongue and didst lick her with a great delight.

Again the multitude seeing these things were awe struck and didst utter another great sigh of amazement.

As he continued to lick her clitoris, Juan thought back to the whispers regarding oral sex that he had heard during his teenage years. They did sayest that one shouldest also suck and kiss the little button, but never bite thereupon. Thus he didst experiment with each technique.

Char Telle was most appreciative of his efforts; and after she had an orgasm, she thanked Juan loudly, "God is well pleased with thy handiworks this day."

Whereupon all four did stand facing the multitude, and the Chief bellowed, "This is the angel Char Telle of the prophesy! She hath told us of the arrival of our God! He doth await at this very moment on the beach! We three; the Witch-doctor, the Priest Juan, and I myself will go forthwith to see if 'tis so!"

And when they were cometh from the east onto the beach, they saw James suckling at the right breast of May, and they fell down and worshipped him. And when they hadst opened their treasures, they presented unto him gifts: the Chief offered a necklace of golden pearls; and the Witch-doctor didst bless their Lord James with the burning of incense whilst the Priest Juan sang a hymn with great mirth.

And when the wise men were departed, behold the angel of God appeared unto Jose saying, "Arise, and take thee James and May and flee unto the Char village, and be thou there until I send for thee."

And so 'twas that he took James and May and departed forthwith unto the village. There James stayed in the house of God. During a period of stillness, the Holy Spirit spake unto James and did convince him that God wouldst do great works through him.

Char Telle didst dwell that night in the hut of Priest Juan. Early in the evening, a voice whispered in the stillness, "Char Telle; Char Telle." And she ran unto Juan saying, "Here am I; for thou called me."

And he said, "I called you not; go lay thee down again."

But the voice called yet again, "Char Telle."

And she arose and went unto Juan and said, "Here am I; for thou didst call me."

He answered, "I called not, my angel; lie thee down again."

After the Lord called Char Telle a third time, Juan perceived that the Lord hadst called her. Therefore, he sayest unto Char Telle, "Go, lie thee down; and if he shouldest call thee, thou shalt say: speak Lord; for thy servant hearest."

And so it came to pass that the Lord called again, and Char Telle did answer as instructed. And then the Lord said, "Behold I am well please with thy actions this day; for my people they didst need to be taught the oral ways of sex."

Then the voice added, "It is my wish that Father Juan shouldest marry his dearly beloved servant Char Ming, and raise a family."

And Char Telle answered, "So it shall be."

When she awoke, there was a breakfast laid out ready for them; there was a bowl of cooked bananas, two cups of milk, and other things. Each of the cups was half of a small coconut shell.

She and Father Juan sat down to eat. The cooked bananas had the texture and taste of wheat bread. The milk contained the flesh and liquid from young coconuts, however the milk in Char Telle's cup did appear darker than that in Juan's cup.

Char Telle asked, "What art in this drink?"

To which the Priest answered, "As thou canst taste the main ingredient is young coconut. Nonetheless, whensoever girls came of age their drink hast an added concoction made by the Witch-doctor from the sap of a local plant; apparently 'tis rich in natural oestrogen and doth prevent unwanted pregnancies."

The Priest also sayest, "The Witch-doctor uses the sap of another plant to prepare the cream we all doest apply to prevent the growth of our pubic hair. The few hairs that dost manage to grow are plucked forthwith."