Celebrity Chef Friends Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We both moaned as I slipped all the way in until my hips were touching her ass. I held her hips as I began to slowly slide in and out, once again savoring the feel of her snug, slippery pussy gripping my stiff cock. Looking down, I admired her ass while feeling grateful for the opportunity to do so. Once I had a good, steady pace going, I slipped my hands forward under her dress and cupped her boobs through her bra. I could feel her hard nipples through the thin material but wanted to feel them against my palms so I unfastened her bra. As I felt the soft, smooth flesh and her hard nipples, it seemed like my cock became even harder and, based on the moan that she let out at the same time, she clearly felt it, as well. I noticed that she reached one hand back under herself and assumed it was to caress her clit while I was fucking her. I was pleased that she was being proactive about her own pleasure.

It felt like we were really in sync, with her pushing back and me pushing in while I fondled her boobs and she caressed her clit. I still wasn't feeling my own orgasm beginning to build, despite how incredible it felt as I was fucking her. I attributed that entirely to being a benefit of having pretty regular sex so that I wasn't as pent up as my partners often were. Being pent up for them, though undoubtedly frustrating, worked out with typically being able to cum quickly and cum often, apparently with no loss of the level of pleasure being felt. I'm sure they'd have preferred more regular sex but at least there was a reward at the end of a long drought.

Stephanie ended up pushing back a bit harder and a bit faster the longer we were fucking which eventually triggered me to straighten up and take her by the hips again. I left the pace to her but made sure that, each time she pushed back, I gave a good thrust so that she was getting the full length of my stiff cock. She was moaning louder and longer and I could feel her pussy becoming even hotter and wetter and it felt outstanding. I could have enjoyed it for much longer but she ultimately ended up pushing back and holding there so I just made sure I was fully embedded inside her. A moment later, she let out a cry and started shaking. Knowing that she was likely being flooded with even more lubrication, I couldn't resist sliding my cock in and out of her as she was cumming and I'm sure she didn't mind.

After another long and apparently highly pleasurable orgasm, I ended up slipping my cock out of her and having her stand. I finally raised her dress up over her head and tossed it onto the ottoman. She let her bra slide down her arms and it also joined the rest of her clothes. After briefly kissing while fondling her bare boobs, I lay on the couch and had her straddle my head. While I was gazing up at her trim, brown bush, she grasped my cock, pumped it gently then engulfed it in her mouth. I moaned as she skillfully sucked my cock, just relishing it for the moment, but soon raised my head and ran my tongue along her slit, which made her moan. I slurped up her flowing juices as she continued to suck me off which actually finally had my orgasm beginning to build up.

I slipped a finger into her snug, slippery pussy while focusing my tongue on her clit but was still relishing the building pleasure due to her talented mouth. I was enjoying having another opportunity to eat her pussy as well as another opportunity to have my cock in her mouth. I had a good feeling that this was not going to be the only time we'd be enjoying each other's company and each other's bodies. My cock was becoming even thicker the closer I got to cumming but she was unfazed and just continued to slide her lips up and down my shaft while pumping the base. Once I was on the verge of cumming, I let my head drop back and gazed up at her bush while still sliding my finger in and out of her pussy. I savored the intense pleasure, especially when I started spurting into her mouth. She swallowed my load while continuing to suck me off, stopping only after I was completely spent.

By that point, I'd resumed licking and sucking her clit so, once her mouth was free of my softening cock, she was moaning steadily. Now that she could focus completely on her own pleasure, I suspected that it wouldn't take long before she was cumming again. I wasn't trying to rush her to another orgasm but she clearly had been having no issues with being able to cum and I expected that would still be the case. Likewise I was in no rush to be done eating her pussy but I was certain that this would not be my last opportunity; it likely wouldn't even be my last opportunity before she left the next day. I enjoyed it while I could but it was soon obvious that she was on the verge of cumming again, based on the sound of her moaning and how her pussy was becoming even wetter and more engorged.

When she cried out soon after and her body started shaking, I continued to lick and suck her clit while still sliding my finger in and out of her pussy. I was not surprised that it was another long and clearly very highly pleasurable orgasm, which seemed to be a consistent thing for her. Only when I was sure she'd finished cumming did I drop my head back and slip my finger out of her pussy, immediately sucking her juices off of it. After taking a moment to recover from her latest orgasm, or maybe from all of them, she climbed off of me and off of the couch. I sat up while staring at her naked body then she sat beside me.

"Damn do you look good naked," I said, maybe stating the obvious.

"So why did you keep me in my dress for so long?" she asked.

"From the moment I first saw you in that dress earlier this evening," I explained, "you looked so goddamn sexy that I didn't want to just take it off of you the first chance I got. I wanted to savor that for a while then enjoy having you naked, too. Now that I've got you naked, though, I may never let you get dressed again."

"Antonia was so right about all of this," she said, "and I appreciate you explaining it better than she did. I also appreciate you taking care of me so well."

"It was my pleasure, literally," I replied, "Do you want to get done and get to bed? I know you've had a long day."

"That sounds good to me," she said, "as long as we're not going to go to sleep immediately."

"Not a chance," I replied, getting up and helping her stand then grabbing her bag. We headed to the bedroom area of my studio apartment where I set her bag on my bed then I showed her the bathroom and where she could put any of her things that should go in there. As she went back to her bag and grabbed those things, I was just watching her moving around naked, glad that I had finally removed her dress but also thinking how much I'd have enjoyed watching her in just those wedge heels.

"Make sure we're up early enough to shower together," she said, "since it looks like there will be plenty of room for both of us."

We talked about what time that would be based on her plans for the morning. She asked what time I had to be to work but I told her that my coworkers knew that I'd be in late because I have a friend in town. Once I had the alarm set, she unpacked a few more things while I turned down the bed then we both did our ablutions before slipping into bed. We had some more reserved sex before falling asleep together then once again in the morning before we headed to the shower, where things were much less reserved.

She stepped into the shower first and turned on the water. I was right behind her then closed the door to the shower enclosure. With the temperature adjusted, she turned to face me and leaned back into the spray, wetting down her hair. This gave me an opportunity to just stare at her naked body and feel the blood trying to return to my spent cock. Once she'd wet herself down, she indicated for me to do the same as she selected a bottle of body wash. With both of us thoroughly wet, she squeezed out a bit for each of us and we began to lather each other up. Of course I spent a significant amount of time on her titties but gradually washed all of her upper body before hunkering down in front of her.

As I reached around to lather up her ass, my face was right at pussy level so I couldn't resist starting to lick her. She immediately moaned and grabbed my head, pushing her pussy toward my face, so I guess she was still pretty worked up. Rather than continuing to slurp at her slit, I focused on licking and sucking her clit, which just made her moan even louder. Since my hands were totally soapy, I didn't want to slip my fingers up into her and I didn't want to pause to rinse them off, so I continued to soap up her ass, gradually running my soapy fingers between her cheeks and over her asshole. She seemed to shiver a little each time my fingertip encountered her asshole so, naturally, since there was plenty of slippery soap suds, I went ahead and eased my finger into her ass while still licking and sucking her clit. The sound that she let out as she started immediately shaking made it clear that this was intensely pleasurable for her and her orgasm seemed to go on while I slowly slid my finger in and out. I fully intended to continue eating her pussy and fingering her ass but, once that initial orgasm finally tapered off, she had me stand up, my finger slipping out of her ass.

"That felt so incredible," she said, reaching down to find my cock nearly fully rigid again, "I want to see how it will feel when you stick this in my ass."

My cock grew even stiffer at that suggestion as well as due to her stroking it. It didn't take long before I was fully rigid but we killed the time slipping our tongues into each other's mouths. Once I was ready to go, though, she turned toward the wall and leaned forward while I ran my soapy cock between her ass cheeks a couple of times before lining up with her asshole. It took minimal effort due to all of the suds before I was sliding in and she was immediately cumming again. I was holding her waist, slowly sliding my cock in and out while expecting to be cumming again pretty quickly myself. Her asshole was so snug that it felt absolutely incredible as I fucked it. Once she recovered enough from that initial orgasm, she started to push back against my incoming thrusts, setting a slightly faster pace.

I slipped my hands up to cup her tits while leaving her in complete control of the pace and my cock may have become even harder as I caressed the soft, smooth flesh. Whether it did or not, she had another apparently intense orgasm within a couple of minutes of the first then picked up her pace even more. As she was pushing back onto my cock harder and faster, I ended up straightening up and holding her waist again, her ass smacking repeatedly into my hips. We were both moaning as we were getting closer to cumming again. When I finally exploded into her ass, she immediately started shaking as she was also cumming.

I continued sliding my cock in and out of her ass while I was spurting into it but, once I was spent and beginning to soften, I slipped out. She turned around and we made out some more but we'd been in there for a while by then so we focused on getting clean before we turned into giant pink raisins. Once we'd finished lathering up and rinsing off, we shut off the shower then grabbed a couple of towels, drying ourselves and each other. I ended up leaving her to herself in the bathroom while I went to get some coffee started, figuring she might appreciate some privacy after having a load blasted inside her ass. She came out still naked and, after looking through my fridge again, grabbed some things and made breakfast for us. I don't know if this was built into our morning schedule but I wasn't going to question it.

"I figured making breakfast was the least I can do," she explained, "because last night and this morning made up for too long of a period with no one to help me cum but me."

"Now you know that, whenever you are coming to town, you should reach out and let me know," I replied, "and when you're not in town you should entice me with nude selfies."

"It's a deal," she said. Breakfast was simple but delicious so we ate pretty quickly then got dressed and she took care of her hair and makeup. I was a little disappointed when she had to leave because I'd enjoyed our brief time together so much but I knew we'd be together again at some point. Once she was ready, I walked her down and helped her get a cab then waved and headed back upstairs once her cab was lost among a sea of other yellow cabs.

12