Celebrating the Big Sale Pt. 02

Story Info
Julie and Archie continue their journey together.
2.5k words
4.53
1.1k
3
4

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 03/01/2024
Created 02/26/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Rwg7
Rwg7
223 Followers

Thanks to those who expressed an interest in furthering the story. Part 1 is available at this link. https://www.literotica.com/s/celebrating-the-big-sale

It was the largest sale that our company had ever made. When I returned home from closing the deal with Imperial Motor Industries I was celebrated like a conquering hero!

There is nothing like being cheered from the factory floor, however it paled against the memory of celebrating with Julie Moore, Calvin Winthrop's personal assistant. Julie was a valuable asset to Imperial. She was a savant with the uncanny ability to discern people's intent. She could tell if a person was lying or had the slightest insincerity in what they said.

She was also Calvin's research person. When she was researching my company she somehow became interested in me. The things she discovered interested her enough to celebrate the sale with me at my hotel. It was a magical night.

The logistics of this deal were complicated. Imperial demanded "just in time" delivery. I was really going to need my assistant Ellen to be on the top of her game.

"Ellen, are you over your flu?"

"Feeling better now that you are back."

"Was the flu your husbands idea?"

"He doesn't trust me to travel without him. I told him it was a very important meeting for the company but he insisted."

"It turned out okay, better than okay for me in a lot of ways. We have one hell of a lot of work ahead of us. I have to warn you though, Calvin Winthrop's assistant Julie is a savant. She has the ability to read people's intentions. Treat every interaction with her with complete honesty. Pretend that every conversation with her is going through a lie detector. She is that good! Julie and I interacted on a personal level after the contract was signed. I don't know where that will lead us, it is just something that you should know."

"Wow, it has been a long time for you hasn't it? Now I am glad I stayed home. I'll be careful with Julie and I am always truthful anyway. Except for the jealous husband flu."

We put in several 14 hour days getting plans in place. We were tired, but this was such a major deal we had to keep on top of it.

I received a summons to the president's office on the fifth day back home. What now? I thought as I hustled up to the top floor.

I opened the president's office door and was surprised to see Calvin Winthrop and Julie Moore sitting there. The president and Calvin stood when I entered.

"Archie! Come in. You know Calvin and Julie of course."

Calvin and the president shook my hand. Julie smiled as I made eye contact with her.

She looked "all business" this morning in a tweed skirt and jacket and a royal blue blouse. Her hair was worn up. She had a simple string of pearls around her neck and matching pearl earrings.

"Archie, we have been discussing the deal that you've signed with Imperial Motors. IMI have asked that you be embedded in their office building. It will facilitate direct communication and give you a closer familiarity with Imperial's needs. I know this is a rather sudden development but it is something we need to make happen asap."

"I understand, what about my assistant Ellen? I doubt her husband will approve and she is far too important to replace at this point."

"It will be Ellen's choice but we think Ellen could stay to facilitate things here. Both your salaries will be raised of course. We will also cover your residence rental and living expenses. It is a great offer."

"It is very generous. I am fully onboard." I glanced at Julie, her smile was dazzling.

"I will speak to Ellen."

"Thank you Archie, I knew I could count on you."

I left the office and texted Julie.

"Meet for lunch?"

"Sure, let me know where and when."

I called Ellen into my office and told her the news.

"Oh shit, Doug won't like this at all!"

"You can stay here if you wish, or come with me to Imperial Motors offices. You and Doug can work it out."

Julie met me for lunch. I pulled her in for a kiss and a hug. It brought back the incredible closeness that we experienced that past weekend.

"I haven't been able to get you out of my mind this week Julie."

"It was a pretty memorable weekend."

"So, is having me embedded in Imperial's

head office your idea?

"Partially, it was something Calvin and I discussed. He saw a lot of benefits, so did I."

"I am all in. I think it is a great idea for you and I to get to know each other better. It is also good for Imperial and my company."

"Ellen should stay here with her husband. If you need help while at Imperial Motors call me. I'm curious, if Ellen had travelled with you last weekend, would you have celebrated your sale with her?"

"Of course."

"In the same way we did?"

"No, she is a happily married woman.

"Don't forget my gift, I discern a prevarication in your last reply."

"Okay, Ellen and I have worked together for a long time. We have a work relationship and we are friends. I would never do anything to hurt those relationships. She and Doug are having their issues, but so far they have been working them out. I am happy that she stayed behind because I got to meet you."

"It's good to know that you feel that way. I feel that way too. Do you and I share a working relationship?"

"Yes, but we also have a personal, more intimate connection. We bonded that night. I feel a real connection with you."

"Calvin is staying at the Empire Hotel. I have a room there too. Shall I make dinner reservations for us? Maybe do a little dancing and some more bonding?"

Just the thought of spending the night with her had me hard.

"Yes, you have no idea how much I am looking forward to tonight."

"Back to the office with you then! I will look for some suitable places for you to rent in Grantham."

We kissed again. Her lips were like rose petals, so soft and full. She went to her hotel and I to the office.

I got home late in the afternoon to shower and shave and change into a more casual outfit. I was just drying my hair when my phone rang. I checked call display, "Maddie."

What the fuck would she be calling me for? It had been a very long time since we had spoken, almost a year. We had divorced because she had fucked half of the office staff at her work. She suffered from nymphomania, or as it is currently called "hypersexuality." It was a curse. We fucked three times daily when we were married and she still slipped out for a quick one with whatever dick was available. All that sex couldn't satisfy her.

"Hi Maddie."

"Hi handsome, how are you?"

"Doing well Maddie. What can I do for you?"

"Well, you could just DO ME! Fuck me I'm so horny."

"Are you off your meds? You know how bad you get when you don't take them."

"I'm off my meds and on the booze. Can I come over?"

"We're divorced Maddie. That means no fucking for the two of us. I have a girlfriend now."

"You what! We haven't been apart for..."

"It's been a year Maddie. I am moving on. Just like you should be."

She continued in a low mumble. I couldn't make out what she said.

"Maddie, call your doctor, take your meds. Goodbye."

It sounded cold to me too, but I can't deal with her. I still miss her, but I couldn't live with her anymore.

I am sure that it's no coincidence that she would call just when I think I've found someone special. Someone may have seen Julie and I in the office or at lunch. Maddie still had friends that wouldn't hesitate to let her know.

The Empire Hotel was one of the older, fine hotels in town. Calvin seemed to love these old hotels. The dining room here is first class.

I was led to a table where I found Julie and Calvin seated.

Calvin rose and shook my hand. Julie stood up and pulled me into a hug, then we sat.

"I'm not going to crash your dinner together. Julie has explained to me that you two are exploring your feelings about each other. I expect that you'll act professionally when it comes to business matters. Julie is like a daughter to me, so don't hurt her. She has been hurt enough. Enjoy your evening." He stood and left.

"That was a little uncomfortable."

"Yes, but he spoke the truth. I am like a daughter to him. He never married. He was recruiting university students to work at ImperiaI, that's when I met him. I had just recently discovered my gift of discernment. He recognized how great a tool I could be. I was hired and trained by Calvin."

"What about your family?"

"I have no family. My parents died when I was in school. I was an only child and both of them were only children. Calvin became my family."

We ordered our meals and we both ordered a double Jamesons on the rocks.

We talked about so many things, the economy, nuclear power, electric cars to formula one racing. She was a font of arcane knowledge. She had an incredible memory.

Our meals came and we marvelled at the flavours. The chef here really knew his business.

Over dessert we talked about our goals. I was not sure I wanted to discuss this topic.

"Most of my goals were destroyed in the divorce. I wanted to buy a house, have children, to enjoy my job. Maddie destroyed my dreams. Now I pretty much live day to day."

"Did she really destroy those dreams, or did you abandon them?

"I abandoned them because I couldn't stand being cuckolded day after day."

"Wasn't it determined to be an illness?"

"Some experts say yes, others no. The jury is still out. I know we promised to be there for each other "in sickness and in health" but there is only so much a man can take."

"I am not blaming you. I'm just trying to understand the situation. It's especially difficult when I've had some bad experiences with men and sex. You and I made love, and I have never felt such satisfaction in my life. The evidence would prove that you are an exceptional lover. How any woman could need more is beyond my understanding."

"I could fall in love with you just for saying that!" We both laughed hard at that.

"Archie, I don't feel like dancing. I feel like relaxing up in my room. There is a wonderful view of the river."

The Empire Hotel has old fashioned elevators, the kind that take you slowly up to your floor. Julie and I took the time to kiss and hug a little on our way.

The room was fabulously Victorian, with a four poster bed with a canopy. The view of the river lit up at night was so beautiful.

She stood at the window looking out over the stunning landscape. I came up behind her and put my arms around her. I began unbuttoning the silk blouse she wore. She signed deeply. I unfastened the bra and let it fall to the floor. I took hold of her two small breasts and massaged them, gently rolled the nipples. She was softly moaning her approval. I kept kissing her neck and shoulder. I unfastened her shirt and let it fall. She wore another pair of bikini knickers this time in blue with lace.

"Archie, the window, they will see us."

"If there was anyone down at the river, yes Julie, they could."

"What if... I mean..."

I pulled her knickers down and off. She now stood in front of the window stark naked.

"Bend forward Julie. Walk to the window, lean on the glass using your hands."

She did.

I first kissed her left butt cheek, then her right.

"I can almost taste your wetness. I want to kiss it because it is you. It is your beauty, your very womanhood in all its wonder. You have the scent of a woman's love. And I want more."

I leaned in and kissed her nether lips, gently tonguing her. Inner lips.

"Oh Archie, you...uggh... make me feel, mmmmm ...so many things...aaaahhh. I can't put into words the ...eeepp, right there...."

We forgot about the world below us, the river flowing by. Or any soul who might glance up to the window might see us. We were beyond caring. I slowly stood, kissing my way up over her back, to her neck. I turned her around and we embraced and kissed.

"I love the taste of my sex on your lips." She whispered. "It makes me want more."

We moved to the canopy bed and lay together, once again, naked skin to naked skin. This was true bonding. It was way too early in our relationship to be feeling love but that was exactly what it was.

"Do you feel it too Archie? We are touching the mystic. I've heard it called "old souls" before. It is as if we aren't new. It feels more like we are reuniting or rather that we have always been. It is mysterious and yet very comforting."

"I can't describe it, and I am no where near the mystic you are, but yes I do feel it. I feel love. A love for you that shouldn't exist this soon, but I feel like I would perish without you."

I turned her on her side and spooned her. I shifted around till my erection was against her entrance and I pushed slowly into her very well lubricated vagina. We leisurely enjoyed the feelings of filling and being filled. It went beyond enjoyment, once again our union seemed otherworldly. She had finished her first orgasm when she moaned.

"Archie, I love you. I am in love with you and I feel like I have been in love with you for my whole life. How this is possible I wish I knew but I know it's true."

"Julie, you are a wonderful mystery to me. More spirit than material. You feel like you are part of the ether. Yet you are more real to me than I am myself. I get lost in you...Yes, yes, YES!"

I thrust myself deep into her and I climaxed. It felt exactly like what it was. Two souls joining.

"Yes, I love you too." I sighed.

After the love making, came the bonding once again. And the two shall become one.

-30-

Rwg7
Rwg7
223 Followers