Cedar Hill Cheerleaders Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Char Telle didst think out loud, "It appears not correct to call him the Witch-doctor; for surely I say unto you he is more like an herbalist."

"Yes, I think thou art correct."

Char Telle had noticed the twinkle of love in the Priest Juan's eyes whensoever he looked upon Char Ming, the native girl that served them breakfast.

"Father I know that God wouldst have thee take Char Ming as thy bride."

He protested, "But as a Catholic priest I did take a vow of celibacy."

"Yes: but thy God spoke unto me last night, and he didst say that celibacy is not of his making, but rather it's an invention of the leaders of the early church."

"So God doth release me from my vow?"

"Yes; and 'tis he that doth command thee to marry thy dearly beloved servant... It shouldst be done whilst ever James, thy Lord is here to perform the ceremony."

"If God so commands and she is willing, then so shall it be."

*****

Later that day Char Telle was invited by Char Ming to go foraging for sweet potatoes (yams). They were accompanied by Char Laila and Char Itty; the three girls they were all about the same age as Char Telle.

Char Ming introduced her friends to Char Telle. Char Telle not knowing how native women didst greet each other, stepped toward Char Laila, who was the nearest, and went to kiss the air near her right cheek.

The girls giggled. Then Char Ming explained; "Women greet each other with a brief hug, however very close friends wilt inter-twine their legs and simultaneously rub each other's vagina with their thigh, and they may even kiss each other on the mouth. Like this!" And so Char Ming and Char Itty didst demonstrate.

And so Char Telle did greet the two girls with more than a brief hug.

On their way to the river bank where the vines grew, the conversation eventually turned to Char Telle's arrival at the village.

Char Telle asked, "Was my welcome yesterday completely normal?"

Char Laila explained the local etiquette associated with men and women greeting each other. "With complete strangers, a wave or a simple 'hello' is sufficient. If the couple are friends, then they embrace briefly. However. for the closest of friends, the embrace wouldst last much longer; and if they hadst not seen each other for a long period, then the partial penetration reconfirms that friendship. This type of welcome is also given to very important people like yourself."

"So my welcome was normal, then?"

"Yes, except for thy interactions with Father Juan... What didst it taste like when you kissed his penis?" Char Laila looked away somewhat embarrassed as she put this question.

Char Telle replied in a matter-of-fact voice, "A man's penis tastes a little salty. If however thou dust excite him enough for his seed to issue forth, then 'tis a bit like eating oysters."

"Oh!... And how didst it feel when he kissed thee between thy legs?"

"It was fantastic, as it always is to be kissed so; it does feel much better than playing with one's self and even more exciting than actual intercourse. Have you never ever experienced such stimulation?"

"No." The girls answered almost in unison.

They had just then arrived at the river. The sweet potato vines grew along the embankments. Just a short distance from the river was a grassed flat meadow.

Immediately they did set about digging up the larger potatoes. These were located by the way the soil mounded above them or, even in some cases, by seeing the top protruding above the soil.

It didst not take long for their baskets to be full; thereafter they rested in the shade of a huge Banyan tree on the edge of the grassy meadow.

Now it just so happened that Father Juan and Char Ley had taken their Lord James and Char Stone on a pig hunt. They took James so he might employ his heavenly powers and so ensure a successful hunt. Char Stone was the most athletic of the boys and certainly the fastest runner and best hunter among them.

After a period of seemingly unrelated conversation, Char Ming mentioned that Father Juan had asked her to marry him.

Immediately Char Telle wished to know her response, "And?"

"Of course I said YES!"

"Gee I hope you weren't upset by the way Father didst welcome me; were you?"

"No; I took it to be that you were each giving the other thy blessing... I must confess though, that I wished it was me whom he greeted so."

"Wouldst thou like to experience such a greeting for thyself?" Char Telle directed this question directly at Char Ming just as she saw the men afar off. They were returning from the hunt with the pig they hadst killed.

As the hunters drew nigh, the young women were most amused by the sight of the men walking instep, as their flaccid penises didst swing in unison.

Father Juan greeted the women with his praise of James' powers; "When Lord James raised his hand the pigs they didst remain still, even after Char Stone's spear struck this pig here." He pointed to the pig the others carried.

But James changed the subject, and spoke with authority; "Father I know that God and Char Ming would be most pleased if thou wouldst greet her, thy betrothed, in the same manner as thou didst welcome Char Telle yesterday."

To which Father replied, "How is it that thee know of such things, since thou wert not there?"

"Our God knows all, and he didst inform me of such things in a dream."

As they spoke Char Ming didst quickly move unto Juan, wrapped her arms about him and did press her smooth, moist lips against his, and so kissed him lovingly with all the passion she couldst. Soon his penis didst swell between them.

"Hi Jamie love, how are you?" Char Telle enquired, as this was the first time they had met since the plane crash.

"Oh, I'm alright. I have a large lump on mine head and 'tis still tender, but not too bad... I hear the natives treat thee as an angle of God. You know God has spoken to me, and told me I am to act as his messenger here on this island. Me; can you imagine that?"

"Yeah; it really feels strange having God direct our words and actions as he has been." Having said that, they embraced and kissed passionately.

Char Ley and Char Stone hadst put down the pig they had been carrying on a long bamboo pole. Char Ley didst embrace Char Itty, while Char Stone was pleased to join with Char Laila.

Char Ming had dropped to her knees and studied Father Juan's knobbly penis with its smooth tip. It was the first time she hadst seen a fully erect penis up so close, and yet there 'twas just an inch away. She looked at the ridges created by the blue veins that spread like tree roots up from its base. It appeared bumpy, but the skin was warm and satin smooth to the touch. She could easily smell the heady aroma wafting from his groin.

Then she proceeded to kiss the tip of this stiffened penis with the utmost of loving passion. She didst look up unto his face with love-lights sparkling in her eyes as she tasted the mucous that oozed from him. She thought, 'Char Telle was right, it does taste salty.'

She didst lick the entire length of his penis, which was truly quite substantial, and felt twinges of pleasure erupt between her legs.

She placed her left-hand between her legs and massaged her clitoral hood even as she held his penis with her right and lapped up more of the mucous that didst ooze from his penis and dribble across its tip.

Her right-hand road up and down the length of his manhood as she again looked up at his face; his eyes were closed, his mouth slightly open, but smiling as he breathed heavily.

She wished to please him so; but she also wanted to experience that which Char Telle had said was the greatest of all pleasures. Hence, she stood and boldly asked Juan to kiss her vagina.

He smiled and nodded agreement as she lay down among the green pastures with her legs bent up and spread. He didst look about and saw that the other three couples were similarly entertained. Char Tele was well pleased to see that James was back to full health, hence they didst rekindle their friendship in a most vigorous way. Their soft moans were most arousing. Then Lord James glanced at Father Juan; their eyes met and James did give Juan an approving wink.

Father Juan didst drop to his knees between Char Ming's legs and proceeded to administer the most stimulating of kisses to her clitoral hood. She soon moaned along with the others; whereby she did indicate her pleasure at his efforts.

"Oh Juan... Oh yes... Oh you're killing me... Ooooh," She shrieked joyously as she humped her pelvis violently against his mouth.

He spread her swollen labia with his fingers, exposing her little clit, as hard as a pea. He gleefully closed his warm lips over her trembling love button, and then sucked softly, delicately.

Char Ming's eyes went wide and she took a long, quivering breath as she felt his tongue caress her super-sensitive clit. At the same time his breath sent shivers all about her moistened vagina.

"Ooooh Juan; I can feel your tongue sending jolts of pleasure all the way from my groin, ooooh; up and down my spine and into my brain... Ooooh."

She closed her velvety soft inner thighs around his ears, clutching his head in a warm embrace. Though he could no longer breathe, he attacked her smooth little love button with renewed vigour. He put his sucking lips and flicking tongue into high gear.

Suddenly Car Ming froze for a brief instant, before her whole vagina didst shake and twitch like mad. 'I'm dying!' She thought as the sensations grew stronger and stronger; she flew among the clouds riding on waves of ecstasy.

Just when it appeared she wouldst pass out, she felt hot liquid gush from the inner most reaches of her vagina; and she went limp, flopping heavily onto the grass.

A peaceful expression spread over her youthful face, and she smiled down at Juan who now gasped for breath as he sat between her legs; his chin didst glisten with her juices.

"Gee Juan, I never ever didst dream anything could be just so totally wonderful," she declared. "It was unbelievably magnificent, too glorious for words; almost more than I couldst tolerate."

Then after a brief pause she didst add, "If it pleases thee, my love; then I wouldst ask that you promise that thou wilt do it most often."

Juan immediately nodded his acceptance.

And so 'twas that the introduction of oral sex, as sanctioned by the angel Char Telle and James their Lord, was well advanced among the youth of Char Island.

*****

The Chief having only begotten two daughters, did beseech them to go forth unto James their Lord, and ask him to take them unto him so they doth bear a blessed boy child. Hence he hadst instructed them to take not the contraceptive concoction ever since James didst arrive unto their village.

First the girls sought the council of the Witch-doctor. He didst determine that the older, Char Issa was receptive; therefore he prepareth a suitable solution and douched her vaginal, so that it wouldst harm not the male sperm.

And lo and behold on the third day the Chief's two daughters Char Issa and Char Lotte did cometh unto the dwelling of James.

They knelt before him and the younger, Char Lotte being most bold, did sayest, "If it pleaseth thee oh Lord our God, our father the chief and wise-one, Char Antigo doth ask thee to lay upon thy servant Char Issa and maketh her with boy child; as he doth want such a blessed grandchild as heir."

James didst bade Char Issa to lay beside him; "Come child, lay thyself hither." Her shyness 'twas obvious as she approached and lay down.

He didst sense that something else was wrong. "Ye seem troubled, my child. What is this thing that worries thee so?"

"I do worry so that some night a man I know not and who knows not me, wilt come from one of the other islands and forcefully taketh me as his bride."

"Surely ye know that this approach is intended to reduce in-breading within the island group."

"Yes, that is so; nevertheless, thy servant wishes she couldst meet all of the eligible men from the other islands and so findeth her kindred spirit."

There was a rushing sound of wind and the Holy Spirit came upon them and did plant in James' head an idea. 'There shouldst be regular gatherings of all the tribes, so that the single men and women who have cometh of age may meet for feasting, dancing and contests of strength, skill and cunning; and so it should be that they wouldst get to know each other.'

James immediately sayest unto Char Issa, "I have been given the solution. So let us go forth with haste unto thy father the Chief and talk with him of it."

And so it came to pass that the Lord James and Chief Char Antigo went a carrying the staff of peace unto the other islands and sought there the agreement of the other Chiefs.

So 'twas agreed by all, that henceforth there wouldst be four gatherings each year; they were to be held on the day of the full moon following each of the two equinoxes and the two shortest days. You see the island group 'twas so close to the equator that it has two shortest days; one when the sun 'twas to the north of the islands, and the other when 'twas down south.

When Char Issa didst hear of this arrangement she was most joyous and praised God fervently.

On the fifth day Char Lotte didst become receptive. She too was douched by the Witch-doctor before she and her sister Char Issa didst go unto James' dwelling.

James didst invite Char Lotte to lie beside him.

Whereupon she settled beside him so. Hence, he doeth his best to stimulate her and put her well at ease; and thus, he didst lay his hand upon her vagina and massage therein.

His manhood didst grow tall and thick; thence he brought forth her hand and placed it thereupon, and enticed her to rub so.

James rolled toward her onto his side, and kissed her mouth; his lips either side of her lower lip which he licked with his tongue. And she did open her mouth, and suck his tongue there into. When James withdrew his tongue, Char Lotte did push her tongue unto his lips and she didst wiggle it between them.

And it came to pass that Char Lotte didst become so aroused that she raised herself up and didst take his manhood unto her mouth, in the same manner as she had seen the angel Char Telle doeth unto the priest Juan on the first day. And she didst suck its entire length to her mouth, even its tip unto her throat.

Her head bobbed up and down as she did slide her lips along his shaft. Her saliva moistened his penis as she didst repeatedly move her lips along its length; and this wetness didst increase the jolts of pleasure shooting up into his brain.

James didst feel his seed stir within him; thus, he cast aside Char Lotte so he couldst lie upon her. He placed his head between her legs and didst lick her clitoris.

She didst cry out, "Oh God, oh God... Oooooh... Oooooo."

Her moans and groans did encourage James to kiss and suck her clitoris a great deal longer.

Char Issa being witness to these things didst become overcome with great excitement and arousal; hence this hand-maiden didst place two fingers onto her vagina and repeatedly thrust thereupon. It should be mentioned that once the native boys and girls became sexually aware, they were encouraged to masturbate whenever and wherever they felt the urge.

Eventually James moved up Char Lotte's body and kissed her on the mouth. Whilst he did lick her lips with his tongue, he laid his penis upon her groin.

She returned his kiss with a great fervour whilst he did thrust his hips forward a little and back a little more, so that his penis moved down little-by-little into her slit, and down toward her vagina.

When at last the tip of his penis was close to her vagina; he reached down and didst place it into the vestibule of her vagina; whereupon he felt a resistance to its entry.

"Char Lotte; art thou a virgin?" James asked as he withdrew and sat between her legs.

"Yes my Lord; however thy servant doest beseech thee to take me unto thee and maketh me with child."

James could see that she was most willing: for she didst lay with her legs spread wide asunder; her clitoris protruded from its hood and glistened with the saliva left whereupon he had kissed it.

He promised, "So shalt it be."

James hadst never before made love to a virgin, and he was sore afraid he wouldst hurt her. He thought a lubricant must surely help. Then he didst remember the oily coconut milk he had not finished drinking; hence he anointed his penis and Char Lotte's vagina with the oil.

Thus when he laid upon her again, he felt not much resistance as his penis popped through her hymen. She gasped with the pain, "Oh God!"

"Didst it hurt thee so?"

"Only a little, my Lord. Please continue."

He didst continue to apply gentle, but steady pressure. She was tight, very tight; because of her apprehension of further pain, her muscles were clenched. She was especially tight since she kept herself in such good physical shape, and apparently this was good for the vaginal muscles too.

Slowly he pushed back and forth little-by-little until he was two inches inside her. It was like a fist gripped his penis so hard that it throbbed.

She was warm, wet, and tight within; tighter than any of the other girls he had lain with. He continued to work his way into her, and as she became accustomed to it, she did relax and his entry did become easier.

Thence she didst lay limp upon the bedding whilst he moved within her. His chest didst rest upon her breasts; hence her nipples were caressed whilst ever he moved.

Her eyes were closed; her head turned slightly aside with her mouth just open as she did sigh contentedly. Whensoever the stimulation was most wonderful, her body didst twitch and her inside shuddered, a crushing his appendage.

James didst enjoy thrusting within her and her juices oozed freely, some even escaped thus onto his bedding.

She sucked his right earlobe and then pushed her tongue into his ear and wiggled it. James was amazed at her love-making expertise, especially since she hadst just then given him her virginity.