Celdon Chronicles Ch. 01

Story Info
Celdon thinks he's just going to get lucky for the night...
1k words
4.63
4.4k
2
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 12/06/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The puma scanned the club for the skunk or vulpine fur that he could smell over the sweat and musk batted through the air by the industrial fans. He felt they were more hints at being effective rather than doing something productive. Afterall, musk makes the furs horny, and horny furs spend more to find someone to take home for the night. His tail lashed as the pungent scent crept through his nose again. Strong and commanding his attention. The fur was definitely aroused. Celdon normally didn't like taking the more aromatic furs home, but he was less picky closer to last call, and the bartender, a buff elk with an impressive rack in velvet, and an equally impressive bulge sheathed in tight, spandex shorts, had just shouted it through the club on the loudspeaker. He needed someone to lick his sheath, then slither into his cave of wonders. Anyone would do.

"Looking?"

The thick smell of musk overwhelmed him. He turned around, and there was an arctic fox. The fox was slightly shorter than him, had frosty blue eyes, and mottled grey and white fur. It was summertime, and they usually had shorter, more grey, and brown fur at that time of the year. What stood out was the knot he could see encased in the tight denim jeans.

"Are you one of those furs?" He said with a voice that didn't match his frame.

It was deeper than Celdon thought it should be for someone of his species. Celdon thought that the fox must have a big pair of nuts to have a voice that deep.

"No, I, um, wasn't expecting to have someone as forward as you flirt with me."

"That wasn't flirting. That was asking if you wanted to fuck. Do you, or should I move on?" He said and put his hand on his hip.

Celdon looked him up and down once more. The outline of the knot pulsed as his eyes swept over it. The tip of his cock poked out of his sheath and started to drip. One of the nubs caught on his underwear, and he had to reach down and adjust to let it free. The fox followed his gesture and pawed at his crotch and shifted his stance, so his outline was prominent. His shaft snaked down his leg and looked massive. Not enough to make a horse jealous, but he would make most canids take a second look.

"You think you can handle all of me?" Celdon said.

"The question is, are you ready to fuck, cat? Not if I can handle you."

No one, especially a vulp, talked to pumas like that. Typically, they stayed in their lane, even if they were pretty. He looked at the fox's crotch, and there was a wet spot forming that sent a jolt his cock and tingled down to his tail hole. He wanted that cock and its knot in him all night long.

"My place or yours, fox?" Celdon purred as he ran his paw through the fox's fluff.

"Yours will smell less, foxy. You'll probably be more relaxed there too, so you can take all of this," the fox said as his cock throbbed, and the wet spot expanded with each pulse.

Celdon licked his lips. He was going to enjoy his night more than he thought he was going to, and his hole twitched in expectation.

"Are you ready?" Celdon said.

"My tab's closed already."

Celdon walked to the exit with the fox following.

"Did you drive or take a Flyft?" Celdon asked.

"Walked. I don't live that far from here. I can take a Flyft home after."

"Cool. I drove," Celdon said.

"Are you good to drive?" The fox said.

"Yes. I've only had a few to drink tonight."

The fox looked him up and down, really looking him over and finally nodded. They got in the car and drove to his house.

"Snazzy, Mr. Puma. You live in the snobby part of town. What do you do for work?" The fox said as the pulled into Celdon's driveway.

"A little of this, a little of that," he said as they got out and walked into the house.

"Rich family?" The fox asked as he tilted his head.

"A little, but I do earn money. I don't just rely on my trust fund."

"So, what do you do then?"

"Some investing, some stock trading, and I dabble at writing."

"Anything that I've read?"

"Probably not."

"Try me."

"Ever hear of Kit Katington?"

"Yeah, I love those steamy stories. Wait—Isn't Kit a woman?"

"On paper, yes."

"You're Kit?"

"Yes. The model is a woman, and my penname is also female, but they are my stories. My agent said that women would be more willing to buy gay romance from a woman. I took her advice, and now I'm the best-selling gay, erotic romance writer in the country, possibly the world when I finally gave them translated."

The fox just stared at him.

"What?"

"You're a best-selling author, and you just act all nonchalant about it."

"How should I act?"

"I don't know, more like an author?"

"How does one act like an author?"

The fox snapped his fingers and pointed while saying, "like that. Authors would talk like that."

Celdon chuckled and shook his head. "Do you want to see the bedroom?"

The was browsing the bookshelves.

"Are these all first editions?"

Celdon walked up behind him and leaned over his shoulder, rubbing his crotch against the fox's back. "Some are. Others are just authors I like or use as research to help in my writing. Some are childhood favorites."

"Like Perry Otter?"

"They're classics, and they helped move LGBTQ+ acceptance forward by years."

"Tone it down book nerd," the fox said as he pushed back into Celdon's crotch.

Celdon pulled him closer and nuzzled the fox's neck. His paw wandered through his chest fur and down his shirt seeking his nipple. His fingers found it hiding in the soft fur. He rolled it between them, and the fox moaned his approval. "You like that, fox?"

"Mmmmhmmm," the fox murmured as he pushed back into Celdon's crotch harder, and his tail moved out of the way with a swishing sound as it ran across his jeans.

"I thought you were a top?" Celdon said into the fox's ear, then kissed his neck and nuzzled it.

"Both," the fox said breathily.

"This could be a fun night."

Celdon picked up the fox and carried him to the bedroom.