Celebrity Chef Friends Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As I released her tits and moved forward, aiming my cock toward her mouth, her eyes brightened and her smile widened. She gently gripped my tool as she opened her mouth, pumping it as she wrapped her lips around it. I moaned as my cock was engulfed in her warm mouth, immediately thinking that this had been the right move. I didn't even need to push my cock into her mouth, fucking her face, because she was inhaling it while continuing to gently pump the base. I already knew that she was a skilled cocksucker but, after having my cock in her hot, wet pussy and her snug ass as well as between her soft, smooth tits, her mouth provided an equal level of pleasure. Looking down and watching as she enthusiastically sucked me off got me even more fired up and, though I didn't want to be finished, I couldn't hold back when I found myself right on the verge of cumming. My cock swelled even more but Antonia was unfazed and just continued to skillfully blow me. Even as I started spewing into her mouth, she never even hesitated and just swallowed my load.

Once she'd nursed every drop of cum out of me, I slipped my softening cock out of her mouth then moved to lie beside her on the couch.

"I'm happy that you came to visit me before heading back to California, too," I said. We lay there recovering for a bit, drank some more beer and had more sex on the couch as the day went on. We also had sex on my dining table and in my bed, both that night and the next morning when we also showered together again. By the time we got her on her way to the airport the next day, we were both thoroughly sexually satisfied but we were also already trying to figure out when we could see each other again.

12