Celebrity Bimbo

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Tell 'em what we've been up to, Ms. Baddie," she said, as she zoomed in on Alexis's naked body.

"Fucking a married man. With a giant married dick," she said with one of her expressionless giggles.

"Oooh," Gabby cooed in response, and turned the camera to me, focusing on my swelling manhood. "Are you the married dick?"

I saw her lick her lips. "That's me," I beamed.

She panned the camera up to my face. I didn't think anything of it. "And what's your name?" she asked.

"Dan," I replied.

"Dan who?"

"Dan Mercer," I answered without any hesitation.

"Oooh, a man with no secrets. I like that," Gabby replied. "And what's wifey's name?" she asked, zooming in on my wedding ring.

"Lisa," I told her, again not hesitating.

"You hear that? If you're out there, Lisa Mercer, here's your man, fucking the GORGEOUS Alexis Baddie instead of you. Tell me, hon, how does little old Lisa compare to a real woman like Alexis?" Gabby asked.

To answer her, I pulled my wedding ring off, and flung it behind me. I never bothered to look for it after that.

What followed was a marathon fuck session, all while Gabby filmed us. While Alexis had a mouthful of my balls, Gabby leaned in close and asked, "does lil Lisa ever suck you this good?"

"No, she gives the worst fucking blowjobs," I told her, truthfully.

When I was slamming into her from behind, Alexis looked over her shoulder. "Do I feel better than your wife?"

"Feel better?" I asked incredulously. "It's not even a contest. Eight years with her doesn't compare to two days with you. And don't even fucking get me started on how much better you look than her."

I turned towards Gabby with the camera still filming. I smacked the bulbous mass of flesh that had been sculpted into Alexis's massive ass. "Look at this goddamn piece of art. Do you think I could ever go back to my wife's scrawny little worthless bony ass? Shit, I don't think I could even get hard for her if I tried anymore."

Gabby laughed, and replied, "Daaaaaammmmn." Alexis looked back at me and for the first time her eyes didn't look completely vacant - it actually looked like she was registering some feelings for me. I knew I was certainly registering feelings for her.

After another half hour of fucking, we all laid in a pile on the bed, breathing heavily. "Damn, boy, you put on a helluva show there. That's gonna make sooo much money."

"Wait, what do you mean?" I asked.

"On Alexis's OnlyFans. We'll give it a juicy title like 'Homewrecking Bimbo Gets Fucked by Stud While Humiliating Wife'," she cackled. "Maybe that's a little long. Next time though you gotta let me in on the action so I can put it up on my page."

"Shit," I said in response. "I'd buy that porno."

That seemed to get a genuine laugh out of Alexis. "Stay right there, baby," she said to me, and pulled out her own phone. She laid her head back on my chest and pointed the camera towards us. "I'm gonna go Live," she told me, as if that meant anything to me.

I figured it out pretty quickly though. She was doing a livestream with her Instagram audience, with my face heavily featured. We answered questions, like if we were dating - Alexis said yes, and my heart skipped a beat. Towards the end, she told her viewers - several hundred thousand at that point - to subscribe to her OnlyFans to watch us fuck, and to hear how she compares to my wife.

We gave each other a passionate kiss before she ended the Live. At this point, it was obvious that my marriage was over, and I honestly didn't feel an ounce of regret.

Alexis, in a rare moment of perception, seemed to feel the same thing. "Did you, like, really mean those things you said about your wife?"

I nodded. She leaned up a little, "Gimme your phone."

I obliged, and I saw her typing away - always an impressive feat with her gigantic fake nails. She handed the phone back to me, and I looked at what she had done.

She had sent a text to my wife. It said: "im sory babe I have been buzy. I got us a hotel room 4 this weekend, u shuld come 2mrrw nite just walk rite in."

I audibly laughed, and my wife had already sent a response. "Are you alright? You must be feeling sick if you're typing like that! But okay :) I'll meet you tomorrow night - what's the hotel room!"

I could sense the forced calmness in her texts. She must have been worried sick the last couple days at my completely out-of-character behavior. I didn't care, though. I typed her the room number and told her to send a text on her way.

—-

I later found out the details of how the next day had gone for her. Given Alexis's rising star, news had spread quickly of her new married boyfriend - and the scandalous sex tape they had just posted online. By the way, that video DID make good money, even though it leaked onto Pornhub almost instantly.

I guess everyone at work that day had already heard the news, and seen my face and her name in the videos we made the night earlier. Lisa, though, trusting and oblivious, had no idea. She could tell everyone was eyeing her strangely and talking behind her back, but she had no idea why. It didn't even cross her mind to check anything about Alexis Baddie.

She sent me a text that day that asked, "did I miss something? everyone is talking about something but I can't figure out what."

It was one of the last texts we ever sent to each other. Of course, I didn't see it at the time as I was plowing Alexis's asshole as she smoked a thick blunt she had poorly assembled.

When Lisa got home from work that day, I guess she put in some time to really doll herself up. Not that I noticed at all - she still looked like the same boring stick to me.

An hour or so later she sent a text that she was headed into the hotel. That was supposed to be our cue, though we did not need the encouragement at all.

My wife pushed the door to Alexis's room open, having no idea her world was about to come crashing down. Like me, she admired the view of the city out the window, before noticing the strange noises coming from the bedroom. She slowly walked towards the door, and opened it.

And she saw her loving husband sliding his dick into some hideous bimbo's asshole. She felt like throwing up - not just out of shock, but at this woman's horrible plastic body - not to mention the smell of a stranger getting fucked in the ass.

I don't know why, but I winked at her. "Hey, Lisa, come on in."

She stumbled forward in a daze. "Why... why are you doing this?" she asked, tears in her eyes.

"Oh babe you really don't know?" Alexis condescendingly asked her.

I nodded towards the massive tv and Lisa realized it was playing a movie. A porno. And then she saw Dan's face on the screen. And then she heard what he was saying.

"This huge fake ass is worth more than my stupid scrawny-ass wife any day of the week. I'd rather look at this than even think about her face," she saw me saying.

She fell to her knees. "I don't understand. I love you so much! Please, don't do this!" she wailed.

"Don't worry, Lisa, I'm not going to leave you," I said in a mocking voice. "Well, as long as you do something for me."

Lisa didn't want to accept what was happening as real. "Anything! I just want this nightmare to end..." she blubbered.

I slid my rock-hard cock out of Alexis's asshole, and strolled over to my crying wife. "Suck it clean, Lisa."

At this point in the plan, we had assumed she would run away, screaming. But instead she looked at me with giant puppy-dog eyes. Holy shit - she was actually considering it!

Tentatively, she reached forward and grabbed the base of my dick. She leaned in, grimacing as the smell hit her. She gave it a couple tiny licks, before she started to back away.

But it was too late. I grabbed her head, and shoved my greasy cock down her throat. She gagged and wailed - and then I abruptly pulled out. "One more thing," I said with a wink.

I strolled back to Alexis, who had stayed on all fours watching me humiliate my wife. I slammed my dick back into her asshole, and my wife watched in disgust as Alexis moaned and our bodies slapped together.

After a few minutes, I blew my load in her ass. Without needing any prompting, Alexis got up and squatted in front of my wife's crying face. Somehow she had picked up on my plan.

"Well, Lisa, get your face in there and help her clean up," I ordered.

Lisa looked at me, still clearly dazed. "And then... and then we can go home?"

"Of course," I smiled at her.

Alexis spread her ass cheeks, exposing her asshole with my cum leaking out. The disgust on Lisa's face was palpable as she leaned forward. Just before she got within tonguing distance, Alexis grabbed her head and shoved it forward.

Lisa's cries were muffled by the monstrous ass enveloping her face. I could see her eventually start to move her head up and down, lapping at the cum pouring out of the asshole.

Alexis moaned like a pornstar and egged her on. It was the hottest thing I'd ever seen. The last couple days had completely changed me as a person, and I had Alexis Baddie to thank for that. I knew what to do.

While Alexis was still shoving my wife's face into her ass, I walked over and yanked the rings off of Lisa's finger. Tossing aside the wedding band, I took the engagement ring, and kneeled in front of Alexis.

With a gasp, she let go of Lisa's head, who stumbled back onto her ass. I looked at her, her face covered in the cum that had just leaked out of Alexis's tight ass, and saw her shocked, horrified, betrayed, confused expression as she saw me kneeling in front of Alexis holding our engagement ring in front of me.

I tuned back to Alexis and her ridiculous plastic face. "Will you marry me, Alexis Baddie?"

Alexis's mouth hung open wider than usual. "Like, yes, daddy," she excitedly (I think) answered. "We're gonna have to get a different ring, though, that thing is puny."

I looked at it and laughed, and tossed it behind me. It landed in one of Alexis's discarded thongs. "You're right, babe, of course."

Neither of us bothered to look as Lisa crawled out of the room, sobbing, her face covered in cum. I never saw her again.

—-

Alexis had some kickass lawyers - I think through the tv production studio - and they somehow managed to get me everything in my ensuing divorce. Not that I needed it; Alexis raked in money from her TV deal, her Instagram, her music (somehow) and her OnlyFans. I have no idea what happened to Lisa afterwards.

Our relationship was much publicized - initially by Alexis's PR management, but eventually it seemed to catch on pretty naturally. I guess I was handsome enough that magazines and tabloids liked to include pictures of me.

When Alexis's reality show started, I ended up as a recurring "character," and the first season ended with our wedding. I'll never forget Alexis Baddie walking down the aisle wearing nothing but a string bikini. Everyone watching could see the obvious bulge in my pants.

Slowly the trend for basic Instagram whores shifted away from the Kardashians, and more towards Alexis Baddie. For the next handful of years, plastic surgery had a boom - especially anything to do with making butts bigger.

Alexis, for her part, stayed exactly the same. Well, mentally, anyways. She was still vacant and... kind of stupid, but it just made me love her more. Physically, though, she would forever be pushing the limits of plastic surgery and certain body parts just kept getting bigger.

A few years later, I was struck with a brief moment of insecurity. I pulled Alexis closer to me in bed, and asked, "Hey - what is it that you saw in me back at the hotel? You could have had any rapper you wanted, or a lot of celebrities. Why did you settle down with a hotel desk clerk?"

Alexis, without much thought, responded, "You looked cute and like you had a big dick."

I laughed. Fair enough.

END