Celebrating National Nude Day Ch. 03

Story Info
Perverted Men's Symposium, PMS, Duncan's letter.
2.7k words
4
27.1k
1
6

Part 3 of the 7 part series

Updated 10/24/2022
Created 06/22/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Before we continue with our next speaker," said Stan. "I'd like to read a letter that I received from Duncan last week."

"Yeah, where is Duncan," asked Hal?

"He was arrested," said Stan. He had all intentions in participating in our National Nude Day celebration but was arrested for his antics in trying to develop his story idea."

"Arrested," said Dave. "Oh, my God. Why?"

"What happened," asked Hal?

"I can't believe Duncan, of all people, arrested," said Sam. "He'll be on the sex registry for sure."

"Join the club," said Nick.

"I'm on there, too," said Eddie.

"Pipe down you guys and let me read his letter. His letter will answer your questions."

"Dear Stan,

I hope this letter finds you well. I know you were sick with the flu last month.

I decided to celebrate National Nude Day with a demonstration of exhibitionism. Can you imagine that? I know you must be getting a good laugh from that, instead of being the voyeur, having someone voyeur me.

I got the idea when my wife told me that she was visiting her sister for a week. I mean, it didn't dawn on me right away. It took me a while to percolate the idea.

Anyway, her sister just had a baby and I figured that I'd paint the dining room, as a surprise. We had been talking about it for months and she already had the color picked out. We just haven't gotten around to buying the paint. I went down to Home Depot. They were having a sale and I had a half off coupon, as long as I opened a charge account with them, which I did," read Stan stopping his reading of Duncan's letter when he was interrupted.

"I opened a charge account with them, too," said Ed. There's no interest for the first year."

"No kidding," said Nick. "I should open one. I need to buy some stuff."

"Come on, you guys. Let me finish reading Duncan's letter," said Stan.

"Sorry," said Ed.

"I wasn't going to participate in this month's competition," continued Stan reading the letter. "I had no idea what perverted thing I'd do to celebrate National Nude Day. I mean, as far as I'm concerned, every day is National Nude Day to me. Being the pervert that I am, I'm always looking for semi-naked or naked women; that's my thing.

Everyone knows that I'm the biggest voyeur there is, but according to the rules of the competition, I must be naked, it must be sexual, and it must be something that I haven't done before and I couldn't think of anything that fit all those three rules. I mean, certainly, I could satisfy the sexual part of the rules, but being naked and having to do something new was throwing me for a loop.

And you know me, same old stuff, up skirts, down blouses, and topless beaches are my passion. I'm never without my binoculars and digital camera snapping away to capture whatever they are willing to show. I was racking my brain trying to think of something without having any luck. Then, the guy next door to me finally rented his apartment to three college chicks. He's been trying to rent that place for months," read Stan stopping again when the guys started talking amongst themselves, again.

"Hot coeds always work for me," said Sam.

"This is going to be good," said Dave.

"Quiet and let me finish reading Duncan's letter before making comments," said Stan.

"I couldn't believe it when they were moving in carrying their possessions by themselves without the help of a man," read Stan. "Thank you, God, I said to myself. Three young, hot women living next door to me alone and without a man, I'm a happy man. Gees, I wonder if they are all lesbian lovers.

Well, the next day, I moved out all the furniture from the dining room and put drop cloths down on all the floors. All the while I was thinking what I could do to satisfy the Nude Day Competition requirements. I knew I could come up with something using this stroke of luck in having three hot chicks living next door. But, what I had no idea.

I took down all the shades, turned on all the lights, and started mixing paint. I was going to throw on my old painting clothes, until I saw the women next door walking around their apartment. One girl, a busty blonde was in a nightshirt that barely covered her panties and didn't cover them at all whenever she stretched and yawned. The other a petite redhead was walking around with a towel on her head wearing baby dolls. Her panties were in plain view. I so wished that I could take a photo, but they'd see the flash of my camera. The third woman, a tall brunette, was walking around in her panty and bra talking endlessly on her cell phone.

Back and forth she walked in front of the window obvious to me looking over while watching her every move. She had bikini panties and one of those demi-cup bras; you know the ones that lift their tits and make them look bigger while giving them more cleavage. I love those bras.

Oblivious to the thought that someone could see her walking by her window from the street. I figured she was a slut and just didn't care. You know how we guys immediately think that. I mean, she could have been the nicest, churchgoing woman, but if she didn't properly cover herself at all times, we'd think less of her. See, there I go again with the voyeurism stuff again. I can never remove voyeurism from my mind.

Normally, I would have turned off all the lights and skulked around in the dark, going from window to window while hoping that these three lovelies would think that there was no one home next door and be comfortable walking around in the nude or do some lesbian stuff, you know."

Again Stan was interrupted and stopped reading the letter waiting to get the attention of the guys.

"I wished I lived where Duncan lives," said Dave. "I have an old man on one side of me and an old woman on the other side. Nothing ever happens."

"Maybe you should introduce them to one another," said Hal.

"Yeah, well," said Stan. "I don't think you'd want to live where Duncan is now, being that he's out on bail and on strict orders from the judge not to have anything to do with the women and to keep his shades drawn on that side of his house, at all times."

"How'd you find all this out, Stan," asked Sam?

"I called him after I received his letter and to tell him that I was writing him a letter."

"That was nice of you, Stan," said Sam.

"Let me finish reading Duncan's letter."

"So, what the Hell, I figured, my wife wasn't home and no one would suspect that I was doing something perverted other than painting in the nude, so as not to get paint on my clothes," read Stan continuing with Duncan's letter. "Also, I figured that they'd think that I didn't know my neighbor had rented the place and that it was still empty. So, I stripped off all my clothes and started prepping the walls. As soon as I walked out in the dining room, they saw me and turned off their lights. At that point I knew they were watching me. I was so nervous.

Now, I felt like all the women that I had watched. I wondered how many women knew that I was watching them while they were showing me the bras, panties, tits, ass, and pussies. It felt weird to have the roles reversed. Now, I was the exhibitionist instead of the voyeur.

I had never exposed myself before and, at first, I stayed with my back to them, showing them my naked ass, most of the time before turning to the side to give them some side views of my cock. Every now and then, I'd walk by the windows pretending to get something. Then, I'd disappear in the bathroom and stroke myself a bit to maintain a semi-erection.

I mean, I didn't want them to think that I had a little penis, you know, but I didn't want them to see me walking around my house with an erection either. I didn't want them to think of me as a pervert. I wanted them to think of me as a man who didn't know there was anyone living next door."

Again Stan stopped reading the letter.

"Wow," said Eddie. "He has the perfect setup."

"I can't wait to hear the rest and find out what he did wrong," said Nick.

"Well," said Stan, if you allow me to finish reading Duncan's letter without all the interruptions, you'll find out what happened." Stan ruffled Duncan's letter to quiet the group before continuing his reading.

"Tell me if I'm wrong, but I believe that I meet the three rule criteria, I was naked, this was definitely sexual, and this was my first time exposing my cock to strangers, albeit three hot college women.

Only, I was afraid they might be videotaping me for evidence to give the police. Then, I thought, that I was being paranoid. I'm in my own house painting, what can they do? I'm not breaking any laws, I hoped. Figuring there's some law on the books to get me arrested and placed on the sex offender's list, I took my chances. Besides, I'd use the defense that I thought the place next door was empty.

The fact that they were all so young and so hot, made me so horny that I temporarily lost my mind. This was the opportunity of a lifetime, three young, hot college women walking around their apartment semi-nude and my wife wasn't home. I couldn't have arranged for a better scenario.

The most difficult thing to do was not to look in their direction. Much like an actor on stage trying to not look at the camera and to act naturally, it was difficult to keep my eyes focused straight ahead. Yet, I was so damn curious. I mean, certainly, without a doubt, I knew they could see me and with their lights turned off, suddenly, I knew they were watching me and I was aroused with the thought that they were staring at my cock. Our houses are thirty feet apart and I had all the lights blazing with the shades removed from the windows. It was perfect or so I thought.

Only, as time passed, I grew hornier. My horniness made me grow bolder. Suddenly, I had a raging erection. I don't know why I did it, but I did. My inner voice warned me not to do it. I reached down and started stroking myself. It didn't take me long to cum and I shot my load in a paper towel. And that was my downfall.

As soon as I started masturbating, I knew I was overstepping the boundaries of innocent behavior of walking about my house in the nude under the premise of painting to perversion and exposing myself to my neighbors and masturbating in public. I knew I was screwed. Unable to control myself from doing so, I looked in their direction a few times. Stared was more like it.

I was curious to know if they were still watching me and I was hoping to see them watch me jerk off. And you all know how there are some women who get off watching a guy masturbate or so they say, I was hoping that they were that type of women. I was hoping that I was making them horny.

Ten minutes later, the police knocked at my door and arrested me charging me with lewd and lascivious conduct. Apparently, one of the college coeds was the daughter of a Police Captain. Isn't that just my luck? I don't think they would have arrested me had her father not been the Captain of the Police. Even my lawyer said he can get me off and that he's not too concerned, only it's going to cost me some money to beat the rap.

I quickly threw on my pants, shoes, and a shirt before opening the door. I denied everything, but I was right. The girls turned off their lights, not so much to watch me, but to videotape me for police evidence. Had the woman not been the daughter of a policeman, she never would have thought to do that.

They arrested and took me down to the station. Because I have a prior criminal record, some minor sexual offenses that happened so long ago, I don't even remember, I'm under house arrest, ergo the reason for this letter. I haven't told my wife, yet, and she's been home a week. Man, she'll be pissed when I tell her. She'll know that I purposely exposed myself, too. I'm fucked."

"Wow, poor Duncan," said Sam.

"Wait," said Stan. "I'm almost done reading."

"I hope you can read this letter as part of my participation in the National Nude Day Competition for the Perverted Men's Symposium," read Stan looking out to the group. I think this constitutes as an entry. What do you think guys?"

"Oh, yeah, definitely," said Dave.

"I agree," said Hal.

"Me, too," said Sam, Nick, and Ed nearly at the same time making the vote unanimous with a raise of hands from all the others members present.

"I'd hate to have gone through all of this for naught," read Stan. "I mean, it was a perfect opportunity and I can't tell you how many times I've used the fodder of these circumstances to jerk off while thinking about three coeds watching me parade around my house naked and masturbating. I can't wait to see you guys to tell you more of the details in person.

I know you guys videotape everything. I'd appreciate it if you could send me a copy of the DVD. I'd like to see the reaction of you reading this letter so that I can see and hear everyone's reaction.

Thanks,

Duncan"

"Well, that was a letter written from Duncan while under house arrest," said Stan looking up at everyone.

"Wow, that really sucks," said Dave.

"So, what did you write to Duncan, Stan? I hope you told him we all support him."

"Yes, of course, I told him that and more. Let me get a copy of my letter and read it to you."

"Dear Duncan,

I'm so sorry for the unfortunate circumstance that necessitates this letter. How awful it is for you to go through this. I can't imagine the embarrassment, once your neighbors begin finding out what happened. I'm sure that you'll be ostracized from the neighborhood, no doubt, after shitting where you eat, and all that. Not to mention your wife will not take this well, I'm sure.

Our thoughts are with you and I hope all goes well for you. Hopefully, we'll see you at next month's meeting. Remember, next month is National Hypnosis month, which is the theme of our contest.

Just to let you know, that I plan on reading your letter to the guys at our next meeting and I'm sure they all offer their support in spirit to you in your time of trouble. By the way, The Perverted Men's Symposium is prepared to pay for up to $1,000 to help you with your legal expenses from the dues collected. I know that it's not much and probably not nearly enough, but it's something.

Of course, we will submit your letter in our contest as an official entry.

Good luck to you, Duncan and keep us abreast of what happens.

Sincerely,

Stan Kilblonski, PMS President"

Thank you for reading my story. I sincerely hope you enjoyed it. Please take a moment to vote, make a public comment, and/or give me feedback. Your support is why I write. Your feedback will motivate me to write a better story the next time.

If you haven't already, please take moment to add me and/or this story or any other of my stories to your list of favorites. Thanks, Freddie, Bostonfictionwriter.

To be continued...