Celebrity Juice - with Juice

Story Info
Holly, Kelly, Maya, Ashley & Michelle fun.
4.4k words
4.85
6.9k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a fictional tale for an episode of Celebrity Juice After Hours.

The celebrities in this story:

The Host -- Keith Lemon

Captain - Holly Willoughby with Maya Jama & Ashley Roberts

Captain - Kelly Brook with Michelle Keegan & Mark Wright

Appearances from -- Emily Attack, Laura Whitmore & Gino D'Acampo.

Celebrity Juice -- with Juice

It was a cold night in January and the production was getting excited. Celebrity Juice had always stretched the boundaries of many things, and the reason it never made it or wanted to make it to the main channel.

A special version had been arranged, and Keith had pulled out all the stops in getting back favourites of the show. Everyone knew this was going to be raunchy, but despite this, everyone was happy to sign the contract.

The regular games were thought about, but they knew with Keith hosting, it was highly likely he was going to go with whatever he felt he could get away with.

The studio crew was ready and excited, and it was run titles for a show which everyone expected would never be forgotten.

Start of the show

Keith charges down the stairs as ever, builds up the excitement with the studio audience and introduces the team captions for the night, with his usual smutty remarks. But tonight, knowing he's going to get to see Holly & Kelly, as he's always wanted to see them!

After Holly & Kelly introduce their teams, classic team members and buddies, the first game is declared by Keith.

On a twist on "Don't show Keith your teeth", he declares a round of "Do show Keith your nipples."

Keith looks to his far-right and first up is Maya Jama. Keith speaks, "Hi Maya, are you ready to show your assets and put them on the show tonight?"

Without delay, and knowing why she's there, Maya says nothing, as she whips up her top and then her bra to show two huge breasts and pert nipples which the audience can remember poking through many a top when she's been presenting shows herself.

With Keith purring with excitement, he asks the same of Holly.

Holly spoke, "Hope you don't explode too soon Keith."

Holly was wearing a blouse top and as she undid the buttons a white bra could be seen holding them all in. In asking Ashley for some help to unclip the bra, the breasts are shortly on the show for the world to see.

Keith spoke, "Can I help you, Ashley?"

Ashley replied with a cheeky smile, "Not necessary Keith, but no way as big as my teammates, but you can have your hands over them anytime."

Keith looking at Holly's team speaks, "Wow, now they are 6 fantastic breasts. I look forward to seeing more." He turns to his left, first up is Michelle.

Michelle speaks, "Oh Keith, I've wanted to show you these for a very long time."

She stands up, takes off her jumper, then slowly undoes her bra and lets it drop to the desk. She cups her breasts before letting go of them. Michelle is a small woman in stature, but the breasts are too big for her body as they firmly look straight at the cameras.

Without being asked Kelly goes next, "I'm always showing you these Keith, but here goes."

With that, she pulls her tight top over her head and turns to Mark and asks for help in unclipping her bra. Out bounces those prize assets which every man has wanted to wank all over for years.

Keith spoke, "OK Mark, your go. Now, you topless is not as exciting, therefore for your point you need to motorboat between your wife's tits, or Kelly's."

Mark had been with Michelle for several years now, and to do that again would be the sensible thing to do. But seeing Kelly's tits close to him, he couldn't resist.

"I love you, Michelle," Mark said as he planted his head between his team captains' breasts. Kelly tits wrapped around Mark's head as he dived deep between them. Once finished his head appeared and he was hot and sweaty.

Michelle spoke angrily, "Seriously Mark, we've been 5 minutes and you do that. Keith next game."

Keith spoke, "Oh Mark, that was a brave move. Michelle, you fancy playing the next game and showing us all, why Mark is one very lucky lad?"

"Let's do it, Keith, no holding back after that," Michelle replied.

Keith announces the next game as a head-to-head between the sexiest soap actor ever v the sexiest Pussycat Doll in the Jerk off challenge.

Both Ashley & Michelle join Keith in the centre of the studio floor. Both have miniskirts on, so showing plenty of legs, as well as being topless. As Keith announces the rules, 6 lads walk onto the set naked and with clear erections in knowing what's about to come.

Keith spoke, "Quite simply, you have 3 lads each and you need to make them all cum. The most you make explode wins."

Ashley spoke, "Mmm, Keith. Do you have an issue if I get naked with them? It will speed up the explosions?" Michelle agreed with her opposing team players thoughts.

Without the need for Keith to answer, his facial expression of joy was clear to see.

The naked lads were getting more physically aroused as they watched a blonde American pull down her skirt and pants to show a naked pussy, and a northern hottie does the same.

"Let's play," Keith shouts.

Ashley wraps her right hand around her first candidates' cock and grabs it firmly, as she strokes it up and down fast. Michelle is working on her first cock using both her hands, as she wraps them around his 9-inch piece.

Whatever was expected from this game in initial planning by the production team, they never imagined two well-known stars being naked themselves doing this. This was a treat for the viewers, but a bigger treat for the lads who had been lucky enough to volunteer.

Ashley heard her first bloke moan her name loudly as he came quickly, shooting his load all over her hand, as she moved onto the next man, who had a smaller rock-hard cock, but still, plenty to stroke up and down. As the guy looked at Ashley's pert nipples and maybe remembered her in those pop videos, he lasted no longer than 30-seconds, as his muck shot out over her legs.

Ashley spoke, "Cum on English guys, this is too easy. I'm going to need more guys at this rate."

Michelle was still working on her first guy and couldn't believe what she was hearing and seeing. She knew she was sexy and couldn't believe she was losing. She called the other 2 guys to come closer to her, as she stopped wanking the first guy off, laid on her back and asked the 9-inch cock guy:

"Stick your cock in me, and you two I'm going to suck one of you off, whilst the other can wank yourself off over my tits."

It was TV gold as you briefly looked at the shock on Mark's face, as he watched his wife take a bloke in her pussy, one in her mouth, while another was standing over this action, looking at her tits wobbling around and jerking himself off.

Ashley who had seen what was going on had dropped to her knees and was now sucking her last man off, but the TV cameras were focused on Michelle sucking her guy's cock and seeing her pussy banged hard. Michelle was happy to take as much cock as she could into each hole. Both men were deep inside her, and she seemed to love it.

All 3 of Michelle's men were ready to cum, and when the guy who was fucking her face had cum, you could see creamy juices running from her mouth. This sexiness was too much for the other two. Spunk quickly followed from her pussy as another cock exploded inside Michelle, and then she got covered over her tits by another.

Ashley still had a full cock in her mouth, but it hadn't exploded quickly like the first two.

Keith spoke, "We will be back after the break, and will let Ashley's last guy cum inside her mouth."

Part 2

"Welcome back everyone, hope you still got plenty of tissues left," Keith announces.

In turning to Ashley and Michelle to check they were satisfied with the show so far, he was pleased the responses were positive. Kelly had said when's my go, as Holly and Maya looked like they would be ready at whatever would be asked of them. To turn to Mark though, the response was angrier.

"I'm spitting feathers, Keith. I thought you might have me playing with my wife, but what just happened is out of order on every level."

Keith announces the next game, "Is it Wright, or is it wrong?"

It was clear early on that everything was going to be Wright, and nothing was wrong, but the actions to prove it was where the entertainment was.

Question 1 -- is it Wright, or is it wrong for Holly to kiss Maya?

The answers didn't matter, but the action/proof of them kissing was clear to see. As they turn to face each other, breasts pushing together, the kiss which lingered showed it was fine.

Holly was leading the kiss and seemed to be loving the taste of Maya.

Maya spoke, "Oh wow, I'd have a whole lot more of loving from you Holly. My minge is a tingling!"

Question 2 -- is it Wright, or is wrong for men to provide oral sex to two women at the same time?

It was clear from the faces of the females in the studio, that it was going to be either Keith or Mark experimenting with this one. But who was volunteering or being asked to do this?

Keith asks Mark, "OK Mark, it's your time for fun. Name your two women to show to the audience whether it's Wright or wrong?"

Mark's wife Michelle immediately spoke and said I'm not doing it with you on TV. It was left to Mark to decide. He chooses Kelly who was sitting next to him and appeared to be turning him on and the opposing team captain Holly.

For them to all make their way to the middle of the studio, they are all wearing some clothes, but for the women, not for long.

Kelly has no hesitation in removing her skirt and pulling down her pants. Holly quickly follows as they both stand looking out at the audience now naked. Whatever was planned for the show that night, it was a shock to see all the best plans coming into action.

Keith spoke, "Oh my god, I'm rock hard. We better get on with this before I blow in my pants."

Instructions were given for both Holly and Kelly to lay on the floor and for Mark to kneel between them both, for the game to then start.

Mark with his trousers and pants on, looks to his left and sees Holly's slim body, a face of mischievousness, breasts pointing skyward, and a neat looking pussy between her sexy legs.

To look right, Kelly's big eyes and mouth draw him in, along with her breasts which are the biggest he's ever seen before, and a naked pussy which he can see loads of, as she's spread her legs out a little.

Whatever Mark was thinking, this was a task he would never have dreamed of in his wildest dreams, but here he is first kissing Kelly's bare pussy and licking it up and down, as Holly first watches what's about to come.

Mark needed a nudge from Holly to remind him she was there, but once again he delves down into her pussy and follows a similar pattern. He was loving this task and certainly didn't seem to care his wife was watching, as he went about satisfying both women with his mouth, with kisses and tongue.

Both ladies' legs were widening and closing as Mark kept alternating between the pair, and the fruits of his labour were starting to pay off, as both seem to be liking what was happening.

Holly spoke, "Oh my god Mark, Michelle is a lucky lady. Just there is great. Oh yes."

Kelly spoke, "Make me cum you dirty fucker, I want to explode everywhere."

As Mark's time was split and excitement levels were rising, when Mark wasn't on one of them, they had started to play with themselves, and fingers were starting to get inserted.

"Oh god Holly, I'm ready to explode", Kelly moaned and groaned as she inserted 3 fingers inside herself.

The audience eyes were firmly fixed on the oral sex, but a soundman had picked up on the fact Keith's right hand had moved under his desk. Watching two of his crushes being licked out and fingering themselves was too much for him.

This had also been spotted by Ashley as she moved her naked frame from behind her desk towards him.

The studio microphone picked up the sound, "Shall I finish you off there?"

You saw nothing on the show, but you heard a moan of ecstasy from Keith as the touch of a naked pussycat doll around his cock was an instant explosion.

With no commentary possible from Keith, the sounds of Holly, Kelly and Mark had intensified, and you could now see juices starting to run from Kelly's pussy from her finger blasting. Mark appeared to be showing Holly a lot more attention.

Holly was moaning louder now, "Yes, yes, yes, just their Mark. Just there."

To look to Holly's left, Kelly could take no more of her self-satisfaction and a huge explosion took place and covered the studio floor.

Kelly groaned, "Oh wow, that feels like a relief. I was feeling so horny."

In Holly watching her friend cum, and with Mark firmly between her thighs, she could take no more and started squirting. Mark kept his face in place, as her juices gushed out around and over his face.

There wasn't a prize for anyone cumming, that wasn't the question for the game, but what was clear is both Holly & Kelly had cum on TV and the images were clear.

As Mark moved away from his task, both Kelly's and Holly's hot and sweaty bodies were on full show, and the floor between each of their legs was covered in cum.

The cameraman returned to the hosts shot, and Ashely spoke for Keith, with his cum on her hand, "We will be back after the break."

Part 3

"Welcome back everyone, I trust you're having a good time like we are," Keith shouted out to the audience at home and in the studio.

He asks everyone how they are feeling, and the responses are excited.

"I'm so horny, I want to fuck," Maya responded.

Ashley replied, "Me too, I want to stop playing. Let's get it on."

Everyone else on the show had cum, except for Maya, Ashley, and Mark, they were all ready for action.

Mark asked, "What's the next game, Keith? My cock is rock hard."

Keith said we've still got some more questions to get through from recordings we did earlier this week.

Question 3 -- is it Wright or wrong for Emily and Laura to not be on this show?

Michelle spoke, "You're not serious Keith, my husband had time with those two before this show?"

"Don't panic Michelle, it's a question which we will answer now. Run VT." Keith replied.

Appearing on everyone's screen is the current team captains, Emily Atack and Laura Whitmore. Both are sitting comfortably sipping cocktails in a bar. They may have been annoyed to be subbed for the studio show, but they had been included.

Keith went on to say, "Earlier that week both Emily and Laura had a special visitor in their homes".

Emily and Laura both looked at each other in shock.

Laura spoke loudly, "WHAT, HE WENT TO EMILY'S."

"He didn't do us both, no Keith. What day was he at yours?" Laura replied.

Back in the studio, Keith introduces the man himself from Bradford, "It's Gino!"

The audience goes wild, "GINO, GINO, GINO."

Gino went on to say how he was the best person on the show and how he had the time of his life earlier in the week at both Emily's and Laura's. He was asked by Keith, to ask his question.

Gino spoke, "I fucked both these lovely ladies, but the question to the team captains is which hole did I each fuck them in?

There is a cheer from the audience, whilst the look on Emily's and Laura's faces was surprised that they both had sex with Gino for entertainment.

Holly spoke, "Oh Emily, I can imagine you were gagging for it. But Laura, why, oh why did you let this happen to you!"

"I need to push you for an answer Holly, and nice tits by the way!" Gino asks.

Keith asked both team captions to write down their answer and again shouted "Run VT."

First up is a clip of Laura under the covers in her bedroom, and then Gino appearing from under the sheets too. As the VT runs, the covers start to fall and Laura is wearing her bra and pants, but her sexy lean body is on show, as her blonde hair flicks around.

Laura asks Gino, "You better get on with it, but go steady."

With that you see Laura go on all fours, as Gino's naked bare ass is on show, as he pulls down Laura's pants.

Gino shouts, "Oh Laura, you've never had anal until you've had anal with Gino?"

You could see Laura's bare ass cheeks spread around Gino's little body, her breasts hanging down from her body, and her long fine legs holding her up. It was clear an Italian sausage was entering her.

"Fuck yes, fuck yes, fuck yes," was moaned by Gino as he built up momentum and stretched Laura's bum hole. Within seconds, Gino had shot his load and could take no more.

Back at the outside studio, Laura laughed and spoke, "I never felt a thing!"

Inside the studio, incorrect answers were given by Holly and Kelly that Laura would have gone for a blowjob, so no points. The same question was asked about Emily and run VT was said again.

This time the camera pans back from a naked Emily and then Gino on her dining table. Neither are wearing anything. Emily is laying on her back and her tits are wobbling everywhere, as the camera panned out further to see Gino pumping away inside her pussy.

"Wow, wow, wow, look at those titties wobble," Gino was screaming as he slammed his cock in and out of Emily.

Emily was heard saying, "Come on Gino, stick it in in me harder."

Sadly, the next sound was a moan from Gino, "Oh, Oh, Oh, Emily, You beautiful fuck."

Cut clip and back to Emily and Laura all you saw was them in tears of laughter. Neither could believe they had agreed to Gino doing this to them, but both agreed they felt nothing!

Back in the studio, both Holly and Kelly had gone with Emily wanting anal, so again no points. But points were no longer important to the game now, or at any time in the evening.

Keith asks Ashley & Maya, "Are you feeling horny?"

Maya replies, 'I'm horny at watching those two girls naked."

"Me too!" Ashley replies.

Keith speaks, "Let's play the last game of the night. Fill your bucket!"

The detail was as 2 teams, how much cum can each team get into their bucket to win. The contestants were called forward to the middle of the studio again, and the few of them who had some clothes on were removed.

It was the 3 naked pussies of Holly Willoughby, Maya Jama and Ashley Roberts filling a bucket of cum v the naked pussies of Kelly Brook and Michelle Keegan, and the cock of her husband, Mark Wright.

Keith spoke, "Fill your bucket with cum, any cum, let's play."

Michelle had shouted at Kelly to milk her husband's cock dry. Stroke him hard and fast she said, which got no response, but instant action. Kelly was more than happy to wrap her hand around his cock and pull on it furiously.

Kelly spoke, "Squirt your cum in my bucket Mark, cum on big boy, squirt as if you're between my tits or smashing my pussy to pieces!"

After Mark had seen his wife get with 3 guys, licked out Holly & Kelly himself, he knew he was ready for the explosion. What he was hearing from Kelly was just making it more exciting. His task was more about making sure he hit the bucket and not cover Kelly in is his sticky cum.

It felt like Michelle had taken over the captaincy, as she turned to Keith and asked him if he had any cum left inside him?

"If you're going to jerk me off Michelle Keegan, I've got pints and pints of the stuff," Keith replied

With that, Michelle grabbed Keith and brought him forward to where Kelly and Mark were and started to jerk his cock off. Michelle had spat on her hand before reaching down but could still feel his sticky juices from his hand job from Ashley earlier.

With the boys feeling incapable of anything else from the joy, Michelle told Kelly to stick a hand in her pussy, she was doing the same to herself to see what juices they could masturbate out of themselves.

12