Celebrity Chef Friends Ch. 06

Story Info
Stephanie Boswell joins the party.
6.1k words
5
1.1k
2
0

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 08/24/2023
Created 09/27/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Irish Moss
Irish Moss
2,418 Followers

Disclaimer: This is a work of fiction concocted entirely within my imagination. None of this actually happened. If you feel particularly protective of certain celebrity chefs, you may not want to read it. You have been warned.

Note: If you haven't already, read Celebrity Chef Cruise Ch. 01-03 and Celebrity Chef Friends Ch. 01-05, which are all prequels to this story.

I'm sure I've mentioned it before but it bears repeating that, despite the growing number of celebrity chefs that I was involved with, I still was not spending every night with one of them. Not only were they all very busy and often traveling, but we all still had to go to work every day so, as much as I and probably some if not all of them would have liked to spend every night fucking each other, it just was not realistic. That being said, we did spend time together whenever we could, whether fucking or otherwise, and I was absolutely grateful for every opportunity. I'm sure I was never thinking that I could use more celebrity chef pussy in my life, even back when it was just Amanda and Katie, but somehow each one seemed to bring another into the fold. Again, I was absolutely grateful, and so far everything had worked out where there were no conflicts, but I can't even imagine having another opportunity come up and needing to decline.

When Antonia reached out to me to let me know that she'd been talking me up to Stephanie Boswell after learning that Stephanie would be in New York for a couple of days, of course I was absolutely interested in seeing Stephanie if she was also interested. Antonia went on to say, though, that Stephanie was actually a little bit hesitant about the whole idea so wanted to meet up with me for a drink and to talk a bit first. I definitely didn't have any issue with that and had Antonia give her my contact information so we could coordinate something. I picked a place near her hotel and we met up there, ordering drinks and sitting in the bar. She was wearing a white, summery dress with a jean jacket over it and wedge heels that really accentuated her long legs. As soon as I saw her, I knew I was going to be disappointed if she decided to pass on hooking up.

She had questions and it turned out that Antonia's description of the situation had been a little inelegant. I clarified that I was not even remotely like a gigolo, if that was the sense she was getting, and that it was more like casually dating a few different women who, like her, have limited free time for a traditional dating situation. The thing that helped put her at ease the most was when I shared the story of how I'd initially met Amanda and Katie on the cruise and how that had led to where we were at that moment. I was never trying to sell her on having sex with me that night because, if she decided she was interested after all, I wanted that to be her decision not because I'd put any pressure on her. I most definitely was interested in getting her naked but, even if she decided to pass, I had a feeling that Antonia might encourage her to rethink it once she heard how things had gone.

Fortunately, once Stephanie knew the whole situation, she was much more comfortable and visibly relaxed quite a bit. We continued talking but went lightly on the drinking and it wasn't much longer before she suggested that we head out. Since it was nearby, we decided to go to her hotel first so that she could pick up some things, but then planned to go to my place, which would have more to offer in the morning than a hotel room. Once we were walking over to her hotel, she decided that maybe she'd switch shoes, too, since she was realizing that the wedge heels were not ideal for extended walking.

We ended up having the elevator all to ourselves and, since she was on a higher floor, we had some time and took the opportunity to slip into each other's arms and kiss for the first time. This quickly led to making out so she was clearly much more comfortable than she had been earlier that evening. My cock was stiffening so I figured her pussy was probably getting nice and wet and, based on what she'd told me earlier about not being involved with anyone at the moment, I didn't want to wait until we'd made it to my place to take care of her. There was no reason not to pre-game in her hotel room to at least take the edge off so, once she'd let us in, I had her sit on the end of the bed under the guise of helping her get those shoes off. Once I'd unfastened the straps, slipped them off and set them aside, I pushed her knees apart and she didn't resist.

Sliding the hem of her dress up revealed her panties but I didn't even take the time to slip them off. I kissed my way toward them along her soft, smooth inner thighs then just pulled them aside, revealing a well-groomed brown bush, and ran my tongue along her slit. She moaned as I lapped up the copious juices that she was producing while I made a mental note to show Antonia my appreciation next time I saw her, maybe this very same way. I was so stoked that things had turned out this way after the way they had started out and was thrilled to have another new pussy to devour. I wanted to make sure that Stephanie did not regret her decision so my goal was to provide her with the highest level of pleasure that I could for as long as I could, leading up to what would hopefully be a monumental orgasm. Of course that was my goal no matter whose pussy I was eating but it felt a bit more consequential at that moment.

I slipped a finger into her snug, slippery pussy, sliding it in and out while licking and sucking her clit. This had her moaning even louder and longer while beginning to subtly rock her hips. She'd been reclining back on her elbows but dropped all the way back and reached down to hold onto my head. I glanced up, figuring that her boobs were squeezed between her arms, but the jean jacket was covering them as it had been all night so I couldn't even tell how big they were. I was plenty aware that I'd be seeing them soon enough, and much more, based on how things were going so I wasn't the least bit put off; I was just curious. Since she was still completely covered up and I couldn't even see the expression on her face with her lying back, I just focused on enjoying her pussy while providing as much pleasure as I could manage.

I could tell she was quickly building toward an orgasm, not just by the noises she was making, but also as she was tensing up and arching her back. I was doing what I could to draw out the pleasure but I didn't want it to feel like I was keeping her orgasm just out of reach so, when it felt like she was close to needing relief, I stopped trying to draw it out and focused instead on getting her the rest of the way there. Her pussy was becoming even hotter and wetter but I wasn't planning to slip my achingly hard cock into her before we made it over to my place; this was really just about her. When she was apparently right on the verge of cumming, she went completely silent for a brief moment then cried out as all the tension left her body and she began shaking. I continued to slide my finger in and out of her now even hotter and wetter pussy while licking and sucking her clit, hoping to prolong the pleasure she was feeling. It was a long orgasm and appeared to be highly pleasurable so I was happy to have helped to make that happen. When she finally went still and silent, I raised my head and slipped my finger from her pussy into my mouth, sucking her juices off as I gazed at her pussy.

"That was absolutely amazing," she eventually said, propping herself up on her elbows again, "and I needed it so badly so thank you."

"You're very welcome," I replied as I was standing up, "but that was really just to take the edge off. There's a lot more in store once we get over to my place."

"I don't think I can wait until then," she replied, sitting up completely, "I need to take more than the edge off."

She reached for my belt and unfastened it then opened my shorts and let them drop to my ankles. As she massaged the bulging front of my briefs, I was stepping out of my shorts and my shoes. If she wanted to fuck here in the hotel, I had absolutely no problem with that so I was going with the flow. She slid my briefs down and, once my stiff cock sprung out, let gravity take them the rest of the way down while she gripped my cock and gently pumped it. As I stepped out of my briefs, I went ahead and removed my shirt as well, leaving me completely naked. She wrapped her lips around my tool and slid them up and down a few times, which felt outstanding so I couldn't help but moan. After a moment, she took my cock in her hand again and turned to crawl onto the bed, pulling me along with her.

She had me lie down then straddled me, still completely dressed. She pulled her panties aside and guided my cock to her pussy then lowered herself onto it. We both moaned as her hot, wet pussy engulfed my throbbing cock and she started to slowly ride it. While I was savoring the feeling of her riding me, I reached up to fondle her boobs and found that they were bigger than I had been expecting. They weren't huge and I was still feeling them through her dress and bra but they were on the larger side of average despite her slim build. I ended up sliding my hands up under her dress, briefly caressing her ass through her panties then unfastening her bra and slipping my hands under the cups. The soft, smooth flesh and her hard nipples felt outstanding and I think caused my cock to get even harder. Based on Stephanie's moaning getting louder and longer at that same moment, I suspected that she felt it, too.

She was gradually picking up the pace, riding me harder and faster, obviously in pursuit of another orgasm. Her boobs were bouncing but, since they were still covered by her dress so I couldn't watch them, I kept fondling them instead. I would have been more than okay if she had to ride me for longer before she was getting close to cumming because her pussy felt amazing as it moved up and down my cock but it seemed like this second orgasm was building even faster than the first. I wasn't anywhere close to cumming myself despite how pleasurable it felt to have her riding me though I was fine with that since this was supposed to be about her and I was happy that it appeared that she'd be cumming again pretty quickly. I was feeling pretty confident that I'd be cumming one way or another before we left her hotel room so I was totally good with the focus being mainly on her for the moment.

When she dropped down onto my cock and just stayed there, she briefly went silent then let out a cry and started shaking. I couldn't really push up into her so I just kept fondling her boobs while she was cumming and was perfectly content with that. It was another long and apparently highly pleasurable orgasm so I was happy not only to have helped her achieve that but also that it didn't seem like it was that difficult for her to achieve. I still felt like this was pre-gaming and that we'd be even more comfortable with each other as a result by the time we got to my place and were both naked. She bounced a few times as she was cumming but, rather than going back to riding me when she'd apparently finished, she moved backwards down the bed until she could engulf my cock in her mouth again.

I moaned as she began to skillfully suck my cock, gently pumping the base as her lips moved up and down my shaft. I was able to pull her pillows together and prop my head up so that I could also watch my cock disappearing into her mouth and that only heightened the pleasure that I was experiencing. She absolutely left nothing to be desired when it came to sucking cock so I was more than happy to just relax and enjoy her cocksucking since she'd cum twice already. I was hoping for a nice long opportunity to relish this blowjob but, when she first started, it felt so incredible that I was a little disappointed because I didn't expect to be able to last more than a few minutes. As she continued, the level of pleasure didn't decrease at all but she was further demonstrating her skill by drawing it out for much longer than I ever expected to be able to last. Whether she was doing this for my benefit or because she wanted to prolong having my cock in her mouth was not clear but it really didn't matter, especially if we were both benefiting.

It never got to the point where it felt like she was holding off my orgasm so that she could savor sucking my cock for longer but it did eventually get to the point where, no matter how good she was at drawing out the pleasure, my orgasm was building up. My cock became even thicker as I was getting close to cumming but she was unfazed and just continued to skillfully suck me off. Even when I began to spew into her mouth with a grunt, she just swallowed my load while continuing to blow me. Only when I was fully spent and beginning to soften did she release my cock from her mouth.

"That was outstanding," I said as she was straightening up.

"Thank you," she replied, "I guess I haven't lost it due to lack of practice."

"And you should never be concerned about a lack of practice anymore," I told her, "because I volunteer."

She laughed then got off the bed while I sat up and moved toward the end to find my clothes.

"Should I change?" she asked, still needing to gather her things for a night at my place.

"No, definitely not," I replied, "I want to fuck you in that dress some more, but maybe without panties."

"Ooh, that made me tingle," she said.

"Just pack whatever clothes you need for tomorrow," I suggested, "and any toiletries you'll want assuming you'll be staying over and showering with me in the morning."

"I would love that," she replied, "There's no way I can stay here with an offer like that on the table."

She gathered up everything she thought she'd need while I pulled all of my clothes back on and we were soon heading to my place, with her wearing a more appropriate pair of shoes. I gave her the quick tour once we arrived and she checked the refrigerator, which had become apparent to me was a chef thing. She seemed satisfied with that so we then ended up on the couch, where we were quickly making out. I got her out of the jean jacket this time and fondled her boobs, which had been re-confined within her bra. The only way to free them again was by going up under her dress but, as I moved the hem up and encountered her panties, I detoured to slip my hand inside them. She parted her legs as my fingers passed through her trim bush and found her hot, wet pussy. I slipped a finger inside her, slid it in and out a few times, then lightly caressed her clit.

We were still making out as I was manually stimulating her pussy, though she reached down to run a hand over my stiff cock through my shorts. She was subtly gyrating her hips and moaning into my mouth just a bit. Since it seemed reasonable that I could actually make her cum again in this fashion, I decided to just continue unless she objected, which didn't seem likely. Ultimately, she needed us to cease making out so that she could moan appropriately, the closer she was apparently getting to cumming. She pressed her face into my neck but was moaning louder and longer while I continued to alternately slide my finger in and out of her continually hotter and wetter pussy and lightly caress her clit. She was tensing up more and more, holding onto me tightly but not affecting my ability to stimulate her pussy.

My cock was so stiff it was threatening to burst out of my shorts even though she was no longer massaging it so I was eager to slip it back into her snug, slippery pussy but I was really enjoying having my hand in her panties, getting her off. She obviously was enjoying it as well and soon had gone silent and still for a brief moment before crying out as her entire body was shaking. I continued what I was doing, hoping to draw out or intensify the pleasure she was clearly experiencing. It was another long orgasm but, when she finally went still and let out a sigh, I slipped my hand out of her panties and sucked her flavor off of my fingers.

"Can I have you stand up?" I asked once she'd appeared to have recovered enough, "I feel like it's about time for those panties to come off."

I could easily have slid them down while she was sitting beside me but instead had her stand in front of me, holding up the hem of her dress. I reached around to caress her ass then started to slide them down, finally fully revealing her well-groomed brown bush to me. She stepped out of her panties and I tossed them onto the ottoman then she released the hem of her dress and reached down to work on getting my shorts open. She soon had them and my underwear sliding down so that my stiff cock sprung out. She briefly pumped it then pulled my shirt up and off, tossing that onto the ottoman with her panties.

"Are you sure you still want me to keep my dress on?" she asked, since I was fully naked once again, but I had my reasons for wanting to delay getting her naked, too.

"Please just indulge me for a little bit longer," I replied so she straddled me and reached under her dress to guide my cock to her pussy. We both moaned as she lowered herself onto it then she just sat there for a moment, feeling it inside her. I reached under her dress to caress her bare ass and, as she started to slowly move up and down, she brought her lips to mine. We kissed passionately but were soon making out as she was riding me. I was able to push up into her each time she dropped down, making sure she was getting the full length of my cock, while our tongues were exploring each other's mouths.

Between the semi-regular sex and the orgasm earlier that night, my staying power was in good shape so I could focus on the pleasure I was feeling rather than trying to distract myself to last longer. Feeling her snug, slippery pussy moving up and down my cock, I definitely was glad that I didn't have to think about something else though I did want to experience that pleasure for as long as possible. Of course, if she ended up having a quick orgasm then wanted to switch things up, I would be fine with that, too, since I still expected that I'd be enjoying the pleasure of fucking her.

We had a good rhythm going pretty quickly but it wasn't long before she was riding me a bit harder and a bit faster. We continued to make out for as long as we could but she eventually pulled her mouth away from mine so that she could let out some loud and long moans. She was clearly building up to another orgasm, not just based on this, but I could also feel her pussy becoming even hotter and wetter. I was happy that she'd gotten past her initial reservations and was now fully onboard and comfortable enough that her orgasms were in no way eluding her. While I know that I was helping with that, I also knew that I was not solely responsible. Like my other celebrity chef lovers, she was with me mainly because she was pent up with no outlet and I was just helping her achieve some relief. I appreciated that it was a mutually beneficial experience.

She finally dropped down onto my cock and just sat there, briefly going silent as well, then let out a cry as her body started shaking. I continued to caress her sweet ass while she was cumming since there wasn't much else I could do. It was another long and apparently intensely pleasurable orgasm so I was pleased to have helped her to achieve it but I was also expecting that there would be many more before we decided to call it a night. When she finished cumming, she remained seated on my cock as she recovered then brought her lips to mine and we kissed again. Before she resumed riding me, however, I had her climb off of my cock and get on all-fours beside me. I knelt behind her and pushed the hem of her dress up to uncover her sweet ass then guided my cock back into her hot, wet pussy from behind.

Irish Moss
Irish Moss
2,418 Followers
12