Celebrating the big sale

Story Info
Celebrating the big sale with a local lovely.
3.1k words
4.52
2.9k
4
5

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 03/01/2024
Created 02/26/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Rwg7
Rwg7
222 Followers

It was the biggest sale I had ever made. Imperial Motor Industries had agreed to use our companies equipment on three of their 2025 cars and two trucks. The deal was worth millions of dollars and I had closed the deal today. My commission alone was going to be astronomical!

The brass back at HQ were ecstatic and I got lots of "atta boys" from the bosses.

I had flown in with high hopes. I knew we had a good chance of landing the business, but I thought it would take a couple of days. I hated the airport hotels so I had booked a downtown hotel, close to Imperial's head office. It was an old school hotel, with the kind of character that airport venues didn't.

Needless to say I was in a celebratory mood but I had travelled here alone. Sitting in my room, drinking from the mini bar wasn't going to cut it. The bar downstairs had a few early birds. I sat at the bar and the bartender filled my order for a double Jamesons on the rocks.

"You look like the cat who ate the canary, you must be celebrating something."

"Biggest friggin' sale of my life!"

"Congrats, auto industry I take it?"

"In this town, what else could it be. Yeah, a big sale to Imperial."

"It's hard to celebrate alone. No wife, partner or assistant along for the trip?"

"Wife divorced me, no girlfriend and my assistant backed out of the trip with the flu. Although to be honest, I think it was more a case of her husband not wanting her alone with me flu. If you get my drift."

"Yeah, well if you need company I know all the regular "for hire" ladies that frequent this hotel. If you are interested, let me know and I'll help you choose."

"Thanks, I think I'll just enjoy this drink for now."

The Jamesons was my favourite tipple and had been for years. I was so pumped! This contract meant that at thirty years of age I could comfortably retire if I wanted to, it was that big a deal.

If Maddie, my ex was here, we would be celebrating in bed up in the room right now. She was a very sexy woman who loved her sex, a little too much since she fucked half the office where she worked. The divorce was inevitable. I still missed her.

Some feminine company would be welcome but I had never wanted to avail myself of professional girls.

"I hear that congratulations are in order!" The delightful feminine voice came from my left side. She took the stool beside me.

She was a pretty girl, I guessed her age at twenty-one or two. She looked familiar but I couldn't place her. She was dressed in professional office wear so I assumed she was an Imperial employee.

"Do you remember Calvin Winthrop? He and I were in your morning meeting at Imperial"

"Tall fellow with the long white beard? Not Z Z Top long but long enough."

"That's him. I'm his personal assistant. My name is Julie Moore. You're Archie Kent. He was very impressed with your presentation this morning. He is also impressed with your company. Believe me Calvin does his research."

"I do believe you because I assume he has you do his research."

"Bingo! I have been researching you and your company since your first proposal. Calvin was impressed and so was I."

"Thank you! I owe you a drink at the very least, what would you like?"

"Just a ginger ale is fine. I could be driving later."

"So what do you know about me? I am curious how much your research discovered."

"You have been with your company for ten years. You met the woman you married there. Unfortunately she was unable to 'forsake all others' which lead to your divorce. Since then you have remained celibate as near as I can tell. I also know that this contract will make you a lot of money in commission. Calvin has all this data on you. He was impressed enough to sign the deal."

"For which I'll be eternally grateful. So why has he sent you here to find me?"

"You are also a very bright boy. How do you know I didn't come here to help you celebrate?"

"You are drinking ginger ale, and are still wearing office attire which I interpret as your being 'on the clock'. Besides I am an average looking guy from nowhere. You wouldn't cross the road to share a drink with me if your boss didn't ordain it. Am I right?"

"Mostly, except that I kinda like average guys from nowhere and I would gladly cross the street to share a drink with you."

"Good to know," I smiled at her and got a smile back.

"So what does Calvin want?"

"I need to be discreet, Calvin was quite taken with you personally, and I don't mean your presentation. He was impressed with you. He thought perhaps you might want to celebrate with him. Read into that what you will."

"Was there anything in your research that indicated that I would be interested in celebrating the sale with Calvin tonight?"

"No sir, not a shred."

"Then could you please tell him that I am flattered but I am not of that orientation. I would much prefer spending the evening celebrating with you Julie."

"I will text him right now. I will be back in a moment. Don't go anywhere."

I had no doubt that even if I left the country Julie would have the resources to find me anywhere. I hoped that my rejection wouldn't sour the deal for Calvin.

Julie came back and I couldn't help but notice the difference. When she left, her hair was in a ponytail and her blouse buttoned to the top. Now her hair was down and brushed, her blouse was unbuttoned to the third button, revealing a very lovely décolletage.

"Calvin is fine with that. He told me to celebrate signing the deal with you, if you're okay with it."

"More than okay, another ginger ale?"

"No, I'll have a Jamesons too."

"I thought you were driving?"

"Only if you had taken Calvin up on his invitation. Since you declined I won't need to drive tonight."

"So how will you get home?

"Who said anything about going home? You are a bright boy, you figure it out."

She then smiled at me and felt my cock twitch.

I raised my glass of Jamesons to hers and toasted.

"To a long and profitable relationship!"

"Business and personal," she added.

We left the bar stools and found a table in a quieter part of the bar. She told me about her university education and her research skills. Apparently she was a bit of a savant with an exceptional ability.

"I can read people's intentions."

"You read minds?"

"No, I can discern whether someone is being truthful, if they believe what they are saying. I can sense deception or obfuscation just as easily as you can tell the difference between red and blue. It is like a sixth sense. I didn't discover it till late in university.

"It's not that I don't love research, I find it a bit boring. Most research is, especially if someone is gifted in that field."

"At least you have recognized your skills, so many people don't ever find their giftedness."

"What about you Archie, have you found your giftedness?"

"I used to think it was my ability to satisfy my wife. Then again you probably know the story."

"Your wife was a nymphomaniac. Yes, officially diagnosed last year but she suffered for years. No single man could ever have satisfied her."

"I certainly tried. If you think she suffered with it you should have seen it from my perspective. I just couldn't get past her need to fuck damn near any man she met."

"Somehow nymphomania gets thought of as being a sexy and desirable thing. I can't imagine anything worse. Never being able to have enough, never having that satisfied feeling. It would drive you crazy."

"It drove my wife crazy and it drove me to divorce. I just couldn't live with it anymore."

"Thank goodness I don't have that problem. For me it's always one and done."

"What do you mean?"

"I have heard that some women are multi orgasmic. I have never experienced that. I have always been one and done."

"That is a shame. I thought most women could enjoy multiple orgasms. Then again my ex could never be satisfied."

"I like you Archie, I have seen a lot of sales people come through the office but you are different. I get the sense that you are genuine. I feel like I could trust you with anything. Would you like to dance with me? Then maybe we can have another drink up in your room."

We got to the dance floor and she was a wonderful dancer. She followed my lead with a very light step. She smelled divine and I was surprised to find myself becoming quite smitten with Julie.

"I hate to ask this, knowing that it could be misconstrued but, are you here with me at Calvin's request or are you here because you want to be?"

"Calvin sent me here to see in you were interested in him. I'm here because I am interested in you, and I hope you are interested in me."

"I am more than interested Julie, in the short time I've known you I have grown quite fond of you."

"Let's head upstairs," she whispered in my ear.

That sent chills down my spine.

When we got into the elevator she pressed the button for the 6th floor.

"How did you know...?"

"Research," she said with a smile. She kissed me and then took my hand and led me 604.

"Archie, I have never done this before. I mean I'm not a virgin, I have been propositioned many times but I always refuse. I really feel drawn to you."

"Let's just relax and enjoy things. We'll see where it takes us. There's no pressure, no timeline. Just you and me. "

I poured her a drink and we sat on the sofa, looking out at the city lights below us. We cuddled and talked about everything under the sun. Our families, our careers, our favourite sports teams. We talked about our life experiences and eventually we talked about sex and our sexual experiences. I was a few years older than Julie so I had more experience than her. She was particularly interested in my ex wife and her nymphomania.

"How long were you aware that she was having sex with people at the office?"

"A few months before I left her. We had talked about her problems. She was getting help but it got way out of hand."

"How often did you have sex?"

"Every morning, twice each night and it was never enough for her." Even with our frequent activity she would slip out at lunch to fuck someone. God forbid I should have an off day. She didn't discriminate by gender either. It destroyed my psyche."

"How is she now?"

"No better. She didn't remarry. Apparently she is pretty indiscriminate in her choices so she's bound to catch something someday. I have been tested and I am clean."

"Good to know."

She leaned in and kissed me.

I was surprised to see that it was 3am. We had been talking for hours.

"Julie, we have talked ourselves into the very early morning. What do you say we go to bed?"

"It's about time! I thought you'd have my clothes off as soon as we got through the door. I am glad you didn't though. I have really loved this time with you."

We stood up and kissed each other. I began to unbutton her blouse, exposing a white lace bra. She had small breasts, perfect. I unzipped her skirt, it fell and she stepped out of it. Her knickers were white bikini style and trimmed with lace to match her bra.

We hugged again and I unhooked her bra. When I removed it I marvelled at her pert breasts and prominent nipples. They were firm and smooth to my touch.

She unbuttoned my shirt, removed my belt and unzipped me. She then lay on the bed. I stripped and joined her. As we kissed I placed my hand on her flat, smooth belly and slipped it under the waistband of her knickers. She had well trimmed pubic hair, so soft. She was already wet.

"Go ahead Archie, fuck me." She stiffened up like she was expecting an electric shock.

"Whoa, whoa, relax Julie. Don't tense up like that. I'm not going to hurt you. I want you to enjoy this."

"Last time I had sex was in University. They just got on top, or in doggy position and fucked me. I thought that was what you wanted to do."

"For a research savant you must have seen data on sexual practices, or at least seen porn."

"To me its all fictional or mythological. All I have ever experienced is rough and hurried sex."

"You poor dear. I want you to experience love making tonight. Do you have work tomorrow morning?"

"No, I am free."

"Then let me help you to fill the gap in your knowledge. Right now I want you to spread your legs just a little bit farther. That's perfect, you can see how much more access my fingers have to you."

"That feels so nice Archie, it kind of tickles but it's so nice." She was very wet. I began kissing my way to her pussy.

"What are you doing? Ohhhhh, that's...ohhh. Archie that's...mmmm. Is that sanitary?"

"You showered didn't you? Then it's fine. I love doing this Julie."

"I am just so sur....ohhhhh, so nice. I've never felt mmmmm."

I was amazed that she had never experienced the joys of having her pussy eaten, and she was definitely enjoying it. Hell, I was enjoying it as much as she was.

I could feel her tensing up. Was it an orgasm or was it discomfort? I was about to ask her to relax when she cried out.

"Oh my God! Ssshhhhheeeee!

I continued softly kissing as she came down from her ecstatic high.

"I've never...ever."

I moved up beside her and we kissed.

"That felt amazing."

"You are amazing Julie."

"What can I do for you?"

"Simply enjoy tonight. For now let's just hold each other and enjoy the skin to skin contact. You know that was what I miss the most. Not the sucking and fucking but the closeness of two bodies, naked and embracing, sharing their warmth and comfort with each other, just as we are doing now."

"If I wasn't a savant I'd think that was a terribly corny line, but I can sense your true belief. This is what you cherish most."

"When I finish enjoying this cuddle I am going to make love to you. Can you feel it? Can you feel how hard I am getting just thinking about it?"

"Yes, I want it."

"Are you on any birth control?"

"No, I'm not."

"I'll pull out when I feel that I am going to orgasm, is that okay?

"Yes."

I rolled over onto her lithe body and positioned myself to enter her.

"Remember, this is about making love, not fucking."

I slowly pressed into her wetness. It had been a long time since I had experienced this joy and it was glorious. Slowly I continued until I was fully embedded. She was so warm and wet. We moved together so well that it felt both choreographed and spontaneous at the same time. She made small mewling noises. She seemed to enter an almost meditative state. Her hips rose up to meet my thrusts again and again. I could feel the beginnings of my orgasm building.

"I am really close Julie."

"Mmmhhmmm"

"I am going to pull out."

"Noooooooo!" She cried and I felt her hands grasp my ass and pulled me in so I couldn't pull out. I couldn't stop, I came inside her hard. I hadn't made love to a woman in a long time so it was no small load.

I kissed her as she came again, right after I did.

We lay there panting for breath. Our bodies slick with sweat and semen and other fluids. I felt wonderful, so fulfilled.

"Are you going to be okay Julie?"

"Fine, just coming down off the mountain top. My God Archie, I never knew it could be like this. I guess I can have more than one orgasm after all."

"I can't imagine anything better. You are a magnificent lover Julie. Any man would love to be with you."

"I'm glad you think so. Maybe you're the lucky man. I am a lucky woman tonight."

We fell asleep holding each other.

We woke up and showered, then we had breakfast delivered by room service.

"So what are your plans Archie?

"I fly back home this afternoon. I'll have to coordinate the logistics of the delivery to the plants. It is a big and complicated process but I know we will get it done."

"Will you be coming back here?"

"Of course, I will be making service calls to ensure customer satisfaction."

"Will you come back to see me?"

"Julie, what we shared was very special, but surely you want to find a partner here in the city. I might be back here once a month."

"I sense that part of what you just said is insincere. What we shared was special, and you will come to the city once a month so that means you're insincerity revolves around my finding a local partner."

"Wow, am I that obvious?"

"No, you tied three things together. That can be effective in distracting someone who doesn't have my gift. You don't feel comfortable with me finding a partner, why?"

"Julie, I haven't had sex with anyone since my divorce, until last night. Making love with someone is a bonding experience, that is what separates it from fucking. I bonded with you last night."

"I feel the same way. I would like to explore that bond. I know your time here will be limited, but last night was so important to me that I can be patient."

"Alright, I promise I will keep in touch."

We hugged and kissed goodbye. My plane landed back home safely, and I already missed Julie. Her gift of discerning intent is strange, mystical and somewhat scary. There was something otherworldly about her, her innocence, her trust in me. The strength of the bonding between us was extraordinary.

-30-

Rwg7
Rwg7
222 Followers