Guard Gangbang

Story Info
An elf is forced to "pay" his bounty.
2.5k words
4.52
18.6k
27
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Nines35711
Nines35711
120 Followers

This story contains a trans male character and uses the words hole, clit, and cunt to describe his genitals.

--

Endaril didn't know what he had done to piss off the guards of this city, but everywhere he went, the Solitude guards were giving him nasty looks. He hadn't stolen anything, hadn't even accidentally hit someone with a spell, and yet he found himself the receiver of yet another glare as he walked out of Bits and Pieces.

He had planned on heading back to the inn and getting a room with the gold from the jewelry he'd pawned off. A nice night of relaxing after crawling through dungeons for the last three days. Those plans were cut short when a guard approached him. He sighed.

What had he done now?

Endaril stopped and let the guard come to him. When the man stood in front of him, the wood elf barely came up to his shoulder. He hated the reminder of just how short he was. Even compared to his kin he was tiny.

"By order of the Jarl, stop right there." He didn't bother pointing out he had stopped.

"What is it now?"

"You've committed crimes against Skyrim and her people. What say you in your defense?"

"Cri- What crimes? I've hardly done anything since I got here!" He scowled up at the guard.

"I know what you've done, so don't bother denying it. I can make all your problems with the guards go away, but it'll cost you."

Endaril didn't miss the gleam in the guard's eye as he said this. The man knew full well what he was doing. He was enjoying it.

"Look, I don't know what you think I've done, considering I've only been here three hours, but will this settle whatever the problem is?" Endaril produced some gold from his coin purse. The guard seemed to consider it for a second, but shook his head.

"It's going to take a bit more than that. Come with me so we can discuss your bounty."

Before Endaril could protest, the guard had grabbed him and was pushing him toward the castle.

"Hey! I'd go quietly if you'd just stop- fucking rude," he cursed. The guard payed him no mind, holding on tight to the back of his robes and shoving him along. People were staring, because who wouldn't stare at someone getting dragged away by a guard in the middle of the night? He bared his teeth until the onlookers turned away.

The guard let him go once they were inside the barracks to the side of the castle. Endaril stumbled forward and dusted himself off, rearing around to give the guard a piece of his mind when he realized he was completely surrounded. There were about eight guards total, counting the one that had practically kidnapped him. His tongue faltered.

The guards encircled him, giving him no gaps through which he might escape. Their apparently header, his kidnapper, stepped forward. "Now, about that bounty."

Endaril cursed under his breath. "Look, I honestly think there's been some sort of mistake. How can I have a bounty when I've never even been to Solitude before?"

"That doesn't matter, elf. What matters is that you serve your time for the crime you've committed." The way he spoke made Endaril nervous.

"I'm sure I've got enough gold to make this go away," he stuttered. His hand reached for his coin purse again.

In a flash, someone behind him had grabbed his arms and held them behind his back. He struggled to break free, kicking and pulling against the grip, but the guard was too strong. When he stopped his struggling, the guard in front of him took Endaril's chin in his hand and forced him to look up.

"We've got a better idea for payment."

Endaril shivered in fear, which made the man holding him laugh. There were hands on him suddenly, tugging at the loose fabric of his mage robes. He kicked out again, but his hits missed entirely. It only took one tug for his belt to come undone and his robes to fall open.

"Oh, what's this? Did'ja conjure up a little pussy for us, mage? How kind of you." The guard dragged two calloused fingers up his slit. He gasped and writhed.

"How dare you- I'll have you all out on your ass-"

"Ah, ah, ah, little elf. You forget, we've got more power than you here. You can't touch us." This had all the men laughing as they reached forward to touch him. He tried to stifle his moans as the guard thumbed over his clit, but enough noise made it through that the man grinned even wider.

"Look, he's even enjoying it," one of the others jeered. He shook his head desperately.

Endaril soon found himself with his hands tied behind his back and bent over a table. They had completely stripped him of his robes, leaving his tan skin bare to the world. His chest pressed against the scattered coins on the table.

There were two men on either side, holding him down for a guard behind him.

"I think I should get to go first, given that I got the little bugger in here in the first place." There were some protests from the men around him, but it mattered little. Regardless of their dissent, the fat head of a cock dragged up against his backside. He stomped his foot, hoping to hit the foot of the asshole behind him. "What's the matter, elf? You're not a virgin, are you?" The faux concern in his voice made Endaril want to spit in his face. He wasn't, not that it was any of their business.

"I'll burn you all," he growled as the guards all laughed.

His threats didn't even make them pause. He felt something dribble down his crack and drip down past his cunt. He tried to twist his head to see what was happening, but they just held him tighter.

Without warning, a cock was pressing into him. It was, admittedly, quite large. He grunted at the stretch as it split him open, the way slicked by whatever they had let drip onto him. His hole squeezed around the intrusion and he whimpered when he felt the man thrust suddenly deeper.

"Y'know elf, I'd almost say you were enjoying this," the guard chuckled in his ear. He shook his head.

There was no denying the way his cunt fluttered around the cock inside of it, producing more slick to aid his assailant. It was just- his body was just reacting to stimuli. That was all it was.

Endaril keened when he felt the man bottom out inside him. His hips rocked, grinding his cock into the wood elf's cunt.

"What a slut," one of the others muttered gleefully.

There was no respite, no time to adjust. The guard inside him began to fuck him eagerly. The stretch burned him up inside. He couldn't stop the little moans and gasps punched out of him by the guard's cock. It didn't feel good, he told himself. He wasn't getting wet. He wasn't.

Endaril clenched his eyes shut and sent a prayer to Y'ffre. Surely his god would help him out of this?

If his prayer was heard, it went unanswered. The guard had sped up, driving his cock in faster and faster. His balls slapped against Endaril's clit, sending jolts of pleasure up his spine. He could feel it in the way the man's grip tightened on his hips, the way his thrusts faltered and became more base, as if he was just rutting on instinct now. Within moments of his noticing, the guard slammed in one last time and let out an orgasmic groan as he began to cum.

Endaril winced at the feeling. Hot seed was pumped into his pussy at an alarming rate, filling him up and spilling out past the cock stretching his hole open. He heard a few drops splatter onto the stone floor.

"We gotta get your sloppy seconds, then?" One of the men holding him sounded annoyed.

"Shut it, be thankful I'm letting you have any at all," the guard inside him barked.

He flinched as the guard smacked his ass and pulled out, letting his spend trickle out after him. His hopes of a moment of rest were dashed when he felt yet another grab his hips and line himself up. The circle of guards around him shifted, men clamoring for a look at his used hole.

The second guard dragged the head of his cock up and down his lips, teasing his hole with barely-there nudges. He was smaller, at least. There was that much to be thankful for.

"Please," he whimpered. "D-don't-"

"Shut up." Another hand swatted him on the ass, making him jump.

The second guard pressed in soon after, feeling tiny compared to the monster he'd taken minutes ago. His cunt seemed to satisfy plenty, though, because the man was thrusting in like it was the first action he'd gotten in ages. His jackhammering thrusts made Endaril's head spin. The head of his cock was glancing off of just the right place inside of him, making him quiver in pleasure. He wouldn't cum to this, he scolded himself again.

What he wanted seemed to matter very little. When the man started getting really into it, grunting like a beast, his cock hit dead on. Each thrust drove Endaril higher and higher until suddenly he was spiraling into a freefall.

His legs tensed and he moaned loudly in the near-silence of the barracks. He was fucked through it, the man letting him know just how much he enjoyed the fluttering of Endaril's cunt around his dick by adding his own load to the wood elf's hole. He panted into Endaril's back, hips giving a few final thrusts as he rode out his pleasure.

It seemed watching two other men get their turns had taken its toll on the patience of the other guards. Suddenly, they were clamoring for a spot. He couldn't even protest, too tired from his debauchment to put up a fight. He felt two separate cocks fight for his pussy, one eventually winning. There was little else to do but take it.

This man seemed to care little about blindly taking his pleasure. He drove in with deep, harsh thrusts that had the table skidding across the stone floor. Endaril's legs nearly gave out from under him as he was pounded by the third cock. The man's hands held him at the waist, pulling him back into each movement of his hips. It felt amazing and awful all at the same time. Endaril again reminded himself that he should not take pleasure from his assault.

The mage was growing weak to the call of cock, though. He couldn't deny himself much longer, not with how good it felt as the man's length bullied his sweet spot. He put up one last valiant struggle, cut short by a hand slamming his face into the table again.

"'Nough out of you. You keep this up and I'll put a cock in yer mouth, too."

Endaril sighed and went limp under the guards. He heard the man's groaning get louder behind him, then there was yet more cum filling his hole. His legs went out from under him as he shuddered through another orgasm. He panted, gasped to catch his breath after the painful pleasure of his second orgasm.

"Don't give out on us yet, elf. You still got more cocks to go." He groaned in response and got a replacement in his cunt in no time. There was no doubt in his mind he looked a mess. His hair was sweat-slicked and mussed, his cunt sloppy with the seemingly endless loads of semen being dumped into him.

He hardly noticed the orgasm of the fourth guard. It was only the aching emptiness of his pussy that alerted him to the next in line. This one paused, holding himself up to Endaril as if trying to solve a problem. Endaril nearly snapped at him to get on with it when he realized why the man had hesitated. This guard's cock was enormous, bigger even than the thick monster that had first split him open. He froze as he felt it press against his sore hole. Could he take that?

Whether the answer was yes or no didn't seem to matter. He cried out when he felt it spread his hole wider. It felt- oh Y'ffre, it was a beast. He'd have sooner taken a stallion's cock than the thing currently spearing into him.

He choked on a whine as he was made to take the guard's cock. He distantly registered some complaints from the men who had not yet gotten their turn. He'd be too loose for them to really enjoy it, he was sure. The man in him didn't seem to give a skeever's ass about that. All that mattered was that he got his turn.

Endaril wasn't prepared for the first thrust, nor the second. He could only make choked off little moans as they rattled his body. He was small, so sometimes even an average cock was big to him, but he knew this was no average cock.

It knocked the wind out of him each time the man drove into him. It was like a battering ram was bashing against the wall to his womb, and it felt so good. He never wanted it to end, humiliated as he was. His body couldn't even manage to react as he felt the painful pleasure of a third orgasm wash over him. To his shame and horror, a gush of fluid spurted out around the man's cock.

It spurred the man on further. Endaril's cunt was taken even more brutally than before. He shrieked when he felt the man bury his cock in deep, hands on his thighs spreading him as wide as possible for the spurts of cum shooting into his body. His mind went blank with pleasure and exhaustion.

Feeling that cock slide out of him was the last thing he really remembered. At some point, someone must have cum on his face. The rest had clearly taken their turns by the time he came back to himself.

Endaril found himself being pulled upright what felt like hours later. His belt was loosened around his reddened wrists and it was a testament to just how tired he was that he couldn't even lift a spell against his assailants. His mage robes were shoved into his chest and he was turned toward a door. It wasn't the one he had come in through.

He was shoved out into the cold corridor, naked and leaking cum with each step. He couldn't even make a comeback when one of the guards walking past him commented on how tired he looked.

Making it back to the inn was a feat in and of itself, even more so when he managed to drop ten gold into the innkeeper's hand and fall into the bed he had paid for. He hated this city.

Nines35711
Nines35711
120 Followers