Celebrity Chef Friends Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"She did," Antonia replied, "and I'm totally good with it."

I grabbed the body wash and we each took some. She lathered up my cock again while I spread mine between her cheeks. Once we were both good to go, she turned to face the wall as Katie had just a little while earlier. I eased my cock into her ass as she moaned then almost immediately began shaking. I continued to slowly fuck her through that first orgasm and, once she finished cumming, she start to push back, setting the pace herself. I reached up with my soapy hands and lathered up her big tits while my cock slid in and out of her ass. It felt incredible and, between making out with her and fucking Katie's ass but not cumming, I was pretty pent up. Even given that, however, she had another long and apparently intensely pleasurable orgasm before I was quite ready to cum. Once she came down from that one, though, instead of going back to the pace we'd been at, she moved forward so that my cock slipped out of her.

"Sorry," she said as she turned to face me, "but another orgasm like those two and my head may have exploded."

She grabbed the body wash again and drizzled some between her tits then brought them down to the level of my cock. She squeezed them together around it so I started to fuck those soft, smooth beauties while gazing down at them. As good as it had felt to fuck her snug, soapy asshole, fucking her tits was definitely also a treat. She'd look up at me occasionally, with a big smile on her face, but mostly she was watching as my cockhead appeared repeatedly from her cleavage. I was doing likewise as my orgasm was quickly building again but I had no interest in holding back to enjoy fucking her tits for longer; I was ready to cum. I wasn't fucking them hard and fast, though, as I figured that might be uncomfortable for her, so I was savoring as much as I could. Between the soft, smooth flesh and the soapy lubricant, even maintaining a slow, steady pace I could only last for so long. She definitely wasn't expecting it when I suddenly started to spew because I hit her right in the face. She initially flinched but quickly opened her mouth to see if she could catch any subsequent spurts.

I continued to fuck her tits until I was completely spent and starting to soften, then slipped my cock from her cleavage and helped her to stand. She gathered my ropes of cum as best she could on her finger and fed them into her mouth while I grabbed the body wash again and started to lather her up. As I spread soap suds all over her body, she grabbed some shampoo and washed her hair then some facial cleanser and washed her face. Finally, she stepped under the shower and rinsed down her entire body while I just stood there and ogled her. Once she was fully rinsed, I took care of the residual suds on my cock then she turned the shower off and we grabbed the towels Katie had left for us. We dried ourselves and each other then stepped out of the shower and each retrieved some clothes from our respective bags. I slipped into shorts and a t-shirt while she pulled on a sundress with nothing underneath. We headed downstairs and found Katie in the kitchen, completely in her element.

Antonia jumped right in to see what she could do to help out but, since I am not a chef and typically leave that to my celebrity chef friends, I grabbed a bottle of wine and poured three glasses. I watched for a bit, still fascinated by the skills they both possessed, then began to set the table outside on the pool deck. There was enough of a breeze coming in off the ocean that there were no insects to bother us but it wasn't too much. We brought everything out and started eating while continuing to talk and drink wine. They were both wearing sundresses and, though I hadn't seen Katie get dressed, I was pretty certain she was wearing nothing under hers like Antonia. I also like that they hadn't bothered with make-up or doing their hair, just looking as natural as possible but still both being stunning.

Once we'd all had enough to eat but weren't feeling full, we cleaned up then returned to the pool deck. There was an oversized chaise-type seat that was big enough for all of us so we crawled onto that and just relaxed as it continued to get darker. I was in the middle and initially just had an arm around each of them. Recalling that they were wearing nothing more than their sundresses, I started caressing one boob with each hand and, when they seemed to start squirming a little, I brought my arms from around them and reached down. Sliding the hem of each sundress up enough to expose both pussies, I then began to alternately caress their clits and slide a finger in and out of their increasingly wet pussies. They were soon more obviously squirming while also moaning softly. My cock was stiffening and each would do a cursory caress now and again but mostly they were focused on the pleasure they were feeling.

I had absolutely no sense of which one would be cumming first but they each seemed to be in their very own world so I doubted either cared at that moment how close the other was. As they each continued to get even wetter, I was thinking that I needed to devour one of their pussies and lap up all of those juices. I presumed that, whichever pussy I wasn't eating, I'd be fucking so I was good with whichever way it ended up going. It was Katie who ended up cumming first, tensing up before crying out as her body started shaking. While I continued to stimulate both of them, I was hoping that Antonia was just enjoying the building pleasure for a bit longer and not having any difficulty cumming. A moment later, it became quite obvious as she let out a cry and began to shake herself. I didn't stop what I was doing until they'd both clearly finished cumming then I brought both fingers to my mouth and sucked their respective flavors off.

"I'm going to need some dessert," I finally said, "Who wants their pussy devoured?"

"You know," Antonia began, "as much as I'm looking forward to being devoured again, your cock has been in my mouth, in my ass and between my tits but I have yet to feel it slip into my pussy."

"Oh my gosh," Katie said, "we can't let that go on for a moment longer."

They both got up on their knees and quickly had their sundresses off, then they began to get me naked. Once my shirt had been removed and cast aside, I lay flat on my back and they slid my shorts off, my stiff cock standing straight up. Antonia wasted no time straddling me and, as she guided my stiff cock toward her smooth pussy, I reached up to fondle her succulent tits. We both moaned as she lowered herself onto my cock then she sat there for a moment, feeling it inside her before starting to slowly move up and down. Katie gave us a minute or so to get started then straddled my head. I gazed up at her well-groomed, dark brown bush while caressing her sweet ass before raising my head and running my tongue along her slit. She joined in the moaning as I was lapping up her copious juices, just as happy for another opportunity to devour her as I would have been to devour Antonia's smooth pussy.

While absolutely savoring the feel of Antonia's pussy sliding up and down my tool, I gave Katie's pussy a good slurping before slipping a finger into her while licking and sucking her clit. Rather than continue to caress just one of her sweet ass cheeks, I moved that hand down to Antonia's thigh and slid it up until I was able to caress her clit. The moaning continued to get louder and longer while I was feeling both of their pussies becoming even hotter and wetter. I wasn't anywhere close to cumming myself but it was obvious that both of them were building up pretty quickly. I would have been more than happy to continue if it ended up taking either or both of them a long time to cum but a quicker orgasm, as long as it was highly pleasurable, was also acceptable. I figure that, if both managed to cum, we'd end up switching things up, which I would have no complaints about, either.

It was actually Antonia who cried out first and started shaking. She continued to ride my cock as she was cumming and I could feel that her pussy was flooded with even more lubrication. While I was relishing how incredible that felt, I was still licking and sucking Katie's clit while sliding my finger in and out of her. I had eaten her pussy so many times by this point in our relationship that I knew how to draw out the pleasure and how to get her the rest of the way there. I switched from drawing out to getting her there, not wanting her to feel like she was being left behind, but also not rushing it too much so that Antonia could enjoy having a cock deep inside her pussy for a bit longer. It sounded as though Antonia's orgasm was another long and intensely pleasurable one and, once she'd apparently finished cumming, she resumed riding my cock a little bit harder and faster. It wasn't much longer after that when Katie cried out and started cumming herself.

Naturally, Katie's orgasm was long and clearly quite pleasurable, too, but once she'd gone quiet and had let out a sigh, indicating that she'd finished cumming, Antonia climbed off of my stiff cock. Katie looked over her shoulder to see what she was up to as I was gazing up at Katie's pussy while sucking her juices off of my finger.

"I assume you like to eat pussy, too," Antonia said.

"Oh my god, yes," Katie replied then moved off of my face. We repositioned so that Antonia was sitting up against the back of the chaise, Katie's face was between Antonia's thighs while her ass was up in the air and I was kneeling behind Katie. I was gazing down at Katie's ass when Antonia started moaning so I looked up and my gaze settled on her big tits. Katie's head was moving as she licked Antonia's smooth pussy and Antonia's eyes were closed as she continued moaning. My cock was throbbing as I watched this so I finally slipped it into Katie's snug, slippery pussy which made both of us moan, too. I slid all the way in until my hips were pressed against her sweet ass then, holding her hips, I began to slowly slide in and out. I maintained that slow pace so that I wasn't pushing Katie's face into Antonia's pussy and throwing them off. Plus, it just felt amazing to fuck her slowly.

When I slipped my hands forward to cup Katie's titties, I also leaned slightly to one side and was able to see her tongue at work on Antonia's clit. A glance upward and I was gazing at Antonia's succulent boobs so everything I loved was right there within reach. I think my cock became even harder as I was enjoying this scenery which made Katie moan even more. I'm pretty sure it also inspired her to push Antonia toward an orgasm even faster, presumably because she was building toward her own pretty quickly. I was perfectly fine with both of them cumming again before I did because it just meant that I'd likely get to experience something else before finally spewing myself.

Normally, I think Katie would have started pushing back as she was getting closer to cumming but, since her face was buried in Antonia's smooth pussy, that would not have been easy. Because of that, I'm pretty sure that the build-up to her orgasm took a little bit longer and, hopefully, provided her with just that much more pleasure. Based on the sounds that Antonia was making, it appeared as though she was getting closer to cumming, too, but it wasn't clear who would get there first. As it turned out, it was Antonia who started cumming first and her orgasm was obviously another long and intensely pleasurable one. Katie never raised her head and just continued eating Antonia's pussy but she was apparently right on the verge and, as soon as she was sure that Antonia was finished, she cried out and started shaking herself. I don't know how she was able to hold it off but somehow she did and, with her pussy flooded as she was cumming, I just continued to fuck her, enjoying how much hotter and wetter her pussy had become.

Once she'd apparently finished cumming, Katie kissed her way up from Antonia's smooth pussy to her succulent tits, pausing to lick and suck her hard nipples. I would have continued to fuck her had she not moved forward enough that I slipped out of her as she continued up to press her lips against Antonia's. I sat back on my heels while gazing at Katie's sweet ass and her pussy lips peeking from between her thin thighs. My stiff cock was still sticking out from my lap when they finally took a break from making out and both looked over at me.

"What ever shall we do with this?" Katie asked, reaching for my throbbing cock and gently stroking it.

"Nestle it comfortably between Antonia's tits?" I asked, which caused them to laugh.

"You've been very generous," Antonia said, "so it's probably the least we can do."

I moved to one side as she slid down and lay in the middle of the chaise on her back then straddled her and lay my cock between her tits. Taking one in each hand, I brought them together against my tool then started to slide it between them. Even after her hot, wet pussy followed by Katie's, fucking Antonia's tits still felt pretty spectacular. I kept a slow pace, not wanting to fuck them hard and fast which might be uncomfortable for her. It wasn't easy, though, because it felt so damn good it was almost instinctual to pick up the pace. Keeping it slow certainly helped to draw out the pleasure, though, so I was the one moaning steadily while they were both watching my cockhead peeking from Antonia's cleavage.

I was looking down, too, though I was still admiring Antonia's big tits, areolas and nipples, not my own cock. The feel of the soft, smooth flesh against my cock was definitely providing significant pleasure but seeing and feeling her tits in my hands was helping to bring my orgasm on as well. I'm not sure she could feel it but my cock was definitely becoming even thicker as I was getting closer to cumming. It was more of an effort not to fuck her tits harder and faster the closer I was getting but it did help me to be able to fuck them for even longer. When I was finally right on the verge, I think it was my moaning that gave it away because Antonia opened her mouth and was ready this time.

With a grunt, I started blasting cum toward her face and one load at least partially hit her mouth, as well as her lips and cheek. Subsequent spurts hit her chin then mostly landed on her chest. Katie lowered her head and was licking some of my cum off of Antonia before I was even completely spent. When I had nothing left to give and my cock was becoming too soft to continue fucking Antonia's tits, I still remained where I was, fondling her tits while watching the two of them devouring my cum. Antonia was wiping it off her face then licking it off of her fingers while Katie was spreading it around on Antonia's chest then licking it off her own fingers. Once they were pretty much done, we repositioned on the chaise again much as when we'd first settled in out there, with me in the middle. We lay there recovering and continuing to enjoy the night.

It wasn't that late when we finally decided to head inside but we'd talked about continuing our activities in Katie's huge bed so we could just crash there once we were worn out. We gathered up our clothes and went in through the kitchen, locking the sliding door behind us then confirming that we'd gotten everything cleaned up before heading upstairs. We experienced a few more orgasms before taking care of our nightly ablutions and slipping under the covers together. The next morning we picked up where we'd left off, with a few more orgasms in a variety of positions before we'd even had coffee. Katie and I were heading back to Manhattan later that day but Antonia was sticking around The Hamptons with some other friends for a few more days. When Antonia was thanking us for inviting her to join us and including her in all the fun of the previous 24-plus hours, Katie suggested that, if she had time between leaving The Hamptons and heading back to California, she should visit me in Manhattan. I was definitely in favor of this so we talked about her schedule and she coordinated a few things that would allow her to spend her last night on the east coast with me at my place.

When we finally parted, it wasn't so much 'good-bye' as it was 'see you later' so there was more a sense of anticipation than there was any sadness. Of course Antonia still had several more days in The Hamptons to enjoy and I was looking forward to Katie sucking my cock as I was driving us back toward the city. Once Katie and I were back home, though, even having to go back to work couldn't suppress the anticipation of seeing Antonia again. Her visit ended up living up to expectations for both of us.

12