Celebrity Chef Friends Ch. 04

Story Info
Before leaving town, Antonia spends a night at my place.
4.1k words
4.43
2.9k
3

Part 4 of the 6 part series

Updated 08/24/2023
Created 09/27/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Irish Moss
Irish Moss
2,420 Followers

Disclaimer: This is a work of fiction concocted entirely within my imagination. None of this actually happened. If you feel particularly protective of certain celebrity chefs, you may not want to read it. You have been warned.

Note: If you haven't already, read Celebrity Chef Cruise Ch. 01-03 and Celebrity Chef Friends Ch. 01-03, which are all prequels to this story.

I was fortunate that my job was flexible enough that I was able to take a half day off on the afternoon that Antonia Lofaso would be driving back from The Hamptons so that I'd be there waiting for her when she arrived at my place in Manhattan. I also took the entire following day off so that we could take our time getting up in the morning and spend some more time together before she had to head to the airport. After the night we'd spent in The Hamptons with Katie Lee at her beach house, I was really looking forward to another opportunity to spend as much time as possible with Antonia, this time just the two of us. We'd been in touch since we'd parted so we had a plan in place for her arrival and she let me know when she was leaving The Hamptons so I had an idea of when to expect her.

She made good time getting to Manhattan from The Hamptons since it was a weekday, which was great because it meant more time together. I'd asked if she wanted any help with the car or her luggage but she said she'd be fine so I just waited until she arrived at my building then buzzed her up. I did at least have the door open for her when she stepped off the elevator and, after a quick hug, soon had it locked up behind her.

"Wow, this is pretty cool," she said as she looked around my studio apartment, taking it all in within mere seconds of entering.

"Well, it's no Hamptons beach house," I replied, "but it works for me."

"I love it," she said, "This is totally what I'd imagine a New York City bachelor pad should look like."

"Well thanks," I replied, "What can I get you after that long drive? Something to drink? Something to eat? Bathroom?"

"What I want more than anything," she revealed, "is a shower."

"Lucky for you," I joked, "I did go with a bachelor pad that comes with one of those."

"Hopefully big enough to accommodate two?" she asked.

"As a matter of fact," I replied, "it can fit two quite comfortably...I think...I've never had an opportunity to try."

"Liar," she laughed, "but seriously, I could use a shower and would enjoy the company."

I grabbed the handle of her suitcase and wheeled it over toward my bed while she followed me. We kissed by my bed then made out a little. My cock was stiffening so I figured her pussy might be getting wet, as well, but I knew that I'd be finding out for sure. She was wearing shorts and a t-shirt, as was I, so I started raising her t-shirt up. We stopped kissing so that I could remove it, revealing that her succulent boobs were squished down into a sports bra.

"Oh this is just a travesty," I said dramatically, "This is a crime against nature."

She laughed as I lifted her sports bra up and removed it, releasing her big, beautiful breasts. They were just as incredible as I recalled from the previous weekend so I tossed her sports bra aside and caressed them before lowering my head to lick and suck her hard nipples. She moaned and briefly ran her fingers through my hair before starting to pull my t-shirt up. I figured she wanted to keep things moving along so I allowed her to remove my t-shirt then dropped to my knees to take her shorts down. As they dropped to her ankles, I was caressing her ass through her panties while planting kisses on her hips and abdomen. When I then took her panties down, exposing her smooth pussy, I had the overwhelming urge to devour her so I had her sit on the edge of my bed.

She didn't resist and instead parted her legs and leaned back, supporting herself on her elbows. I ran my tongue along her smooth slit, tasting the juices that were flowing and causing her to moan. I glanced up, beyond her mountainous tits, and saw that her eyes were closed but her mouth was hanging open to let the continuous moaning out. I smiled as I continued to lick her slit, happy for another opportunity to do so and happy that she appeared to be enjoying it so much. I slurped up her juices for a bit but she just kept producing more of them so I slipped a finger into her while shifting my licking to her clit. This had her moaning even louder and longer, especially once I slipped a second finger in to join the first. She ended up flopping onto her back and reaching down to grab my head as she rocked her smooth pussy toward my face.

I only had about 24 hours of experience with her from the previous weekend, but she'd cum enough times that I had a good sense of when she was getting close. She was tensing up a bit and holding my head even tighter but I just continued what I was doing since it appeared to be working pretty well. I'd have been more than happy to eat her pussy for longer but she had said that, more than anything, she wanted a shower. Since I'd been invited to join her, I was good with making her cum then jumping in the shower and seeing where things went from there. She went rigid and silent for a moment before she came, then she cried out and her entire body went limp. As she was cumming, her body was shaking and her pussy was flooded even more. I went back to slurping up her juices while she was enjoying what appeared to be a highly pleasurable orgasm, which seemed to be the norm for her.

When she let out a sigh, suggesting that she'd finished cumming, I raised my head and sat back on my heels, looking up along her naked body. Once she'd recovered, she sat up, her big boobs bouncing, then helped me up. Since I was still wearing my shorts, she took those down along with my underwear, my stiff cock springing out. After giving it a few gentle tugs, she stood and led me toward the bathroom, still holding it. I had to stop and grab a couple of clean towels then we continued and I set them on the counter by the sink.

"This is even nicer than I was expecting," she said, "and cleaner, too."

We stepped into my large shower and I got the water going and the temperature adjusted. Since I'd already showered and this was more for her, I stepped aside and let her wet herself down under the spray. I watched the water running down her body, over her boobs and down to her smooth pussy as well as down her back and over her ass, my cock about as hard as it could possibly get. She perused my collection of shampoos, conditioners and body washes, many of which had been provided by previous shower companions. She looked at a few of them a bit closer.

"Any of these in particular work well as a lubricant?" she finally asked and, based on our experience in Katie's shower, I knew why she was asking. I reached for one that had successfully been used for that purpose before, opened it and squeezed some into her hands then my hands, then set it down. She lathered the body wash between her hands then slathered it on my stiff cock. I spread mine between my two hands then waited until she turned and faced away from me and spread it between her ass cheeks. Once she was lathered up, I guided my cock to her asshole and eased it in. We both moaned then, as I started to slowly fuck her ass, she cried out and started shaking. I wasn't surprised that she came immediately just because of my previous experience with fucking her ass.

I continued sliding my cock in and out of her ass as she was cumming then, when she'd finished, she started to push back. We got a good rhythm going so I slipped my hands up from her hips to fondle her tits, feeling her hard nipples against my palms. Her asshole was so snug that I could feel my orgasm beginning to build pretty quickly, though I'm sure part of that was just due to the anticipation of her visit. The last time someone had made me cum was when Katie was blowing me during the drive back from The Hamptons so I was just slightly pent up. This had been intentional, of course, since I knew that Antonia would be visiting me soon after. Hence the anticipation bringing on my orgasm pretty quickly. Luckily, Antonia had another orgasm shortly after the first so there was no concern about me cumming too quickly and leaving her in the dust.

I continued sliding my cock in and out of her ass while she was cumming and, once she'd apparently finished, she started pushing back again. My cock swelled even more as I was getting closer to cumming, which she must have felt because she was pushing back a bit faster, bringing my orgasm on even quicker. I was still fondling her soapy tits so I was enjoying every bit of this moment which promised to be over shortly. The level of pleasure continued to build until I finally exploded into her ass. The spasms of my cock as I was spurting inside her must have triggered another orgasm for her because, before I'd finished cumming, she cried out and started shaking. I didn't stop fucking her ass until I basically couldn't anymore because my cock was softening. By that time, she'd finished cumming, too, so, after briefly making out, we moved on to getting her cleaned up. While she washed her hair and her face, I lathered up the rest of her body then she rinsed herself down.

Once she was thoroughly cleaned and rinsed, we shut the shower off and grabbed the towels, drying ourselves and each other. At her request, I left her to herself in the bathroom while heading to the kitchen. With several celebrity chefs frequently visiting, I never found myself shy of ingredients to either make a nice meal or throw together a snack. By the time Antonia had finished in the bathroom and joined me, I had some food laid out, which apparently pleased her and she started snacking.

"What would you like to drink?" I asked, "Water? Coffee? Beer? Wine?"

"I'd love a beer," she replied.

"Any style preference?" I asked.

"Whatever you recommend," she replied, "You've never steered me wrong in all the time I've known you."

We both laughed since we hadn't even known each other for a week by this point then I grabbed a couple of citrusy IPAs and poured them into glasses for us. I had a decent sized dining table but, since it was just the two of us, we parked at the section of my kitchen counter that had stools. I had been living there before I'd ever met a professional chef but they all seemed to think it was a good setup for cooking and eating and socializing and Antonia was no exception. We were chatting as we ate and drank, with her first telling me all about the rest of the time she'd spent in The Hamptons after Katie and I had left. We ended up talking about my job a bit but she also wanted more details about how I'd hooked up with Katie and Amanda in the first place.

Once we'd had enough to eat, we cleaned up then headed to the couch with another round of beers. I'd asked if she wanted to go out anywhere or to see anything before she would be leaving but she just wanted to relax and hang out. We were still naked and, after some initial continuation of our conversation, we gradually progressed to kissing then making out and caressing and fondling. When my cock was fully rigid, she straddled me on the couch, guiding my cock to her hot, wet pussy and lowering herself onto it. We both moaned as my cock filled her and, as she started to slowly move up and down, I was caressing the soft, smooth flesh of her ass. Once she got a steady rhythm going, she brought her lips to mine and we resumed making out as she was riding my cock. We hadn't really done much making out while we'd been in The Hamptons with Katie so this actually felt a little bit more intimate. Of course, with it just being the two of us, it was actually more intimate.

I brought my hands up between us to fondle her tits while savoring the feeling of her hot, wet pussy sliding up and down my tool. This week definitely had not been the longest that I'd gone without having sex but it sure did seem like going without for a few days was heightening the overall experience. Of course with Antonia being a new partner who I was totally psyched to be having sex with again, and who I'd been thinking about a lot during those few days apart, it should not have been a surprise at all that finally being back together again was exceeding expectations. She kept the pace nice and slow so we were able to thoroughly explore each other's mouths with our tongues as she was riding me. I was savoring not just the feeling of her hot, wet pussy sliding up and down my cock but also the soft, smooth flesh of her boobs and her hard nipples against my palms.

I would have been more than happy to continue like this for the rest of her visit and, for a little while, it felt like we might. I don't think it was a conscious thing as she slowly began to ride me a little harder and faster but neither of us had any complaints about it. We continued to make out for as long as we could but eventually reached a point where she was just riding me too hard and fast. She also appeared to be getting closer to cumming so not being able to make out allowed her to be more vocal about the pleasure she was feeling. The building I lived in was pretty old so not particularly soundproof but it was the middle of the week and the middle of the workday so I wasn't too worried about her disturbing my neighbors. Of course if there were any neighbors around to hear her, it wouldn't be the first time that moans of pleasure would have been heard emanating from my apartment or even the first time that moans of pleasure from a female celebrity chef were heard.

Since we could no longer make out, I leaned back and discovered that I could watch her big boobs bouncing so I dropped my hands to her waist, holding it as I pushed up into her. Despite her pussy becoming even hotter and wetter, I wasn't getting close to cumming yet, which was good because, as I watched her tits bounce, there was something that I was feeling a strong urge to do before I did cum. She was definitely getting close, though, so I was enjoying the increased flow of lubrication into her already wet pussy. There really wasn't anything more that I could do to draw out or increase the pleasure she was feeling since she was controlling the pace but that didn't seem to be any issue for either of us. When she finally dropped down onto my cock and just sat there, I glanced up from her tits since they'd ceased bouncing and saw a look of pure pleasure on her face. She was briefly still and silent then let out a cry as her body started shaking.

I resumed fondling her tits as she was cumming though I doubt that really did much to heighten the pleasure of her orgasm. It was a relief, however, that she appeared to cum as long and as hard as she had when we'd been in The Hamptons. My own orgasm, though it hadn't really been building yet in earnest, still backed off a little as she was cumming since she was no longer moving up and down on my cock. This was most definitely fine with me and had me thinking of even more things that we could probably manage before I did get close to cumming. When she went still and silent again, she remained seated on my cock as she was catching her breath then leaned in to kiss me.

"You keep making me more and more happy that I was invited to visit you before I fly back to California," she said after planting quite a few kisses on me.

"Well let's not stop now," I said, "there's still plenty of time and plenty to do."

I had her climb off of my cock and get on all-fours while I got up onto my knees, my stiff cock sticking out in front of me. I ran my hands over her sweet ass before guiding my tool back into her hot, wet pussy which caused both of us to moan. Holding her hips, I started to slowly slide my cock in and out of her, relishing the pleasurable feeling once again. She reached under herself to caress her clit as I was fucking her and I'd swear her pussy immediately became even wetter. She was pushing back, matching my pace, so once I felt like we had a good rhythm going, I moved my hands up from her hips to cup her swinging tits. Feeling their weight in my hands and her hard nipples against my palms, I'm pretty sure my stiff cock swelled even more. Based on the increase in volume and duration of her moaning, it seemed as though she agreed, but that could also have been due to her fingers on her clit.

As I was fucking her this time, I did start to feel my orgasm slowly beginning to build but I wasn't worried about being done too quickly. First, since she'd cum already there was no concern about leaving her in the dust. Second, even though I didn't know her or her body all that well yet, I'd had sex with her enough by that point to know that each subsequent orgasm seemed easier for her to achieve after the first. Finally, even if I did spontaneously start spewing unexpectedly, we still had the whole night ahead of us, plus probably a few hours in the morning, so there was still plenty of time for more orgasms. These thoughts kept me stress-free even as my orgasm continued to build.

As with when she'd been riding my cock, she was gradually increasing our pace by pushing back harder and faster the closer she was getting to her orgasm without throwing off our rhythm. When it seemed like she was really close, I straightened up again, releasing her tits and holding her waist so that I could make sure that she was getting the full length of my stiff cock. Looking down, I was watching her ass jiggle each time my hips smacked against it. The sound of my hips smacking against her ass joined her moaning but probably wasn't loud enough to be heard by any of my neighbors. She was pushing back so hard and fast by the time she was right on the verge that it became easier for me to just give a thrust each time her ass hit my hips rather than trying to match her pace.

When she pushed back hard and just held there, I made sure that my cock was fully embedded inside her by pulling her back as I pushed forward. After a moment of silence, she cried out as her entire body started shaking. I thrust into her a few times as she was cumming, enjoying the fresh flood of lubrication within her pussy. Of course it was another of her typical long and clearly highly pleasurable orgasms which I knew that I was only partially responsible for and that was fine with me. When it was clear that she'd finished cumming, but before she made any move to resume having me fuck her from behind, I pulled out and had her lie on her back. I moved up and straddled her, laying my cock between her boobs then bringing them together against it.

Her eyes were still a little glazed as I started to slide my cock between her luscious tits so I figured she was probably fine with this not being something that was necessarily benefiting her. She was watching my cock as it peeked repeatedly from her cleavage but my focus was on her breasts overall. As I was savoring the pleasure provided by the soft, smooth flesh against my stiff cock, I was also admiring them as well as fondling them. Because her pussy had become so much hotter and wetter before her last orgasm, I'd been getting much closer to cumming. Since there was not much of a delay between fucking her from behind and fucking her tits, my orgasm continued building but I was not anticipating spewing onto her chest.

Since she'd arrived at my apartment, I'd eaten her pussy, fucked her ass, fucked her pussy and now was fucking her tits but I had yet to slip my cock into her mouth. While I was absolutely expecting a long and incredibly pleasurable blowjob at some point before she had to leave, as I was looking down and glanced at her face, her tongue had started to run along her lips. As incredible as fucking her tits was feeling, I knew that slipping my cock into her mouth was also going to feel outstanding. I slowly fucked those big beauties until I was close to cumming but not quite there yet so I could enjoy her oral talents for at least a bit before spewing into her mouth.

Irish Moss
Irish Moss
2,420 Followers
12