Celebrity Chef Friends Ch. 03

Story Info
A getaway with a couple of female celebrity chefs.
6.9k words
4.64
5.1k
4

Part 3 of the 6 part series

Updated 08/24/2023
Created 09/27/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Irish Moss
Irish Moss
2,401 Followers

Disclaimer: This is a work of fiction concocted entirely within my imagination. None of this actually happened. If you feel particularly protective of certain celebrity chefs, you may not want to read it. You have been warned.

Note: If you haven't already, read Celebrity Chef Cruise Ch. 01-03 and Celebrity Chef Friends Ch. 01 & 02, which are all prequels to this story.

In addition to the outstanding sex, there were many other benefits that I enjoyed due to being more than friends with several celebrity chefs. There was the food, of course, and events like the one where I'd been able to introduce my friend Lisa to Alex Guarnaschelli. I was also asked by both Amanda Freitag and Katie Lee to accompany them to fancy events that I'd otherwise not only not have gotten into but likely never would have even heard of. On a few rare occasions, I attended events with Giada De Laurentiis but she was more about the sex than about going out on dates. Although I wasn't poor by any means, I certainly wasn't in the same tax bracket as any of the three of them so I was also able to enjoy some things I'd never have been able to afford on my own. One of these things was the vacation home that Katie owned in The Hamptons.

She'd invited me to join her on several visits and, though we had a lot of sex, we also enjoyed the beach and her pool as well as the local food scene. Obviously I wasn't the only one that she invited to join her for a weekend but I'm pretty sure that I was the only dude and the only one she was fucking out there. As much as I enjoyed our time together out there, when she proposed having somebody join us the next time we were going out, there was no way that I could object. Just as Amanda had with Giada, Katie had ended up in a conversation with another female chef who was lamenting her inability to get laid due to her celebrity. Katie shared what she did when she had an itch that needed scratching and how she'd ended up in such an enviable situation. Based on this other chef's response to Katie's story, Katie ended up inviting her to join us in The Hamptons the next weekend that she expected to be in New York. She knew that she didn't even have to make sure I was cool with it because there was no way I wouldn't be into a threesome with her and Antonia Lofaso.

Due to other commitments, when that weekend finally arrived, Antonia was going to join us on Saturday morning which gave Katie and me a night together since we'd be heading out on Friday night. We'd typically head out later so I worked a full day, we had some dinner then we picked up some things we'd need that she knew were typically more expensive way out there. We'd take her car but she liked to have me drive so that she could suck my cock once we were out of the city. I liked that, too. She'd take her time and draw out the pleasure she was providing since it was about a two-and-a-half hour drive and, even with that, there would still be time for me to make her cum with my fingers as I was driving before we'd get there. It'd be pretty late once we got out there but, after unpacking the car and getting things put away, we'd still take a shower together before going to bed.

All of the showers in her house were big but the one in the master bathroom could have comfortably fit more than just the two of us. Despite the late hour, we still took our time lathering each other up and getting ourselves incredibly aroused but, with her big king size bed awaiting us, we didn't fuck in the shower. Once we were thoroughly rinsed then thoroughly dried, we slipped into bed, she straddled me and I slipped into her. We both moaned as my rigid tool filled her hot, wet pussy and continued moaning as she slowly moved up and down. Her pussy always felt amazing but, with all of the anticipation and the lathering up in the shower, I was pleasantly surprised when I didn't cum immediately. She, on the other hand, was on the verge almost immediately and went from riding me slowly to riding me hard and fast pretty quickly. I was good with her cumming quickly because then I didn't have to be concerned about how quickly I came. I'd been fondling her tits when she started riding me but, as she picked up the pace and they started bouncing, I moved my hands around to caress her ass so that I could watch them. Since she had an incredibly sweet ass, I loved getting my hands on it nearly as much as I enjoyed fondling her perky titties.

Despite the late hour, she had a renewed energy as she continued riding me harder and faster while moaning louder and longer. I was pushing up into her as my hands remained on her ass, giving her as much of my length as I could. Her bed was clearly well-made as it didn't squeak or shake even slightly despite our vigorous fucking. As her pussy became even hotter and wetter the closer she was getting to cumming, my own orgasm began to build as well. I thought there was a chance we could cum simultaneously or at least close together. When she dropped down onto my cock and just sat there, she was momentarily silent before crying out as her body started shaking. Her orgasm was one of her typical long and obviously highly pleasurable ones but, rather than going back to riding me once she'd finished cumming, she climbed off of my cock. She moved around and straddled my head and, as I gazed up at her trim, dark brown bush, she wrapped her lips around my tool, causing me to moan as she engulfed it in her warm, wet mouth.

I lay there for a moment savoring both her cocksucking and the view of her pussy above me before raising my head and running my tongue along her slit. She moaned as I slurped up the abundant juices that she was producing while running my hands over her sweet ass. I'd been close to cumming before we'd changed positions so my orgasm was quickly building again but I wanted to make sure she came again before we were done. I slipped a finger into her snug, slippery pussy while licking and sucking her clit, which caused an even longer moan. With both of us dividing our respective focus between the pleasure we were feeling and the pleasure we were striving to provide, we were able to draw out the experience for a bit longer before either of us was on the verge of cumming. I know that I was absolutely enjoying both the feel of her mouth on my cock and the taste of her pussy as I ate her and I suspected that she was feeling similarly.

It wasn't a surprise to me that I was the first one to cum and, as I was right on the brink, I lowered my head slightly while continuing to slide my finger in and out of her hot, wet pussy. As I savored the intense pleasure preceding my orgasm, I was gazing up at her trim, dark brown bush, then I started blasting my load into her mouth. She swallowed my load while continuing to inhale my cock as I just moaned. Once I was spent, I went back to licking and sucking her clit while she continued to nurse every drop of cum out of me before letting my softening cock fall from her mouth. With her focus then entirely on her own pleasure, she was moaning louder and longer as I felt her pussy becoming even wetter and more engorged around my pumping finger. It wasn't much longer before she was tensing up then she cried out and her body started shaking as she was cumming. I slipped my finger out of her and was slurping up the increased flow of juices resulting from her intense orgasm. It was another of her typically long ones and only once I was sure that she was finished did I let my head fall back and slip my finger out of her. She took a moment to recover then moved back around and turned out the light. Snuggled together in the middle of her big bed, we were quickly asleep.

It was so quiet and so dark out there that it was unusual to not sleep soundly. It was the light that started to awaken us but, once she reached for my cock, it woke up even more quickly than I did. I moved over her and slipped into her, supporting myself over her on my forearms and bringing my lips to hers. We made out as I was sliding my rigid cock in and out of her hot, wet pussy and, while I was not a huge fan of missionary lovemaking, I had no complaints at that precise moment. As always, I was savoring the feel of my cock sliding in and out of her snug, slippery pussy but I was also appreciating the feel of her soft, smooth skin against mine. I would have been perfectly content to continue like this until we both came but Katie had another idea.

"How about we switch things up," she said, pulling her mouth from mine, "and you take me from behind."

I didn't even say anything in response, instead slipping out of her and getting up on my knees with a big smile on my face and my throbbing cock sticking straight out. She rolled over and stuck her ass up in the air, so I got behind her and slipped my cock back into her, causing both of us to moan. Holding her hips, I started to slowly slide in and out as she reached under herself to caress her clit. Once I had a steady rhythm going, I slid my hands down to caress her sweet ass while also gazing down at it. She really did have a spectacular ass and I knew how blessed I was to be able to see it and caress it in general but especially while fucking her. While I was content to maintain the pace I had set, she gradually began to push back harder and faster. Of course, I had no issue with this because it just felt even better and meant that we'd both be cumming more quickly. Since I expected that there was a lot more sex ahead of us that day, I was perfectly okay if we finished up and got the day started.

I did end up slipping my hands forward to cup her swinging tits as we were fucking harder and faster, feeling her hard nipples against my palms. The longer we were fucking, the hotter and wetter her pussy was becoming which was triggering my cock to become even stiffer. When it seemed like she was right on the verge of cumming, I straightened up and held her hips again, pulling her back to make sure that she was getting the full length of my cock. She finally pushed back and held there so I kept my cock completely buried inside her. She went still and silent briefly then cried out as her body started shaking. Knowing that she'd be flooded with even more juices, I went back to fucking her as she was cumming, though not as hard. I savored the continued building of my own orgasm as she finished riding out hers while I watched the slight jiggle of her ass each time my hips tapped against it. Finally, with my own cry of pleasure, I started blasting into her.

I continued thrusting as I was cumming and even once I was spent until my cock started to soften. At that point, I slipped out of her and sat back on my heels while admiring her bare ass until she turned around and kissed me before climbing off of the bed. She hit the bathroom then went into her walk-in closet where I knew she'd be going through her copious bikinis, looking for just the right one. I hit the bathroom myself then dug out my own swimsuit and slipped into it. I was already in the kitchen making coffee when she finally appeared, looking smoking hot in a string bikini. She had checked her phone and realized that Antonia could be arriving at any moment so, as the coffee was finishing up, we were getting things ready not only for the beach but for a simple breakfast, as well. When we heard Antonia arrive, we both headed out and helped her bring her stuff inside then we poured the coffee, ate and caught up a bit.

Before we headed down to the beach, we took turns spraying each other down with sunscreen, though I would have been more than happy to slather both of them with some old school lotion. We hauled everything down to the beach - blanket, umbrella, chairs and cooler - and set up camp for the day. The water was great so we spent a lot of time in the ocean with Antonia gradually getting more comfortable and clearly feeling less like a third wheel. At one point when Katie headed back up onto the beach, we kissed for the first time as she wrapped her arms and legs around me. She'd been wearing a cover-up when she'd arrived but had shed it once we were set up on the beach, revealing her own bikini and some incredibly sexy curves. Katie and I had both been eyeballing her since then, checking out her cleavage and her ass. I was grateful that Katie had invited her to join us and I was pretty sure that Katie was feeling that way, too.

Once we'd had enough of the beach, much later in the day, we packed up and, back at Katie's, we took turns under the outdoor shower to clean off the sand and salt before we all jumped into the in-ground pool. It wasn't long before the swimsuits all came off since there was more than enough privacy. I was quickly hard as a rock even though I was mostly seeing just their tits and, when Antonia discovered this, she had me sit up on the side of the pool and wrapped her lips around my cock. I moaned as her warm mouth engulfed me and her lips slid down my shaft. Katie was initially just watching so I knew her pussy was getting incredibly wet and I don't mean from the pool water. She eventually moved in closer and was fondling Antonia's big boobs while Antonia continued skillfully sucking my cock. I assumed that Katie's hands were not only caressing Antonia's tits but probably her ass and pussy as well. My focus was on Antonia's mouth moving up and down my tool, though I'd occasionally glance over at Katie's bare tits and hard nipples.

In part because of Antonia's cocksucking skills and in part due to a day spent around the two of them, first in bikinis then naked, my orgasm was building pretty quickly. Antonia was not trying to draw out the pleasure, or even to show me how good she was; the impression that I was getting was that she was just happy to have my stiff cock in her mouth and was savoring it. No matter how much she was enjoying it, though, there's no way she was feeling as good sucking my cock as I was having it sucked by her. My cock was swelling even more the closer I was getting to cumming but, although I would love to have enjoyed her cocksucking for much longer, I knew that a night full of sex and orgasms was just beginning. When I exploded into her mouth with a grunt, she easily swallowed my load while continuing to suck me off. Only once I was fully spent did she release my cock from her mouth and straighten up.

"My turn now," I said as I sat up and slipped back into the water. As I reached for her tits and caressed them while turning her toward the side of the pool, Katie had quickly slipped out of the water and grabbed a foam pool float. She lay it right where I was guiding Antonia so, when I boosted her up, instead of sitting on the concrete as I had, she was sitting on a couple of inches of foam. The reason Katie had done this for Antonia became clear soon after but I wasn't even thinking about it as I gazed at Antonia's smooth pussy. She parted her legs and lay back as I lowered my face toward it then moaned as I ran my tongue along her hairless slit. After an initial taste of chlorine, I was then slurping up her flavor while she moaned even louder and longer. As tasty as her pussy was, and as much as I enjoyed eating a tasty pussy, my focus was on her pleasure more than on my own indulgence.

Katie was lingering nearby but allowed me to start getting Antonia building toward what I hoped would be a momentous orgasm before joining us. My attention was drawn up beyond Antonia's luscious boobs when I saw Katie straddle her face with her sweet ass aimed in my direction. Antonia's tongue immediately came out and began to lick Katie's pussy while my tongue continued to lick hers. I didn't want her to get too distracted by eating Katie's pussy where she wasn't focused on her own pleasure so I slipped a finger into her. While sliding it in and out, I was licking and sucking her clit which elicited a moan from her. Katie was likewise moaning so Antonia apparently had a talent for licking pussy just as she did for sucking cock. I slipped a second finger into her along with the first, making her moan even louder and longer, then she slipped a finger into Katie while continuing to lick her.

The two of them just continued moaning while I felt Antonia's pussy becoming even wetter and more engorged the longer I was eating her. I assumed that Katie's pussy was responding likewise, though Antonia never slipped a second finger into her, presumably because she was so incredibly snug. I'd have been more than happy to eat Antonia's pussy for longer but she was obviously building toward an orgasm pretty quickly. I knew there would be more opportunities before we all departed the following day, and maybe even after that, so while I wasn't trying to push her toward an orgasm faster, I had no issue with her getting there sooner rather than later. She was tensing up the closer she was getting but it didn't appear as though it was affecting her attention to pleasuring Katie.

When she did let her head drop briefly, she continued to slide her finger in and out of Katie's pussy as she cried out and her body started shaking. Of course I continued to lick and suck her clit while sliding my fingers in and out of her pussy, now flooded with even more lubrication, wanting to make sure she was feeling pleasure for as long as possible. Her orgasm appeared to be long and intense but eventually her body relaxed and she went right back to eating Katie's pussy. I slipped my fingers from her pussy when I was sure she'd finished cumming and sucked her juices off of them while I straightened up. It sounded like Katie was pretty close to cumming, too, so I was just gazing at Antonia's naked body and Katie's bare ass while I waited. It was just a moment later when Katie cried out and I could see her visibly shaking as she was cumming. Antonia continued to devour her pussy through her orgasm and only lowered her head and slipped her finger free when Katie was clearly finished.

Katie moved off of Antonia's face and stood then Antonia sat up, her big, luscious tits bouncing enticingly. They rejoined me in the pool and we swam just a bit longer before Katie suggested we all shower before dinner. We all could have fit in the master bathroom shower but Katie recommended instead that she go first so that she could start dinner while the two of us were getting done. We all headed up to her bedroom after drying off because she was going to have me join her when she was just about done then Antonia could join me once she'd slipped out. Antonia and I were sitting on the end of Katie's bed, making out and caressing each other, and would have been fucking if Katie had been just a little longer before calling for me. I reluctantly left Antonia alone and headed into the bathroom with my rigid cock pointing the way. Katie was happy to see that I was ready to go and, as she soaped up my cock, had me started lathering between her ass cheeks.

She turned to face away from me, bracing herself against the wall, so I eased my throbbing cock into her tight asshole. She moaned and pushed back so, once I was fully embedded, she set the pace while I reached up to soap up and caress her tits. This wasn't the first time I'd fucked her ass in the shower but I was a little surprised that this was what she wanted with Antonia sitting just outside. I wasn't even close to cumming when she cried out and started shaking so it occurred to me that she'd wanted her ass fucked so she could cum quickly. Once she'd finished cumming, she moved forward so that I slipped out of her then rinsed the suds off of herself and stepped out of the shower. As she was drying off, I soaped myself up and washed my hair so that, when she left the bathroom, I was clean and ready for Antonia. A moment later, she joined me in the shower.

"Katie said that I should have you do to me what you did to her," she said, reaching for my cock, which was quickly rigid again.

"Did she tell you what that was?" I asked, not wanting to surprise her with something like that.

Irish Moss
Irish Moss
2,401 Followers
12