All Comments on 'Celebrity Bimbo'

by SoulAlchemist

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
TheTalkManTheTalkManalmost 4 years ago
Fun Story

Hope to see more from you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

Amazing! Been hoping for more content like this (in terms of focusing on plastic IG girls), and hope to see more.

kinked_a_bitkinked_a_bitover 3 years ago
Well Done!

There's a lot more truth to this story than most people would willingly admit, but hopefully that doesn't include the degradation of the wife character..

It's easy to say, "I wouldn't be attracted to that" when "that" is something that seems unavailable or unattainable - but what if it's suddenly right there in front of you?

In real life, an overtly sexual plastic bimbo can have just about any man she wants, including those who "aren't attracted" to her type. She may not be able to keep him forever, but that's ok. She's probably only interested in borrowing him for a fuck or two.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great story!

I feel soooo bad for Lisa but that’s part of what made this such a incredibly hot read. This very well written and fun to read, excellent work!! Sincerely thank you for this!

Patricia169Patricia1697 months ago

superstory and so hot omg ! If i was Lisa i changed me into a plastic bimbo :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

For such an absurd story, this is weirdly realistic. So many men will pretend they don't like enhanced women. And yet it's the dominant look in social media and those women become millionaires from selling it. You can't do that if your image is only appealing to a small niche group of perverts. It's just a matter of pretending you don't want what you can't have/afford. Yes, most men wouldn't ruin a loving relationship with a girl next door to commit to an onlyfans thot like this story. But a no-strings attached fuck with someone who has sculpted their very body for it? All those pretentious naturalists would be balls deep in no time.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSoulAlchemist@SoulAlchemist
“Trash” - Anonymous user, September 2021 I write stories about the betrayal and humiliation of skinny women. These are just dark fantasies; please treat the people in your life with love and respect.