Celebrating Angela

Story Info
Two trans lesbians celebrate good news in and out of bed.
3.5k words
4.59
6.2k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ArielleR
ArielleR
30 Followers

I was having a quiet morning on my couch chatting casually on Discord when I got a text from my girlfriend Angela. The text read, "I just got the best news, call me!"

I switched over to my phone app and gave Angela a call. She picked up right away and said "Holy crap Molly, it's happening!"

"What's happening?"

"My bottom surgery! I got a date for it, and it's in two months!"

"It's finally going to be Vagina Time?"

"Yes, Vagina Time! I'm going to need so much help afterwards but I'm actually getting to do it!"

"That's amazing! Do you have plans for today?"

"Not really..."

"Let's make some then! Tell you what, dress up cute and I'll pick you up at 11."

"What are we doing?"

"It's a surprise," I said, "see you then?"

"Yep! Bye, I'll go get ready now!"

"Bye cutie!"

I put my phone down and went to change my clothes. I found an orange and pink plaid button-up and cut-off jean shorts in the closet, changed my plain earrings for rainbow studs, and got out my best red sneakers. Back in the living room, I cleared off the couch and tidied a little, and I put four bottles of rich brown ale in the fridge.

Soon, it was time to go get Angela. I packed my messenger bag, got in the car, and drove over to her place, where she was waiting on the sidewalk for me. Freshly dyed and cut purple hair framed her round, gentle face, and she was wearing a strappy polka-dot sundress that accentuated her modest curves. When she saw me drive up, she waved at me and I pulled over.

She got in the car and said, "Hi there gorgeous! Where are we off to?"

"I have a whole day of stuff in mind for us to do together, but first let's go get lunch!"

"Where?"

"It's a surprise."

"Oooh nice," she said, and we started driving. Where we were going was halfway across town, so it took a little while to get there. When we were getting close, Angela exclaimed, "You're taking me to Cluck Amok? I never make it out here but I love their chicken!"

"Yep! Here we are!" I parked and we walked over to a modest storefront with a line-up outside. The line moved quickly and soon we were at the counter. The house specialty is Nashville-style hot chicken, served in delicious sandwiches. I ordered my sandwich with medium heat, coleslaw, and pickles, and Angela got hers hot with slaw and a fried egg. On the side I ordered their smoky and sweet baked beans, which came with little chunks of peach, and Angela got creamy potato salad.

We took our lunches to the sunny outdoor seating area and started eating. The crunchy slaw and crispy batter contrasted well with the tender meat and soft bun. Angela dove into her messy sandwich with gusto. When we were done her face and hands were messy with sauce and yolk and she said, "Shit I'm so sloppy with their food here, I don't know what I'm going to do, they don't have a bathroom!"

"I knew you'd get messy, so I brought some supplies," I said, producing a damp towel from my bag.

She wiped herself clean on it and said, "Thanks for always thinking of what I need!"

"Hey this is your special day," I replied, "Plus next we'll be going back to my place to chill for a bit, this is the kind of lunch that needs it!"

Angela reapplied her lipstick and stood up, then we walked back to the car hand in hand, full and happy. On the drive back, Angela rested her hand on my thigh and I felt so full of love. The route passed quickly and soon we were parking underneath my apartment.

Before getting out of the car, I reached over to Angela for a kiss. She pulled me in close, looked me in the eye, then kissed me with an insistence that surprised me. We made out quietly in the car for a few minutes, then got out and went upstairs.

When we got there, my partner Leah was just getting ready to go out.

"Leah, I got my surgery date," gushed Angela, "two more months and then it's Vagina Time!"

"Oh awesome," Leah said, "we'll help any way we can with your recovery, of course!"

"You're such a sweetheart! Molly's planned a whole day of celebrations for us."

"She did, eh? I love how much she loves you."

"Have anything cool planned for your afternoon?"

"I'm meeting with a client over coffee to discuss their new website design, then going for a walk to find inspiration, so maybe?"

"Hope it goes well," Angela said, reaching to give Leah a hug. Leah hugged back and smiled, saying, "Have fun, girls," then hurried out the door.

I sat down on the couch and motioned for Angela to join me. When she sat down I said, "I know that was a heavy lunch, so I thought we could snuggle on the couch and watch TV for a bit."

"I do love snuggling, and I bet you've got something cool to watch."

"Your favorite time travel Star Trek episodes?"

"Oh yes please! What's up first?"

"Trials and Tribble-ations, of course"

"I love you, you know me so well!"

"Let's watch," I said, and started the episode. She settled in against my shoulder as the opening played. Even in the late summer heat, snuggling with Angela was comfortable and cozy.

Two episodes in, Angela turned to face me and said, "I'm feeling a little frisky here, can you touch me a little?" I responded by reaching over and cupping her breast with my hand. She sighed in relief and relaxed even deeper into me.

I touched her gently through her clothes, then after a minute I dipped my hand into the front of her dress. I searched for her nipple and grazed it lightly when I found it. She gasped in response and turned to kiss me.

We kissed and touched like this for a little while, then Angela pulled away, smiled, and stood up. She reached underneath her dress and smoothly pulled her underwear off, placing it on the coffee table. She winked and sat back down, spreading her legs suggestively.

Taking the hint, I reached up her dress, finding her soft girldick and heavy balls with my fingertips. I slowly stroked the top of her penis from base to tip, each time finding it a little firmer and longer.

"We'd better give these bits a good send-off over the next little while," I whispered, "They've given us such great times!"

"Yes, though they won't be gone, just different! I'm sure there will be even better times ahead."

I moved my hand to hold the head of her cock in my palm. Rubbing my hand slowly across it, I said, "Here's to your clit then, now and future!"

"Now clit feels pretty great," sighed Angela, a gleam in her eye. I felt her erection grow as I stimulated her glans, and a flush rose up her face. Once she was fully erect, I rolled her foreskin back and forth across her clit head a few times; she moaned in pleasure at the sensation.

I moved my hand down Angela's shaft and started stroking up and down. I hugged her close while doing so, feeling her move her hips against mine out of excitement. Soon she was on the verge of orgasm. I kissed her hard on the lips and she stiffened, then released herself into climax. We kept kissing through her orgasm and into the aftermath, loving the closeness of the experience.

When we parted, we saw that the show was over and the TV was waiting for us to select another. We left it stopped, and I asked, "When you're cooled down, do you want to go for a walk?"

Angela replied, "Do you have a fun destination in mind?"

"I do indeed!"

"Then let's go!" Angela stood up and picked up her panties, daintily pulling them back on underneath her dress. We cleaned ourselves up a little and got ready to go back out.

Outside, the sun was shining high in the sky. In its light Angela's hair burst into vibrance, complementing the burgundy of her dress. She was absolutely stunning and I was so happy to be out with her.

We walked together for about twenty minutes before I motioned to cut down a small alley passing through a big block of houses. Hidden in the centre of the block was a small park. Shady trees sheltered benches and tables, and a small play structure stood in one corner. We found a bench underneath a big willow tree and sat down together.

"This is a beautiful spot, Molly," Angela said, "thanks for bringing me here!"

"I thought you'd appreciate how well hidden it is. I know you like secrets."

"Yeah, you could drive by on the road every day and still not spot this! It's so quiet for being right in the middle of the city."

"A friend told me about it, said it was a good place to sit in the shade and read!"

"Well I'm glad for shade and privacy," she said, then kissed me on the cheek. It was a soft kiss but very inviting, and I turned to meet her lips with mine.

We kept kissing for a little while, then I pulled out my phone and said, "We've been offline for a little while, want to catch up with your friends?"

"Only if we get a selfie first," Angela replied, "I want to brag about my girlfriend!" We got one where the sun shone through the tree to highlight my side shave and Angela's pretty smile.

I messaged the selfie to my other girlfriend Izumi, writing, "Beautiful day with Angela! I'm so looking forward to you two meeting next time you visit!"

"She looks so happy! Can you put that smile on my face when I visit?"

"I have my plans, sweetheart. I certainly want to!"

"I almost have a time, just need to make sure work's ok before booking flights"

"Exciting! Love you cutie"

"Love you too," she messaged. We took our time on our phones just catching up on conversations and messages, but then a reminder alarm went off on mine.

"We've got dinner reservations," I said, "it's time to head over to Southside Sushi!"

"Mmmm," Angela replied, "they're so good!"

"They're nice and close by, too. Let's go!"

We got up and walked to the restaurant. There was a short line outside for seating but we were able to go right in to our reserved table. The waiter brought us menus and tea. I sipped the tea and it was hot and pleasantly earthy.

I asked Angela, "Do you know what you want? My treat!"

"Oh, I was looking at the nigiri combo," she replied, "What about you?"

"Saba shioyaki set, probably. It's my favourite thing they have."

"Yum, mackerel! Can I have a bite?"

"Of course!"

After we ordered, the waiter brought us both steaming bowls of miso soup. They used a strong salty miso and good quality seaweed and I enjoyed it immensely. I had just finished savouring my bowl when our main dishes arrived.

Angela's combo was an elegant row of fish on rice: tuna, salmon, yellowtail, snapper, and mackerel, plus prawn and egg. She'd ordered a cucumber roll on the side to cleanse her palate between pieces, and she started deliberately and slowly eating her sushi right after it arrived.

Meanwhile, my grilled mackerel came with three side dishes: a bowl of rice, a bowl of salty Japanese pickles, and a bowl of spicy kimchi. The fish itself was well-cooked and flavourful and came apart easily. While I was eating it, I kept looking at Angela, who was fully engrossed in her meal. It was really endearing the way she'd close her eyes after each bite to cut down distraction.

We enjoyed our respective food in silence, then I passed Angela a small piece of my mackerel. She ate it and said, "Oh that's good! Thanks for sharing!"

"You're very welcome," I replied, "How was your sushi?"

"The yellowtail wasn't as good as usual but otherwise it was amazing!"

"Have room for ice cream? I know a great place near the way back!"

"How about," she whispered, "we get ice cream but we take it back to your place, you fuck my brains out like you've obviously been planning, and then we eat the ice cream after."

"I like that plan," I said. We finished up our meals fairly quickly after that and started walking back. It was a three block detour to get to the ice cream shop, which was busy with the after-dinner rush. We waited a while, which gave us time to decide on which of their creative flavours we would each get.

When we got back to my place, we put the ice cream in the freezer. There was a note from Leah: "Impromptu friend dinner, will be out late, don't wait for me." I suspected that Leah had been the one to plan this so that Angela and I could have the house for the night.

"You want me to fuck your brains out," I said severely, "you'd better listen. You guessed that I'm planning this and you'd better believe I have a plan!"

She smirked her acceptance and I walked over and sat on the couch. "Come here," I commanded, "and sit on my lap! I need you to grind on me and make me hard."

"Yes, ma'am!"

"Keep your clothes on though!"

She hurried over and straddled me, and started grinding herself against my lap. She said, "Is touching your breasts part of the plan?"

"Yes!" And she put her hands on my full breasts and rubbed delightfully.

"Is kissing part of the plan?"

"Yes!" She kissed me with immediate passion and I let myself relax into it. There was so much to feel and enjoy; I found it extremely arousing. Soon my erection was firm and hard against Angela's butt, shortly joined by hers pressing insistently into my belly. I held her soft butt in my hands and pressed her against me. The closeness and intimacy of the situation gave me thoughts for later, but for a timeless interval it was all-consuming.

I broke the kiss at last and said, "Panties off, dress on! Go on your hands and knees beside the couch!" Angela climbed off and I missed her presence immediately, but my desire to fill her like she loved to be filled was strong enough to move on. I undressed very quickly as she smirked at me, looking ready for the next step.

I retrieved lube from its hiding spot in the coffee table and set to work preparing Angela's ass. With the first finger I said, "Do you crave touch, girl?"

"Very much so!"

With the second finger, I said, "Do you crave me, girl?"

"I do!"

With the third finger, I said, "Do you crave my cock, girl?"

"Yes!"

With my girldick ready to go, I said, "Do you want it hard, girl?"

She nodded enthusiastically.

So I gave it to her.

I grabbed her hips and started to fuck hard and fast. She screamed out in pleasure, rhythmically with my thrusts. I felt her penis swinging back and forth against my leg in response to the motion. Her ass held my dick tight and I couldn't help adding a little noise of my own.

After a little while, I took my hand away from her hip and leaned over to take hold of her chin-length hair. I pulled gently at first, and then harder as Angela's cries intensified even further. As I pulled, I fucked her as hard as I could. Angela shouted her enjoyment so loud I was glad nobody else was home and just kept going as I thrusted.

Soon, I started to tire. I slowed my pace and then stopped entirely. Angela slowly came back to her voice, and said, "It ok?"

"I'm ok, just a little tired," I replied, "and I would like to change positions." She nodded and I gently pulled out of her.

"Let's go to the bedroom," I said, having fucked the voice of command away. We slowly made our way over to the bedroom door and went inside. Angela stood by the bed and I went to her.

I asked her, "Are you sufficiently railed that I can take off your sundress?"

"Yes," she replied, then I lifted the dress off with one smooth motion and cast it to the side. Her bra soon followed and then I laid her down, naked, on the bed. I spread her legs and lay down on top of her. Our bodies felt warm and comfortable together: face to face, breast to breast, shoulder to shoulder, and dick to dick.

We made out like this until desire for more came upon us, then I gently lifted her legs up and carefully re-entered her. I cradled her body with mine as I slowly moved in and out. She was my focus and we kept comfortable eye contact as I continued.

I don't know how long we stayed there just reveling in each other's beautiful bodies. I sped up a little as things built between us, and at some point Angela reached over to stroke her girldick. Eventually, she started to tense in arousal and I could tell her orgasm was drawing near.

She was moving all over when I leaned down and started to nibble the side of her neck. When I bit a little harder it pushed her over the edge. Her voice rang out uncontrolled. Her legs shook. Her ass squeezed my cock. I held on tight as the storm of her climax passed through her, and soon my own was building up too. I buried myself deep in her ass and exploded. Pleasure radiated from my core and my voice joined Angela's.

When our orgasms had passed, we laid on the bed entangled for a moment. Angela said, "I love you, babe, that was incredible."

"Yeah it really was," I replied. I climbed off her and lay by her side. I said, "I wanted to celebrate you and your lovely body. Congratulations, my love, on your surgery date."

"Thank you, beautiful! You sure know how to show a girl a good time."

"Only the ones that have stolen my heart!"

"So nearly every girl you know?"

"Hey I love women, especially now that it's gay!"

"Gay love is my favourite," Angela said with a smile, "Shall we go clean up?"

"Yes!"

We got up and went to the shower. I was grateful, as always, that we had a nice large shower with room for two. Angela turned the water on, nice and cool, and we went in. When we were wet, I dampened a scratchy shower puff and lathered it with body wash. I gestured with it to Angela who nodded, so I started scrubbing her body all over. From broad, round shoulders to hairy legs, from full butt to modest breasts, I scrubbed every inch of her.

When Angela was scrubbed and glowing, I handed her the puff and she did the same to me. Its scratchiness was a comfort to all my weary muscles and sweaty corners, and when she was done I felt thoroughly clean. We embraced under the water and then turned it off.

"Ice cream time," I said, "and I think I've got a beer you'll like to go with it!"

"Ooh nice," said Angela.

After drying ourselves off, we went out to the kitchen and retrieved our refreshments. We went to the couch and sat naked on a blanket and began to eat. We each got different flavours, so I gave Angela a taste of my Irish coffee and snickerdoodle scoops, while she shared peach ginger sorbet and the shop's signature malted milk ice cream with me. It was a refreshing end to a busy day.

I sipped my beer and said, "Sweetheart, I have a question. Would you like to stay here while you're recovering from surgery? It's really a comfortable guest room, not too far from things you'll need. What do you think?"

"I'd love to! I was thinking I'd have to go to my brother's place but it's way further away from the hospital and all my friends."

"Let's do that, then, when you get out of the hospital."

"Ok! I assume you talked to Leah about this?"

"Of course! They love you to bits too, you know."

Angela smiled wide. "I'm so lucky to have a partner with such a generous living arrangement."

"It's just because you're such a sweetie!"

"You're the sweetie, OMG!"

"Did you really say OMG out loud?"

"You know it!"

"I love you, you dork!"

"I love you too, Molly."

I held out my beer bottle and said, "Here's to love, cuddles, and loving your body"

"I'll drink to that," exclaimed Angela, "and to Vagina Time!" She clinked her bottle against mine and drank deeply. When we were done with our little snack, we climbed into bed and snuggled under the blankets, tired from our busy day of celebrating.

ArielleR
ArielleR
30 Followers