Celebrity Juice - with Juice

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kelly kept her hand firmly wrapped his cock and was stroking it up and down quickly, and then feeling his balls as he moaned and groaned in excitement.

Kelly started demanding cum, "Cum Mark, cum for me. You're deep inside my pussy and I can feel you filling me up with spunk."

Mark groaned "Fuck you Michelle, fuck you. I'm going to cum in Kelly's hand, I'm going to cum in it."

"I want you to cum Mark, that's the idea of the game" Michelle snapped back at him.

"Fuck yes, fuck yes, fuck yes" Keith moaned as he could take no more of Michelle's wanking.

For team Kelly, the cameraman had a simple shot of watching 4 people get off with each other, whereby team Holly had gone for a different tactic. The rules had said any cum, and Holly had heard this clearly and told her team, Maya and Ashley, what to do, plus told the men in the audience to get their cocks out.

The men you were close to the stage had already watched a great show, but now they were going to be a part of it!

Maya with her curves all on show and breasts bouncing everywhere straddled the first man she saw and bounced up and down on his already erect cock from the excitement of the show.

Maya spoke, "Don't cum in me tosser, but do tell me when you are going to cum."

Ashley a couple of seats away from Maya was doing the same and pushing the man's face in her petite breasts, as her tight pussy was grinded down on another lucky chap's cock.

Men in the row behind were wanting to stick their cocks in Ashley's and Maya's mouths to help with the cum bucket, but they had no time for that, as the men they were riding were exploding quickly.

Holly's job was to make sure that when her team members sensed the man had been fucked enough, they jumped off quickly and went to the next guy. She just needed to grab their cocks and point them in the right direction. An easy job it wasn't as many guys were spraying cum into the sky, due to the excitement of being ridden by one of these women.

Back on stage, Kelly had jerked Mark off once, and Michelle had captured a good spill from Keith. But it was clear Holly's tactics was winning and they were a lot more cum loads ahead of them.

Michelle told Kelly to stop wasting time on her husband, as she had many more men to satisfy. She told Mark to jerk himself off thinking of Maya and Ashley wrapped around him, whilst she beckoned members of the audience on stage to jerk themselves off over Kelly's naked breasts and her own.

They were quickly surrounded by dozens of men, but they had completely forgotten about the bucket, as spunk started to cover their naked bodies.

Whereby Holly was efficiently and professionally mopping up every exploding cock. When she had time, even gave a quick jerk herself to get some after cum.

Maya was loving bouncing up and down on cock after cock after cock and was happy to kiss the guy goodbye as she moved onto the next chap. Whereby Ashley, appeared to be making men cum quicker, but with a look on her face which said don't ever be thinking I'm enjoying your pathetic cock inside me.

Keith had somehow managed to stand up after Michelle's hard jerk of his cock and made it back to his hosting chair to call time on the game.

The show guests and audience members returned to their desks as buckets of cum were checked for volume.

To look around the studio it was clear the audience had, had a great time. The production team were very satisfied with what has been recorded, and the contestants seemed happy they had let off some steam. It looked like Michelle & Mark were even happy, despite not laying a finger on each other, they did have each other to go home too.

Keith spoke about them running out of time and sadly the other clips would need to wait for another day.

Holly asked, "What did we miss?"

"Well, you might not be happy with this, but there was a lot of recording down at your show when you weren't around." Keith replied.

A look of surprise was on Holly's face as she said, "Not the silver fox?"

Keith laughed and replied, "He was a dirty dog with his favourite co-presenter Rochelle. I didn't even know you could do it that way, but Rochelle's long legs were not hurt in the Schofield Sex Marathon. Maybe next time we will see that."

Keith closed the show, "Thank you to everyone who watched us, I hope you enjoyed it. The winner of tonight's show is............... Holly's team. See you next week and let's keep fucking."

THE END

12